Alliance Video Productions

35 Wicklow Drive Tabernacle, NJ 08088, Vincentown, NJ 08088 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Alliance Video Productions

Alliance Video Productions LLC is celebrating 25 years of creating memories. They are located in Tabernacle, New Jersey, and have produced thousands of videos locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Their goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering a high-quality video in half the time of their competitors. They use a cinematic and documentary-style approach when telling your love story. Alliance Video Productions wants you to remember the best day of your life in a beautiful way.

Experience
This videography company was established in 1994 and has filmed over 2,000 weddings. Their goal is to create a “masterpiece” that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Their talented team of videographers, cinematographers and editors stay up-to-date with the latest technology and equipment, to give you the best video possible.

Alliance Video Productions offers a popular Honeymoon Highlight. When you're on your honeymoon, they're busy creating a highlight video for you to enjoy as soon as you return. They’ll upload it directly to your facebook page and their blog. They also offer four different packages to choose from, which are all customizable. Their services include:

• Full-feature video

• Videos 3

147 Reviews for Alliance Video Productions

• Samantha

Samantha Cancell · Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

Tom is an absolute pleasure to work with! We never met in person but when we spoke on the phone, my husband and I always had full confidence in Alliance Video Productions! Jay and TJ were our wedding day videographers and for just a quick meeting, we knew they would do a phenomenal job! The whole time they captured the night and were never in anyones way. I actually didn't even realize they were there, but my husband ensured me that they were capturing wonderful footage of all the greatest, most memorable details of our big day! If you are second guessing about a videographer.. DO IT 100%!! It's so true what people say, the day goes by in the blink of an eye. I woke up the next morning trying to piece together the day/night- it was all a blur. But we are SO thankful we had amazing videographers to get everything on video! We are so excited to see the final product and relive our wedding day over again! Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

So Happy With Our Choice!

Alliance Video did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. Zac and Megan were able to get all the important, special moments and we are so thrilled with our Honeymoon Highlight video (which we just got back today and I can't stop watching). We highly recommend booking Alliance for your special day!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Alliance Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys
    All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

I can not begin to tell you how much I love working with everyone at Alliance. By far one of the most professional vendors I work with. They deffinatley make my job easier and my day more enjoyable. I always refer Alliance for video.

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Call Tom at Alliance if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding day. He is a great guy and very easy to work with!

• South Jersey Officiants, LLC
    South Jersey Officiants, LLC Wedding Officiants

I've had the chance to work with Tom of Alliance Video Productions a couple times. Each time I was impressed by Tom's easy going personality and warm smile. He truly is a great and personable guy. As a wedding officiant, I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to videographers. All too often I've seen videographers standing the the isle, blocking the view of the most important guests (the parents). I've seen tripods set up directly behind the ceremony, effectively putting video equipment in each of the ceremony photos. You needn't worry when you choose Alliance Video Productions. They are truly professional and almost invisible. They will work tirelessly to capture all of your important moments without being the center of attention. The final product of their work needs no endorsement. The quality of their filming and editing is remarkable. In a few years it will be my turn to be a groom. I wouldn't dream of picking anyone other than Alliance Video to capture our special moments.

• 35 Wicklow Drive Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Vincentown, NJ, 08088 See on map