One Trump National Boulevard, Colts Neck, NJ 07722 Map · Phone number

About Trump National Golf Club- Colts Neck

For couples seeking a luxurious venue, the Trump National Golf Club - Colts Neck is a golf club in the Northern New Jersey area. This golf club is sophisticated and elegant, with a green course and colorful sunsets in the evening.

Facilities and Capacity
Upon the green grasses of this golf club, couples can invite a minimum of 25 and a maximum of 225 guests to their wedding. For ceremonies, there is a stretch of grass in the middle of a lake. On this grassy strip, couples can wed surrounded by blue skies and the reflection of the skies in the water. Approaching this clubhouse from the driveway, couples and guests will discover a large fountain. This is a great place to take wedding photographs. There is also a terrace patio with cement flooring and a railing. This can be used for a ceremony or a cocktail reception. Inside this house there are many huge rooms. These rooms feature accents such as chandeliers, windows, and walls, painted in a neutral color scheme. This allows couples to decorate the rooms according to the style of their wedding. Also upon the walls of these rooms are artistic looking paintings in ornate frames.

Couples marrying at this venue will find many services to meet their wedding day needs. All-inclusive packages are a huge help to couples on their wedding day. Staff at this venue also help with setup, cleanup, event planning and cake. Other services at the Trump National Golf Club- Colts Neck include:

• Bridal suite
  • Pet friendly
  • Valet
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Kick off the reception or cocktail hour with an open or cash bar for the wedding, tended by professional bartenders. In addition to a champagne toast, this bar, with its own liquor license, serves premium liquor, a signature drink, and specialty wine. Catering can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue welcomes couples for ceremonies and receptions, but also bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. For any event, couples can find the following items available for use:

• Altar/arches

c609b2c873626f8d P Ballroom 1

5 Reviews for Trump National Golf Club- Colts Neck

Marci · Married on 10/27/2018

Matt & Marci 10/27/18

When my mom and I first saw this venue, we instantly fell in love with it. My husband and I always wanted a country club wedding(as we both come from big golf families). Trump in Colt's Neck was exactly what we were looking for. Not only is the venue spectacular, but the whole entire staff is amazing! They went over the top for me on my wedding day. I woke up to a slightly rainy/windy morning, but right when I got to Trump, I didn't even notice the weather. From the moment I walked in on my wedding day, it was all decorated for me. The cocktail area and reception blew me away. My ceremony room was so beautiful. Even the bridal suite is so accommodating for a big bridal party. Carole, Brittney, Andrew and the whole wait staff were outstanding and I will never forget them helping me create the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Absolutely amazing! My wedding was everything and more than I even imagined. We had cocktail hour outside which was BEAUTIFUL, the food was amazing, and everything was set up EXACTLY how I wanted. The staff has been amazing all through out my planning and have always been there to make me feel less stressed. (Carole and Brittney — you two rock!) Overall, everything was amazing.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Connie · Married on 11/11/2017

What an incredible classy place to have a wedding. Kevin was phenomenol and made everything a reality for us. The place was so accommodating and went above and beyond all of our expectations. Our guests told me that it was the classiest wedding they have been to. Service was top notch, cocktail hour, dinner dessert was incredible. We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Trump National Golf Club- Colts Neck FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? November