Toms River, Toms River, NJ 08753 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Perfect Bridals By Christina

Perfect Bridals By Christina is a professional bridal beauty service in Toms River, New Jersey. Owner Christina Dellanno and her team of professional makeup artists create one of a kind looks suited to your features and bridal style. Christina has over 20 years of experience in the wedding industry. She helps brides achieve their version of their perfect selves through flawless makeup applications. Choose Perfect Bridals By Christina for the ultimate bridal pampering experience.

Perfect Bridals By Christina offers custom makeup application services for the bride and bridal party. Christina and her team will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your bridal look and makeup options for bridesmaids. Airbrush and false lash applications are available. Airbrush makeup will last all day and provide beautiful coverage into the night. Trials are also recommended for brides to determine their overall style before the wedding day.

Follow Perfect Bridals By Christina on

Perfect Bridals By Christina 5
Perfect Bridals By Christina 6
Perfect Bridals By Christina 7

Stacey · Married on 04/27/2019

Just Perfect— look no further.

You will not regret booking Christina to do your makeup. Let me start by saying Christina lives over an hour from me and when I told her my photographer recommended a 7 am start for engagement photos she had no problem agreeing to get to my apartment at 6 am to start my makeup. A day before I changed the date to a day earlier to avoid a snow storm and Christina accommodated. She also did my makeup and allowed my dog to lay on top of her feet while she did it! Fast forward to the week of my wedding, with only a few days notice I switched the location of where we were getting ready and Christina was totally on board with whatever worked best for me.

Christina was recommended by a friend to me and after seeing photos I did not hesitate to book her to do my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. I felt so beautiful for both events and can’t thank her enough. Aside from doing a great job with makeup she is a joy to be around and someone you instantly feel like is your best friend. On my wedding day she brought Doria to help out and they both had all of us laughing all morning ( this was also a very early start). They showed up on time, took their time with each girl and did a beautiful job. Christina and Doria did not leave until every girl looked just perfect. I wish they lived closer and could do my makeup all of the time! Do not look any further BOOK CHRISTINA ASAP!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 8
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 9
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 10
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 11

Jill · Married on 04/26/2019

Relieved so much stress!!

Christina made me look like the best version of myself on my wedding day! I wouldn’t have picked anyone else to do my makeup. She made the whole experience extra special and a lot of fun!! I received compliments from everyone throughout the entire day and my highlight was still POPPING by the time we cut the cake!! She also did an amazing job on my girls and my mom:) thank you Christina!! You are truly the best there is!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Award

Perfect Bridals By Christina FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 24

• Susan Elizabeth Photography
    Susan Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is unbelievably talented! She has such an upbeat and fun personality, everyone loves her! Christina actually was the makeup artist for my brothers wedding and we couldn't have been happier. I work with Christina quite a lot and I absolutely love the way our brides look in their wedding photos! If you want a great makeup artist who will LISTEN to what you want and make you look stunning, then Perfect Bridals by Christina is for you!

• Toms River Toms River, NJ, 08753 See on map