The Mill Lakeside Manor Reviews

The Mill Lakeside Manor 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Conte · Married on 08/24/2019

A perfect fairytale

I don’t even know where to begin with the Mill. Everything was absolutely perfect including the coordination, food, service, attention to detail and decoration! Ryan was a fantastic Mater D and Allison was an AWESOME wedding coordinator making sure we were all set for the big day! The Mill was honestly so flexible and open to every idea we had! They made all our wedding dreams come true! My husband I will cherish these memories forever

Sent on 10/05/2019
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 13
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 08/23/2019

Exceeded our expectations!!

If you are looking for the best venue look no further! The Mill Lakeside Manor was honestly such an amazing place to have our wedding. The staff and service was impeccable!! Shout out to Ryan our Maitre’D who was just the best ever!! Everything was perfect, the food was amazing, and there was so much food no one left hungry! We had so many guests telling us that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! The venue itself is so beautiful and it truly was a dream come true!

Sent on 09/07/2019

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Dear Cara thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! We are so glad you and your guests had an amazing time here! Our goal here is just that !!!

Love The Mill Lakeside Manor ♥

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

The venue of our dreams

If you’re searching for a perfect venue, go to the Mill Lakeside Manor! My husband and I got married on June 30, 2019 and it was everything we could have wanted and more. We toured over 20 venues and nothing compared to the Mill. Our guests told us that the service was the best they ever experienced at a wedding. Ryan the maitre’d, Garrett, and Gabe helped us stay organized all day. Allison and Michelle helped us with all of the decor and making sure everything was in the perfect place. Liz was so incredible with helping us book and plan the day. Lada was my bridal assistant and she was so sweet and completely took care of me.

One of the main reasons we booked the Mill was because of the food. The cocktail hour is unlike anything I’ve seen before. Our guests told us they never had such good food at a wedding. The staff even comes around with seconds after dinner.

The staff will completely take care of you from the moment you book your wedding. It is everything we ever wanted and more than we ever could have imagined. You can’t go wrong if you book the Mill Lakeside Manor as your wedding venue!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 14
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 15
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 16
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 17

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Dear Stephanie and Jon thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad to hear you had an incredible time here at the Mill! Thanks for being so great! Love, The Mill Lakeside Manor ♥
  • Angela

Angela Tattoli Miranda · Married on 06/22/2019

We love the mill lakeside manor!

I honestly can't say enough great things about The Mill Lakeside Manor team! Besides the fact the the entire premises is GORGEOUS and inviting (I honestly want to live there), the people you will be working with (Allison, Michelle, Ryan, Liz) are PHENOMENAL at what they do. They are all super attentive and so so nice. They made our wedding day the best day ever... they went above and beyond! My florist forgot the flower pedals for the flower girl and I'm not sure which one of them did this (THANK YOU) but they ran to the grocery store and bought flowers and started picking all the pedals off to put in the flower girl's basket. That is only ONE of the many things they did to make sure our day went super smooth-- I also only know about this because one of my bridesmaids told me... otherwise I wouldn't have even noticed-- that's how awesome they are. I could go on and on as I already am, but I truly love this place and the people that encompass it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Dear Angela and Jason we are so happy to have made your day as great as it was! We are always here to make your day as seamless as possible! Thank you for the wonderful review! Love, The Mill Lakeside Manor ♥
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/21/2019

Everyone Get Married at The Mill!

Best. Wedding. Venue. Ever! My family has used The Mill for family parties for many years now and my wedding was the first anyone had been since they're remodeled. Everyone was BLOWN AWAY. I can not express in words how amazing the day was and how amazing the entire staff was to work with throughout the entire process. My husband is in the military and we are currently located in Virginia and they made it so easy to handle long distance planning and were extremely accommodating to our situation. The staff the day of were unbelievably professional and amazing, I wish I could have thanked everyone of them individually! Liz, Michelle, Allison, and Ryan all did an INCREDIBLE job in the planning process and making sure everything was flawless the day of. We could not have chosen a better venue and could not have asked for a better day. My husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves and make the most of everything knowing we were in such good hands. Oh and the FOOD- unbelievable. We are hoping to return to The Mill Lakeside Manor soon as guests!! Gorgeous location/grounds. Delicious food. Professional and Loving Staff. What more could we ask for?!

Sent on 06/26/2019

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Dear Erin and Patrick thank you for your kind words! We were so happy to have taken such good care of you two during the planning process! So glad to hear you and your guests had a wonderful night! Hope to see you back here soon! Love, The Mill Lakeside Manor ♥
  • Rick

Rick Cannova · Married on 06/02/2019

Unbelievable Experience

I am the Father of the Bride and want to start with the first time we visited the Mill and met Liz. From the very beginning we knew that Liz understood the importance of treating people like family. Liz was so patient with us and even took over two hours to show us around and answer all our questions. Leading up to the wedding day, Liz and Ryan and staff were always available for either another visit or to answer any question on the phone.
    To be honest, in all my years dealing with other businesses have I experienced being treated with utmost respect, care and excellent customer service than I received from Liz, Ryan and their entire staff.
    The day of the wedding could not have turned out any better for my entire daughter and our entire family. Ryan and staff were literally on top of everything and when one of the groomsmen lost his suspenders, Ryan sent a staff member to Men's Warehouse to purchase them.
    When it came to the Cocktail hour, Ryan made sure that the food was always replenished and dirty dishes removed from our guest tables. Their attention to detail was unbelievable in every aspect of both the cocktail hour and ceremony. All our guests are still talking about the quality and amount of food. Everyone kept telling me how delicious the food was. The selection of beer and wine is very impressive and a big hit with our guests.
    The Wedding Reception went off without any issues and that is a credit to the Mill and their staff. One of the things that impressed us was how good the entrees were. They were as good as they were when we had the taste testing which I can assure you is not always the case. Ryan ensured that his staff got drinks from our guests when they saw a glass empty and removed dirty dishes and utensils. I believe that this is so important at a wedding and it indeed shows their commitment to detail.
    Our experience with the Mill will be talked about for years to come and my daughter was smiling and laughing the entire evening because she could see that everyone was completely satisfied the entire evening.
    Run, don't walk to book this venue and you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Made Our Day Special

Ryan, Garret, Liz and the rest of the staff at The Mill are the best. Leading up to the day, they answered any questions we had and were always willing to work with us. They made our day run so smoothly and took away all of our stress. We were married outside and there was a chance of rain. They handed out umbrellas to all of our guests in case of a passing shower-which did happen-and the pictures are adorable. If you want a stress-free, unbelievably amazing and beautiful day then get married at The Mill.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 18

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for your wonderful review!!
    We're so glad we were able to make it so you could still have the ceremony you wanted, as well as make your big day a success!! Best wishes to you and Matthew!

Sara Lynn Micich · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

Look no further... the wedding specialist at The Mill Lakeside Manor are the best in the industry. From the minute you walk in to meet Liz, to your very last finalized meeting with Ryan there is not one detail that is overlooked.
    When me and my husband walked in The Mill was under a complete transformation- Imagine this wall not being here, and the flow of your guest will be like this Liz kept telling us to imagine We ended up taking her word for it and booked a date.
    She left us in the trusted hands of Allison and Michelle and any e-mail or phone call I made was answered in 24 hours or less no only that but with the most detailed answers I could have ever asked most with pictures.
    Michelle helped us set up our food tasting which was a well anticipated- we used it as a somewhat romantic date night. Allison helped me with our signature drink sign- which she went all out on and was such a nice surprise when I walked into our reception. Ryan made sure if we had any special request it was accommodated!!!! Anthony and I could not have asked for a better team to work with us for our special day. Its not only these guys but the wait staff, chefs, and everyone behind the scenes made sure no detail was left out.

Our guest are still raving about the food and the perfect venue that The Mill provides.
    We cannot Thank You all enough for truly helping us capture all of our dreams and visions and make them a reality.
    Love, Anthony and Sara Selvaggio 11-4-2018

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Sara and Anthony, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our wedding specialist team is so happy to make your day as magical as it was! Our team is so thrilled we got to make your wedding day and planning process so perfect!

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

The best of the best!

The Mill exceeded my expectations of my wedding day! Their professional & experienced staff always came to my aide in the months prior to our special day. I could not recommend them more if you are looking for the perfect mix of rustic & class for your wedding day! I am still getting calls from family & friends weeks later about how amazing the food, staff, & location were. I was so pleased with my choice of the Mill Lakeside Manor, wish I could do that day again & again!

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Michelle Thank you so much for your kind words! Our Team loved to work with you and Vincent! We had a exciting night here with you two and your guest! It truly was a one of a kind night! We can't wait to see the photos from your wedding day!
  • Katrina

Katrina Foster · Married on 11/03/2018

best day ever !

We can’t thank everyone at the Mill enough for making our wedding a dream come true. Liz,Allison, and Ryan were there for every question and made everything super easy and fun. Every time we stopped in it was fun. You all made our wedding spectacular! Our guests are still ravings about The costumer service being excellent. He food and drinks being amazing. You guys are the best of the best! The venue was stunning every detail you guys nailed it. From the bottom of our hearts we can’t thank you all for making our day so special and memorable. I hope to be invited to a wedding there lol.

The Fosters

Sent on 12/03/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Katrina thank you so much for your kind words! We truly loved all your engagement photos Chad and you took and we love how you had them on display for your wedding! We hope to see you two again soon!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision You Will Ever Make!!

My husband and I met at Monmouth University and got engaged at Monmouth Beach, so it was only fitting that we get married in that surrounding area. We viewed TWELVE wedding venues before finding The Mill. The venues we toured were beautiful and we could picture ourselves getting married there, but we never truly felt that spark. I was losing hope and thought we were going to settle on a venue, but then we found The Mill. Just from their website and pictures online, we knew we had to go see this place. From the moment we pulled up and saw the location of this venue, we knew we found the one. At that time, they were under different ownership. Kerry made us feel welcomed and valued our opinions. We were so excited that we couldn’t help but sign a contract right then and there. A year later, different owners took over and my husband and I were nervous that our dream wedding was going to be different. Well, were we wrong! The new owners renovated every single thing and made the venue even more perfect then before. The staff welcomed us with open arms and ensured us that our vision would still come to life. Flash forward another year later and we had the most magical and perfect wedding day. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better day. Our guests are still talking about how amazing our day was - especially the food and service! You will not be disappointed by booking your wedding here. You will be treated like royalty and won’t have to worry about a thing! Our wedding was perfect and we owe it all to The Mill. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Dear Samantha we are so happy to have taken such care of you two and to take your nerves away when you met the new team! We are so happy to have taken such great care of you and your husband Anthony!

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor does not disappoint! From the first phone call to check available dates to our exit on the wedding night. They took care of every detail to perfection! Michele our planner and Ryan our event manager were professional and accomodating with all our requests. Even on the wedding day when we requested anything, the service was extrordinary! Our guests cannot stop talking about how delicious the food was and how excellent the service was throughout the evening! We couldn't have made a better choice for my daughter and her fiance's wedding! A beautiful venue, excellent food and amazing service.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 19
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 20
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 21
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 22
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Brittany and Rob 9/21/18

I cannot explain how grateful I am for the team at The Mill. Everyone there was extremely helpful in making our wedding day perfect. From our first phone call with Michelle to our exit with Ryan, I knew we made the right decision. Everyone was professional and responsive throughout our whole experience. Our guests had a wonderful time and I highly recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 11/23/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Dear Brittany and Rob we are so happy to make your day as wonderful as it was! We love to show off photos of your ceremony you had here, The flowers and decorations truly transformed the space for your beautiful ceremony! Thanks for being so great and your kind words!

Carlie · Married on 09/02/2018

We had the most perfect wedding. Ryan, Liz, Allison and Heidi all worked so hard to make our day so special. The Mill redone is absolutely gorgeous. I love the outdoor deck for cocktail hour and the lake as a beautiful background for all my friends and families pictures. This team really went above and beyond with all our requests and needs. They made us feel at ease and left nothing to worry about on our special day. Our photographers and DJs also told us that the team was friendly and accommodating. They said the Mill staff really helped them and ensured they had everything they needed. We received so many compliments on the food too ! I could not be happier how it all turned out !

Sent on 09/18/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Hey Carlie! We are thrilled to make your day as special as it was! Thank you for your kind words! Our staff here loves to hear how they have made your day as special as it was!
  • Lauren

Lauren Nesci · Married on 08/24/2018

Wouldn't change anything!

From the moment I walked into The Mill during our venue search, I knew this would HAVE to be the place where we had our wedding reception. The venue, the food, the staff was honestly everything we could imagine for our special day! My husband and I wish we could do the day all over again, and we can wholeheartedly say that we would not change a thing!
    I will start off by saying that the renovations inside the venue that were recently done are absolutely spectacular. We got such amazing photos on the outside terrace with the beautiful lake in the background. Oh, and did I mention that we have some awesome shots with SWANS too!!! Not to mention that the newly done ballroom and cocktail hour space are gorgeous. Every little detail in the venue is done and personalized for the bride and groom and that’s what makes the day so unforgettable. Between pictures of my husband and I being displayed on the TV screens during cocktail hour to the cool lighting in the ballroom, everything was so planned strategically with the staff. This brings me to the next amazing part about this venue. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff at the Mill. Between answering phone calls and immediate responses to millions of emails, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect for your wedding. They are so organized and walk you through every step of your wedding day, and I cannot thank them enough for allowing my husband and I to take a deep breathe because we knew we were in such good hands! One example is the fact that you take A LOT of pictures on your wedding day. No worries though because a staff member will bring out water and snacks (without you even asking for them) to your bridal party and family to make sure everyone is happy during the endless amount of pictures! Lastly, the food at The Mill is incredible. When we had our food tasting, I was so excited to try everything, and I actually was able to eat on my wedding day too which is always a difficult task for the bride! This is because of my awesome bridal attendant bringing me food throughout cocktail hour and during dinner! I have so many friends and family that still rave about the delicious variety of food. That being said, as a bride and groom it is so important to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, and The Mill is the place to make sure that this is a priority! Thank you again to everyone at The Mill for allowing us to dance the night away and have so many memorable moments!

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Lauren thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to of made your day as wonderful as it was! We love all the photos you two got and we are featuring your lovely photos in house, they are too beautiful not too! We miss you guys so feel free to stop in and say hi to our swans!

Rick · Married on 08/04/2018

This is being written by the Father of the Bride! (FOB). Don't look anywhere else if you are getting married. AMAZING night last night as we celebrated our daughters wedding. First I need to start over a year ago when we contracted with The Mill. Liz and her team where great. Took massive time to explain every detail. They made us feel like family. We then met Beau and Ryan. These two guys are wonderful. Made dad feel good all will be great. Fast forward to last night (I do not drink so this is written early next morning totally sober). THE MILL DELIVERED BIG TIME! Every detail perfect!! My daughter had her dream wedding plus thanks to the entire staff at The Mill and Ryan was out man for the night. Everything they said and more. Cocktail Hour is killer. Off the charts amazing and great variety and taste to die for. The dinner upstairs and the room over the top great! Service is top notch. All of our guests mentioned the service and the food. Every single one! I have been to many weddings and like all of you judged every one of those. Not just because it was my daughters but because I am truthful, these guys are tremendous. So after a great cocktail hour and dinner we did the ice cream bar. Everyone loved that touch right before the cake and did I mention the 60 or so toppings!! People loved that. Now we danced for another hour plus (get the extra half hour at the end of the night, worth the money for sure) and as our guest were leaving we paid for the Hangover Prevention as they call it! OVER THE TOP. Our guests each left with a taste of the Jersey Shore with Zeppolies, Pork Roll Egg and Cheese on a role, coffee, water and taffy! I must have over 100 emails this morning from our guests raving about our special day with our daughter. If you need to reach out to me directly for a reference call the Mill I will leave my number. Speaking on their behalf is the least my wife and I can do!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 23
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 24

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

RICK, YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU!! We all loved working with everyone and planning all the details so all of your Guests can have the ultimate good time!! Katie and Matt were fun and easy to work with and we're so glad they enjoyed their special evening!!! You are now, our official FOB Spokesperson!! Stop by anytime and say Hi!! - Liz and Team!!

Marissa · Married on 07/28/2018

We had our wedding at The Mill Lakeside Manor a week ago today, and I will highly recommend it to everyone, over and over and over again. It was absolutely 100% a dream come true. First we met, and booked with Liz. She couldn't have been any friendlier, and was always there to call, whenever we had a question about anything. We booked while The Mill was under construction, but we had faith in them that everything would be done on time. Whenever I would stop by, she'd say "wanna come check out upstairs?!?" and so we'd go up and she'd show me all the progress they had made. Suddenly all my wedding stress disappeared. It was gorgeous. Alison and Ryan were also pleasures to work with. Alison kept us on track the whole time, whether it be food tasting, picking out the menu, or finances, she'd always reply to my emails right away, and was more like a friend than a bridal assistant. She made the process SO easy! Ryan was just fantastic. From walking us through every step at the rehearsal, being there the minute we showed up on our wedding to make sure everything was just how we wanted it, to even calming my stage fright nerves as I was about to walk down the aisle. We couldn't of asked for a better day. I am so in love with The Mill and wish I could give it much higher than a 5 star rating because it deserves it.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 25

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Firstly, would just like to apologize for delayed response! Secondly, thank you SO much for the wonderful review Marissa! We know that it can be a little stressful for the brides when the venue is going through renovations, but we try to assure you as much as possible that we CAN get it done! And that's our Ryan for ya!! We are so happy you and Justin enjoyed your special day as you deserve to!!!

• Carly

Carly · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I were just married at The Mill on July 21st, and it was the most incredible night. In the days leading up to our wedding, we were in a panic about rain being in the forecast. Ryan and his team were understanding and calming during this time and made a beautiful indoor ceremony possible. During the entire night, Ryan was on top of everything and made sure us and our guests had everything we needed. He was such a pleasure to work with and made himself accessible during the entire process. Lindsay was also so attentive, kind, and welcoming as our bridal attendant. We had multiple people tell us afterwards that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we thank the Mill for making this possible. We hope to someday return here as guests for another spectacular wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Hi Kyle, we are so sorry for the delayed response!!! We're so happy you and Carly had a wonderful time at your wedding. Yes, the rain can be a bit of a drag, but we are so happy we were able to still make you happy with your indoor ceremony! Still loved your idea for the adorable koozies you both had chosen!! We hope to see you as wedding guests here very soon!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

There's not enough ways to describe how good of a job the entire team at The Mill - Lakeside Manor did for our wedding. From jump street you can sense your in the best hands. Liz during the sales process helped us see the future vision that would transform the property (it was under construction when I signed). She's supportive all the way through and there on the day of your wedding ensuring things go smoothly.

Ryan is also one of if not your greatest asset when conducting your wedding with The Mill. He's incredibly professional, responsive and you KNOW he's not only on top of everything, he's actually 2 steps ahead of your every concern. There are no details he's not already considering while things are happening in real time. We did a quick audible on the spot at the wedding for some photos. He and all our vendors managed it so seamlessly you'd think it was all part of the plan. You will likely not find another like Ryan.

The food is incredible. If you've ever been to a wedding at their sister property Clarks Landing, you can expect the same or better from The Mill. Every detail is perfectly placed during cocktail hour. I received an insane number of compliments on the food. The reception meals are also insanely delicious.

Even on your way out the door, The Mill's employees ensure you have everything you need. A nice package packed already with extra food, breakfast items, mini champagne bottles, forks napkins the works. Your cards all organized in a safe bag. Your treated like Royalty from start to finish.

Needless to say after this long rant, you should be considering heavily utilizing The Mill for your wedding venue. I'd bet any amount of money that they'll soon be the #1 ranked venue in NJ by end of 2019. Heard it here first!

Thanks for all you did for us! Mike & Lauren

Sent on 08/31/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor's reply:

Hey Mike and Lauren!!! First off would just like to start by stating our response is way overdue but thank you so much for the AMAZING review!! We loved working with you and Lauren on the process to make your dream wedding come true! We take great pride in making sure your wedding is nothing but perfect! We loved how your photos came out from the wedding, so much so that we actually show your photos in house. We are so happy to hear and you and your guests enjoyed your wedding!! Please don’t be a stranger and feel free to stop by any time and say hi!

Michele · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't even know where to begin, the entire staff at The Mill delivered my fairy tale wedding and I could not say more than great things about every single one of the staff there. From the bartenders to the servers, everyone did an AMAZING job! We keep getting so many of our friends and family telling us what a great time they had and how the staff at The Mill were over the top with service.

Ryan, Liz, Allison and Lindsay are a dream team! Working with Liz, Allison and Ryan during the planning process made everything run so smoothly. They were answering all our questions before we even asked them. Our wedding day was perfect! From start to finish, Lindsay was by our side for everything we needed, whether it be a drink or food she was on top of it and we had it in the blink of an eye! She truly made our day effortless! Ryan delivered over the top service, everything that we were promised was delivered and then some! We even had some last minute requests the day before the wedding and everything we requested was done. I cannot say anything but great things about The Mill and their staff there! They made our dream wedding come to reality and made us feel like family from the start!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 06/22/2018

The Mill Lakeside Manor and the team there sets the bar for how weddings should be done, from first meeting to final song at the reception. Of all the customer service experiences we've ever had, The Mill ranks #1 in every single category, which is pretty great considering they were charged with helping us organize and plan the biggest day of our lives to date.

We first met with Liz about 18 months ago on a last minute whim. After 30 minutes talking to her, it was clear The Mill Lakeside Manor was in a different class. We booked with them soon after and became that really annoying couple that showed up every few weeks to see how renovations were going. Beau was often our point person during those drop ins and he was always so friendly & accommodating, probably more than he needed to be!

Ryan had the patience of a saint dealing with Groomzilla. He became our go to guy as the day approached. He even spent a weekend concocting his own version of Ecto-Cooler, as the groom had big dreams of having it for a signature drink. He was a great partner in crime helping iron out every detail & personal touch we added to our wedding & you felt the entire time like he cared about your wedding every bit as much as you did. Special shout out to Michelle for teaching the groom how to deal with flash drive problems.

The outdoor ceremony itself was well coordinated by all involved and went off without a hitch. The cocktail hour will be talked about for years to come as a feast for the eyes and stomach. The reception was perfect. The food was amazing. Every detail we hoped to pull off happened and it wouldn't have been possible without Ryan the absolute best at what he does.

It all happens so fast & before you know it, its over. Luckily for us we had the whole Mill team on our side and we will forever be able to look back and vividly remember what an amazing day that we got to share with our loved ones and each other.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Esther · Married on 06/17/2018

We had our wedding at the Mill 6/17/18 and it was really amazing. Everyone at the Mill was super attentive and made sure everything was going smoothly throughout the event. The venue itself is beautiful. The place is perfect for small and large events. The outside area was beautifully landscaped. Also the planning part went smoothly as well. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2018

Since our first meeting with Liz, we were impressed by how professional and responsive the venue was to our questions and requests. The location and new renovations were beyond our expectations and we could not have dreamed of a more perfect place to be married. A week before both Liz and Ryan met with me to ease my mind that everything would go smoothly and it did! Now almost a month later our guests are still raving about the impeccable service, ambiance, and cuisine! It was truly the best day ever!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Elia · Married on 06/01/2018

What an amazing experience we had with the staff at The Mill Lakeside Manor. We got engaged on December 22, 2017, and knew that we wanted to get married in early June 2018 in Spring Lake. After researching venues, meeting with several wedding specialists we knew that after meeting with Liz at The Mill that this was the place we would have our ceremony and reception. We were so happy to find out that there was an open date on Friday, June 1st! Throughout the months, I had conversations with Liz, Ryan and Allison and I was thankful for their email reminders and their willingness not only to answer my questions but to give their opinions and even direction. In addition, I scheduled appointments with Ryan to look at the different areas of the venue to get a better sense of how I wanted to decorate the areas. I’m a very detailed oriented person and to be able to work with the team on my vision was an enjoyable process and I could not have been happier on the appearance of the ceremony, cocktail and reception areas. The day of our wedding arrived and we couldn’t have asked for anything more, the weather was perfect and our ceremony was outside where the flowers looked gorgeous, the sunlight glistening on the lake was picture perfect and the swans with their new cygnets enjoying our guests awing at them and of course taking pictures of the new family was memorable. From the moment we arrived at The Mill, everything was perfect! The outside ceremony area by the lake is amazing, as is the indoor/outdoor cocktail are and the beautiful upstairs reception room. Our guests could not stop talking about the amount of food, how delicious everything was and how wonderful the staff was. This was truly a memorable day for us and we truly appreciate the professionalism from the team. We truly hope to someday get invited to the Mill for a wedding so we could get to enjoy everything all over again! Thanks again to the entire staff at the Mill, Elia and Dan

Sent on 08/31/2018
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 26
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 27
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 28
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 29
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 30
    The Mill Lakeside Manor 31

Angie · Married on 05/27/2018

I recently got married at The Mill Lakeside Manor and it was a WONDERFUL experience, not only for my husband I, but also all our guests! We had guests raving to us about the quality of the food AND the service! After the wedding, I heard that some guests even took it upon themselves to tip various staff just because they were so impressed by the job that they did!

In regards to the wedding itself, the staff handled everything (including me) exceptionally well! I really wanted our dog to be a part of the wedding, and as the wedding day was rainy, they did everything they could to accommodate my wishes. They went as far as to do their first Porch, standing-room wedding!

Everything worked out so beautifully and I was able to enjoy my day free of stress all because of the staff at the mill! A SUUUUPER special shout out to our maitre d Ryan who we all fell in love with!!

Sent on 06/14/2018