7 Penn Road, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ambar Moreno Photography

Ambar Moreno Photography is a husband and wife photography team. Their studio is based in Voorhees, New Jersey.

Drawing inspiration from their own love story, Ambar and Eddie opened their studio in 2006. They photograph couples both locally and outside of the South Jersey area.

Their desire is to creatively capture every detail that makes a wedding special and amazing. Your experience with both Ambar and Eddie will definitely be pleasant, fun and memorable. Right from the beginning, they cater to every detail so on your wedding day, all you need to do is relax and enjoy your day.

Ambar Moreno Photography is a wedding photography studio. From your engagement to your wedding, your photographs are materfully captured and presented to you. Every wedding and engagemnt package is customized to your needs. After your big day, you can expect to see gorgeous photos of your special day. They are all masterfully retouched. Here are a few ways you can enjoy and display your memories.

• Custom Designed Albums
ff41ff797bcafc38 1538066926 a57ce9f3db1e27fc 1538066925516 18 Blue Heron Pines
764497a942ecf7f3 1538066363 93a06031e5c64a4f 1538066358794 4 Scotland Run Weddi
573d9c7decb73fd1 1538066368 4f56e98a901f80f5 1538066366486 5 Aldie Mansion Wedd
Ambar Moreno Photography
mansion on main street wedding voorhees new jersey
Ambar Moreno Photography
manison on main street wedding voorhees new jersey
201208170377
AmbarMorenoPhotography007
Ambar Moreno Photography
mansion on main street wedding voorhees nj
AmbarMorenoPhotography011
Ambar Moreno Photography
old york country club wedding chesterfield townshi
woodlake country club wedding 305
2b1c6517ccea5d73 1538067018 6ef8662797315a32 1538067017162 20 Clarks Landing Ya
Ambar Moreno Photography
icona resort wedding wildwood new jersey
ambarmorenophotography 277
Ambar Moreno Photography
top of tower wedding skyline view philadelphia pen
Ambar Moreno Photography
adelphia wedding deptford new jersey
ambarmorenophotography 135

Ambar Moreno Photography 6
Ambar Moreno Photography 7
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2019

Hire with confidence and excitement- truly pros for a competitive price

I know I found the best photographers for me and my wedding. I am so grateful because photography is capturing memories of all the large and small moments of the day. Picking the photographer was an act of faith because how do you know until it is happening? My review is to let other expecting brides know to chose Ambar Moreno Photography with confidence and excitement. I obsessed about this part and really took the fun out of planning for about 2 months.

I found them in a round about way too so that means I was meant to find them! Alliance Video was referred as one of the top suggested choices by the wedding coordinator at my wedding venue. I trusted Katlyn Mogavero’s judgment through the whole process so I would go to each vendor site and browse. For the photography portion, I also looked at the top choices promoted by The Knot and The Wedding Wire. I must have seriously obsessed over at least 20 photographers’ sites in the South Jersey/ Greater Philadelphia Area. So, the suggested videographer, Alliance’s sample videos stood out to me. I looked at their pricing and packages for photo and video. I looked up their photo partner and found Ambar Moreno. When I saw her pictures, they seemed to have more depth and distinction than any other beach wedding pictures I saw on the other photographers’ sites. To me the photographer was the most important and the videographer was the bonus. Lucky for me, I got 2 top notch vendors for a unbeatable price.

I got in touch with the photographer, we spoke for about a half hour. Her husband Eddie was easy to talk to and put me at ease. He gave me a full picture of the day and asked me all the things I liked and disliked. I hadn’t even booked them yet but felt so much better knowing this was a true professional and they had been doing this together for years. I was very worried about it being a true wedding photographer. I knew they were my choice.

I had just gotten off the phone with another highly recommended photographer in the area who I’m sure is wonderful. But for a single photographer, her cost was over $7k. She started telling me I could cut this and cut that to get down to my budget. Thank you. I “appreciate” that but with Eddie and Ambar, I was getting more and more for less.

The shoot together so you automatically get 2 photographers, which should not be underestimated. One of them is off with the groom, one of them is setting me up while the other is shooting. There is lighting. There is finding the next shot. And if you have over a 100 guests you’ll want two people capturing all the moments. 2 photographers to me was critical. I wanted to maximize my fun, not spend extra time posing for pictures.

Back to the cost, not many vendors seem to work in cooperation with each other. Seriously, take my word for it or go investigate. Finding a video and photog package that offer a combo package and have worked together for years is rare. I believe this gave me the best Experience I could get for the amount I was willing to pay. I chose their smaller package and they gave me every option to add more things on.

Both Eddie and Ambar were so communicative before hand and made me very comfortable. They are comfortable to be around. They arrive and are dressed sharp so they blend in. From the minute they arrived, the are snapping and setting up the next look or group of photos. I did not even have to think. They’ve done this so lone they know the important moments and standard trendy shot like all the bridesmaid in their robes, etc. I have no doubt I chose the best photographer company. They also followed us to about 4 different sites around town. Hopped out of the cars and got a bunch of shots I asked for and then they improved my vision! They know what to look for and how to turn your head. They watch and see it from the artist’s mind. (I know because they sent me a few early pictures and just wow!)

Ambar & Eddie Moreno and the videographer Zac from Alliance worked together so we felt so comfortable and the process felt smooth. I filled out a quick online questionnaire for both photography and videography so each company knew the specifics of the day. Then we had emails and a phone call to check in closer to the wedding. We set a schedule that we coordinated with the videographer. This gave me the full timeline of the day. This is how I knew when to book my makeup artists and tell the whole party to be here and do this etc. We did a first look, so getting ready started early. This really worked for me since it freed up my time after the ceremony to get straight to cocktail hour and start having fun.
    I never felt I was being pulled in 2 directions since they all worked so well.

Their prices trumped the competitors, which I think is what most brides on a budget need. I believe I got the most value for what I spent. Each company provides just videography or photography packages, but I felt the best deal was the combo pack with Alliance Video. They have 2 packages and let you customize. Since I chose the smaller pack, I was given the option to add a smaller album or to opt for the big album later on. I also had the option to pay more if I asked the videographer to stay longer. I felt like we needed enough footage after 6 hours, but that flexibility made me feel comforted.

I also liked that Ambar and Eddie had shot many beach weddings in the town and specific venue, The Grand Hotel of Cape May, where mine was. Being familiar with the area made me know there wouldn’t be too many hiccups or wasted time getting to the ideal shooting locations. Based on the first 15 pictures I was sent I’m confident writing this review to tell you my day was wonderful because of these photographers. Eddie and Ambar, I am grateful! it will be wonderful.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure photographing your wedding. Your celebration was absolutely beautiful and despite the wind the day was perfect. We are so glad to hear that Ambar, Zac and I provided you and Richie with a wonderful experience. You are going to be thrilled with your photos and video. Thank you again for the opportunity to document your special day.

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything I was looking for and more!

Would highly recommend Eddie and Ambar at Ambar Moreno Photography! I was just married a few weeks ago, and already received a sneak peek at my wedding photos - to say I am happy would be an understatement! Eddie and his team were extremely professional throughout the initial meeting until the end of the wedding day. One thing you don't think about is also how social the photographers will be with your guests, and let me just say my entire bridal party loved spending the day with Eddie and Ambar. Both were so personable and social - little jokes here and there made the day all that more enjoyable. My husband and I felt comfortable with them while they're taking pictures, which is why I feel the pictures came out the way they did - beautiful! I cannot wait to see the final touches and the complete collection of photos from the day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Kim, we are so glad that our paths crossed. It was a pleasure photographing your wedding. You, David and both your families were so wonderful. Thank you for allowing us to photograph your lovely wedding. We look forward to delivering the rest of the photos and especially those beautiful creative photos that we know you are simply going to love. We look forward to sharing some of your photos with Indian Springs as well. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to document your day!

Ambar Moreno Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video

• 7 Penn Road Voorhees, NJ, 08043 See on map