Imagery By Marianne

Lavallette, NJ View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hey girl! Thanks for checking out my work. Are you looking for your dream wedding photographer? Someone that will define your personal style and capture your most precious moments in a stunning, editorial fashion? Well, lucky for you, I am right here.

I am Marianne Bley, a wedding photography specialist based in south/central New Jersey 08735. I have been photographing weddings for the last 12 years. What started as a hobby quickly became my passion.

If you like the samples of my work here, please visit my website and instagram to see more and inquire. It is never too early to book your date. I typically book up to 2 years in advance.

www.imagerybymarianne.com & www.instagram.com/imagerybymarianneweddings

Imagery By Marianne is a boutique photography studio specializing in wedding, maternity & newborn photography located in Toms River, New Jersey 08735.

Capturing & preserving life's most precious moments. Creating timeless art you will cherish for a lifetime.

Contact me today for my current availability and to discuss your timeline and vision of your wedding day. I can't wait to chat!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Angela Married on 05/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marianne was such a pleasure to work with! I was drawn to her relaxed style of capturing those special moments. She and her staff did not disappoint. She is easy going, responsive and professional. So glad we chose Marianne to photograph our special day!
    Kel Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marianne photographed our wedding and engagement photos. She was amazing to work with, totally professional and we loved all of our pictures and the timeframe in which we received everything. Highly recommend working with her.
    Jennifer Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hands down the best photographer!! She is sweet, professional, and very talented! Her photo style is soft and romantic, perfect for my wedding
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Feather + Rock Events Feather + Rock Events Wedding Planners

Marianne & her team are some of the most talented and all around fun photographers to work with in the wedding industry! We just love working with this team because they are professional, always on-time, and provide our clients with the highest level of service possible! Marianne takes the time to get to know each and every couple she works with and customizes all proposals to meet specific client needs. During the wedding day, her calm demeanor sets the tone and one of the main reason we love working with her, is that no matter what, we know she will always get the best shots! After the wedding is over, the quick turn around time & the quality of the images she sends are always amazing! Everyone we have recommended to her is over the moon happy with their photos and new wedding heirloom albums! We highly recommend Imagery by Marianne!

McLoone's Pier House McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

Imagery by Marianne is a photographer that we love here at McLoone's Pier House. Marianne works so well with the couples and really has the vision to ensure photos that will take your breath away.

Kaylyn Ivy Photography Kaylyn Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Over the past two years, Marianne and I have worked together on weddings, styled shoots, and engagement sessions. When I have had her with me on weddings, I have received rave reviews from my clients, and have always enjoyed not only her creative, fun spirit, but also the level of professionalism she brings to the table. Up for any challenge and always putting her clients first, Imagery by Marianne is a pro you won't want to miss hiring!

Lavallette, 08735
Location of (Imagery By Marianne)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding