Alliance Video Productions Reviews

147 | Vincentown, NJ

147 Reviews for Alliance Video Productions

• Samantha

Samantha Cancell · Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

Tom is an absolute pleasure to work with! We never met in person but when we spoke on the phone, my husband and I always had full confidence in Alliance Video Productions! Jay and TJ were our wedding day videographers and for just a quick meeting, we knew they would do a phenomenal job! The whole time they captured the night and were never in anyones way. I actually didn't even realize they were there, but my husband ensured me that they were capturing wonderful footage of all the greatest, most memorable details of our big day! If you are second guessing about a videographer.. DO IT 100%!! It's so true what people say, the day goes by in the blink of an eye. I woke up the next morning trying to piece together the day/night- it was all a blur. But we are SO thankful we had amazing videographers to get everything on video! We are so excited to see the final product and relive our wedding day over again! Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

So Happy With Our Choice!

Alliance Video did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. Zac and Megan were able to get all the important, special moments and we are so thrilled with our Honeymoon Highlight video (which we just got back today and I can't stop watching). We highly recommend booking Alliance for your special day!

Beth · Married on 10/12/2018

Above and beyond

Alliance did a fantastic job. Tom was very responsive, knew the venue and scoped out good spots for photos/video beforehand, and cut together a great video complete with drone shots and scenes to match the words from our ceremony. Highly recommended.

Maria · Married on 09/30/2018

Tom was wonderful!

Tom was a pleasure to have video my wedding. Even starting with his call the week of my wedding, he was very personable and I knew it would be an easy person to work with. Throughout the day he was capturing everything and half the time you didn't even know he was there! He was a great videographer to have!

Natalie Teitelbaum · Married on 09/21/2018

Best Videographer!!

Tom and Mike did an amazing job with our highlight video! If you are questioning whether or not to have a videographer at your wedding, think no further! My husband and I are SO happy we made the decision to work with Alliance Video Productions. We spoke with owner, Tom, several months before our wedding. We knew shortly after speaking with Tom, we would look no further for a videographer. :)

Mike was our videographer for our wedding. He called us the week before to talk about our wedding visions, arrived on time the day of and was extremely professional. Mike captured the most beautiful snapshots of our wedding, put them together in the most creative way to make a gorgeous highlight video for us. I’ve watched it over and over again! Our family and friends are just as happy and cannot wait to see our entire wedding video. We know it will be as magical as our highlight video.

Tom went above and beyond to provide the very best customer service before and after our wedding day! We are so happy we chose Alliance Video Productions!! We highly recommend their services!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

True Professionals! - Highly Recommend

I am so thankful that I hired Alliance to film my wedding day. Tom and his team were wonderful to work with and were able to capture everything without them feeling like I had a camera in my face the entire day. They were extremely friendly and professional and a pleasure to have around. The turnaround time for our video was exactly as expected and the final product is of great quality. We could not be happier with the editing that Tom and his team did as well. They were truly able to capture my husband and I's personalities and it is incredibly well done. My brother is now using them for his wedding as well. I highly recommend hiring Alliance Video Productions for your big day!

Laura · Married on 07/27/2018

We are so happy that we chose Alliance Video Productions to capture all of the moments of our special day! Tom was so easy-going and did an amazing job capturing our personalities as a couple. At our first consultation, Tom encouraged us to enter a giveaway for a drone, and to our surprise, we won! We had the opportunity to get flying lessons from Tom and TJ which was so much fun! TJ also flew a drone on our wedding day and we are very excited to see all of the "birds eye" shots he was able to get. Our biggest surprise was getting our wedding day highlight video while on our honeymoon - we cannot stop watching it! All of our friends and family have been constantly raving about how perfect it was and how it made them cry. It has only been a couple of weeks since the wedding day and we are really looking forward to watching the final video! We will surely cherish this video for years to come and we cannot thank Tom and TJ enough for all of their hard work. My husband and I 100% recommend hiring Alliance Video Productions for your wedding!

Krystal · Married on 05/25/2018

Look no further!!! Your wedding day will not be complete without hiring Alliance to capture every moment. My husband and I got married on May 25th and originally when we got engaged we swore we’d never get a videographer because we thought they were a “waste of money”. BOY WERE WE WRONG! Their production is unlike any other. Sound, picture, quality, lighting, it’s all amazing. BUT most importantly- they were able to capture mine and my husband’s personality in our video. To me, that speaks above everything else. Anyone can put together a video clip, however Alliance produced a lasting memory for us. If you want friends and family to walk away from your wedding video and say “wow that video really captured their personalities” then you’ve found your wedding videographer! On your wedding day Bride and Groom are both so caught up in the excitement you miss or forget the little stuff and that’s where these guys come in! They even capture moments before the wedding where the Bride says a little bit to the Groom and the Groom says a little bit to the Bride. It’s truly magical. No 2 videos by Alliance are alike, trust me I’ve watched about 50!! Tom- I can’t thank you enough for your generosity, dedication to your company and your products, and the pure love that goes into each and every video you produce. Future brides- Alliance is VERY affordable and budget friendly! Weddings can get expensive but from personal experience I can say that Tom works with every budget and circumstance. We couldn’t have made a better decision. They were by far our favorite vendor to work with!!

Alyssa · Married on 03/22/2018

Working with Alliance Viseo Productions was one of the best things I ever did for my wedding. Talking with Tom felt like talking to my best friend. He asks all the important questions and works so hard to make your wedding day AND your wedding video more beautiful than you could ever imagine. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. They are beyond talented, a joy to work with, and I recommend them to absolutely anybody! Thanks so much Tom for the sneak peak video that you made just DAYS after our wedding. It was stunning!!

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2017

AMAZING. We just got our wedding video back and we can't stop watching and sharing! The video is so well put together and very crisp and clean with amazing sound quality. They captured our entire night PERFECTLY!!! I would recommend their services 1,000% for any event you have!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Excellent quality video, we couldn't be happier!! Mike was our videographer for our wedding on 11/4/2017 and he did such an amazing job, he managed to capture every moment without ever being obtrusive. Great communication too; Tom, the business owner, reached out to us several times before the wedding to make sure everything was as we wanted it. Highly recommend these guys for preserving your wedding day memories!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You're so sweet Jennifer. Thanks so much for your kind words! Mike loved being with you and Brandon! Thanks again for trusting us on such an important day!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Great video and quality and loved the end result! Happy to have had them video my wedding and would recommend them to anyone considering the price!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

I didn't think I would need/want a videographer for my wedding however as it got closer, I changed my mind and I am so glad I did! I am so so happy I went with Alliance. They were very help and did an amazing job! Thanks again Alliance!

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

We could not be more happy with our beautiful wedding video! We have not stopped watching it yet! We are extremely satisfied with the quality. Tom was a pleasure to work with - he was extremely responsive, and everything was seamless. Our videographer Zac was fantastic - he captured our day perfectly. We would highly recommend Alliance!

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2017

I would give Tom and Alliance Videography nothing short of a 5 star rating. Tom went above and beyond, not only in the quality of his work, but in getting to know my husband and I. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, making everything so simple on our behalf. We just received our wedding video and are absolutely thrilled with the final product. It was so nice to relive the day, and Tom literally captured every single detail. I would highly recommend Tom and Alliance Videography!

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

Tom helped make our day amazing & captured incredible moments that we will cherish forever! Highly recommend!!

Corinne · Married on 04/01/2017

We had such a great experience working with Tom from Alliance as our wedding videographer! From the beginning Tom was a pleasure to work with. He really made an effort to get to know my husband and I before the wedding. Tom worked with us to pick a package that fit both our needs and budget. Tom did a great job capturing out wedding day and you didn't even know he was there most of the time! Tom and his team are talented professionals! We loved the drone footage he captured and were so glad we got the package that included the honeymoon highlight!! It was so exciting to receive and watch the Honeymoon Highlight while we were in Hawaii! I would highly recommend Tom to any couple who wants to beautifully preserve their wedding day with a video!

Daina · Married on 10/15/2016

Looking back on my wedding day while celebrating my first anniversary last week, I have to say that inviting Alliance to the party was one of the most important wedding decisions I made (aside from actually saying “I do”)! I knew our video would be outstanding because, well, Tom is an outstanding kind of guy. His professionalism and upbeat personality calmed my jitters on the big day and I swear he got extra smiles & silliness from me on camera for it. The honeymoon highlight was also such a treat! The quality of the footage and the story telling Tom captured in just a short clip that I could share on social media, WHILE we were on our honeymoon, was just the best thing ever. Our full-length video blew us away. It gave us a perspective on our wedding we couldn’t have possibly experienced in person; now there are so many moments from my wedding that are in my heart solely because of our video, and I get to experience them over and over again each anniversary<3 At first, I thought we didn't need a videographer in the chaos of all the planning, but I was so very wrong. Now that the day is done, this video, photos, and my memories are all that's left to treasure... oh, and my marriage & husband too :P

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

HI Daina, what an incredibly sweet review! I'm also so thankful for you! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and Mike and spending your day with you!!!! I loved your sound bites, and understanding how we do things in telling your story made it even more fun to work with you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, you're the best! Love forever! Tom

Alison · Married on 10/14/2016

I can't put into words how amazing Alliance Video is! We first met Tom and his gang in 2011 when they filmed my sister's wedding. Since then, they have been a part of my friends' weddings and just recently my wedding and they have continued to outdo themselves each time. Their professionalism is number one and they instantly fit right in with our family and friends. I can't thank you enough for your patience, flexibility, and for giving us the gift of reliving our special day over and over again!

Deidre · Married on 10/07/2016

If you are searching for a videographer, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Alliance is the best there is! Let me start by saying I did a LOT of research on videographers for our wedding. It was one of the most important thing to me because there is nothing like reliving your wedding day over and over again! My first phone conversation with Tom was incredible! Not only is he super talented and amazing at what he does, he is really a genuinely nice person! He actually cares about you and doesn't think of you as just another wedding he may get booked. He listens to all of your ideas and thoughts and turns them into reality! He made a quick "teaser" video of our honeymoon highlight the DAY AFTER our wedding!! He completely surprised us, and it was such an amazing surprise! The honeymoon highlight, I can't even put into words how perfect it is! I can't stop watching it! Absolutely breathtaking! We have gotten so many compliments on it as well! The day of our wedding, Tom was the first to arrive (he got to my parents house before I did!! As soon as my mother and I got out of the car, he started filming immediately) and one of the last to leave! There was a part of our honeymoon highlight that they filmed that we didn't even know they got, but they did and it came out great!! They were there for every second of the day/night!! I CAN'T wait to see the full video!!! One more thing before I end this review, this is for the GROOMS (I know my husband did not want a videographer for financial reasons, but is now so glad he listened to me): listen to your future wife, she is right in this decision and you will be SO happy you booked a videographer for your wedding!! The memories Tom and Alliance captures are absolutely priceless!

Thank you Tom and Alliance for being a part of our wedding!! You guys rock!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You are so sweet Deidre! The pleasure was all ours working with you and Matt on your wedding day! You're a special couple and I wish you all the best!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Tom was our Videographer for our wedding at the Stockton Seaview on 9.24.16. From the moment he arrived he was very attentive and easy-going. He could see I was a little anxious, but made me feel very calm and collected before the ceremony. You could tell he truly loves his job, and wants to make sure you have great footage of your special day. I thank you Tom for your hard work and can not wait to see our wedding video! You were amazing to work with and I will highly recommend you to anyone looking for a videographer!

Mrs. Lauren (Hanley) Carr

Sent on 09/29/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

You're so sweet Lauren and I appreciate your kind words! It was so much fun being with you and Blain!

Bill · Married on 09/23/2016

Tom did an amazing job. Highlight video was cinematic and he really did a great job capturing all of the moments that made our day great. Also he has a great personality and is really easy going. All around great!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Thanks Bill and Kate! We loved being with you!

Kristy · Married on 09/18/2016

Choosing alliance video as a vendor for our wedding is a choice I will never regret. We knew having a video was very important and alliance video did not disappoint. Tom is a creative genius! Together him and Zac assisted in re-creating a memory for my husband and I that we could not put a price on. The quality and artistry of the video is absolutely stunning. Not to mention Tom is one of the nicest and most humble vendors we had met. Many thanks!

Clancy · Married on 07/29/2016

We are so happy with the services provided to us by Alliance Productions! We couldn't decide if we needed a videographer at the wedding and we were so happy that we decided to have one. There were so many images and moments that Alliance captured for us that we would have missed otherwise. Tom Johnson and his team are beyond professional!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Alliance Video Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Clancy! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! Continued love and happiness!