Alliance Video Productions

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,999 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,999 Most Popular Price

Alliance Video Productions LLC is celebrating 25 years of creating memories. They are located in Tabernacle, New Jersey, and have produced thousands of videos locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Their goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering a high-quality video in half the time of their competitors. They use a cinematic and documentary-style approach when telling your love story. Alliance Video Productions wants you to remember the best day of your life in a beautiful way.

Experience
This videography company was established in 1994 and has filmed over 2,000 weddings. Their goal is to create a “masterpiece” that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Their talented team of videographers, cinematographers and editors stay up-to-date with the latest technology and equipment, to give you the best video possible.

Alliance Video Productions offers a popular Highlight FIlm of your wedding day within one week of your wedding. They pay particular attention to the couples likes and dislikes, in order to satisfy their client. They’ll upload it directly to your facebook page and other social media platforms. They also offer four different packages to choose from, which are all customizable according to your needs. Their services include:

• Full-feature video
  • HD/4K video
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1599.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2999.00

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Erin
    Erin D. Married on 07/24/2021

Choose alliance

If you are looking for a videographer, look no further than alliance video! Tom and his team (esp Sia!!) are so lovely and they do GREAT work. We are so happy we chose to get a video…we even got a 5 minute preview LESS THAN A WEEK after our wedding. Top notch, would recommend to anyone!
    Joy K. Married on 06/07/2021

Great people!

Don't hesitate to choose Alliance. From the moment my daughter and I met Tom and his son at a bridal show, we were hooked. My daughter dealt with Tom during the process and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful and accommodating. The videographer we had was Jay on the day of the rescheduled wedding. He was wonderful. All we saw so far was the sneak peak and it was amazing. Can't wait for the full footage. I would recommend Alliance.
  • Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 05/29/2021

Flexible, fun, and beautiful videography!

We had the best experience working with Alliance Video Productions for our 5/29/21 wedding. Tom was very responsive throughout the planning process and helped establish a day-of timeline that worked well with our other vendors. He was also very flexible in arranging his coverage hours to best match our ceremony and reception timelines, and even included a complimentary second shooter for our ceremony. Tom was very friendly and professional at our reception and worked well with our other vendors. We received our preview video about 10 days after our wedding, and it was just gorgeous. It captured the spirit of the day perfectly, and was easy to circulate as a Youtube link. It brought several friends and family members to tears, even those who attended the wedding! We received our full video about 3 months after our wedding, and it was everything we were hoping for. It helped us relive our special day and captured so many fun moments that we didn't realize were happening behind the scenes. We liked working with Alliance so much that my sister has already booked them for her Sept. 2022 wedding! Highly recommend!

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Oh Katie & Oscar, thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation! It was so much fun getting to know you! We can't wait to see everyone again at your sister's wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

I can not begin to tell you how much I love working with everyone at Alliance. By far one of the most professional vendors I work with. They deffinatley make my job easier and my day more enjoyable. I always refer Alliance for video.

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Call Tom at Alliance if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding day. He is a great guy and very easy to work with!

South Jersey Officiants, LLC South Jersey Officiants, LLC Wedding Officiants

I've had the chance to work with Tom of Alliance Video Productions a couple times. Each time I was impressed by Tom's easy going personality and warm smile. He truly is a great and personable guy. As a wedding officiant, I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to videographers. All too often I've seen videographers standing the the isle, blocking the view of the most important guests (the parents). I've seen tripods set up directly behind the ceremony, effectively putting video equipment in each of the ceremony photos. You needn't worry when you choose Alliance Video Productions. They are truly professional and almost invisible. They will work tirelessly to capture all of your important moments without being the center of attention. The final product of their work needs no endorsement. The quality of their filming and editing is remarkable. In a few years it will be my turn to be a groom. I wouldn't dream of picking anyone other than Alliance Video to capture our special moments.

35 Wicklow Drive Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Vincentown, NJ, 08088
609-357-0905
Location of (Alliance Video Productions)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding