35 Saint Johns Drive, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Deals 1

About South Street Studios

Creating amazing images since 1997
Your wedding day should be everything you wanted and more. With John and Lauren, your wedding day images will allow you to remember your day as it was meant to be, with tenderness and love.

Your images should bring you back to the moments of the day, those times you want to remember, as if they just happened. To recall that wonderful day and why you fell in love.

Your big day should be fun and it will be.

Follow South Street Studios on

Other couples have also viewed

• Impressions Photo and Video

16 Reviews for South Street Studios

• Jenica

Jenica K. · Married on 06/05/2020

Absolutely perfect!

John and Lauren are the most amazing photography team! My husband and I will not be using anyone else! We interviewed 15 photographers and they were BY FAR the best. Everyone was so impressed with their professionalism, hard work and positive attitudes and it made our wedding day just perfect! They are WAY underpaid for the fantastic job they did and we are looking forward to working with them again soon!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Debralee

Debralee L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply the BEST!

John and Lauren were absolutely wonderful the day of our wedding. All of our pictures came out beautiful and I could not have asked for a better photographer. I am still working with John to create our wedding book and he is very kind and patient. Thank you for capturing our special day!
    Debralee and Michael Marandola

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Wedding 3/30/19

Words can’t express how happy my husband and I are that we choose John and Lauren from South Street Photography. Pictures are extremely important to me and since this is going to be the most important day of my life, I wanted to make sure we got the best photographer out there. I looked at about 40 different photographers and I chose South Street. I loved how flexible John was, he made us feel like he was working for us, we were the customers and he was doing what he could to keep the customers happy. Other photographers didn’t give us that impression with their strict rules and nickel and dime pricing. It was our day, whatever we wanted (within reason), we got. Other photographers I looked at had time limits (only 6, 8, or 10 hours) to work your wedding. It still BLOWS my mind that a photographer would leave a wedding they were hired to photograph while it’s still going on because the timer went off! These people get paid enough to photograph the entire affair, not a subset! South Street was one of the few who offered unlimited, which was just a glimpse into John’s customer-first attitude. He was willing to go wherever we wanted for our engagement pictures and he had no real time limit. There was no guilt associated with choosing a site an hour and a half away, if that’s what we decided. In fact, John was so accommodating, he let us go to two locations that were about 15 minutes apart for pictures. I wanted our dog to be in some pictures, but the place I really wanted to go didn’t allow dogs. So we went there first and then went to a park afterwards to take a few more with our dog. Our engagement pictures came out beautiful! He had them back to us in 3 days, which was amazing! He also did a great job on our save the dates. For the wedding John and Lauren showed up bright and early with smiles on their faces. They took all the pictures I asked of them and more! We got the pictures back a week and a half after the wedding and all I can say is WOW! They came out stunning! My entire family loves them! Everyone that sees my pictures tells me what a great job he did. A ton of our friends have also asked for the information so they can use South Street if they need any professional pictures done. John is not only a great guy who is very easy to work with, but he and Lauren are so talented! There were so many pictures that they nailed because they knew just how to position themselves or us. This week we just got our wedding album back and he did a fantastic job with it as well. When picking our photographer we wanted someone we could rely on, someone that gave us peace of mind. John brought that to the table and then some. Every aspect of South Street Photography screamed customer service and professionalism. He clearly understands the importance of word of mouth referrals, we’ll be sending them his way for years. We highly recommend South Street Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/09/2019

South Street Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• South Street Studios 1
    Free Parent Brag book with new booking
    Receive one (1) FREE PArent Brag Book (10 photos) when booking you photography with Timeless Studio

• This Is It Entertainment Wedding DJs

Remarkable,unique, and all around top notch service. John and his staff have been around for many years and know exactly what it takes to be a Class A professional.

• 35 Saint Johns Drive Freehold, 07728 See on map
    Location of (South Street Studios)