Lin Pernille Photography

$8,550 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,550 Most Popular Price

NY, NJ, CT Luxury Wedding Photographer & Videograpehr

Hi! I’m Lin Pernille (pur-NIL), a luxury wedding, proposal, & event photographer & videographer. I’m based in the Hudson Valley region of NY but I’ll travel just about anywhere for a wedding!

There’s no greater honor than to be able to photograph a couple’s happiest day and for that reason I take my job very seriously. I will always strive to capture the mood, style, and all of the important moments of your day to the best of my abilities, while being attentive yet unobtrusive, and making you feel comfortable and calm throughout the whole day.

My goal is to get to know my couples throughout the planning process so that I can translate their personalities and vision for their wedding through the photos & video.

Beyond delivering clean, timeless, vibrant photos that my couples (and their families) will enjoy for many generations, my mission is to make every part of the experience, from the planning process to the wedding day, as seamless and stress-free as possible so that you can relax and soak in every moment of your wedding day, knowing that all of the photography and video details are taken care of.

I limit the number of weddings I shoot each year so that I can give each couple the time, care, and attention that they deserve. My goal is for you to feel like my only clients – if you ever have a question or concern, please know that I’m only a call, text, or email away!

I’m very grateful to be able to do what I love and I can’t wait to share more special days with more unique couples.

www.linpernille.com

@linpernille

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,550

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kylie Married on 08/27/2022

Lin is a must hire!

Lin was incredibly attentive to and communicative with us. She captured the most amazing moments of our wedding. We’ve shared our video with everyone we know! She put in an enormous amount of energy and thought into our video and we’re very lucky to have found her. My wife and I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Megan
    Megan W. Married on 08/06/2022

Lin, a dream photographer

Lin was beyond amazing from the moment I first emailed her, a year before my wedding. She is sweet, personable and her organization and efficiency were exactly what I wanted in a wedding photographer. As a type A bride, Lin didn't miss a beat with scheduling, payment and most importantly capturing our wedding day perfectly - all of which I appreciate so much. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and respected our likes and dislikes in regards to the types of photos we were comfortable with. I received a sneak peak of 10 or so photos the day after my wedding and my entire album was returned in less than 3 weeks! Thank you Lin for everything. You played such an important role in our wedding day and we are forever grateful!
  • Camila
    Camila M. Married on 11/14/2021

Incredible photographer!

Lin and her second shooter Andrea are both amazing photographers and people in general! When my husband and I had to reschedule our microwedding the DAY BEFORE our original date due to us both testing positive for Covid-19, Lin was extremely understandable and helped us choose a new date without a problem! Before/during/after the wedding, they made sure we got the shots we wanted! We are forever grateful ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Baseline Productions Baseline Productions Wedding DJs

One of the best photographer we've ever worked with. We highly recommend Lin! She a high quality, professional that never miss a moment. She's always ready to capture amazing details like centerpieces to that big smile on your guest's face. Lin's welcoming personality makes her perfect for any and every event.

Whitby Castle
· Hotel Weddings
The Briarcliff Manor
4.9 out of 5 rating , 90 Reviews

Clove Hollow Road Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533
Location of (Lin Pernille Photography)

Lin Pernille Photography frequently asked questions

Lin Pernille Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Lin Pernille Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Lin Pernille Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Lin Pernille Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Lin Pernille Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding