Ambar Moreno Photography Reviews

36 | Voorhees, NJ

36 Reviews for Ambar Moreno Photography

Bob Hope · Married on 09/26/2020

Has an eye for capturing the perfect pictures and moments

Ambar Moreno photography was amazing! They made my wife and I feel comfortable right from the beginning, they were both personable and great at capturing all the photos we wanted. We even had an unexpected persona issue at our wedding and Eddie and Ambar handled it all perfectly. We greatly appreciate them and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Thank you for these kind words. After so many years of photographing weddings, we understand how emotional and full of surprises the day can be. What we love is that you were both amazing and we very much enjoyed photographing and capturing video of your amazing wedding. We’re so happy that you love your sneak peek. So many more beautiful photos and video are yet to come.

Sarah-Louise · Married on 09/18/2020

Best Photographers Ever!!

I don't think we could have picked better photographers to capture our wedding day! Our wedding was originally in March and we had to reschedule to September and both Eddie and Ambar were so nice and helpful when it came to postponing and rescheduling our day. They were always available for any questions we had leading up to the wedding and did everything we asked of them that day. They were funny, personable, and all around great people to work with. Just a few days after our wedding we were able to see a couple of pictures and they are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Thank you, Sarah. Your wedding turned out perfect. We had so much fun photographing you and Joe. What a pleasure it was to capture your story. We look forward to delivering many more beautiful photos. We know you and Joe are going to love every one of them. Thank you again for having us photograph all those wonderful memories.

Clayton Bretz · Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic photos

Amber and Eddie did a fantastic job making our wedding day photos all that and more. We had a beach wedding and they captured so many breathtaking photos. They were so easy to work with. They gave us direction on where to stand and what to do to make sure our pictures were perfect. They were also very flexible and willing to listen to our ideas!! We highly recommend Amber Moreno Photography for weddings!! -Amber&Clayton, Cape May, NJ 9/12/2020 Wedding

Sent on 09/20/2020

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Thank you for those kind words, Clayton. Your wedding was absolutely wonderful and we enjoyed the time we spent with you and Amber down in Cape May. The weather was absolutely perfect. The photos at the beach and by the lighthouse were amazing and we look forward to delivering many more. Thank you again for allowing us to capture your perfect day!

Joy L. Tobin · Married on 08/22/2020

The Tobins’ Wedding

This photography company did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos and took time out to help us capture the best shots for our special day. We appreciate their dedication and making accommodations for us personally during this pandemic. We highly recommend future couples to use their wonderful services !!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Thank you for those kind words Joy. Your wedding was absolutely lovely and we had such a wonderful time with your family and guest. Sharing those special moments with everyone is what inspires us to keep capturing photos and video that couples love. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed On 10/16/2019 by Christie S
    5 stars simply isn't enough. Eddie and Ambar were amazing from start to finish. The moment we walked into their studio, we knew Ambar Moreno Photography was the way to go. From viewing their albums, they captured each moment with precision - and did it so beautifully. I spoke to Eddie quite a few times prior to the wedding, and we made sure to have each and every detail in the timeline nailed down. Our day was a little hectic as my husband had a broken ankle- so our initial plans didn't work too well. Although we had limited mobility, Eddie & Ambar still captured each, and every photo we wanted, and more that we love! An extra big shout out to Ambar, our 3YO daughter (and flower girl) was not in the best of moods - but Ambar got her tears to stop with ease more times than I can count, and for that I am forever grateful! Our sneak peak is amazing, and we cannot wait for the full gallery to be ready. I would, without a doubt, always tell those looking for photography to head to Ambar Moreno Photography, as they helped make my experience amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christie for these wonderful words.  Ambar and I are so delighted that you are both incredibly happy with our services and the sneak peek you received.  It was a pleasure spending the day with you, Anthony and your wonderful families. We look forward to delivering your photos in the weeks up ahead and designing your beautiful wedding album.  Thank you again!
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 09/13/2019

Hire with confidence and excitement- truly pros for a competitive price

I know I found the best photographers for me and my wedding. I am so grateful because photography is capturing memories of all the large and small moments of the day. Picking the photographer was an act of faith because how do you know until it is happening? My review is to let other expecting brides know to chose Ambar Moreno Photography with confidence and excitement. I obsessed about this part and really took the fun out of planning for about 2 months.

I found them in a round about way too so that means I was meant to find them! Alliance Video was referred as one of the top suggested choices by the wedding coordinator at my wedding venue. I trusted Katlyn Mogavero’s judgment through the whole process so I would go to each vendor site and browse. For the photography portion, I also looked at the top choices promoted by The Knot and The Wedding Wire. I must have seriously obsessed over at least 20 photographers’ sites in the South Jersey/ Greater Philadelphia Area. So, the suggested videographer, Alliance’s sample videos stood out to me. I looked at their pricing and packages for photo and video. I looked up their photo partner and found Ambar Moreno. When I saw her pictures, they seemed to have more depth and distinction than any other beach wedding pictures I saw on the other photographers’ sites. To me the photographer was the most important and the videographer was the bonus. Lucky for me, I got 2 top notch vendors for a unbeatable price.

I got in touch with the photographer, we spoke for about a half hour. Her husband Eddie was easy to talk to and put me at ease. He gave me a full picture of the day and asked me all the things I liked and disliked. I hadn’t even booked them yet but felt so much better knowing this was a true professional and they had been doing this together for years. I was very worried about it being a true wedding photographer. I knew they were my choice.

I had just gotten off the phone with another highly recommended photographer in the area who I’m sure is wonderful. But for a single photographer, her cost was over $7k. She started telling me I could cut this and cut that to get down to my budget. Thank you. I “appreciate” that but with Eddie and Ambar, I was getting more and more for less.

The shoot together so you automatically get 2 photographers, which should not be underestimated. One of them is off with the groom, one of them is setting me up while the other is shooting. There is lighting. There is finding the next shot. And if you have over a 100 guests you’ll want two people capturing all the moments. 2 photographers to me was critical. I wanted to maximize my fun, not spend extra time posing for pictures.

Back to the cost, not many vendors seem to work in cooperation with each other. Seriously, take my word for it or go investigate. Finding a video and photog package that offer a combo package and have worked together for years is rare. I believe this gave me the best Experience I could get for the amount I was willing to pay. I chose their smaller package and they gave me every option to add more things on.

Both Eddie and Ambar were so communicative before hand and made me very comfortable. They are comfortable to be around. They arrive and are dressed sharp so they blend in. From the minute they arrived, the are snapping and setting up the next look or group of photos. I did not even have to think. They’ve done this so lone they know the important moments and standard trendy shot like all the bridesmaid in their robes, etc. I have no doubt I chose the best photographer company. They also followed us to about 4 different sites around town. Hopped out of the cars and got a bunch of shots I asked for and then they improved my vision! They know what to look for and how to turn your head. They watch and see it from the artist’s mind. (I know because they sent me a few early pictures and just wow!)

Ambar & Eddie Moreno and the videographer Zac from Alliance worked together so we felt so comfortable and the process felt smooth. I filled out a quick online questionnaire for both photography and videography so each company knew the specifics of the day. Then we had emails and a phone call to check in closer to the wedding. We set a schedule that we coordinated with the videographer. This gave me the full timeline of the day. This is how I knew when to book my makeup artists and tell the whole party to be here and do this etc. We did a first look, so getting ready started early. This really worked for me since it freed up my time after the ceremony to get straight to cocktail hour and start having fun.
    I never felt I was being pulled in 2 directions since they all worked so well.

Their prices trumped the competitors, which I think is what most brides on a budget need. I believe I got the most value for what I spent. Each company provides just videography or photography packages, but I felt the best deal was the combo pack with Alliance Video. They have 2 packages and let you customize. Since I chose the smaller pack, I was given the option to add a smaller album or to opt for the big album later on. I also had the option to pay more if I asked the videographer to stay longer. I felt like we needed enough footage after 6 hours, but that flexibility made me feel comforted.

I also liked that Ambar and Eddie had shot many beach weddings in the town and specific venue, The Grand Hotel of Cape May, where mine was. Being familiar with the area made me know there wouldn’t be too many hiccups or wasted time getting to the ideal shooting locations. Based on the first 15 pictures I was sent I’m confident writing this review to tell you my day was wonderful because of these photographers. Eddie and Ambar, I am grateful! it will be wonderful.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure photographing your wedding. Your celebration was absolutely beautiful and despite the wind the day was perfect. We are so glad to hear that Ambar, Zac and I provided you and Richie with a wonderful experience. You are going to be thrilled with your photos and video. Thank you again for the opportunity to document your special day.

Kim Walmsley · Married on 07/13/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography is AWESOME on every level!

Eddie and Ambar are truly the best! We just got married 3 weeks ago, and we had them shoot the entire day for us. Photos to document our special day were extremely important to us, and I could tell that they were just as important to both Eddie and Ambar. We felt so comfortable letting them take the reigns so we could enjoy our day. They were experienced, professional, courteous; to us AND our families, and their creativity is just off the charts. Their knowledge seemed like it was their 10,000th wedding gig, but their actions were as if we were their most important clients ever, they treated us like family.
    The sneak peek we got from them was nothing short of breathtaking, and we are so eager to see the rest! Hopefully you are reading this review to help decide on a photography company for your next event, because I can assure you, your search has officially ended. I would like to publicly thank Eddie and Ambar for the work they did before, during and after our wedding. They have exceeded every expectation we had, and we couldn’t be happier with our choice for our special day.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Patrick and Kim for allowing us to photograph your wedding. It was such an honor and we were equally delighted with you both. Every wedding is special to us and we’re so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience. Your photographs look amazing and we can’t wait to deliver the entire gallery and create a spectacular album for you. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything I was looking for and more!

Would highly recommend Eddie and Ambar at Ambar Moreno Photography! I was just married a few weeks ago, and already received a sneak peek at my wedding photos - to say I am happy would be an understatement! Eddie and his team were extremely professional throughout the initial meeting until the end of the wedding day. One thing you don't think about is also how social the photographers will be with your guests, and let me just say my entire bridal party loved spending the day with Eddie and Ambar. Both were so personable and social - little jokes here and there made the day all that more enjoyable. My husband and I felt comfortable with them while they're taking pictures, which is why I feel the pictures came out the way they did - beautiful! I cannot wait to see the final touches and the complete collection of photos from the day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ambar Moreno Photography's reply:

Kim, we are so glad that our paths crossed. It was a pleasure photographing your wedding. You, David and both your families were so wonderful. Thank you for allowing us to photograph your lovely wedding. We look forward to delivering the rest of the photos and especially those beautiful creative photos that we know you are simply going to love. We look forward to sharing some of your photos with Indian Springs as well. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to document your day!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Photos!

After searching through many photographers in the area for our wedding, I stumbled upon Ambar Moreno. Not only were they super friendly and quick to answer any questions, they were also the most affordable photographers we could find in the area...double win! The photos we've gotten back so far look absolutely beautiful! Ambar & Eddie were so amazing to work with the day of our wedding, and they made us feel completely comfortable leading up to our special day as well! We cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding photos, and we highly recommend Ambar Moreno to anyone in the area!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Work

Ambar & Eddie did our engagement and wedding photos. They were absolutely AMAZING! They were super easy to work with and flexible. We loved our engagement photos and the sneak peeks of our wedding photos are beautiful. We can’t wait to see the rest!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing service!

We got married January 5th and Eddie and Ambar were wonderful to work with! They were very laid back, got all the pictures that we wanted, and the quality of the pictures that we've seen so far were incredible! We can't wait to see the rest of them!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Cancell · Married on 12/01/2018

Eddie and Ambar create amazing pictures!!

Eddie and Ambar create amazing pictures! My husband and I met with Eddie months before our wedding and we had full confidence in him. They have been a pleasure to work with and have made this process very easy! Eddie and Ambar captured our wedding day beautifully and it really shows how passionate they are about wedding photography. They truly photographed all the great moments of our big day. We got our sneak peak pictures back a little over a week later and WOW is all I can say!! They are incredible and we can't wait to see more!! Thank you so much Eddie and Ambar for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Anna · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg and I had several wants in photography one of which was to have a husband and wife team. We believe as a united force in marriage the two views are sure to bring a unique perspective. We are overjoyed with the absolutely gorgeous shots captured by Ambar and Eddie. They from the moment we were interested made us feel so welcomed in their studio and really treated us like family. Each picture was thought out and brought forth with the genuine love that Greg and I share.
    ~Greg and Anna

Sent on 10/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Eddie and Ambar were so wonderful to work on the day of and leading up to the wedding! Eddie went over with me and my husband in much detail the timeline of the wedding and where we wanted pictures and made we had the permits to do so in certain areas of Philadelphia. We just got back a “sneak peek” out of photos, and we can’t stop looking at them. They both do incredible work and we can’t wait to see the rest of the photos!!!! Can’t thank Eddie and Ambar enough!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • MrsHToBe

Jana · Married on 04/28/2018

Eddie and Ambar were amazing from beginning to end! They are so personable, talented, devoted to their work! They have an eye for beauty and their product/services are phenomenally priced for the product they produce! We got a sneak peek of our pictures a few days after our wedding, the rest of our pictures came really quickly as well. We are working on the photo album and the canvas, and cannot wait until we receive them! I would recommend them to anyone at anytime! If we could get married again, we would definitely do use them again! Maybe when we have kids, we'll be return customers! Thanks Ambar and Eddie!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Ambar and Eddie were amazing. I love my wedding pictures and have received so many compliments from family and friends. They were extremely creative and so patient with our 2 year old daughter. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2017

They are a wonderful couple to work with-they are truly nice people, and good at what they do. They work with your budget, get back to you in a timely manner, and take wonderful photographs that capture you as real people at your best. Having two people that day ensured we got photographs of not only us but our guests. Both my partner and our family were very happy with the photos. I would use them again should another special occasion arise. We never had professional photos done until our wedding, and they really eased us into the process. Thank you again for the special photos!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Jamie-Lynn · Married on 11/18/2017

Ambar and Eddie were incredible from our first meeting, to our engagement session, to the day of our wedding. They were incredibly responsive throughout the whole process and we ended up with GORGEOUS engagement and wedding pictures. On the day of the wedding both Eddie and Ambar were extremely professional, accomodating and made my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable. We has sneak peek photos back immediately and would recommend them to any local couple looking for a quality photography team!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2017

Eddie and Ambar were very accommodating from day one. They are great photographers and the sweetest people. They really took the time to listen to what my husband and I wanted on our special day!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Nabba · Married on 02/26/2017

My wedding was scheduled to take place on Sunday, February 26th. Friday 24th, I was still looking for a professional photographer! I had less than 48 hours to find a local photographer with a decent price. I called a couple of photographers around the area. Some told me that they couldn't accommodate me on such a short notice (which is understandable). Others gave me a crazy price. Ambar Moreno agreed to do it with this short notice. Price agreed upon was decent. Besides, they were located an hour away from the venue's location, and they still agreed to take the trip without charging me extra for travel expenses! And, instead of having a photographer, I got two photographers for the price of one! They're a husband and wife. Both are professional photographers. They came 45 minutes before the scheduled time to check the venue, decor, and surroundings. They were very nice and communicated with me and my husband every step of the way. The day after the wedding, they sent me a sample of the photos in a smart phone application format where I could download the "app" and see the photos (or show it) at any time on my phone. The photos? They were those photos that you'd only see in wedding and bridal magazines.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/30/2016

I had used reviews to read about and find Eddie and Ambar of Ambar Moreno Photography. When looking at their website, something just drew me to the photographs. I loved how they captured moments and emotions. My husband and I knew we made the right choice when we had the opportunity to meet with Eddie in person. We knew we were in excellent hands and were working with people that genuinely cared. Everything leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding ran so smoothly. They were very professional and we had so much fun having them as a part of our day. We had several family members and guests comment on how nice Ambar and Eddie were. Looking at all of the pictures from our big day was more exciting than we could have imagined. Ambar and Eddie managed to capture all of the emotions and beauty of the day. I know that we will look back over those pictures for years and years to come and be transported right back. They also went an extra step and surprised us by making a video montage of photo highlights. Since we decided not to have a videographer, this was even more special to us. I would give my highest recommendation to any future couples looking for wedding photography services.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Amy · Married on 04/22/2016

Ambar and her husband Eddie were a great photography team! They are both so creative and fun to work with. They have a knack for making you laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. They were always quick to answer any questions and ease any concerns I had leading up to my wedding day! We hired them from both an engagement session and the wedding. People have been raving about how beautiful our pictures are!!!! They offer many affordable packages and were able to suggest various options that worked within our budget. I highly recommend hiring Ambar Moreno Photography to photograph your special events! You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2015

Thank you Eddie and Ambar for the beautiful photos of our wedding. You guys were absolutely adorable. We had no doubt that you would deliver spectacular pictures. The experience was amazing. We never felt rushed and you took your time with us. We were always running late, but you still managed to get every photo we wanted. Thanks for guiding us through the day. It was reassuring to know that you were on top of the timeline. We felt like you were part of the family. Thank you for all the laughter. By far you are both so talented. We definitely made the right decision.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Natalia · Married on 06/13/2015

Ambar and Eddie were fantasic, they go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. Our expericence with them was great from the moment we sat down, to our engagment pictures and our wedding day. They are very reasonable when it comes to pricing, they have so many different options to suit your needs and eddie takes all the time you need to figure out whats best for you. If you're looking for a photographer that gives you a personal touch with a sense of pride and a stress free wedding day then we recommend Ambar Moreno Photography for your wedding

Sent on 12/08/2015

Alisha · Married on 05/31/2015

Amazing couple who does amazing photography. Incredibly easy to work with and always answers any questions or concerns right away. Very helpful and insightful. Makes even the most camera shy bride enjoy having pictures taken! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/16/2016