35 Saint Johns Drive, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Deals 1

About South Street Studios

Creating amazing images since 1997
Your wedding day should be everything you wanted and more. With John and Lauren, your wedding day images will allow you to remember your day as it was meant to be, with tenderness and love.

Your images should bring you back to the moments of the day, those times you want to remember, as if they just happened. To recall that wonderful day and why you fell in love.

Your big day should be fun and it will be.

Follow South Street Studios on

South Street Studios 7
  • Jenica

Jenica Kriete · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Absolutely perfect!

John and Lauren are the most amazing photography team! My husband and I will not be using anyone else! We interviewed 15 photographers and they were BY FAR the best. Everyone was so impressed with their professionalism, hard work and positive attitudes and it made our wedding day just perfect! They are WAY underpaid for the fantastic job they did and we are looking forward to working with them again soon!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Wedding 3/30/19

Words can’t express how happy my husband and I are that we choose John and Lauren from South Street Photography. Pictures are extremely important to me and since this is going to be the most important day of my life, I wanted to make sure we got the best photographer out there. I looked at about 40 different photographers and I chose South Street. I loved how flexible John was, he made us feel like he was working for us, we were the customers and he was doing what he could to keep the customers happy. Other photographers didn’t give us that impression with their strict rules and nickel and dime pricing. It was our day, whatever we wanted (within reason), we got. Other photographers I looked at had time limits (only 6, 8, or 10 hours) to work your wedding. It still BLOWS my mind that a photographer would leave a wedding they were hired to photograph while it’s still going on because the timer went off! These people get paid enough to photograph the entire affair, not a subset! South Street was one of the few who offered unlimited, which was just a glimpse into John’s customer-first attitude. He was willing to go wherever we wanted for our engagement pictures and he had no real time limit. There was no guilt associated with choosing a site an hour and a half away, if that’s what we decided. In fact, John was so accommodating, he let us go to two locations that were about 15 minutes apart for pictures. I wanted our dog to be in some pictures, but the place I really wanted to go didn’t allow dogs. So we went there first and then went to a park afterwards to take a few more with our dog. Our engagement pictures came out beautiful! He had them back to us in 3 days, which was amazing! He also did a great job on our save the dates. For the wedding John and Lauren showed up bright and early with smiles on their faces. They took all the pictures I asked of them and more! We got the pictures back a week and a half after the wedding and all I can say is WOW! They came out stunning! My entire family loves them! Everyone that sees my pictures tells me what a great job he did. A ton of our friends have also asked for the information so they can use South Street if they need any professional pictures done. John is not only a great guy who is very easy to work with, but he and Lauren are so talented! There were so many pictures that they nailed because they knew just how to position themselves or us. This week we just got our wedding album back and he did a fantastic job with it as well. When picking our photographer we wanted someone we could rely on, someone that gave us peace of mind. John brought that to the table and then some. Every aspect of South Street Photography screamed customer service and professionalism. He clearly understands the importance of word of mouth referrals, we’ll be sending them his way for years. We highly recommend South Street Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    South Street Studios 12
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/30/2018

Perfect Photographer

John and Lauren are an amazing duo that will just add ease to your wedding planning and wedding day. The pictures turned out amazing! I was concerned if the venue had any places to take photos and they got some of the best photos in my life. They worked SO well with the whole group and especially the kids. Every guest remarked how good they were.

They are your go to photographers.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    South Street Studios 13

South Street Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• South Street Studios 1
    Free Parent Brag book with new booking
    Receive one (1) FREE PArent Brag Book (10 photos) when booking you photography with Timeless Studio

• This Is It Entertainment
    This Is It Entertainment Wedding DJs

Remarkable,unique, and all around top notch service. John and his staff have been around for many years and know exactly what it takes to be a Class A professional.

• 35 Saint Johns Drive Freehold, 07728 See on map