I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Reviews

184 Reviews for I DO HAIR & MAKEUP

• Dana

Dana B. · Getting married on 04/04/2021

April Wedding

Highly, highly recommend Casey and her team! Planning a wedding from out of state, I wanted to make the wedding process as easy as possible with teams I could trust. From the very beginning, Casey was extremely responsive, flexible, and thorough, allowing me to feel completely at ease from the moment we connected. I immediately knew I was in good hands. She worked with me to schedule my hair and make-up trial when I was in town and helped me to create a plan for accommodating my entire wedding party for my morning wedding (my biggest concern).

Emily was able to create stunning bridal hair and make-up for my day wedding. She listened to my vision, made great recommendations, and happily adjusted any tweaks needed. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Flawless Hair & Makeup

Casey and her team is a pleasure to work with. We hired her for our October 10, 2020 wedding to do my bridal Hair and Makeup as well as hair and makeup for my mom and 5 bridesmaids. She worked with me when I had to reschedule my hair and makeup trial and was always so easy to communicate with. Casey and her team were timely on the day of. They did an amazing job on everyone’s hair and makeup and everyone was pleased with their looks. They made me feel so beautiful on my day of. The makeup truly lasted all night and my hair held up amazingly. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/02/2020

August wedding

Casey and Emily delivered expert quality hair and makeup styling for my August minimony. Through the humidity and heat, my makeup and hair stayed in place! Even though I was sweating all over, I got so many compliments that my makeup continued to look flawless that day. Worth every penny and I look forward to working with them again for my larger wedding in 2021!

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/24/2020

Hands down, Casey and her team are the best around! 2 of my 7 non-married bridesmaids took Casey's card for their future nuptials. Casey is a super prepared, professional and straight down-to-earth kinda gal! She made everyone in my bridal party feel beautiful & at the same time, catered to all of our needs and wants when it came to hair and make-up. Her products are top of the line, and there isn't a color or shade she doesn't have! She gave an excellent recommendation when it came to extensions (something I had never tried or thought I'd even consider), and made them appear so natural in my hair. Just by watching Casey work you can see her focus and dedication to what she's doing and it's easy to admire her work ethic and drive! I recommend Casey & her team to just about everyone who is unsure of a hair/makeup vendor and wants to be assured they'll look beautiful & feel super confident on their big day, or any day!

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren S. · Married on 07/05/2020

Ideal hair and makeup for my wedding day!

Casey and her team delivered the perfect wedding day experience for hair and makeup. It was stress free and looked amazing. The hair and makeup stayed in place until after the evening was over. Really responsive amazing team that truly delivered!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessy · Married on 01/24/2020

Say “I do” to I Do!

Ladies, hire I Do for your day!!!!

Casey was so responsive and easy to communicate with. She makes everything so clear and simple and setting up everything was a breeze.

Casey works with several different makeup artists and stylists, but after seeing all their photos, I picked Casey for my makeup and Emily for my hair. I was not disappointed.

Casey makes everyone look flawless. She listens to what you want, does it, and makes it even better. Even before you have any makeup on, she makes you feel beautiful. And once she’s done - 😍. You can’t help but feel like a goddess!

Emily was a dream. I wasn’t the easiest bride when it came to my hair. I had an idea in my head that I didn’t know how to describe at my trial. Emily figured out how to make what was in my head come to life. But then before the wedding I started to lose my hair from stress. The day of the wedding I changed my hairstyle to cover the thinning. Again, Emily rocked it! She used my extensions to give me the most perfect style for my day!

I was worried about my mom and mother-in-law the day of the wedding. Both are very particular about their hair and makeup. But you should have seen their faces! Casey and Emily knocked their socks off and made them feel gorgeous!

Casey, Emily, and our third makeup artist (I’m sorry, I can’t recall her name, but she made all of my bridesmaids even more beautiful!) arrived exactly on time and jumped right in! They were so professional and kept on schedule all day. Their time management is amazing. And working with them all morning was like hanging out with my girlfriends. They are so kind, so funny, and just a blast to work with.

Hire I Do! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/26/2020

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thanks Jessy for all the positive feedback. We had an awesome morning with you guys!! Those pics are beautiful! Thanks for sharing xox
  • Helen

Helen C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Stayed put all day!!!

We had three stylist in total - Emily, Casey and Mia - since I had 7 people in total including myself and my mother. They were timely, which I absolutely love. My girls were very specific with what they wanted and they listened until they left. I couldn't be happier with them. They also are fairly priced. My makeup was airbrushed and came with lashes. They are very clean and sanitary with their products and brushes. My hair doesn't like to stay in curls and that's what I wanted and it stayed all night! I felt beautiful and my girls loved their look too!

Sent on 11/11/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much Helen for your kind review!! I hope I get to work with you again for your girlfriends wedding next year! Congrats again!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Brenna · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

Casey and her crew were fantastic! Right from the jump, starting with the hair/makeup trial with Casey and Emily, my Mom and I loved them! We had fun testing out styles at Casey's adorable home studio and had fun talking with the girls. Come wedding day, the team was absolutey machine like. Many of my girls who initially asked for hair or makeup only decided to add on the other service after seeing other gorgeous looks! Everyone adored the hair and makeup and particularly commented on the natural yet glamorous makeup outcomes. Would highly recommend these ladies!Casey and her crew were fantastic! Right from the jump, starting with the hair/makeup trial with Casey and Emily, my Mom and I loved them! We had fun testing out styles at Casey's adorable home studio and had fun talking with the girls. Come wedding day, the team was absolutey machine like. Many of my girls who initially asked for hair or makeup only decided to add on the other service after seeing other gorgeous looks! Everyone adored the hair and makeup and particularly commented on the natural yet glamorous makeup outcomes. Super easy going an likable. Would highly recommend these ladies!

Sent on 10/09/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you soo much Brenna!! You were amazing to work with! I hope you had the best day ever. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness xo

Rosemarie · Married on 09/15/2019

Flexible and quick!

I loved working with Casey. She was prompt, professional and flexible. Her whole team did a wonderful job and did hair and makeup quickly. We are still amazed to this day. Thanks Casey!

Sent on 10/11/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was wonderful working with you. Your bridal party was all so nice! Thanks for everything. Hope you had a beautiful wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Curls galore

Emily was fantastic!! My hair is super long and heavy and rarely holds curls and she did an amazing job!!! My curls lasted all night and even the next day!

My bridesmaids hair were also amazing of course!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Aw thank you! Were so glad you were happy!! You looked absolutely beautiful! Congrats again! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness
  • Emily

Emily S. · Married on 09/01/2019

Casey and Emily are awesome!!

Casey and Emily are absolutely wonderful. Everyone in my bridal party was so happy with their hair and makeup. I've had mine done for events before, and I usually felt it was just okay, but this was on a different level. They are so professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Aw rhank you so much Emily! It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you had the best day ever! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience

Casey did my wedding on 8/10/19, Casey and her team were very professional and went above and beyond for my special day. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and felt comfortable with the staff. Casey was so responsive and supportive throughout this process. It was great!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Colleen · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing hair/makeup for my wedding!

Casey and Emily were a dream team! I had my trial with them and they did an amazing job and it made me even more excited for the big day! They showed up at 8AM and did myself plus 6 bridesmaids and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. My friends cannot stop raving about their hair and makeup and how much they loved Casey and Emily. Thank you for making us look and feel beautiful on my big day! You guys rock! Plus, we had so much fun with them the morning of the wedding. I will recommend them to anyone that needs hair/makeup for a special occasion. They are also reasonably priced, so it is a win all around! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/19/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you soo much Colleen! We had a great morning with you! Glad everyone was happy! Congrats again xo

Maureen S. · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Hair and Makeup!

Casey and Emily did an awesome job....we all looked so beautiful...which made us feel Beautiful!
    From the moment I contacted you, you were prompt and professional in your responses. You kept in contact with me and arrived on time at the hotel with a smile on your face. You are so easy going that you made all of us feel very relaxed and confident that you would do an outstanding job!
    Thk-you so much for making our day “Very Special”. We will have beautiful pictures and wonderful memories, because you made each and everyone of us Beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2019

I DO HAIR & MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you Maureen! I appreciate your reviews! It was great meeting you! We had a great morning with you guys!
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Makeup Artists!

Emily and Steph worked wonders on my wedding day! They made all the girls look and feel their very best! They were so professional and very personable. My mom, mother of the groom, bridesmaids, and flower girl all looked gorgeous and I truly looked and felt like a princess! Emily was able to capture my look perfectly on the day of my trial and on the day of my wedding! I can’t thank “I Do Hair and Makeup” enough for the amazing job they did! They are truly the BEST and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Stefani · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Makeup and hair were gorgeous! Casey and Emily did the perfect job for me and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/06/2019

Casey and Emily are amazing!

I was beyond happy with my hair and makeup! They are so talented and I received so many compliments the night of my wedding. Also, my whole bridal party loved the work they did! Thank you Casey and Emily!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Casey and Kelli were absolutely incredible. They were able to do exactly what was requested by myself and my bridal party and everyone at my wedding raved at how beautiful our hair and makeup looked! Thank you for helping me look incredible on the best day of my life!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Brandon · Married on 06/21/2019

Estate at Eagle Lake Wedding - 6/21/19

I loved having this crew share part of my special day! If we had questions, they were so quick to respond. During my HMU trial, I was amazed with the result on the first try. It was everything and more! On my wedding day, I had 8 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself; 10 total needing hair and makeup services. Everything went so smoothly, I didn’t have a worry or concern in the world. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Everyone was so happy and so beautiful!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 06/05/2019

Wedding and bridesmaid hair and makeup

They came onsite, met promptly when they said they would and got ready right away! They listened to our suggestions and request and even helped with the bridesmaids or mothers of the bride and groom who were not sure of what they wanted. They came with extra artists to make sure we stayed on schedule, and even relocated to meet my needs! They were open and willing to talk at any time and we’re willing to help at any moment. I would highly recommend Casey and Desirae! They were amazing, and patient as well! They also did retouches and needed and constantly checked in with us on our thoughts or ideas. It made getting ready so much simpler and easier! Highly recommend for any type of makeup or hair needs!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Diana · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING hair and makeup artists

Casey and her team made me, my 12 bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law, absolutely gorgeous and feeling wonderful for my wedding day. Communication was easy, fast and reliable from initial communications until the day of the wedding. Everyone felt that their look was what they had described and envisioned, perfectly executed by the artists. They also helped the long day of getting ready be stress-free, fun, and even with 3 fuses being blown, we finished ahead of schedule. I can't thank this team enough for all of their hard work, professionalism, and artistry. 100% recommend going with I Do Hair and Makeup for your wedding day.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jaclyn N. · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience! Book now!!

I Do Hair & Make Up was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend them to all brides! 5 stars all around. Casey is extremely responsive, kind, caring, and very professional. Not only did the entire I Do Hair & Makeup team make all of us girls absolutely stunning they made my whole morning so much fun! Everyone was raving about how gorgeous all the girls looked. Booking this team was one of the best decisions throughout my wedding planning. I booked for hair and makeup. I am beyond happy with how perfect my hair and make up came out. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you to Casey and the entire team at I Do Hair & Makeup for being such a huge part of my special day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kristine J. · Married on 05/18/2019

Best bridal hair and makeup team

Casey was awesome to work with. She's very kind and genuine and great at what she does. I loved the way I looked on my wedding day and it's because of the awesome work Casey and her team did. Would definitely recommend her and Emily.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply the best!!

From the beginning Casey (I Do Hair & Makeup) was an absolute pleasure to work with! From my bridal trial up to the day of our big day, she was very attentive and so helpful with any question myself or my bridesmaids had!
    The day of our wedding, her and Kelli did an AMAZING job making not only myself but all of my girls feel and looking simply gorgeous! :) We had a blast spending the day with them and are SO happy with how our pictures came out!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jackie · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding Makeup

Casey did the makeup for myself and five bridesmaids. I felt beautiful and confident and so did my girls she does fantastic makeup. Through out the process she answered emails quickly and was flexible working with me as I live about an hour and a half away from Barrington. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/29/2018