Imagery By Marianne Reviews

28 Reviews for Imagery By Marianne

1 User photo

Imagery By Marianne 1

Angela · Married on 05/04/2018

Marianne was such a pleasure to work with! I was drawn to her relaxed style of capturing those special moments. She and her staff did not disappoint. She is easy going, responsive and professional. So glad we chose Marianne to photograph our special day!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Imagery By Marianne 2

Kel · Married on 05/06/2017

Marianne photographed our wedding and engagement photos. She was amazing to work with, totally professional and we loved all of our pictures and the timeframe in which we received everything. Highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Hands down the best photographer!! She is sweet, professional, and very talented! Her photo style is soft and romantic, perfect for my wedding

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

Marianne and her team were such a pleasure to deal with. Marianne was great throughout the process, and we loved her from our very first meeting. She has great ideas and so much talent and she also makes sure that your personality shines through as well. All of the photographers were on time and balanced photos between practical images and beautiful, artsy images. I also found Imagery by Marianne to be a great value in a very competitive market! No other photographers offered as much as she did at this price point.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Our wedding photography was one of the most important things to me in the whole wedding process. Marianne delivered. Her pictures are stunning, bridal-magazine/print journalism worthy. I will run out of wall space before I run out wedding pictures I want to hang. Not only was the final result exactly what I wanted, but Marianne was wonderful throughout the whole wedding process. Our engagement session was a great primer for the wedding day. And on the wedding day, despite horrible weather, her and her team figured out picture locations while being conscious of our timeline. It really helps to have experienced professionals surrounding you on your day, especially when you don't have a wedding/venue coordinator.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Marianne and her team captured our wedding day beautifully. Marianne was so kind, patient and fun! We are so happy to have found her and to have had her be part of our day. She listened to all our ideas and made them happen and was also creative and thought of things we never would have. She made everything so comfortable and easy. We highly recommend working with Imagery By Marianne.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jenifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Marianne is amazing. From the first time we met her, we knew she was the one we wanted to photograph our wedding. She did our engagement photos and we were so happy with them. We were even more excited to have her shoot our wedding. She was amazing the whole time at the wedding and all our guests were impressed with her and her team. Our photos were amazing and we literally loved all of them....and so did all of our guests! We can't say enough about how amazing she is!

Sent on 10/20/2016

December · Married on 11/28/2015

Marianne was my wedding photographer. She was absolutely amazing. I must have mentioned a million times that day to my husband how amazing she was lol. We had a very young child in the wedding party she was great at keeping her attention and getting the photos done with her quickly to get them out of the cold and the rain. She made it fun for us. The photography part of it was not a chore which I thought it would be. She had us take such fun pictures. I would recommend her to anyone she is absolutely amazing.

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/09/2015

On October 9th, I had Marianne and her wonderful staff photograph my wedding. They were so professional and such a pleasure to work with. They made everyone feel so comfortable and made our day completely stress free. From the pictures I have seen so far, I am more than pleased with the way they turned out! I would absolutely recommend Imagery by Marianne!

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Marianne went over and beyond what we were expecting from our wedding photographer!! Our wedding was last min and she came highly recommended by another friend photographer who was already booked for our date. So we took a leap of faith and went for it! She was so accommodating, and very professional! When I met with her she was very sweet and warm towards me and my kids! It's not ideal to bring small children to discuss business of any sort, but I was left with no other option, and Marianne made it work! I'm very greatful for that!! She held my hand and walked me through everything, explained everything to me... There was never a point where I didn't know exactly what was going on!
    I was already extremely impressed before the wedding day!
    Wedding Day-
    Wow.. Just wow.. Her and her assistant did such an amazing job! Just to be clear the pictures are amazing but the relationship behind it is even better! Me and me husband were both so relaxed... It didn't feel strange or awkward.. She and her assistant Jess had us cracking up the hole time! (Made some pretty awesome pictures) she gave us great direction to get "the shot" and other times it was just us being us and she was able to capture that beautifully! I didn't give her a lot to work with and I'm still amazed by what she was able to do. My whole family just loved her! I just love her!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!
    Thank you Marianne!! I'm so glad the othe photographer was booked or else I never would have met you!!! ❤️

Sent on 12/28/2015

Imagery By Marianne's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, Jennifer! I am so glad that i was able to meet you and Shawn too and photograph your beautiful wedding day! You were both amazing to work with and you have gorgeous (and hilarious) children. Please stay in touch!

Heather · Married on 08/22/2015

Marianne is an absolutely fabulous photographer! My husband and I had the distinct pleasure of working with Marianne on our wedding day just this past August. Our wedding took place in New Jersey even though my husband and I lived out of state. Marianne made me feel at ease from our initial conversation. From that point on, we were continuously in contact and Marianne was able to handle my Type A personality with ease. On our wedding day, Marianne was a professional and captured the most important day of our lives better than I could have imagined. Marianne turned our fleeting memories and preserved them in such amazing ways! I could not recommend Marianne more - truly an expert in her craft.

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

Marianne was an absolute delight to work with - a consummate professional, but also a kind and friendly person, and so easy to get along with. She was super on top of everything, from responding to emails/questions quickly to making sure we got all the shots we wanted on our wedding day. Our pictures came out so beautifully, I know we'll treasure them forever! I would recommend Marianne to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Margie · Married on 07/03/2014

Marianne was awesome! She was flexible, met our needs and extremely pleasant.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kathleen · Married on 06/21/2014

Marianne was recommended to us by another photographer and she was a wonderful choice for our wedding. We got along right away and felt very comfortable even though we don't usually like being in photos. She was accommodating and willing to work on our very tight schedule, and she and her assistant were unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception. Couldn't have asked for more. She also did our engagement session with us in Central Park and the images turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Meagan · Married on 06/07/2014

Marianne is amazing!! Her and her assistants seriously worked their butts off on the day of our wedding! They were fun and easy to work with. We felt so comfortable with them and never felt stressed or rushed. They got a TON of shots, but did so quickly so we didn't feel like we were taking pictures all day. They were never intrusive, and we almost forgot they were there most of the time! We also used Marianne for our engagement pictures and they all came out AMAZING! I would definitely recommend her to friends and family, and will definitely be using her in the future :) thanks again Marianne!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Marianne was recommended to us by our wedding venue. As soon as we met with her, we knew she was a good match for us. She was very friendly, personable and as excited as we were about our wedding plans.

On our wedding day, she arrived early & stayed late. Her images were just gorgeous and we can't thank her enough for capturing our day so perfectly! We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Maryann · Married on 09/27/2013

Marianne was our photograpgher for our wedding on September 27th and reception on Septemeber 28th. The reason we chose Marianne was becasue she was so flexible. We were looking for someone to accommodate our scheduling and Marianne was willing to work with us and provide us with an hourly rate rather than a package rate. We got married on friday at Town Hall and we had our reception on Saturday so we needed a photographer willing to work a couple of hours on each day and Marianne was so accommodating. She was also a pleasure to work with and we just received our pictures and they came out beautiful.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2013

We used Imagery By Marianne for our September 2013 wedding and we could not have been happier! She was professional, creative, attentive and all around amazing! Even our guests complimented her overall personality, grace and graciousness. We would recomend her and her services to anyone looking for perfect memories from their wedding day or special event!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Stacey · Married on 08/24/2013

Marianne has an amazing eye and a natural talent for setting up shots and lighting. She captured details and really special moments that we would not have thought of in a really unique way. She was a true pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend her. She went above and beyond working with a tight schedule making sure all of the important shots went flawlessly.

Stacey Higgins

Sent on 12/22/2013

s · event on 07/21/2013

Marianne was great to work with. She was able to attend my function on last minute notice. She was great to work with. The pictures were beautiful. I got so many pictures that captured our special day. I look forward to using her services again in the future!

Sent on 09/08/2013

The best south jersey photographer

Sent on 12/22/2015

jenny · event on 03/25/2013

Marianne is fantastic!! Super personable, talented and always exceeds my expectations. I love doing business with her!!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Melissa · event on 03/09/2013

Marianne was fantastic, she arrived 30 mins earlier than planned, was very professional and very friendly. This was a First Birthday party and we had a lot of things going on! She captured the party in amazing detail, so I was able to look back and not have missed out on anything. I was so glad to have had her there since I felt like I was running around like a mad woman trying to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend her, and will definitely use her again in the future for other events!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Heather · event on 02/26/2012

I did a cake smash photo session for my daughter's first birthday & the pictures came out AMAZING! Marianne was very helpful choosing a date & time that worked for us and was right on time for the shoot. She came over with all of her equipment and had tons of ideas for poses and props. I look forward to doing more maternity, newborn, and family photo shoots with her in the future. Highly recommend Imagery by Marianne!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Tara · event on 02/04/2011

Marianne is an amazing photographer! She came to our house and spent a few hours taking pictures of our newborn baby girl, both of our daughters, and a few pictures of our entire family. Marianne even snuck a few pictures of my oldest daughter's bear-bear (blankie toy) that she has had since birth. The pictures were terrific and look great hanging on our walls. Marianne is extremely personable and professional.

Sent on 09/07/2013