Susan Elizabeth Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,600 Most Popular Price

HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST GORGEOUS WEDDING PHOTOS YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE?
Someone who truly cares about you and your fiancé?
Someone who will feel like your best friend and help guide you through the wedding planning process?
Someone who will help you create a wedding day schedule that will include plenty of time for sipping mimosas with your bridesmaids, taking dreamy photos at golden hour with your man, and keep you on the dance floor all night long?

Well then let me introduce myself.....My name is Susan Elizabeth...and I just happen to be a wedding photographer!

About:
Susan Elizabeth Photography is a NJ and FL boutique wedding photography studio, meaning that I only take a limited number of weddings per year to provide the most personal experience and get to know each couple along the way. I always treat my clients more like friends, and am available to you during the entire wedding planning process to help with any questions you may have along the way!
While I currently serve NJ and FL, I adore traveling and capturing memories for couples planning their destination weddings throughout the US and internationally.

History:
Susan Elizabeth Photography started as "Something Blue Wedding Photography" in 2008. Over the past 14 years, I have made my brand much more personal, which is why I changed the name over to my own :)

Published:
Susan Elizabeth is an award winning New Jersey wedding photographer that has been published in many wedding industry blogs & magazines including Stye me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Martha Stewart Weddings, NJ Bride, WeddingWire, Popsugar, The Knot, and many more!

Collections start at $7200.00

*Becoming part of the #sebridetribe will also grant you access to an exclusive Facebook group just for SE brides!
I truly love the little family and community I have built over the past 14 years and can't wait for you to be a part of it!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

• Giana
    Giana T. Getting married on 09/09/2022

The best around!

Susan is amazing to work with, and she does amazing work. She works with you all the way through your wedding process and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. By far this is the best decision we have made in our wedding planning process.
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 10/17/2021

Made our wedding day!

Susan was absolutely amazing to work with. She made our wedding day!! Her professionalism and service was unmatched from day one. We also loved that she provided the day of schedule and also came with a team who snapped videos and photos in real time for us to post on Instagram. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of photos she delivered to us so quickly after our big day! Susan felt more like a friend throughout the day and we are so happy we chose to work with her.
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 10/16/2021

Best decision we made!

Susan is an incredibly talented photographer and was amazing to work with! I couldn’t have imagined not having her there on the day of our wedding. As someone who doesn’t love taking pictures, Susan made our day so much fun! She truly cares about her brides and making sure you get what you want out of your photos. She is an expert at what she does, and we couldn’t be happier with our photos. Would give more than 5 stars if I could!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Perfect Bridals By Christina Perfect Bridals By Christina Wedding Hair & Makeup

If there is any one photographer that I would want to capture my brides is Susan Elizabeth of Something Blue! She takes every detail of your wedding and makes it into a story book! She is not just your photographer, she is your friend and she invests herself in your wedding day!! I work with her often and I can rest at ease knowing that my brides are looking EXACTLY like they have envisioned! Susan Elizabeth of Something Blue is hands down by far one of the best and leading wedding photographer in the area!!

SCE Event Group SCE Event Group Wedding DJs

Susan and her team are incredibly talented photographers who we are lucky to work with! She and her team are fun to be around, and capture some of the coolest images anywhere. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who is awesome, give Susan a call. You will not be sorry.

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Wedding Hair & Makeup

I met Susan doing a wedding this past summer and we immediately hit it off. After seeing her work I was blown away!! Her beautiful imagery and creative ideas are absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE seeing all the work she posts. She truly captures emotions! Any bride working with her is lucky to have found her!!!

Toms River, 08753

By appointment only. Please call to schedule.
Location of (Susan Elizabeth Photography)
Toms River, New Jersey, 08753

By appointment only. Please call to schedule.

Susan Elizabeth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Susan Elizabeth Photography include in the starting price?

Susan Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Susan Elizabeth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Susan Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Susan Elizabeth Photography offer?

Susan Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Susan Elizabeth Photography offer?

Susan Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Susan Elizabeth Photography offer for wedding events?

Susan Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Susan Elizabeth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Susan Elizabeth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding