63 Penn Rd, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About How Could You Knot

How Could You Knot is a wedding planning company based in Southern New Jersey. This team of professional planners understands the stress of wedding planning, and works hard to ensure that you are able to enjoy every moment of the special experience. They strive to provide you with a stress-free wedding planning journey, focusing on the small details and unique touches that will make your wedding day a success.

How Could You Knot provides specific wedding planning packages that cater to each unique client. From full-service planning, to partial planning, to day-of coordination, this planning company offers customized pricing and packaging that is based on your wedding needs. They also coordinate with your wedding’s style and theme, and whether your event is indoor, outdoor, bohemian, traditional, southern, or modern, their planning team will seek to accommodate to your style and ideas. They offer planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, and are able to service all wedding types, from destination to civil. They also offer the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

4183469635758194688 n 51 1026423 1569971947

10 Reviews for How Could You Knot

Jaclyn Pierce · Married on 02/09/2020

Sasha is amazing!

Sasha and the How Could You Knot team were one of the best decisions we made! I didn't feel that I needed a wedding planner but having a day-of-coordinator is something I would recommend to all couples, and I would specifically recommend Sasha! Sasha was so responsive, we met her for lunch and had a few calls and many emails/texts ahead of the wedding to plan and discuss details. On the day of she was absolutely amazing, she and her assistant set up all of our decorations perfectly, helped me bustle my dress, and made sure we kept on schedule! I had literally no stress on my wedding day because I knew Sasha had everything covered. In addition to her incredible organizational skills she is so sweet and attentive - do not hesitate to book How Could You Knot for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 09/07/2019

How Could You Knot - You won't regret it!

There is no way our wedding day would have been so wonderful if it weren't for Sasha! We hired her about 1 month out from our wedding to help with last minute/day of planning. I needed to feel confident that all the final details and touches would be addressed. I didn't want my family and friends to have to worry about decorations and details on the wedding day. I didn't want to have to worry about them either on that day. Sasha worked closely with us to understand our vision and she executed everything perfectly. She is a true professional. Very sincere and honest and kind. So easy to work with. I really can't say enough good things about her. She made sure that me and my husband were taken care of and enjoying ourselves throughout the day. Her services were just what we needed and came at a good value. The 3 key words that come to mind when thinking about Sasha are Organized, Detailed, and Trustworthy. We highly recommend How Could You Knot. Seriously one of our best decisions in wedding planning.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

How Could You Knot Pricing

How Could You Knot Price Rates

How Could You Knot FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 63 Penn Rd Voorhees, NJ, 08043 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (How Could You Knot)
  • 106 Quarterhorse Ct Marlton, New Jersey, 08053 See on map
    856-322-8682 (Phone number)
    Location of (How Could You Knot)