67 Reviews for Flowerful Events

Altar Decor (4)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)
67 Flowerful Events Reviews

Kristina was professional, friendly, and made everything look beautiful!

Profile Picture Liza, 7/21/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

Truly the best decision you can make for your wedding! Kristina and the Flowerful Events team absolutely OUTDID THEMSELVES! No one could get over the florals at our wedding and they made for such beautiful photos! Thank you Flowerful Events!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

No need to look at any other florist in NJ! Cannot say enough good things about Flowerful events. Michael and Kristina were truly amazing from the very beginning. Pricing is fair, flowers are beautiful and they will go above and beyond for their clients. I had too many emails to count back and forth and was probably the most annoying bride lol (so indecisive) but they were so responsive and did not mind at all. They make up samples which we were BLOWN away with how much work they put in just to make the samples for us we absolutely loved everything about their work. They completely saw my vision and pulled off everything seamlessly. They also have a whole west house of rental pieces -beautiful candelabras, lanterns, signs, flower walls, anything you can think of. The day of the wedding when I saw my reception room I wanted to cry how happy and excited I was that everything came out exactly how I always dreamed! My favorite vendor. Thank you so much Michael and Kristina-you have made my day so special. I love flowerful events !

Photo
Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

I got married in November and we used Flowerful Events and Kristina was our florist. She was did and absolutely amazing job, and her prices were great. From our gorgeous centerpieces to my stunning bouquet she never let us down. Everything arrived on time and were all perfect. I will absolutely be using them again.

Profile Picture Christi , 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
4.7

We were very pleased with Kristina and her staff at Flowerful Events. She helped bring our vision to life and the centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully. She was professional and kind and she listened to exactly what we wanted to executed it beautifully.

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowerful is absolutely amazing. The owners, Michael and Kristina are very kind, and have a true passion for the craft, and it shows by their interaction with clients. My fiance likes modern, clean decor and I like boho chic, and Flowerful worked with us to design the best decor to reflect both our visions. They were very flexible and responsive from the time we booked them to the day of the wedding. Flowerful builds their own art/stages/center pieces which gave us creative freedom. Sky's the limit- It all depends on your budget. Its rare to meet vendors who work with the most elite events to the everyday weddings, and still treat all customers with the same respect. I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Miriam, 8/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Kristina made the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. I didn't know much about flowers going into this but gave her an idea of what I had in mind and she nailed it on the first try, somehow creating exactly what I was imagining. She made it so easy for us that we didn't even need to touch base the day of the wedding because everything was already in place at our venue!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

I cannot more highly recommend Flowerful Events! I absolutely loved working with Kristina, she is wonderful! Our wedding was clearly on the smaller side compared to other weddings that she does (we took a tour of their warehouse, which is SO impressive) and yet I felt like my wedding was given just as much care and attention as all of her bigger jobs. Plus, my mom and I had a blast working with Kristina. Every time we visited her shop, we ended up talking like old friends. She went over every last detail with us, created samples until the flowers looked exactly like our vision, and she created a timeline for the day of the wedding so that everything made it to the correct place at the correct time. Kristina made the bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself, adorable flower crowns for my three flower girls, and a few small centerpieces. Everything was absolutely stunning, I received so many compliments! She is so talented. At the last minute, we also decided to rent a fabric arch from her, which she covered with flowers. Our wedding was on the beach and the flower covered arch made the photos breathtaking. On the day of my wedding Kristina and her crew took care of EVERTYTHING. They dropped the bouquets off at the hotel, brought the centerpieces to the venue, and set up the arch on the beach… I didn’t have to think about a thing. The flowers at my wedding couldn’t have been more perfect. If you are looking for a florist… or rentals for your wedding... You owe it to yourself to check out Flowerful Events. You will be glad you did!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Kristina and Michael were amazing to work with. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Our wedding was over six months ago, family and friends are still talking about how beautiful our flowers were. Every detail of our flowers and table designs were perfect. Kristina did a run through with us before to the wedding to design samples of our centerpieces. She worked with us to make our centerpieces exactly as we envisioned them. We are so happy we choose Flowerful Events, they made our wedding so beautiful. We would recommend them over and over!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I absolutely loved everything Kristina made for our wedding. I really liked that we did a sample of all the flowers prior to the wedding so we knew exactly what we were getting. Kristina is brilliant and the arrangements were amazing. The Arch for our ceremony was beautiful and the table arrangements were spectacular. Our wedding party flowers looked amazing and looked even better in the pictures! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

My brother and sister-in-law used Flowerful Events for their wedding two years ago. They had a large order and all the flowers were beautiful. When we decided to use them I was nervous because our order was going to be small so I wasn’t sure if they would not be interested or not put as much effort in. I could not have been more wrong. Kristina and her staff were wonderful to work with. They were so accommodating and worked around our schedule. They made sure everything was perfect and we got exactly what we wanted. So happy we chose Flowerful Events. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Dina, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kristina was amazing to work with!!! She was very professional and accommodating. She has a great eye and was able to make my vision a reality. Kristina was very helpful in the planning process and assisting in details. She really went above and beyond to make us happy and take away the stress of wedding planning for both my husband and I. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kristina was amazing to work with! She was professional, and filled with ideas that made my wedding beautiful. She did all of my flowers for my May. 1, 2015 wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange. She never gave us a hard sell, even talked us out of some of the more expensive flowers so we could stay on budget and most importantly listened to all of our likes and dislikes and delivered the most beautiful flowers we could have even asked for. Since the weather changed, I had to moved my outdoor wedding inside on May 1st, Kristina was quick to change the plan and made everything organized. They are professional and creative and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Wayne, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements
4.3

Flowerful Events did an amazing job on the flowers for my March wedding. The arrangements were HUGE with tons of flowers in them. We were very impressed by the amazing job Kristina did for us. Kristina is very busy though so sometimes it was difficult to get ahold of her which sometimes made the process harder. That is the only reason I gave her 4 stars instead of 5.

Profile Picture Caroline , 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kristina was amazing to work with! She was professional, thorough, and filled with ideas that made my wedding beautiful. I cannot recommend her more highly she is fantastic. Thank you for making my night magical!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristina and the entire team at Flowerful Events were a pleasure to work with for our recent wedding reception at McLoone's Pier House in Long Branch, NJ, on October 10. We were referred to Flowerful by our coordinator and it was one of the best decisions of the entire planning process. From the initial meeting with Kristina, we knew she understood our vision for the event and was going to deliver. Kristina went above and beyond by attending a meeting at our venue to take measurements and ensure we had enough decor elements to fill the venue. As the event approached, Kristina invited us to her showroom to look at full-size samples of our centerpieces, bouquets, and more - everything was exactly as we imagined and even better with Kristina's advice. This confirmed our initial feeling that Kristina and her team were going to deliver and amaze at the actual reception. On the day of the event, Kristina and her team worked flawlessly with our other vendors and pulled together the room in a limited amount of time. In addition to our flowers, Kristina assisted with lounge furniture rentals, pin-spot lighting for our centerpieces, lanterns throughout the venue, and other decor elements -- everything looked phenomenal and we're still getting compliments from our guests and the venue. We strongly recommend anyone looking for assistance with virtually any aspect of event planning to meet with Kristina and her team - it will be a beautiful event to remember! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture User4642827, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

A big Thanks to Kristina for making the most beautiful rose crown for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Kristina at Flowerful Events was an absolute pleasure! She perfectly captured my vision of what I wanted my centerpieces and bouquet to look like and we couldn't have been more pleased with the way everything turned out! Working with them was so easy and it exceeded all expectations. I could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

STUNNING! I am so beyond pleased with the work that Michael, Kristina and team had put together for our wedding. From the very beginning when we inquired, to the very last detail at our wedding- everything was professional and tastefully done. We had them decorate the church and our tables at the reception. To say they worked extremely well with our reception venue is an understatement! That is VERY important in my eyes. To have vendors work well together. You have many different people and vendors all coming into the same venue and if they don't work well together then there can be problems. They were seamless and every single thing we contracted them for - they delivered and beyond! The flowers were gorgeous and my bouquet was breathtaking. I haven't even see all the professional photos from my wedding but I can tell from photos taken by guests that the room just simply looked stunning. Thank you so much Anne for coordinating and being so prompt with responses and emails. Thank you so much Kristina, Michael and Team for making our dream wedding flowers come to life!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

We used Flowerful Events for our wedding, and everything -- the centerpieces, the chuppah, the bouquets -- was perfect. Everything was delivered to our venue on time, and we could not have been happier. Our guests are still talking about our gorgeous flowers. Flowerful Events also provided lovely centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner. We will certainly recommend Flowerful Events to our friends and relatives who are planning their weddings!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were really happy with all of our wedding flowers. Flowerful events took my initial ideas and suggestions and made them come to life! Everything came together exactly as planned. I really liked how Kristina let us come by for a trial and actually created our centerpieces in advance for no extra charge. We were able to make some minor tweaks and know exactly what we were getting. The overall experience was great. Thanks Flowerful Events!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kristina and her team at Flowerful Events were incredible! Our flowers were stunning and every single detail through out our ceremony and reception were flawless. Kristina and her team were wonderful from our first interaction, I had sent probably close to 25 pictures of flower bouquets and centerpiece ideas, and Kristina had ALL of them for our sampling so we were able to choose exactly what we wanted. Kristina was organized, patient and friendly through out our whole process which was so helpful because I am SO indecisive. The flowers genuinely made our pictures and ceremony look beautiful. Do yourself a favor and go with flowerful events!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful Flowers and Decor. Just as we had imagined it! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User3872459, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowerful Events is like family to me. Through the email conversations and visits (consultation and sample), I have gotten to know the owners, Michael and Kristina very well. They take pride in what they do and are obsessed with making sure that every detail was exactly the way I wanted it. Even my in-laws, who came up for the Sample Showing, were thoroughly impressed with the well-oiled machine that is Flowerful Events. (They are still talking about how much fun the Sample Showing was.)

The day of the wedding, Flowerful Events did an amazing job! From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and reception, Flowerful Events made every room amazing! They built our chuppah with my husband's tallis on the top which was simple and beautiful- just the way he wanted it to be. The flowers and decor for the cocktail hour and reception incorporated my wedding theme and colors which looked stunning! The guests were coming up to me throughout the reception commenting on the beauty of the flowers and decor. We even enjoyed all of the centerpieces the next day for the brunch.

Thank you Michael and Kristina and the rest of the Flowerful Events team!

Profile Picture User3541338, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I got so many compliments about the centerpieces. They were on time and looked just like we talked about and I saw during our samples meeting. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and professional. Would absolutely recommend :)

Profile Picture Erin, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews