Alliance Video Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,999 Most Popular Price

Alliance Video Productions LLC is celebrating 25 years of creating memories. They are located in Tabernacle, New Jersey, and have produced thousands of videos locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Their goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering a high-quality video in half the time of their competitors. They use a cinematic and documentary-style approach when telling your love story. Alliance Video Productions wants you to remember the best day of your life in a beautiful way.

Experience
This videography company was established in 1994 and has filmed over 2,000 weddings. Their goal is to create a “masterpiece” that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Their talented team of videographers, cinematographers and editors stay up-to-date with the latest technology and equipment, to give you the best video possible.

Alliance Video Productions offers a popular Highlight FIlm of your wedding day within one week of your wedding. They pay particular attention to the couples likes and dislikes, in order to satisfy their client. They’ll upload it directly to your facebook page and other social media platforms. They also offer four different packages to choose from, which are all customizable according to your needs. Their services include:

• Full-feature video
  • HD/4K video
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,599

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

1 User photo

Shannon O. Married on 06/24/2022

Wedding Video with the Vibe We Wanted

We loved our video. Zac called the week of the wedding, asking us particulars about what we wanted captured / what was not so important for us. We expressed that we wanted the film to focus a lot on our friends and family and the party of the day, no so much on the romance / getting ready. The video was exactly what we wanted.
    We were so surprised because Zac was a ghost the day of our wedding (in a good way)! We were always surprised when we did see him, and being a "ghost" he captured so many genuine candid moments.
    Great quality, friendly, communicative, and affordable.
    5/5 would recommend!
    Muchas gracias! Thanks again, Zac and Tom!

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings! This was such a sweet and considerate review! We loved capturing your special day! All the Best now and forever!
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 09/17/2021

Wonderful videographer!

I would highly recommend Alliance videography! They are a wonderful group to work with and were extremely responsive. Our wedding video is beautiful. They were able to capture our day perfectly. We could not be happier with the quality of the work and the amazing memories we have to look back on.
    Jessica V. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Wedding Videography Services!

Tom and Zac were amazing to work with for our wedding! We needed to re-schedule our 2020 wedding due to the pandemic and they were 100% accommodating with moving to a new date. They really listened to what I wanted in a wedding video, and they coordinated with our venue (so I did not have to!!) to make sure they had all the details (where the ceremony would be, where we would walk in to the reception, etc.) to capture perfect video footage. Truly a company that cares about their clients. I highly recommend Alliance Video Productions for any videography needs.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

I can not begin to tell you how much I love working with everyone at Alliance. By far one of the most professional vendors I work with. They deffinatley make my job easier and my day more enjoyable. I always refer Alliance for video.

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Call Tom at Alliance if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding day. He is a great guy and very easy to work with!

South Jersey Officiants, LLC South Jersey Officiants, LLC Wedding Officiants

I've had the chance to work with Tom of Alliance Video Productions a couple times. Each time I was impressed by Tom's easy going personality and warm smile. He truly is a great and personable guy. As a wedding officiant, I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to videographers. All too often I've seen videographers standing the the isle, blocking the view of the most important guests (the parents). I've seen tripods set up directly behind the ceremony, effectively putting video equipment in each of the ceremony photos. You needn't worry when you choose Alliance Video Productions. They are truly professional and almost invisible. They will work tirelessly to capture all of your important moments without being the center of attention. The final product of their work needs no endorsement. The quality of their filming and editing is remarkable. In a few years it will be my turn to be a groom. I wouldn't dream of picking anyone other than Alliance Video to capture our special moments.

35 Wicklow Drive Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Vincentown, NJ, 08088
Location of (Alliance Video Productions)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding