885 Peppertree Drive, Toms River, NJ 08753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Officially Yours

Newly Engaged? Getting Married? Thinking of Renewing Your Wedding Vows? Officially Yours is here to accommodate you by officiating your personal ceremony!

1 Reviews for Officially Yours

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/17/2016

Christina is such an amazing person, officiant, and make-up artist. I booked her over 1 ½ years ago for my September 17, 2016 wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with throughout that time. I not only booked her for her officiant services but also her make up service too. She put together such a beautiful ceremony that made people laugh and cry. It flowed together so perfect. She delivered it so well and was so personable. My makeup was FLAWLESS!!!! I am still getting compliments to this day about my makeup. I rarely wear makeup and she knew exactly how to make me feel like I barely had any one while making it really pop. I truly felt like a princess on my day thanks to her. Christina thank you so much for being amazing and I really feel like I have a lifelong friend in you now! Can’t wait to use you for make-up in the future!

Sent on 10/01/2016