2516 Pennsylvania Avenue, Millville, NJ 08332 Map · Phone number

About Pink Dahlia Vintage

Pink Dahlia Vintage is a wedding florist based out of Vineland, New Jersey that specializes in creating romantic, garden-style designs with vintage charm. Their team strives to make each wedding unique by incorporating extra touches that will not only meet, but exceed your expectations. They care more about finding inspiration that speaks to you rather than following the latest trends. With this in mind, they will help guide you to create beautiful and unforgettable wedding arrangements that are cohesive to your overall event design.

This talented florist services weddings and celebrations in south and central New Jersey and the tri-state region. The floral styles that they are known for include classic, nautical, vintage, glamorous and romantic. Pink Dahlia Vintage offers the following services:

• Consultations

Historical venue reception
Historical venue reception
Decor
Decor
Bride and Groom outside venue.
Bride and Groom outside venue.
City wedding

38 Reviews for Pink Dahlia Vintage

• Kathleen

kathleen · Married on 10/19/2019

A true artist!

To say Sally did a phenomenal job on our wedding would be an understatement!!! She made all of my flower dreams come true and then some! She listened to my vision and ideas carefully and closely - she made me my own Pinterest board for both of us to reference and add to! In addition, corresponding with her was always so pleasant and she was quick to respond to any and all questions I had, from beginning to end. The wedding style I envisioned was romantic, seashore chic with a color palette consisting of light grey, whisper blue, and neutrals. Sally used ivory, blush, and greenery to accent those colors, which worked beautifully! Some of the flowers used were garden roses, lisianthus, dahlias, ranunculus, and spray roses. Greenery used were varieties of eucalyptus, ruscus, and huckleberry. The bridal bouquet was EXACTLY as I pictured and the bridesmaids bouquets went perfect with their gowns and shone in the pictures. I absolutely loved that Sally added ribbons to the bouquets, a detail I never would have thought of myself. Our venue looked spectacular, one of my favorite details being flowers in the shape of our initials hanging front and center over the entrance! We could not be happier with Sally and her work and cannot endorse her enough!! She truly has a gift and we are so lucky we were able to share our special day with Pink Dahlia Vintage!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Eve

Eve Mobley · Married on 10/12/2019

She took the ball and ran with it!

I could tell from Sally’s Instagram feed that we already shared a similar visual aesthetic. So, when I decided to book her as the florist for my wedding, all I had to do was describe my theme and color palette, and just let her do her thing! And honestly, she killed it.

Based on her past work, I knew that the flowers would look great no matter what. So I made a conscious decision to NOT micro-manage the look of the arrangements or the types of flowers included, and it was probably one of my best wedding decisions. After all, I’m not a florist, so why not leave it to the expert? Not only did it free up a lot of planning time for me to focus elsewhere, but I think it made space for Sally to really have fun with the concept, and it truly shows in the final result.

For our centerpieces my fiancé and I purchased several dozen vintage tins to be used as the flower vases. Each centerpiece was to be flowers in the tins with stacks of antique books and tea lights, so it all had a very bohemian mis-matchy feel. The tins were all different shapes and sizes and Sally made the flower arrangement in every one completely unique and complemented the container. I had guests telling me they were going around inspecting each table to decide which centerpiece they liked the best!

I loved the decision to give her creative freedom because it meant I was just as surprised and enchanted by what she came up with as my guests. Even touches that I may not have picked out for myself, such as chic modern hourglass-silhouette vases to flank the ceremony aisle, I ended up really loving.

Sally even threw in some extra decor for us, such as taper candles and candle holders, cute little statues, and other vases. It all complemented the reception venue perfectly! Sally and her setup team went above and beyond, not merely providing flowers but also helping to arrange our self-provided decor so that everything integrated properly. She helped with the fabric draping on the ceremony arch, and with placement of books and tea lights and table runners. Her keen artistic eye was essential in executing our aesthetic vision for the wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing! Exceeded Expectations

We recently got married in October. Sally was amazing! My flowers were everything I wanted and more. She completely captured my vision and her work was incredible. My bouquet was absolutely stunning! Sally exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Pink Dahlia Vintage FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 232
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 79
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 260
    $ 4735
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Running Deer Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Sally at Pink Dahlia Vintage never disappoints with her vintage, yet romantic flower designs. Sally is the sweetest person and is always very easy to work with and accommodate the couple’s wishes.

• Savannah's Garden Wedding Florists

I have seen work from Pink Dahlia Vintage for years and Sally always has gorgeous photos on her blog and online. I always love what I see when I see her flowers at a show. Whenever I have brides who I cannot accommodate, I always pass along Pink Dahlia Vintage because I know if I love the flowers Sally creates, the brides will also.

• Always A Planner Wedding Planners

I have worked with Sally on several weddings, and her arrangements are always "wow-worthy" and beautifully unique. Sally clearly understands each couple's vision and makes recommendations for blooms and creative arrangements that fit their style and budget perfectly. Sally is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I highly recommend working with Sally for your wedding decor!

• 2516 Pennsylvania Avenue Millville, NJ, 08332 See on map
    Location of (Pink Dahlia Vintage)