35 Wicklow Drive Tabernacle, NJ 08088, Vincentown, NJ 08088 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Alliance Video Productions

Alliance Video Productions LLC is celebrating 25 years of creating memories. They are located in Tabernacle, New Jersey, and have produced thousands of videos locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Their goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering a high-quality video in half the time of their competitors. They use a cinematic and documentary-style approach when telling your love story. Alliance Video Productions wants you to remember the best day of your life in a beautiful way.

Experience
This videography company was established in 1994 and has filmed over 2,000 weddings. Their goal is to create a “masterpiece” that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Their talented team of videographers, cinematographers and editors stay up-to-date with the latest technology and equipment, to give you the best video possible.

Alliance Video Productions offers a popular Honeymoon Highlight. When you're on your honeymoon, they're busy creating a highlight video for you to enjoy as soon as you return. They’ll upload it directly to your facebook page and their blog. They also offer four different packages to choose from, which are all customizable. Their services include:

• Full-feature video

• Videos 3

150 Reviews for Alliance Video Productions

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2019

Chose this wedding videographer with confidence! We loved them!

Videographer- Zac from Alliance Video

Alliance Video was referred as one of the top suggested choices by the wedding coordinator at my wedding venue. I trusted Katlyn Mogavero’s judgment through the whole process so I would go to each vendor site and browse. I also looked at the top choices promoted by The Knot and The Wedding Wire. Alliance’s sample videos stood out to me above all the other videographer sites. Through Alliance, I also found my photographers who they have partnered with for years.

Tom is the owner of Alliance and Zac was my onsite videographer. Both men were so communicative before hand and made me very comfortable. Alliance could not have been more on the ball. I have no doubt I chose the best videographing company. Tom is nice and comfortable to be around. You can tell he is a pro. I think wedding videography is a very specific niche and Alliance has experienced videographers. He watches and makes videos while moments are going on. But, he also guides the whole process so I’m not wondering what is next. If he sees a shot he wants to get, he asks for a quick pause.

Zac and the photographers, Ambar & Eddie Moreno, worked together so we felt so comfortable and the process felt smooth. I filled out a quick online questionnaire so Alliance new the specifics of the day. Then we had a phone interview to tell them what I liked and didn’t like. Then we set a schedule that we coordinated with the photographers. This gave me the full timeline of the day. We did a first look, so getting ready started early. This really worked for me since it freed up my time after the ceremony to get straight to cocktail hour and start having fun.
    I never felt I was being pulled in 2 directions since they all worked so well.

Their prices trumped the competitors, which I think is what most brides on a budget need. I believe I got the most value for what I spent. Alliance provides just videography packages, but I felt the best deal was the combo pack with Ambar Moreno Photography. They have 2 packages and let you customize. I also had the option to pay more if I asked the videographer to stay longer if I felt like we needed more footage. That flexibility made me feel comforted.

I also liked that Alliance had shot many beach weddings in the town and specific venue, The Grand Hotel of Cape May, where mine was. Being familiar with the area made me know there wouldn’t be too many hiccups or wasted time getting to the ideal shooting locations. As a bonus, they have aerial footage of the beach and outside of my venue they can splice in and I think that saves me a little money since I didn’t pay for the drone.

I won’t have the final product for a few months, but I’m confident it will be wonderful. I’ll update my review when the time comes.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Oh, Colleen, you are so kind! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to be so vivid and detailed in your appreciation of our services! It's one of the nicest reviews we have ever received. We wholeheartedly enjoyed working with you before, during and on your beautiful wedding day! Thank you again for your kind words! You made our day!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more!

I can’t say enough nice things about alliance video, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Cancell · Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

Tom is an absolute pleasure to work with! We never met in person but when we spoke on the phone, my husband and I always had full confidence in Alliance Video Productions! Jay and TJ were our wedding day videographers and for just a quick meeting, we knew they would do a phenomenal job! The whole time they captured the night and were never in anyones way. I actually didn't even realize they were there, but my husband ensured me that they were capturing wonderful footage of all the greatest, most memorable details of our big day! If you are second guessing about a videographer.. DO IT 100%!! It's so true what people say, the day goes by in the blink of an eye. I woke up the next morning trying to piece together the day/night- it was all a blur. But we are SO thankful we had amazing videographers to get everything on video! We are so excited to see the final product and relive our wedding day over again! Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Alliance Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys
    All Star Entertainment Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

I can not begin to tell you how much I love working with everyone at Alliance. By far one of the most professional vendors I work with. They deffinatley make my job easier and my day more enjoyable. I always refer Alliance for video.

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Call Tom at Alliance if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding day. He is a great guy and very easy to work with!

• South Jersey Officiants, LLC
    South Jersey Officiants, LLC Wedding Officiants

I've had the chance to work with Tom of Alliance Video Productions a couple times. Each time I was impressed by Tom's easy going personality and warm smile. He truly is a great and personable guy. As a wedding officiant, I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to videographers. All too often I've seen videographers standing the the isle, blocking the view of the most important guests (the parents). I've seen tripods set up directly behind the ceremony, effectively putting video equipment in each of the ceremony photos. You needn't worry when you choose Alliance Video Productions. They are truly professional and almost invisible. They will work tirelessly to capture all of your important moments without being the center of attention. The final product of their work needs no endorsement. The quality of their filming and editing is remarkable. In a few years it will be my turn to be a groom. I wouldn't dream of picking anyone other than Alliance Video to capture our special moments.

• 35 Wicklow Drive Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Vincentown, NJ, 08088 See on map