Pink Dahlia Vintage

Millville, NJ View map

$4,735 Typical Price

Pink Dahlia Vintage is a wedding florist based out of Vineland, New Jersey that specializes in creating romantic, garden-style designs with vintage charm. Their team strives to make each wedding unique by incorporating extra touches that will not only meet, but exceed your expectations. They care more about finding inspiration that speaks to you rather than following the latest trends. With this in mind, they will help guide you to create beautiful and unforgettable wedding arrangements that are cohesive to your overall event design.

This talented florist services weddings and celebrations in south and central New Jersey and the tri-state region. The floral styles that they are known for include classic, nautical, vintage, glamorous and romantic. Pink Dahlia Vintage offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery
  • Preservation
  • Setup

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$232

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$79

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$260

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,735

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Steph
    Steph T. Married on 10/29/2021

She did not disappoint

Sally and the rest of her team almost made me cry with the beauty of their work. Especially during these times where items are harder to get. I received so many compliments from everyone with how beautiful everything came out. I was in Awh from the moment i first saw everything. She made the best with what she could do for us!!!
    Michelle F. Married on 05/08/2021

Detailed and Gorgeous!

Sally is extremely prompt with responses. She always answered any questions quickly and with such detail and patience. It was a pleasure working with her. The day of my Wedding, I walked into the bridal suite to see the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen!! She truly knew exactly what I was looking for! Better than I could even imagine. I was blown away!!! My Romantic Garden Wedding came to life! When I tell you I couldn’t stop saying how beautiful my flowers were, there is no exaggeration haha. We received endless comments from the guest of how beautiful the flowers were. From the ceremony space to the reception. Another small detail I’d like to point out is that Sally left us one extra Boutonniere. We were able to give a boutonnière to our Officiant who is also family and I thought that was very special. Sally was truly a breath of fresh air. I contacted multiple florist to receive quotes and get a vision for the flowers. I just felt like she understood what I was looking for and so so kind and put me at ease! I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Erin O. Married on 03/21/2020

Couldn’t have been more perfect!

Sally Castellini from Pink Dahlia supplied flowers and greenery for my wedding! Sally was so kind and caring as she walked through the process with me, giving suggestions and pointers where/whenever needed. I supplied her with the color palette for my wedding and different kinds of flowers and plants I love, and she came up with an incredible display of the most beautiful flowers possible. Dahlias, peonies, eucalyptus, you name it; everything was perfect, and she made everything look just as breathtaking as I could have imagined. 10/10, 5 stars, S tier. Wonderful!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Running Deer Golf Club Running Deer Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Sally at Pink Dahlia Vintage never disappoints with her vintage, yet romantic flower designs. Sally is the sweetest person and is always very easy to work with and accommodate the couple’s wishes.

Savannah's Garden Savannah's Garden Wedding Florists

I have seen work from Pink Dahlia Vintage for years and Sally always has gorgeous photos on her blog and online. I always love what I see when I see her flowers at a show. Whenever I have brides who I cannot accommodate, I always pass along Pink Dahlia Vintage because I know if I love the flowers Sally creates, the brides will also.

Always A Planner Always A Planner Wedding Planners

I have worked with Sally on several weddings, and her arrangements are always "wow-worthy" and beautifully unique. Sally clearly understands each couple's vision and makes recommendations for blooms and creative arrangements that fit their style and budget perfectly. Sally is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I highly recommend working with Sally for your wedding decor!

2516 Pennsylvania Avenue Millville, NJ, 08332
Location of (Pink Dahlia Vintage)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding