754 Taylor Road, Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number

About Hoffer Photography

Hoffer Photography | Genuinely Original Wedding Photographers

We’re a photography collective located near Philly that travels all over the world documenting the lives of amazing people. Our goal is simple: Give the most personalized, real and thoughtful collection of images to each person we shoot for… and do it in a way that you’d never expect. We love our jobs, our clients and each other. We’d love to show you how our eyes work and how much thought we put into our work and our business to make this process easy and fun for you.

Follow Hoffer Photography on

Hoffer Photography 6
Hoffer Photography 7

Megan · Married on 06/04/2019

Where Do I Even Begin!

There are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding, much of which you can’t really think about until you start the planning process. For me and my husband, there was at least one thing we knew without a doubt would be a part of our day – the Hoffers. Before even getting engaged we witnessed Tony and Amy Hoffer at work at a friend’s wedding and we couldn’t stop talking about them for so long after. We were blown away with not just the results of the images themselves, which were amazing, but by their pure energy and enthusiasm throughout the night. We knew that when the time came those were the type of people we wanted to surround ourselves with.

Being a photographer, Nick had pretty high standards for what he was looking for in a wedding photographer. We both agreed that while we wanted some of those key shots, we did not want the quintessential wedding photography that you see online. We wanted a unique, artistic approach to our pictures that would truly capture the two of us as a couple, which is exactly what we got!

We got the pleasure of working with Tony and Amy 4 times over the course of the last 15 months. Nick surprised me with having them capture the proposal at Grand Central Station, which truly made the day even more special. Immediately following the proposal, we were so determined to lock in the Hoffers for the wedding that we started the process of looking for venues and literally coordinated the day around when they were available. If there was one thing we weren’t willing to negotiate on, it was them!

Luckily, we found a day that worked for everything! We shot an engagement shoot with them in Tribeca, NYC that was probably one of the most fun experiences we have had together. Tony and Amy made us feel so comfortable to where we could just be ourselves. It literally felt like having two friends with you all day. I don’t think the smiles ever left our faces. We were so blown away by the results and couldn’t wait to share the pictures with our family and friends.

As an additional experience for me, I did a boudoir shoot as Nick’s wedding gift with Amy Hoffer and Lindsay Backner that was a once in a lifetime experience. It was such a memorable time for me. The confidence I felt in that moment and then in seeing the results afterwards was something both me and my husband will cherish for many years. I couldn’t thank the two of them enough for making me feel like a million bucks that day and for the beautiful images I can now look back on.

When you’re hiring vendors for a wedding, you try to work off recommendations as much as possible. After that, you’re pretty much left with online reviews, phone interviews and hoping that you have made the right decisions. When we hired Hoffer Photography we had no doubt in our minds that we made the best decision for our day. We knew that we had hired individuals who would amplify our day with their talent and positivity. We fully entrusted them to capture our most precious moments and felt completely comfortable in leaving creative liberty at their disposal. Not only were we so impressed with them that day, but our family and friends have all commented on how wonderful they both were. They seemed to be everywhere you wanted them to be, capturing each special moment, but you never really knew they were there at the same time!

We’re so thankful for these past 15 months and getting to work with the Hoffers. We can only hope that we will have more opportunities to work creatively together in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/08/2018

Stunning Photography!

Where do we begin? From the moment We met with Tony and Amy we knew that they would be the photographers to capture not only our wedding day, but our love story! Photography is so much more than a job for the Hoffers. Their talent & passion for photography is truly unique! It’s obvious that they genuinely care about each and every couple that they work with. Tony and Amy have a gift for seeing things differently than everyone else and for taking the most incredible pictures that will leave you speechless and wanting more! They even coached us when we asked for advice on how to pose or where to look! Tony and Amy are extremely talented, very professional and so down to earth! The Hoffer squad made taking pictures so much fun and we had an absolutely blast working with them! Highly recommend them to anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Hoffer Photography 8
    Hoffer Photography 9
    Hoffer Photography 10

Dominique Diazgranados · Married on 09/28/2018

Best Photographers!

Hire the Hoffers (Tony & Amy). That is all.

In all seriousness, our engagement and wedding photos are so spectacular! My husband and I met with the Tony and Amy after my friend recommended them to me. I was in the process of reviewing other photographers’ work/style and put a lot of effort into the search because I knew that having amazing photos of my wedding was one of the most important things to me. As soon as we left our initial meeting with Tony and Amy, we weren’t even in the car before I told my then fiancée, “those are our photographers, we are signing the contract when we get home.” Amy and Tony make you feel like you are old friends (like seriously you want to be their besties), which makes the shooting experience fun, carefree and results in the most incredible photos. I think that is one of the things that makes them unique, you feel so comfortable around them that the camera seems secondary, you don’t even realize they are getting all of these amazing shots of you because you are just “hanging out”. You can also feel that they are just as invested as you are in making sure you having memorable photos and that makes them so special.

We just received our wedding photos and I started tearing up. Through their photos it is like reliving the whole day over! For me this was amazing especially in regards to the reception photos since there are so many moments that are a blur since it goes by so fast. What we love so much is that Tony and Amy captured so many candid moments at the wedding/reception, so you actually get to see what an amazing time your guests had and you feel the joy. Plus, their photos just make the bride and groom pop!

If you want photos that are NOT going to be run of the mill, static, typical wedding photos: pick the Hoffers. If you WANT creative, colorful, imaginative, candid shots: pick the Hoffers. Invest the money in your wedding photos and go with Tony and Amy, they are just the best!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Hoffer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• The Ballroom at Westside
    The Ballroom at Westside Banquet Halls

We LOVE working with Hoffer Photography! Not only do they make you feel comfortable, but their talent far exceeds anyone out there, hands down!

• Phoenixville Foundry
    Phoenixville Foundry Historic Weddings

Having captured stunning images of couples at the Foundry for many years now, this husband and wife team is a great bet for wedding photography. They are professional, creative and constantly pushing the envelope with their art while remaining aware of what the couple is looking for in their wedding photos.

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village
    An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

This talented Duo gets our highest praise!! Every time we work together I'm am so excited to see the finished product- NOTHING- not one tiny detail- escapes their lenses. We have had the pleasure of working together on several weddings and I certainly hope there will be MANY more occasions!! This husband and wife team are as nice as they are talented and THAT is saying ALOT!!!!! The teaser images are always absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I'm on the edge of my seat to see MORE!!!!! :)

• 754 Taylor Road Downingtown, PA, 19335 See on map