I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 7
  • Dana

Dana Bongiovanni · Getting married on 04/04/2021

April Wedding

Highly, highly recommend Casey and her team! Planning a wedding from out of state, I wanted to make the wedding process as easy as possible with teams I could trust. From the very beginning, Casey was extremely responsive, flexible, and thorough, allowing me to feel completely at ease from the moment we connected. I immediately knew I was in good hands. She worked with me to schedule my hair and make-up trial when I was in town and helped me to create a plan for accommodating my entire wedding party for my morning wedding (my biggest concern).

Emily was able to create stunning bridal hair and make-up for my day wedding. She listened to my vision, made great recommendations, and happily adjusted any tweaks needed. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Scaife · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Ideal hair and makeup for my wedding day!

Casey and her team delivered the perfect wedding day experience for hair and makeup. It was stress free and looked amazing. The hair and makeup stayed in place until after the evening was over. Really responsive amazing team that truly delivered!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 8
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 9

Brenna · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

Casey and her crew were fantastic! Right from the jump, starting with the hair/makeup trial with Casey and Emily, my Mom and I loved them! We had fun testing out styles at Casey's adorable home studio and had fun talking with the girls. Come wedding day, the team was absolutey machine like. Many of my girls who initially asked for hair or makeup only decided to add on the other service after seeing other gorgeous looks! Everyone adored the hair and makeup and particularly commented on the natural yet glamorous makeup outcomes. Would highly recommend these ladies!Casey and her crew were fantastic! Right from the jump, starting with the hair/makeup trial with Casey and Emily, my Mom and I loved them! We had fun testing out styles at Casey's adorable home studio and had fun talking with the girls. Come wedding day, the team was absolutey machine like. Many of my girls who initially asked for hair or makeup only decided to add on the other service after seeing other gorgeous looks! Everyone adored the hair and makeup and particularly commented on the natural yet glamorous makeup outcomes. Super easy going an likable. Would highly recommend these ladies!

Sent on 10/09/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you soo much Brenna!! You were amazing to work with! I hope you had the best day ever. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness xo

Rosemarie · Married on 09/15/2019

Flexible and quick!

I loved working with Casey. She was prompt, professional and flexible. Her whole team did a wonderful job and did hair and makeup quickly. We are still amazed to this day. Thanks Casey!

Sent on 10/11/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you. Your bridal party was all so nice! Thanks for everything. Hope you had a beautiful wedding day!

Jessica M · Married on 09/07/2019

Curls galore

Emily was fantastic!! My hair is super long and heavy and rarely holds curls and she did an amazing job!!! My curls lasted all night and even the next day!

My bridesmaids hair were also amazing of course!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 10
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 11
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 12
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 13

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Aw thank you! Were so glad you were happy!! You looked absolutely beautiful! Congrats again! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness
  • Emily

Emily Skonecki · Married on 09/01/2019

Casey and Emily are awesome!!

Casey and Emily are absolutely wonderful. Everyone in my bridal party was so happy with their hair and makeup. I've had mine done for events before, and I usually felt it was just okay, but this was on a different level. They are so professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Aw rhank you so much Emily! It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you had the best day ever! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience

Casey did my wedding on 8/10/19, Casey and her team were very professional and went above and beyond for my special day. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and felt comfortable with the staff. Casey was so responsive and supportive throughout this process. It was great!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Colleen · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing hair/makeup for my wedding!

Casey and Emily were a dream team! I had my trial with them and they did an amazing job and it made me even more excited for the big day! They showed up at 8AM and did myself plus 6 bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. My friends cannot stop raving about their hair and makeup and how much they loved Casey and Emily. Thank you for making us look and feel beautiful on my big day! You guys rock! Plus, we had so much fun with them the morning of the wedding. I will recommend them to anyone that needs hair/makeup for a special occasion. They are also reasonably priced, so it is a win all around! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you soo much Colleen! We had a great morning with you! Glad everyone was happy! Congrats again xo

Maureen Smith · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Hair and Makeup!

Casey and Emily did an awesome job....we all looked so beautiful...which made us feel Beautiful!
    From the moment I contacted you, you were prompt and professional in your responses. You kept in contact with me and arrived on time at the hotel with a smile on your face. You are so easy going that you made all of us feel very relaxed and confident that you would do an outstanding job!
    Thk-you so much for making our day “Very Special”. We will have beautiful pictures and wonderful memories, because you made each and everyone of us Beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you Maureen! I appreciate your reviews! It was great meeting you! We had a great morning with you guys!
  • Katie

Katie Pluta · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Makeup Artists!

Emily and Steph worked wonders on my wedding day! They made all the girls look and feel their very best! They were so professional and very personable. My mom, mother of the groom, bridesmaids, and flower girl all looked gorgeous and I truly looked and felt like a princess! Emily was able to capture my look perfectly on the day of my trial and on the day of my wedding! I can’t thank “I Do Hair and Makeup” enough for the amazing job they did! They are truly the BEST and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Stefani M · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Makeup and hair were gorgeous! Casey and Emily did the perfect job for me and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/06/2019

Casey and Emily are amazing!

I was beyond happy with my hair and makeup! They are so talented and I received so many compliments the night of my wedding. Also, my whole bridal party loved the work they did! Thank you Casey and Emily!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 14
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 15
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 16

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Casey and Kelli were absolutely incredible. They were able to do exactly what was requested by myself and my bridal party and everyone at my wedding raved at how beautiful our hair and makeup looked! Thank you for helping me look incredible on the best day of my life!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Brandon · Married on 06/21/2019

Estate at Eagle Lake Wedding - 6/21/19

I loved having this crew share part of my special day! If we had questions, they were so quick to respond. During my HMU trial, I was amazed with the result on the first try. It was everything and more! On my wedding day, I had 8 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself; 10 total needing hair and makeup services. Everything went so smoothly, I didn’t have a worry or concern in the world. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Everyone was so happy and so beautiful!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Harbora · Married on 06/05/2019

Wedding and bridesmaid hair and makeup

They came onsite, met promptly when they said they would and got ready right away! They listened to our suggestions and request and even helped with the bridesmaids or mothers of the bride and groom who were not sure of what they wanted. They came with extra artists to make sure we stayed on schedule, and even relocated to meet my needs! They were open and willing to talk at any time and we’re willing to help at any moment. I would highly recommend Casey and Desirae! They were amazing, and patient as well! They also did retouches and needed and constantly checked in with us on our thoughts or ideas. It made getting ready so much simpler and easier! Highly recommend for any type of makeup or hair needs!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 22
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 23
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 24

Diana · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING hair and makeup artists

Casey and her team made me, my 12 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law, absolutely gorgeous and feeling wonderful for my wedding day. Communication was easy, fast and reliable from initial communications until the day of the wedding. Everyone felt that their look was what they had described and envisioned, perfectly executed by the artists. They also helped the long day of getting ready be stress-free, fun, and even with 3 fuses being blown, we finished ahead of schedule. I can't thank this team enough for all of their hard work, professionalism, and artistry. 100% recommend going with I Do Hair and Makeup for your wedding day.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jaclyn Noon · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience! Book now!!

I Do Hair & Make Up was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend them to all brides! 5 stars all around. Casey is extremely responsive, kind, caring, and very professional. Not only did the entire I Do Hair & Makeup team make all of us girls absolutely stunning they made my whole morning so much fun! Everyone was raving about how gorgeous all the girls looked. Booking this team was one of the best decisions throughout my wedding planning. I booked for hair and makeup. I am beyond happy with how perfect my hair and make up came out. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you to Casey and the entire team at I Do Hair & Makeup for being such a huge part of my special day!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 25

Kristine Johnson · Married on 05/18/2019

Best bridal hair and makeup team

Casey was awesome to work with. She's very kind and genuine and great at what she does. I loved the way I looked on my wedding day and it's because of the awesome work Casey and her team did. Would definitely recommend her and Emily.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply the best!!

From the beginning Casey (I Do Hair & Makeup) was an absolute pleasure to work with! From my bridal trial up to the day of our big day, she was very attentive and so helpful with any question myself or my bridesmaids had!
    The day of our wedding, her and Kelli did an AMAZING job making not only myself but all of my girls feel and looking simply gorgeous! :) We had a blast spending the day with them and are SO happy with how our pictures came out!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jackie · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding Makeup

Casey did the makeup for myself and five bridesmaids. I felt beautiful and confident and so did my girls she does fantastic makeup. Through out the process she answered emails quickly and was flexible working with me as I live about an hour and a half away from Barrington. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible work! Super flexible!

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP was INCREDIBLE!! The morning of my wedding was a major struggle. The venue did not open when it was supposed to (which was where the girls and I were getting ready). So we started off an hour behind on hair and makeup to begin with. I the bride, of course, changed my hair the week before the wedding because I found a look I fell in love with that was totally different than the trial we had done. THEN my mother changed her mind from wanting just a blow out and no makeup done to wanting an updo and full makeup! All of these changes, and the women with I DO HAIR & MAKEUP literally ROCKED IT! My hair and makeup came out exactly as I wanted it! First try! The fit everyone in, even the extra updo and makeup with less time then originally expected with time to spare. They were never flustered or rushed. Their work was beautiful. They used quality makeup products. All of my girls were thrilled with their wedding looks. I was over the moon myself! They could not have helped make our day anymore special. I cannot thank them enough for working through the mayhem of that morning with such impressive professionalism and skill. I would use I DO HAIR & MAKEUP again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 32
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP 33

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!

Casey and her team were absolutely amazing with the services they provided for my November wedding. They provided services for myself, my mother, and seven other girls. Casey and her team were on time, so personable, and made sure we all loved our final product. All of my girls looked absolutely stunning and looked so natural. I am always so nervous getting my hair and makeup done professionally, but Casey and her team worked their magic and made me feel absolutely beautiful! From my trial all the way to the day of my wedding, Casey was so responsive and helpful with everything! I highly recommend Casey and her team for hair and makeup for all events! I know I will be utilizing them again in the future.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2018

They are awesome

Casey and her team do a fantastic job to make everyone look fantastic. We had 9 people getting hair and make up and they got it done with out a problem. They were on time and efficient. Its amazing watching them work. Casey has done several weddings that I've seen and been in and theres never been a problem. The prices are reasonable and she comes to you which makes things so much easier. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Blown away!

My wedding was this past October. We were having an out of town wedding and I was having a hard time finding a salon, or hair/makeup team that would travel out to us for a reasonable price. I was recommended to Casey and her team by a coworker, and I can honestly say the entire experience was amazing. Her prices are affordable and her team is both professional and fun to be around. We had hair and make up done for myself, my bridal party, and moms in a hotel suite. They helped to make the experience both fun and comfortable. One of my bridesmaids planned on doing her own makeup the day of, but ended up having one of the make up artists do it because she was so blown away by their work. Casey was both responsive and a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I highly recommend I Do Hair and Make Up if you are looking to have a hair and make up team come to you. I honestly hope I have an excuse to use them again in the future!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Michela M · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent hair & makeup experience!

Casey and her team provided hair and makeup services for my wedding party of fourteen from Mothers to Flower Girls. Her team was punctual, efficient, and personable. I don't usually wear much makeup and Casey was able to give me a beautiful, natural look without caking it on. We all felt so beautiful and got so many compliments the whole night. I wouldn't have changed a thing and couldn't have asked for a better experience for hair/makeup on my wedding day. No need to look anywhere else for your hair/makeup vendor - you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/03/2018