3 Sheila Drive, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About This Is It Entertainment

This Is It Entertainment is a full-service wedding entertainment company in Tinton Falls, New Jersey that also specializes in event design and production. Their focus is on creating a sophisticated environment with the best in interior ambience and energy. Since no two weddings are alike, This Is It Entertainment has an elaborate planning system to ensure a unique wedding experience that speaks to each individual couple.

The entertainment team at This Is It Entertainment plays an integral role in creating a successful wedding reception. From timelines to music playlists or even a theme, the team will work with you to create a wedding that is completely tailored to your needs. Featuring multiple one-on-one planning sessions, this allows the team to fully understand your wants in order to accomplish all of your goals and ultimately create an unforgettable affair. This Is It Entertainment offers the following services:

• Do-not-play list

This Is It Entertainment 3
This Is It Entertainment 4

Katie · Married on 10/11/2019

Best decision ever

James........where do we start with James........my husband and I were shocked when we stumbled upon James at the asbury hotel during a bridal show. We knew exactly what we wanted, and we found that in James and This is It!!!!! They were so unbelievably outgoing and SO friendly. Our personalities blended SO well. From start to finish, our experience with this company was perfection. All appointments were Perfect length in time, perfect amount of professionalism mixed with So much fun, and our wedding day would not have been the same without them. James and Will, THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for making our day SO amazing.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • FutureMrs.Px0

Jessie · Married on 09/22/2019

A team that will go the extra mile!

My husband and I got married a little over two weeks ago and we used This is It Entertainment as our DJ/ MC. We had already had an awesome experience with James and Davie when we were a part of my sister-in-law's wedding in 2016 so we knew we were in good hands from the start. Davie and James took time with us to find out exactly the type of vibe we were looking for. They helped us hand pick songs for special moments throughout the night that really helped add our personal touch to the evening. I naturally tend to micromanage and ask a ton of "what if's" but these guys were already on top of everything before I could even go there. It is almost like they knew what I was thinking before I even had to say anything. They helped us work out the timeline of the day and they made sure our event was running smoothly at all times. Between the music selections, energetic MC and lighting crew these guys kept our guests dancing all night long. They were able to accommodate the live acoustic guitar player that we had for our ceremony and ensure that everything sounded beautiful. One moment I wont ever forget was before the ceremony, I was having a minor freak out just from being so overwhelmed and nervous. Davie (the MC) was super comforting and made me feel so much better prior to walking down the aisle. I can't thank him enough for this! If you are looking for a team who will go the extra mile for you, treat you like family AND throw a KICK ASS PARTY - these are your guys!

Sent on 10/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

This Is It Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1050.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• JS Photo Video
    JS Photo Video Wedding Photographers

This Is It Entertainment is a top-notch entertainment and production company. What sets them apart is the expertise and customer service they bring to every client. When you hire This Is It expect your guests to be up dancing all night, for your hall to be transformed into a place you've only dreamed of, and to blow away any preconceived notions about what makes an event DJ.

• Rev. John Michael O'Sullivan
    Rev. John Michael O'Sullivan Wedding Officiants

This is it Entertainment is awesome! James and the rest of the company are very professional and pay attention to exactly what couples want! All your guests will be dancing the whole night and having a blast! They have an extensive array of musicians that are extremely talented and will give you very creative ideas for a Beautiful event, they are into the latest trends and are well known through out the industry.

• Lin Pernille Photography
    Lin Pernille Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with This Is It Entertainment and I can attest that they are a FANTASTIC DJ company. I've shot a countless number of weddings & events and This Is It is by far the most skilled at emcee-ing and engaging the crowd and creating a very fun environment for the guests.

• 3 Sheila Drive Eatontown, NJ, 07724 See on map