480 Strickland Boulevard, Lavallette, NJ 08735 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Imagery By Marianne

Hey girl! Thanks for checking out my work. Are you looking for your dream wedding photographer? Someone that will define your personal style and capture your most precious moments in a stunning, editorial fashion? Well, lucky for you, I am right here.

I am Marianne Bley, a wedding photography specialist based in south/central New Jersey 08735. I have been photographing weddings for the last 12 years. What started as a hobby quickly became my passion.

If you like the samples of my work here, please visit my website and instagram to see more and inquire. It is never too early to book your date. I typically book up to 2 years in advance.

www.imagerybymarianne.com & www.instagram.com/imagerybymarianneweddings

Imagery By Marianne is a boutique photography studio specializing in wedding, maternity & newborn photography located in Toms River, New Jersey 08735.

Capturing & preserving life's most precious moments. Creating timeless art you will cherish for a lifetime.

Contact me today for my current availability and to discuss your timeline and vision of your wedding day. I can't wait to chat!

Follow Imagery By Marianne on

• Forever North Photography
  • Visionary Artists
  • Inspire Me Imagery
Bridal portrait
best central nj north shore house romantic editorial rustic chic wedding photography imagery by marianne 2019 1 51 540476 157659934086896
Couple enjoying their ceremony
Dessert goals

28 Reviews for Imagery By Marianne

1 User photo

Angela · Married on 05/04/2018

Marianne was such a pleasure to work with! I was drawn to her relaxed style of capturing those special moments. She and her staff did not disappoint. She is easy going, responsive and professional. So glad we chose Marianne to photograph our special day!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kel · Married on 05/06/2017

Marianne photographed our wedding and engagement photos. She was amazing to work with, totally professional and we loved all of our pictures and the timeframe in which we received everything. Highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Hands down the best photographer!! She is sweet, professional, and very talented! Her photo style is soft and romantic, perfect for my wedding

Sent on 06/08/2017

Award

Imagery By Marianne Pricing

Imagery By Marianne Price Rates

Imagery By Marianne FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Feather + Rock Events Wedding Planners

Marianne & her team are some of the most talented and all around fun photographers to work with in the wedding industry! We just love working with this team because they are professional, always on-time, and provide our clients with the highest level of service possible! Marianne takes the time to get to know each and every couple she works with and customizes all proposals to meet specific client needs. During the wedding day, her calm demeanor sets the tone and one of the main reason we love working with her, is that no matter what, we know she will always get the best shots! After the wedding is over, the quick turn around time & the quality of the images she sends are always amazing! Everyone we have recommended to her is over the moon happy with their photos and new wedding heirloom albums! We highly recommend Imagery by Marianne!

• McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

Imagery by Marianne is a photographer that we love here at McLoone's Pier House. Marianne works so well with the couples and really has the vision to ensure photos that will take your breath away.

• Kaylyn Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Over the past two years, Marianne and I have worked together on weddings, styled shoots, and engagement sessions. When I have had her with me on weddings, I have received rave reviews from my clients, and have always enjoyed not only her creative, fun spirit, but also the level of professionalism she brings to the table. Up for any challenge and always putting her clients first, Imagery by Marianne is a pro you won't want to miss hiring!

• Lavallette, 08735 See on map
    Location of (Imagery By Marianne)