Perfect Bridals By Christina Reviews

Perfect Bridals By Christina 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

Christina is absolutely amazing! She is so talented and gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I usually don’t wear a lot of make- up so I was nervous getting it done for my wedding. She made me look gorgeous and did exactly what I wanted. She has a fun, bubbly personality and is someone you’ll want to be around on your wedding day.

Christina came to my house for the make- up trial and tried a few different options for me. On my wedding day she came to the hotel where we were getting ready and took care of my bridesmaids, my mom, and I. Everyone loved the way it turned out! Christina and her staff are incredibly talented and you’ll love them!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 13
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2019

Christina Dellano

I absolutely loved working with Christina! She’s super energetic and just makes you feel and look amazing! I looked so beautiful on my wedding day, my makeup was FLAWLESS! Definitely book Christina for you and your bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Carla · Married on 06/15/2019

Makeup for bride, mothers, and bridal party

Christina is hands down amazing!! Everything from her professionalism to her personality. She knows exactly how to make you the most beautiful version of yourself. I dont wear much make up and she executed my bridal makeup and I felt so amazing and my pictures came out breathtaking because of her. Highly recommend her & cant wait for my next event so I can book with her.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 14
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 15
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Lang · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfection

Christina is one of my favorite humans in the planet. She is so fun, real, sweet and talented. She makes you feel so confident even before she puts makeup on you. She works with everything you want don’t want are worried about etc. I loved her work as much as I loved her as a person. My wedding makeup was flawless. I never felt like I had tons or makeup in because I didn’t. She works like magic and i looked the same from the moment she was finished doing my makeup until I was about to wash my face after my wedding in my hotel room! IF YOU DONT WANT TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR MAKEUP AND IF YOU LOOK AMAZING THROUGHOUT YOUR WEDDING DAY AND NIGHT BOOK WITH CHRISTINA!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 16
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 17
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 18

Jessica Romano · Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Absolutely amazing!!! The talent is unbelievable and the comments on mine and my bridal parties make up we’re endless. Highly recommended!! So personable and sweet! Beyond happy with this service!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 19
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 20

Christina · Married on 06/07/2019

Truly Perfect!

Christina is truly amazing! She made all of us look absolutely stunning and our makeup lasted all day... through heat, tears, and sweat!! Not only is her work flawless but she is an absolute sweetheart and was so fun to spend the morning with! On top of that she is so organized, accommodating, and efficient... I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I picked all the vendors from my wedding from people I knew that used them and I am so happy I did, especially Christina! She is the best!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 26
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 27
  • Samantha

Samantha Younghans · Married on 06/04/2019

Christina is a makeup goddess!

Christina, Monica and Doria did my recent wedding and I literally can't say enough amazing things about them. Christina is a longtime friend of mine, and she really went above and beyond for me that day!!!! The three of them legit made myself and the 21 other people in my wedding party look like actual movie stars! Everyone looked stunning I couldn't believe it. They do AMAZING makeup -- they are the real deal. They listen to your suggestions, they use quality makeup, and they do what's right for each person. Aside from Christina literally nailing my look and making me feel like a princess, she and her team are fun, bubbly, and positive, and they make the morning getting ready so much fun! They are loyal, trustworthy punctual, and just great at what they do. They had 21 faces done in no time --- and everyone looked STUNNING!!! They will go above and beyond for you and your wedding party on your special day (and even before that with trials!) -- and their pricing is incredibly fair!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing!

I am so blessed to have met Christina! She worked with my best friend for her wedding and as soon as I met her and saw her talent, I knew I NEEDED her to do my wedding too. From day 1 Christina was amazing. She treats every single person as if they are an old friend or family member. She was so patient with me as I requested multiple trials and changed my "look" more than once. The day of we were lucky to have Monica come to help Christina. These ladies are fabulous. Seriously, the best in the business. Myself and all of the most important women in my life were looking and feeling our absolute best because of them! Would recommend Perfect Bridals by Christina over and over again!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Stacy · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

I truly couldn’t be happier with my experience with Christina ! From the second I met her at my trial, I knew I was in great hands, literally. Lol I wasn’t sure how I wanted my makeup so she asked me to show her my wedding dress and how I was going to do my hair and she just went with it. When I saw the final look, I was stunned. (Beyoncé, look out! Just kidding) She is a true artist! She was like Picasso but with a makeup brush. Then the big day came and she did it again !!! My makeup didn’t look “cakey “, I looked all natural, and it lasted all day !!! Christina was beyond awesome ! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 32
  • Jenni

Jenni Negrin · Married on 05/05/2019

Sexy , glam , beautiful — Perfection

From the moment we set up my trial for my engagement shoot to the very day of my wedding ( a year in between ) Christina was always available for a chat or text if I had questions , she was always professional, but also warm n fuzzy kinda felt like we became instant friends . She made transactions easy for me and my girls by accepting payment via Venmo , she was prompt the morning of & full of cheer and smiles ! As all my girls are beautiful already she enchanted their beauty with her magic touch if the brush ! My makeup was so on point and I didn’t feel like I was wearing a mask ( we also used the airbrush which I loved ) all of my girls were so happy with how they looked and felt !
    I could go on and on but just look at her photos and reviews they speak a thousand more words !

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 33
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 34
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 35

Sara Rosen · Married on 05/04/2019

You can't go wrong with Perfect Bridals by Christina!

Christina was AMAZING to work with. She was super responsive from the get-go and and so personable. Prior to the wedding day to listened to all of my wants and needs and came up with a plan that would be perfect for the day of the wedding thinking of everything from what time to start to how to make everyone look and feel their best. Not only did she NAIL the look that I wanted for myself, but she listened to the needs of each bridal party member and they were all so happy. I would definitely recommend Perfect Bridals by Christina!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 36
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 37
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 38
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 39

Stacey · Married on 04/27/2019

Just Perfect— look no further.

You will not regret booking Christina to do your makeup. Let me start by saying Christina lives over an hour from me and when I told her my photographer recommended a 7 am start for engagement photos she had no problem agreeing to get to my apartment at 6 am to start my makeup. A day before I changed the date to a day earlier to avoid a snow storm and Christina accommodated. She also did my makeup and allowed my dog to lay on top of her feet while she did it! Fast forward to the week of my wedding, with only a few days notice I switched the location of where we were getting ready and Christina was totally on board with whatever worked best for me.

Christina was recommended by a friend to me and after seeing photos I did not hesitate to book her to do my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. I felt so beautiful for both events and can’t thank her enough. Aside from doing a great job with makeup she is a joy to be around and someone you instantly feel like is your best friend. On my wedding day she brought Doria to help out and they both had all of us laughing all morning ( this was also a very early start). They showed up on time, took their time with each girl and did a beautiful job. Christina and Doria did not leave until every girl looked just perfect. I wish they lived closer and could do my makeup all of the time! Do not look any further BOOK CHRISTINA ASAP!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 40
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 41
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 42
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 43

Jill · Married on 04/26/2019

Relieved so much stress!!

Christina made me look like the best version of myself on my wedding day! I wouldn’t have picked anyone else to do my makeup. She made the whole experience extra special and a lot of fun!! I received compliments from everyone throughout the entire day and my highlight was still POPPING by the time we cut the cake!! She also did an amazing job on my girls and my mom:) thank you Christina!! You are truly the best there is!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Michael · Married on 04/19/2019

She is the best!

Christina and her daughter were a dream to work with! Extremely responsive and really skilled in her field. Not to mention just like a genuinely nice person who is fun to be around. Super professional and was willing to hear out all my girls in terms of what they wanted specifically. Everyone looked gorgeous! Would hire her again and again! Thank you!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/12/2019

Christina is truly amazing at what she does!

Having never had my makeup done by a professional before, I had no idea where to start when looking for a makeup artist. My soon to be mother-in-law recommended Christina, and I'm so glad she did! Christina did my makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding, and she did the makeup for my bridal party and mother on the wedding day as well. With so many different personalities (and opinions), Christina was able to make everyone happy. My girls looked flawless, and I was so happy to see how beautiful they all felt. I absolutely loved my makeup for the wedding, and it was amazing how Christina was able to create the look I pictured for my big day just as I imagined! She is truly amazing at what she does, and I would recommend Christina to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 44
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 45

Janice · Married on 03/23/2019

Could not have asked for better!

Christina and her team are the best in the business. Her makeup application is flawless and lasts ALL DAY! She uses quality products and really listens to what each client is looking for. She responds quickly to emails and texts and is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and knows just how to make her clients feel comfortable. She is honest and knowledgeable about wedding day scheduling and helped me plan the morning to ensure that we were on time for the photographer and ceremony. I wish Christina could do my makeup every day!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 46

Mackenzie · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazingly talented

My maid of honor was married two years prior and used Christina and we feel in love with her styles. As soon as i was engaged i knew i was going to use her! It was super easy process Christina knew what i wanted even when i didn’t! All glam events i will be referring or using for myself again!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 47

Meghan · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely spectacular!

Christina and her team were completely wonderful. My girls and I looked amazing the entire day - even after an evening of dancing, our makeup was still in place and looked great! She has a fantastic and easygoing personality - it was a pleasure to have her help me get ready the morning of my wedding. I love her!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2018

Heaven Sent!!

Hiring Christina was simply one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. I love wearing makeup so to find and pick someone who I can trust on my special day was very difficult. I took some time looking at reviews and instagram pages and I am sooooo thankful I landed on Christina’s page. The moment I reached out - it was a match made in heaven lol!!! She was sweet and soo responsive that I felt like I knew her for years!!!! Bridal shower she made me look like a dream so I couldn’t wait for the wedding. And let me tell you, I couldn’t recognize myself in a good way. The makeup wa sexy yet it was me, I felt beautiful throughout the whole night even during our afterparty at the hotel. She used only the best products and that’s because she is the BEST. The day of the wedding Christina and Monica made us look amazing!!! And I will forever be thankful for her and her art! As i have told her many times - SHE is the only person who gets to touch this face for any future events i will have!!! Love you Chris!!! Xo

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 48
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 49
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 50
    Perfect Bridals By Christina 51

Andrea Joule · Married on 11/23/2018

Bride on 11/23/18

Christina & Monica are AMAZING!! I cant rave about them enough to everyone. They did my bridal party, Mother of the bride, mother of the groom & myself for my wedding on 11/23/18. The whole process from start to finish was THE BEST experience i had my whole wedding planning. They were so fun and outgoing. My makeup for my wedding was unbelievable!! I HIGHLY recommend them to all my friends and anyone else getting married!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/16/2018

Absolutely Best of the Best

I could not say enough good words or describe with enough adjectives my experience with Christina for our wedding. She was hands down the BEST vendor I decided to hire for my wedding out of ALL of them. From first hello emails to the big day I felt as if I knew Christina my entire life. She was basically one of my bridesmaids! She has amazing prices, an infectious personality, an a huge heart. She made me feel absolutely stunning and the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life, which is what every bride deserves. From someone who is not totally in love with make up she made sure I was comfortable with what I was wearing every step of the way and addressed any and every concern I had. I will NEVER use another make up artist. Hands down, THE BEST.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Devon & Christopher · Married on 11/10/2018

You won’t go wrong with Perfect Bridals by Christina

Christina and her team are absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better artist to do mine and the bridal party’s makeup! She was so in tuned with all of our needs and wants. We all had a great time and spent the morning laughing and enjoying ourselves! I would recommend her to everyone who needs a makeup artist for any occasion!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Petrillo · Married on 11/03/2018

Look No Further

When it came time to book someone as my makeup artist for my wedding, I had no idea where to start. Christina, at Perfect Bridals by Christina, was recommended to me by my future Sister-in-Law. She had had her makeup done by Christina for her own wedding and her baby shower. From what I saw in the pictures, her make up was flawless.

I went ahead and reached out to Christina to set up my trial. She responded so quickly and was very easy to work with to schedule with. The day of my trial arrived, and the moment Christina came to my front door, I knew she was the one! Her smile, personality, and kindness just overflowed. I felt like I had known her my entire life. She was so easy to talk to. She asked me all sorts of questions about how I typically like to wear my makeup, what kind of dress/veil I was wearing, what the venue was like we were getting married at, and what my vision was. After we went over all the details, she worked her magic. When I tell you I have never felt more beautiful in my life, I am telling you- I have NEVER felt more beautiful in my life!! I did not have any plans for the rest of the day, but since I felt like a million dollars, my fiance and I went out for a nice dinner.

As the day drew nearer, Christina was very good about checking in, ironing out the final details, setting up the schedule for the day, and learning about all the girls that she would be working with. Christina was more than prepared for the day. She works so diligently and her talent shows! My entire bridal party had their makeup done, as did my Mom and my Mother-in-Law. We looked flawless and felt absolutely stunning.

Christina had planned a look when she saw each of us girls, but when she saw our dresses, she made appropriate adjustments. We never had a doubt. And her vision was perfect. All of my girls were beyond pleased with their final looks. Our makeup held up the entire day- through gale force winds, tears of joy, and all throughout the pictures.

Christina was such a joy to work with. She had us all at ease and made the day so smooth. She helped make us feel gorgeous.

I never for a second, regret my decision with booking Perfect Bridals by Christina. After my trial, I put my deposit down to secure my date, and never looked back. I never looked into any other makeup artists either. I knew she was the one, and I am beyond thrilled with my decision and the results. If you are still looking for your makeup artist, look no further.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Dana · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

I wish i could give Christina and Monica more than 5/5 starts. This is my second time working with both of them and this time it was for my wedding. She was the very first vendor i booked, even before my venue!!! When you book with Perfect Bridals by Christina you are getting two amazing makeup artists, not just one good artist who brings a random person to do your girls. I would never use anyone else for makeup!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2018

Christina and Monica were on time , professional and FUN!! Me, the bridesmaids and moms looked flawless!!!

Do yourself a favor and book Christina ASAP! She is amazing and talented! We jived right off the bat. She was so fun and funny, my girls loved her and Monica! So glad I went with Christina! Hope to work together again in the future! Xoxo

Sent on 11/23/2018