Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number

About Rodan + Fields Executive Consultant

Rodan + Fields is a clinical grade skin care company created by Dr Rodan and Dr Fields- the creators of Proactiv. The doctors are dedicated to giving you smooth and healthy skin just in time for your big day! Whether your problem is fine lines and wrinkles, acne, sensitive skin, or sun damaged skin- we have a product for you! We even have products to help with eczema and rosacia as well as other skin care needs. In addition, we have RNs on staff to answer any questions you have. Our products are backed with a 100% money back guarentee within 60 days- even on empty bottles! Our company is so confident that you will see clear results within just a few weeks, that they actual recommend you take a picture of yourself on day 1 and repeat after 4 weeks and 7 weeks. Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life and you only get one shot at your entrance and your pictures. Make it one that you feel confident and beautiful in!

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them for you. When emailing, please put Rodan + Fields in the subject line to ensure your email gets read. DLP77SLP@aol.com

*if anyone may be looking for any business opportunities to join my team, I am looking for several motivated people! Ask me for more info at DLP77SLP@aol.com with the subject line saying Rodan and Fields.

• Hello Beautiful Weddings
am
bridal
macroawar

12 Reviews for Rodan + Fields Executive Consultant

I love Rodan and Fields products. Women spend so much money on their dress, shoes, flowers, etc for their wedding yet spending the money on skincare products is often overlooked but what do we see in wedding pictures? Our skin! The products that I have been using are: the macroexfoliator, multifunction eye cream, soothe lotion, and toner to reduce the appearance of scars/acne marks. I have noticed a positive difference in my skin's overall appearance and a reduction in the dark circles under my eyes and also the acne marks on my face. I also use a prescription acne medication which causes my skin to often peel or flake. The soothe lotion completely prevents that when used in my daily skincare regimen. Denise is a great Rodan and Fields consultant and answers questions about skin care immediately and provides input on products that will work best for your skin. Definitely recommend her as your consultant!

Sent on 05/20/2014

V icki · Married on 05/30/2014

Excellent demonstration with thorough explanations. Personalized consultation.

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • User4149251 · event on: 05/27/2014

Denise was fantastic! She knowledgeably answered all of my questions and did not push me to purchase any products that I wasn't interested in. I will definitely continue to purchase from her in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Award

Rodan + Fields Executive Consultant FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials

• Marlton, 08053 See on map
    Location of (Rodan + Fields Executive Consultant)