Scarlet Creek Productions

Mount Holly, New Jersey View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Your wedding film should be unique and special. Weddings may have similar scripts but the cast is always different. It's about the people. It's all about you, your family and your friends. That is what makes each wedding unique. We recognize this and it reflects in our work. Let us tell your story. Our packages start at $2800.

Nick Marmarou

Scarlet Creek Productions

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Christina
    Christina K. Married on 10/30/2021

The Best for Videography!

When my now husband and I first got engaged, I knew I wanted a videographer, but had no idea where to start. I am so glad we found Nick at Scarlet Creek Productions! He is simply the best! From our initial contact to the big day, he was so helpful and easy to work with. He listened to exactly what we wanted and was able to give us just that. You can tell he truly cares about his work and puts a lot of time, energy and effort into what he does!
  • Jamie
    Jamie H. Married on 06/03/2018

Reliving the best day ever with Nick's videos

Nick was a terrific videographer who took great care of us for our wedding at the Merion. He was the videographer for my sister's wedding at the Bradford and he was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding. He was relaxed and easy to work with before the wedding. We didn't need to give him much direction at all and he worked with our photographer (Michael Chadwick) in perfect harmony. On the big day, he helped us feel relaxed and captured our real emotions during all the big and small moments.

In terms of the content and the editing, his videos did an amazing job of showing the joy and celebration of the occasion. The highlights video he made was absolutely incredible (what we consider the best four minutes ever put on film). We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a great videographer for their wedding! If we could give him extra stars, we would!!

Scarlet Creek Productions's reply:

Jamie, thank you very much for the kind words. You and Brian were so great the day of your wedding and gave me so many great moments to work with. I don't think you stopped smiling the whole day and it just shows how much in love the both of you are. I really enjoyed shooting and editing your wedding. On a personal note, Brian has motivated me to try to convince my wife to take ballroom dancing lessons with me. He was so cool and smooth on the dance floor.

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Nick
    Karen Married on 09/16/2017
    We went with this company after watching other people's vignettes and corresponding through emails. We didn't meet the shooters until Mackenzie introduced herself at our wedding. She was lovely, professional and captured all the special moments. Nick did a tremendous job editing our wedding, dances, speeches, vinette, and more. We were very happy with this company and can now view our wedding for years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Illuminated Pixels Photography Illuminated Pixels Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Scarlet Creek Productions for the past 5 years has been an incredible experience. Nick is fantastic at leading and guiding his couples through a very calming and relaxed day. The videos he produces are are of high outstanding quality that every couple cherishes for a lifetime. I highly recommend Scarlet Creek Productions.

Soult Studios Soult Studios Wedding Photographers

Nick is creative and great to work with!

Rock It Entertainment Rock It Entertainment Wedding DJs

Way more than just a video company. Nick has the personality & energy that every couple needs when planning such a stressful and important event. Nick makes every step of the wedding a lot of fun, which is out of the ordinary for a videographer. On top of his personality, the video quality and customer service surpasses any videographer that we've worked with. Definitely a wise investment to have HTVP for your upcoming event!

6 Roberts Drive Mount Holly, New Jersey, 08060

By appointment only
Location of (Scarlet Creek Productions)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding