Chris Pelley Films

Turnersville, NJ View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Pelley Pixels is a wedding videography company based in Turnersville, New Jersey. Owner Chris Pelley is inspired by every couple’s love story and strives to translate each memory into timeless films. He first discovered his passion while filming a friend’s wedding and pursued his hobby as a career. Chris has worked with numerous couples, and his love for this art form grows with each wedding activity.

Pelley Pixels offers a wide range of services to ensure newlyweds receive a precious keepsake of their wedding. Their videography packages range from six to 10 hours of coverage and include various extras, such as drone footage. Moreover, newlyweds will receive a five or seven-minute video and may upgrade to a 15-minute video. These videos will be formatted in digital downloads, DVDs, or USB Flash Drives.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor
  • Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 02/26/2022

Hire him now!!

I stumbled upon Chris’s Instagram over a year before our wedding. I’ve always believed that I’m pretty good at sensing people’s energy, and I got good vibes from him just through his business Instagram. I fell in love with his work and his style. Unfortunately for us, a videographer didn’t fit into our budget. None the less, I continued to follow Chris’s pages and envy those who WERE hiring him. Fast forward to only 3 months out from our wedding day, I made the impulsive decision to just hire Chris and I’d make the money work! I had stalked this guys work for over a year and as it got closer, I knew there was no way I’d be able to get married and not have this guy shoot our day!
    Chris has been an absolute pleasure every step of the way. Very responsive, informative and professional, but also down to earth, FUN and hilarious. I can now confidently say I read his energy correctly. He got on so well with my husband, maybe a little too well cause the back and forth joking continued into our honeymoon lol. Our teaser was sooo “us” and I don’t think anyone other than Chris could’ve nailed it so perfectly. So if you’re here contemplating hiring him, don’t put it off like I did! Do it!
    Thank you Chris from the bottom of our hearts. Keep doing your thing, comrade.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 11/15/2020

Perfect choice!

Chris was professional and personable all at the same time. He went through every detail with us and showed he truly cared how our day went. He made sure to set up proper lighting, sound and cameras we needed for our video. We cannot wait to get our video back, but we are sure it will be nothing less than amazing!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Wilson Road Turnersville, NJ, 08012
Location of (Chris Pelley Films)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding