Fresh New Angle Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

Fresh New Angle Events is a wedding entertainment service based in Holmdel, New Jersey. These accomplished entertainers are committed to providing a fun, energetic experience for couples and their guests.

Let the vivacious crew at Fresh New Angle Events bring passion and excitement to your wedding celebrations. With decades of experience, this company wants to provide a unique soundtrack to the couple’s special day. From live music to event hosts, there is something on offer for every couple. As your one-stop shop for entertainment, the team provides an unforgettable day of celebrations.

Fresh New Angle Events offers DJ, photography, videography, live sound, and live streaming. Their professional photographers and videographers explore a range of styles, including contemporary, film, natural, and photojournalism. These experts are also available for multiple locations and can provide a second photographer. Experienced MCs, party hosts, and DJs will entertain guests all night long. Their skilled production team will enhance your chosen venue with lighting and special effects. A group of talented musicians is available for cocktail hour and receptions. The company’s starting price includes high-resolution images, slideshows, toning, albums, and digital files. Consultations are also available to discuss the couple’s entertainment preferences.

They also offer:

• Thank-you cards
  • Destination shoots
  • Wedding portraits
  • Photo booth

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Love Is Love
    Tammy Getting married on 01/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I met Chuck Gookins and team members from Fresh New Angle Events at a bridal show in New Jersey and he was so full of personality and energy I had to have him for my wedding. We used Fresh New Angle Events with Chuck Gookins as our host and John Freda as our D.J. for our wedding reception on 8/27/17 and it was worth every penny spent. The music and energy was non stop and kept myself, a non dancer, and guest on the dance floor. Chuck was on the dance floor interacting with our guest as John kept the sounds flowing while remaining very professional they were approachable and friendly towards our guests. Chuck was patient and flexible with due payments and helpful with other areas for our event planning to make our day magical. Our guest are still calling, texting, and using social media to tell us what a great time they had and how it was their best wedding experience in a long time. We recommend Fresh New Angle and would definitely use them again.

Fresh New Angle Events's reply:

Hey Tammy. Thanks for the kind words over 2 years later. Reviews like this are the reason we strive to make every event beyond epic. A party with Fresh New Angle is meant to be legendary. Let us know when you want to celebrate at some of your other family or friends events!!!!
    Amy P. Married on 08/13/2022

“BEST WEDDING EVER!!” -all of our guests

I met Chuck at a bridal show and knew instantly that I was booking FNA for my wedding! The chemistry among their team is unlike anything I had experienced in meeting any other vendor! We decided to book our DJ, photographer, videographer, photo booth and monogram lighting with FNA, BEST DECISION EVER!! It was seamless to work with one vendor, rather than multiple. Karin and Chuck were always so responsive and helpful with whatever question I had. DJ Meatball knew I wanted a packed dance floor, and OMG he delivered! The music was absolutely fantastic all night long! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!!! I danced all night long! I can’t wait to have DJ Meatball for my next event, he will be the first person I call! Torri and Andrew took amazing photos and they were a delight to work with! I know they will photograph for me again in the future! Matt was our videographer and I cannot wait to get our videos back! The mirror photo booth was a total hit! Our guests had a blast and it was so nice to have the images in an album to look at right away! I wanted our monogram lighting to include our first and last names and DJ Meatball was able to do it in a very timely manner, which was much appreciated! It was positioned perfectly behind our sweetheart table and made for a beautiful backdrop all night! I would give more stars if I could, we would HIGHLY recommend FNA for any event, but especially a wedding!!! They knew my vision and I couldn’t be happier with how our wedding day went! I will definitely use Fresh New Angle for my next event!!!
  • illustration stars

23 photos · 10/09/2016

Deals

Fresh New Angle Events 1
Offer

Come in for appointment to receive $300 off any of our DJ, Photo, or Video Services

Pricing

Clarks Landing Yacht Club Clarks Landing Yacht Club Banquet Halls

I have personally worked with Chuck for years and have always found him to have the guests experience first and foremost in his performance. He plays the right music for the crowd and has no hesitation in getting involved to get the party started. He is also amazing with children, which makes him excellent for day weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs and sweet 16. You won't be disappointed!

1341 Route 9, Suite 7 Holmdel, NJ, 08755
732-735-3065
Location of (Fresh New Angle Events)
2 Harding Road Red Bank, NJ, 07701
732-735-3065

By Appointment Only. Call to book!

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding