Alliance Video Productions Reviews

141 Reviews for Alliance Video Productions

141 Alliance Video Productions Reviews

Maria · Married on 09/30/2018

Tom was wonderful!

Tom was a pleasure to have video my wedding. Even starting with his call the week of my wedding, he was very personable and I knew it would be an easy person to work with. Throughout the day he was capturing everything and half the time you didn't even know he was there! He was a great videographer to have!

Laura · Married on 07/27/2018

We are so happy that we chose Alliance Video Productions to capture all of the moments of our special day! Tom was so easy-going and did an amazing job capturing our personalities as a couple. At our first consultation, Tom encouraged us to enter a giveaway for a drone, and to our surprise, we won! We had the opportunity to get flying lessons from Tom and TJ which was so much fun! TJ also flew a drone on our wedding day and we are very excited to see all of the "birds eye" shots he was able to get. Our biggest surprise was getting our wedding day highlight video while on our honeymoon - we cannot stop watching it! All of our friends and family have been constantly raving about how perfect it was and how it made them cry. It has only been a couple of weeks since the wedding day and we are really looking forward to watching the final video! We will surely cherish this video for years to come and we cannot thank Tom and TJ enough for all of their hard work. My husband and I 100% recommend hiring Alliance Video Productions for your wedding!

Krystal · Married on 05/25/2018

Look no further!!! Your wedding day will not be complete without hiring Alliance to capture every moment. My husband and I got married on May 25th and originally when we got engaged we swore we’d never get a videographer because we thought they were a “waste of money”. BOY WERE WE WRONG! Their production is unlike any other. Sound, picture, quality, lighting, it’s all amazing. BUT most importantly- they were able to capture mine and my husband’s personality in our video. To me, that speaks above everything else. Anyone can put together a video clip, however Alliance produced a lasting memory for us. If you want friends and family to walk away from your wedding video and say “wow that video really captured their personalities” then you’ve found your wedding videographer! On your wedding day Bride and Groom are both so caught up in the excitement you miss or forget the little stuff and that’s where these guys come in! They even capture moments before the wedding where the Bride says a little bit to the Groom and the Groom says a little bit to the Bride. It’s truly magical. No 2 videos by Alliance are alike, trust me I’ve watched about 50!! Tom- I can’t thank you enough for your generosity, dedication to your company and your products, and the pure love that goes into each and every video you produce. Future brides- Alliance is VERY affordable and budget friendly! Weddings can get expensive but from personal experience I can say that Tom works with every budget and circumstance. We couldn’t have made a better decision. They were by far our favorite vendor to work with!!

Alyssa · Married on 03/22/2018

Working with Alliance Viseo Productions was one of the best things I ever did for my wedding. Talking with Tom felt like talking to my best friend. He asks all the important questions and works so hard to make your wedding day AND your wedding video more beautiful than you could ever imagine. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. They are beyond talented, a joy to work with, and I recommend them to absolutely anybody! Thanks so much Tom for the sneak peak video that you made just DAYS after our wedding. It was stunning!!

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2017

AMAZING. We just got our wedding video back and we can't stop watching and sharing! The video is so well put together and very crisp and clean with amazing sound quality. They captured our entire night PERFECTLY!!! I would recommend their services 1,000% for any event you have!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Excellent quality video, we couldn't be happier!! Mike was our videographer for our wedding on 11/4/2017 and he did such an amazing job, he managed to capture every moment without ever being obtrusive. Great communication too; Tom, the business owner, reached out to us several times before the wedding to make sure everything was as we wanted it. Highly recommend these guys for preserving your wedding day memories!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You're so sweet Jennifer. Thanks so much for your kind words! Mike loved being with you and Brandon! Thanks again for trusting us on such an important day!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Great video and quality and loved the end result! Happy to have had them video my wedding and would recommend them to anyone considering the price!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

I didn't think I would need/want a videographer for my wedding however as it got closer, I changed my mind and I am so glad I did! I am so so happy I went with Alliance. They were very help and did an amazing job! Thanks again Alliance!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

We could not be more happy with our beautiful wedding video! We have not stopped watching it yet! We are extremely satisfied with the quality. Tom was a pleasure to work with - he was extremely responsive, and everything was seamless. Our videographer Zac was fantastic - he captured our day perfectly. We would highly recommend Alliance!

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2017

I would give Tom and Alliance Videography nothing short of a 5 star rating. Tom went above and beyond, not only in the quality of his work, but in getting to know my husband and I. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, making everything so simple on our behalf. We just received our wedding video and are absolutely thrilled with the final product. It was so nice to relive the day, and Tom literally captured every single detail. I would highly recommend Tom and Alliance Videography!

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

Tom helped make our day amazing & captured incredible moments that we will cherish forever! Highly recommend!!

Corinne · Married on 04/01/2017

We had such a great experience working with Tom from Alliance as our wedding videographer! From the beginning Tom was a pleasure to work with. He really made an effort to get to know my husband and I before the wedding. Tom worked with us to pick a package that fit both our needs and budget. Tom did a great job capturing out wedding day and you didn't even know he was there most of the time! Tom and his team are talented professionals! We loved the drone footage he captured and were so glad we got the package that included the honeymoon highlight!! It was so exciting to receive and watch the Honeymoon Highlight while we were in Hawaii! I would highly recommend Tom to any couple who wants to beautifully preserve their wedding day with a video!

Daina · Married on 10/15/2016

Looking back on my wedding day while celebrating my first anniversary last week, I have to say that inviting Alliance to the party was one of the most important wedding decisions I made (aside from actually saying “I do”)! I knew our video would be outstanding because, well, Tom is an outstanding kind of guy. His professionalism and upbeat personality calmed my jitters on the big day and I swear he got extra smiles & silliness from me on camera for it. The honeymoon highlight was also such a treat! The quality of the footage and the story telling Tom captured in just a short clip that I could share on social media, WHILE we were on our honeymoon, was just the best thing ever. Our full-length video blew us away. It gave us a perspective on our wedding we couldn’t have possibly experienced in person; now there are so many moments from my wedding that are in my heart solely because of our video, and I get to experience them over and over again each anniversary<3 At first, I thought we didn't need a videographer in the chaos of all the planning, but I was so very wrong. Now that the day is done, this video, photos, and my memories are all that's left to treasure... oh, and my marriage & husband too :P

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

HI Daina, what an incredibly sweet review! I'm also so thankful for you! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and Mike and spending your day with you!!!! I loved your sound bites, and understanding how we do things in telling your story made it even more fun to work with you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, you're the best! Love forever! Tom

Alison · Married on 10/14/2016

I can't put into words how amazing Alliance Video is! We first met Tom and his gang in 2011 when they filmed my sister's wedding. Since then, they have been a part of my friends' weddings and just recently my wedding and they have continued to outdo themselves each time. Their professionalism is number one and they instantly fit right in with our family and friends. I can't thank you enough for your patience, flexibility, and for giving us the gift of reliving our special day over and over again!

Deidre · Married on 10/07/2016

If you are searching for a videographer, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Alliance is the best there is! Let me start by saying I did a LOT of research on videographers for our wedding. It was one of the most important thing to me because there is nothing like reliving your wedding day over and over again! My first phone conversation with Tom was incredible! Not only is he super talented and amazing at what he does, he is really a genuinely nice person! He actually cares about you and doesn't think of you as just another wedding he may get booked. He listens to all of your ideas and thoughts and turns them into reality! He made a quick "teaser" video of our honeymoon highlight the DAY AFTER our wedding!! He completely surprised us, and it was such an amazing surprise! The honeymoon highlight, I can't even put into words how perfect it is! I can't stop watching it! Absolutely breathtaking! We have gotten so many compliments on it as well! The day of our wedding, Tom was the first to arrive (he got to my parents house before I did!! As soon as my mother and I got out of the car, he started filming immediately) and one of the last to leave! There was a part of our honeymoon highlight that they filmed that we didn't even know they got, but they did and it came out great!! They were there for every second of the day/night!! I CAN'T wait to see the full video!!! One more thing before I end this review, this is for the GROOMS (I know my husband did not want a videographer for financial reasons, but is now so glad he listened to me): listen to your future wife, she is right in this decision and you will be SO happy you booked a videographer for your wedding!! The memories Tom and Alliance captures are absolutely priceless!

Thank you Tom and Alliance for being a part of our wedding!! You guys rock!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You are so sweet Deidre! The pleasure was all ours working with you and Matt on your wedding day! You're a special couple and I wish you all the best!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Tom was our Videographer for our wedding at the Stockton Seaview on 9.24.16. From the moment he arrived he was very attentive and easy-going. He could see I was a little anxious, but made me feel very calm and collected before the ceremony. You could tell he truly loves his job, and wants to make sure you have great footage of your special day. I thank you Tom for your hard work and can not wait to see our wedding video! You were amazing to work with and I will highly recommend you to anyone looking for a videographer!

Mrs. Lauren (Hanley) Carr

Sent on 09/29/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You're so sweet Lauren and I appreciate your kind words! It was so much fun being with you and Blain!

Bill · Married on 09/23/2016

Tom did an amazing job. Highlight video was cinematic and he really did a great job capturing all of the moments that made our day great. Also he has a great personality and is really easy going. All around great!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Thanks Bill and Kate! We loved being with you!

Kristy · Married on 09/18/2016

Choosing alliance video as a vendor for our wedding is a choice I will never regret. We knew having a video was very important and alliance video did not disappoint. Tom is a creative genius! Together him and Zac assisted in re-creating a memory for my husband and I that we could not put a price on. The quality and artistry of the video is absolutely stunning. Not to mention Tom is one of the nicest and most humble vendors we had met. Many thanks!

Clancy · Married on 07/29/2016

We are so happy with the services provided to us by Alliance Productions! We couldn't decide if we needed a videographer at the wedding and we were so happy that we decided to have one. There were so many images and moments that Alliance captured for us that we would have missed otherwise. Tom Johnson and his team are beyond professional!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Clancy! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! Continued love and happiness!

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

Tom and Alliance Video went above and beyond in making sure we were satisfied from day one after we booked until we received the final product! I chose Alliance because of their great reviews, their beautiful editing style, and my very positive interaction with Tom as I was shopping around for a videographer. Tom was always a pleasure to talk to - friendly, professional, accommodating, and understanding - definitely customer service- and solution-oriented at all times throughout the process. He worked with us to find a solution to what we were looking for within a set budget. He was accommodating when we asked for an addition to our Honeymoon Highlight and turned it around quickly. When we received our DVD recording, we had a change we wanted for our final version. It was a small change from our perspective but would equate to a significant amount of edit time from Alliance. Tom and team worked tirelessly to make changes until we were happy and even went through the process with us of a few iterations until they got it right. We were SO appreciative of the attention to detail that they put in to deliver exactly what we wanted. And, even through the back and forth of e-mailing and phones calls to get to the final product, Tom never got upset or unpleasant with us, making us feel like valued customers even long after our wedding date.

Mike, our videographer, got amazing footage and didn't miss a beat. And, despite being there to capture it all, he never seemed to be in the way. We loved the way the film came together and were especially impressed by how well they put together the footage of us getting ready, doing the first look and taking photos. This was a late add for us to our package but I am SO glad that we did it. BIG thank you to Alliance (and especially Tom and Mike) for their impeccable capture of our wedding and their extra effort to make us happy. Hire Alliance and you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

oh Alyssa, you really made my day!!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing such a wonderful review of our services. Although we have a couple of challenges, it’s always been my hope to make you and Doug happy, and I'm so glad we did. Since our first conversation on June 8, 2015, until now, I’ve always enjoyed getting to know you. You’re good people, and we’re so thankful you chose us to produce the video of such a special day in your life. All the best on a bright further together!

Kathryn · Married on 03/05/2016

Tom and his crew have been a part of several of my friends and family weddings in the past, and they are all super friendly and great to work with. They do such a great job and capturing the perfect moments and tailoring your video to suit you. The honeymoon highlight video was AMAZING, and we cannot wait to see the full video! I hope we can use them again for another special event some time in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 12/04/2015

My husband and I used Alliance Video Productions for our wedding video in December. Tom was absolutely amazing before, during, and after our wedding. Alliance worked with our budget and provided exceptional service. We received our video during the timeframe that was promised and the video itself exceeded our expectations!!!!! We will cherish the video for years to come and can't wait to share it with our family and friends. Alliance Video Productions is highly recommended in my book!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You're so sweet Jenn! I loved being with you and helping to preserve your wonderful memories! Thanks again for including us!

We loved our videographer and our wedding video was exceptional! So glad we will be able to look back on our big day for years to come! Thank you Tom!

Martha · Married on 10/17/2015

I was specific about the package I wanted and they were very flexible with the package plans. The day was amazing and he was by in your face all day. I jad no idea he was even there. Very respectful. Would defiantly recommend!