This Is It Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,445 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,445 Most Popular Price

Located in Tinton Falls, NJ, This Is It Entertainment is a full-service event production company with one goal: to help our clients create truly unforgettable moments.

We pride ourselves on providing ideas that speak to the values and desires of each and every couple we work with - whether it's curating specific music playlists and/or designing awesome lighting and event concepts.

Every couple has a unique story to tell - and it's up to us to help bring your story to life with hands-on collaboration, innovative design, and cutting-edge technology.

From DJ services to lighting to event design or something in between... our awesome team has got you covered!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,895

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,445

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$895

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Alexandra
    Alexandra D. Married on 07/17/2022

Like to dance? Book 'em.

My husband and I literally just got married yesterday, and if I'm hopping on here to write a review it must be for a reason. Not only is this company professional and caring, but they are providing a wonderful service that is fresh and personal to each couple; you can't beat the price given the quality of work. With an easy-to-use online profile and good communication from everyone, we felt very taken care of throughout the months leading up to our wedding - and MC Jimmy and DJ Dan were awesome people. (We were even late with our final payment and there was no penalty/salty email!) We heard everything we wanted and we danced. Non. Stop.

This Is It Entertainment's reply:

Hey Alexandra! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome review! Jimmy told us they had such a great time with you and your guests and that you guys were awesome! It's really important for us to be there for our clients because we really do care and we appreciate you taking notice of this. We wish you both the best always!
    Kelly S. Married on 07/16/2022

Fantastic!

Kelly S.
    Wedding- 7/16/22

This Is It Entertainment is AMAZING from start to finish! Getting in contact with the team to start the process was so easy and they answered my questions promptly throughout the whole process. I wanted my wedding to be a huge dance party with hits from all eras to keep everyone on the dance floor and that's what they did! Rob was my fantastic DJ and Andrew was my wonderful MC. They both spent a lot of time on the phone with me planning my wedding. We had multiple phone calls and I was never rushed off the phone. Rob gave suggestions, played the songs I requested, and mixed everything amazingly with his own creative twist. He even cut my first dance song to keep the parts we wanted flawlessly! Andrew kept the party going, added his own fun flare to get people up, but knew when to let us dance without being on the mic the whole night. All in all, the were the DREAM TEAM that I get compliments on from guests at my wedding! If you want a dance party that keeps people moving from all generations, this is the team for you! I can't wait to book This Is It Entertainment for future parties/events for years to come! You will not regret booking them! :)

This Is It Entertainment's reply:

Kelly, thanks so much for this awesome review! It means so much to all of us. Rob and Andrew are amazing together as a team. We look forward to partying again with you in the future. Wishing you both the best forever and always!
    Dori F. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, genuine team of professionals

This Is It was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! They played a huge part in making sure the day ran smoothly and seamlessly, and so much of that is due to the hard work that’s put in “behind the scenes”. We worked with Jimmy Shoez and DJ Rob Beats, and couldn’t have asked for a better team! We had a total of 4 meetings (FaceTime/phone calls) between the two of them in order to make sure every detail was addressed. The calls were thorough but to-the-point, so we felt well taken care of, but NOT overwhelmed. Jimmy was incredibly genuine in every interaction we had with him. He made sure every part of the schedule was taken care of, is present and attentive during both the prep and special day, and his demeanor and approach puts you at ease. He is truly invested in making the day special for you, and looking back we couldn’t imagine the process without him. DJ Rob is an incredible talent!! He gains a sense of what you want and don’t want for your party and guests, and puts it all together in a way that many DJs cannot do. I cannot tell you how many comments we got specifically about our DJ! Overall, This Is It made this incredibly important part of our night much less stressful, and helped deliver the kind of party we wanted to throw to celebrate our marriage! We have amazing memories to look back on with our family and friends, and this wonderful company played a huge role in making that happen for us. This is not your average vendor for entertainment - they truly went above and beyond!!

This Is It Entertainment's reply:

Wow Dori! This review is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share such a detailed account of your experience with our team. We take great pride in taking care of our clients and providing the best experience for their special day. It matters to us and our teams. Thank you!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

JS Photo Video JS Photo Video Wedding Photographers

This Is It Entertainment is a top-notch entertainment and production company. What sets them apart is the expertise and customer service they bring to every client. When you hire This Is It expect your guests to be up dancing all night, for your hall to be transformed into a place you've only dreamed of, and to blow away any preconceived notions about what makes an event DJ.

Rev. John Michael O'Sullivan Rev. John Michael O'Sullivan Wedding Officiants

This is it Entertainment is awesome! James and the rest of the company are very professional and pay attention to exactly what couples want! All your guests will be dancing the whole night and having a blast! They have an extensive array of musicians that are extremely talented and will give you very creative ideas for a Beautiful event, they are into the latest trends and are well known through out the industry.

Lin Pernille Photography Lin Pernille Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with This Is It Entertainment and I can attest that they are a FANTASTIC DJ company. I've shot a countless number of weddings & events and This Is It is by far the most skilled at emcee-ing and engaging the crowd and creating a very fun environment for the guests.

1 Sheila Drive Eatontown, NJ, 07724

Mon-Thurs. 10am-6pm Fri: By Appointment Only Sat: By Appointment Only
Location of (This Is It Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding