Lin Pernille Photography Reviews

Lin Pernille Photography 4
Lin Pernille Photography 5
Lin Pernille Photography 6

LAURA · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Lin is excellent! She was affordable and easy to work with. My husband and I used her services for our civil marriage ceremony at City Hall in downtown Jersey City, NJ. As well as, our venue called the Liberty House. The photos taken on that special day reflected the beauty of venues and our intimate wedding party. She was always accessible via phone and email. Her website is a great resource to determine the type of wedding package appropriate for your event. Also, her home delivery of your photos will make you and you partner re-live your precious moment with a great smile across your face.

Lesly · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Lin made the entire experience for us to be extremely memorable. From our first communications, she was extremely organized and professional. My fiancé and I agree how personable she was and made us feel truly special. I can’t thank her enough for helping organize the biggest day of my life! We are so happy to have these photos for the rest of our lives and can’t wait to get them developed!

Lin Pernille Photography 7
    Lin Pernille Photography 8
    Lin Pernille Photography 9

Kunal Papaiya · Married on 10/30/2018

Lin is Fantastic!

Lin was nothing short of incredible in photographing a surprise proposal I had planned for my fiancé at a gallery! I hired Lin through a NY based photography company called Cinder & Co. and I’m so glad I did. The entire process of communicating and working with her was seamless. As others have pointed out, what stood out to me most about Lin was her professionalism, flexibility, and overall vibe. She even agreed to do a walkthrough at the gallery a few weeks before the big day, which I totally appreciated. The day of the proposal, all of our friends and family had nothing but positive things to say about Lin as she arrived at the gallery early to take photographs of all of them. Most importantly, the photographs she took of my fiancé and I are absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for a photographer for a surprise proposal, I highly recommend Lin Pernille!

Rhonda · Married on 05/26/2018

Lin did a fantastic job at my daughter's bridal shower. She covered every detail from beginning to end. The quality of the photos is amazing. She was a pleasure to work with.

Catherine · Married on 10/21/2017

Lin was absolutely amazing! She captured exactly what I wanted for my special day. Thank you so much for taking perfect shots on my wedding day. Every time I look back at my photos, it really brings back the emotions I felt.

Destiny · Married on 10/07/2017

Lin was my photographer for my surprise proposal, engagement, AND my wedding. She was absolutely fantastic for each event! She was open to any and all ideas, it was so simple to coordinate with her and the best part is the product at the end. Pictures and video are absolutely flawless! She had a way of making us feel comfortable through the whole process and the only thing I didn’t stress about was her and the work she was doing. Wish I could give her 10 stars!

Lin Pernille Photography 10

ASHLEY · Married on 09/17/2017

Get engaged and then hire Lin- for real, you'll be SO glad that you did!

Lin really customizes her services to her client- she truly takes pride in her work and makes the whole experience so personal. Lin did our engagement photos/video and our wedding photos/video and she surpassed all of our expectations. She is a one woman miracle!

Lin Pernille Photography 11
    Lin Pernille Photography 12

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2017

Lin was AMAZING. She photographed our wedding on Friday night. She was there at 6:00 on the dot and was reading to start taking pictures right away. She answered my emails right away and followed all directions I had for her on that day. Lin was on the dance floor the entire reception getting all the pictures I had hoped for! I cannot wait to see how they came out. She was the best!

Chad · Married on 11/05/2016

Lin was truly wonderful to work with – she kept us thoroughly informed about each and every detail that she would be working to capture on our special day from the moment we booked her. She was incredibly professional and prompt when she arrived at our venue the day of, and she was a master at directing all of us along to get the most optimal photos we could possibly have. Her turnaround time was fast and her finished work was astounding! As a photographer myself, I can appreciate exactly what amount of devotion, positive energy, and creativity are desired when working to capture a couple’s wedding day. Lin is an exemplary reflection of all of these things, and we were beyond pleased with everything she was able to offer us!

Kristen · Married on 10/16/2016

I do not have enough words to truly express how happy I am about having Lin and her partner, Clare shoot our wedding.

My husband and I are a very laid back couple and we wanted our wedding photos to be fun and informal, but also beautiful and timeless. These ladies somehow captured every moment and emotion perfectly in line with that vision. Lin knew I loved candids, so she shot candids. She knew I wanted specific photos with certain family members, so she shot us together. Whatever image I had envisioned, Lin and Clare made it a reality. Nothing seemed forced or staged.

Before the ceremony, Lin spent time in my room with my bridesmaids, my mother and I. Clare went to hang out with my husband and his guys. Lin fit right in with my bridal party. Her attitude throughout the entire process meant everything to me… she was positive, kind and professional which made everything seem so easy and relaxed. It felt as if she was simply a good friend that just happened to be great at photography. This calmed my wedding day nerves tremendously.

My husband and his groomsmen loved Clare. While taking pictures of everyone getting ready, she talked football and joked with them. That personal touch broke the ice and made them feel like she was just one of the guys. She kept them on track with timing and plans, but was also down to earth and flexible. All of the groomsmen were commenting on how "cool and chill" she was. There was never a moment where they were uncomfortable or felt awkward.

The photographs are magnificent. I still can’t wrap my head around how every single one is so beautiful. What matters most to my husband and I was that having Lin and Clare with us on our day allowed us to be true to ourselves and what we wanted. I would highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this amazing team to any couple looking to create stunning visual memories that will last a lifetime, but who also want a real, human experience with their photographer. You will not be disappointed.

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2016

Great photographer! Had my wedding on 9/30/16 She captured everything I wanted and took amazing pix! My husband is not good at posing so Lin was able to capture the natural moments of our wedding! We had 20 ppl in our wedding party and she was able to work with everyone smoothly! Amazing work and very professional!

Talia · Married on 09/18/2016

Lin was wonderful to work with! Her and her partner Leah were amazing from start to finish. Not only were they extremely professional, they made us feel comfortable the whole time and they captured every single detail without us even knowing they were there! All of our guests told us how wonderful they were. We just re-lived the best day of our lives through the pictures they took that were ready less than a month later! We're so happy we decided to have Lin as our photographer and would certainly recommend her for your event. Thanks Lin!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/20/2016

We learned of Lin Pernille through a friend who highly recommended her for photography for our wedding. We first met with Lin and found her to be extremely professional, highly detail oriented, and very flexible with different packages and customization. We both loved her photos and meeting with her left us feeling that we had made an excellent choice. Corresponding with her through email and phone was prompt and simple. She exceeded all our expectations and made the photography set-up a breeze. She even traveled from New Jersey to Baltimore for our wedding. She and her second photographer Julie were busy before, during, and after the wedding and captured personal family photos, big group shots, excellent candid pictures, and made excellent use of surroundings and lighting. We received the online photos two weeks after the wedding, and grew happier with every photo we scrolled through. It was a great experience seeing how our guests had so much fun at our wedding, and we have Lin and Julie to thank for capturing it all. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of an excellent photographer!

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2015

Lin,
    Thank you so much for the box which arrived today with our flashdrive. What a lovely surprise!
    Your attention to detail and thoughtfulness in everything you did for us are truly appreciated.
    It was great working with you and we are really grateful for the care and concern you took in photographing our wedding.
    Thanks again!
    Kathy and Chris

nina · Married on 08/08/2015

linn was awesome! our wedding was perfectly photographed! so much so that my sister hired linn for her wedding! she is a lovely lady, was a pleasure to have easy manner & ever present smile- our wedding was small & intimate however between kids dogs dancing chaos, she just went about in her calm manner photographing picture after picture.....end result: lovely photos! bless her, she was wonderful. highly recommend!

Amy · Married on 08/01/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lin! She and her assistant Jen captured every wonderful moment of our wedding day - even some we didn’t know about! All of the pictures are absolutely stunning and the wedding highlight video that she edited is awesome! It shows so many private laughs and smiles between my husband and myself when we didn’t realize she was filming us and we got to see more of the cocktail hour and reception that we couldn’t see on our wedding day. Lin was great to work with because I knew some of the shots I wanted which she made sure to get and she also had great ideas of her own. I am so glad that we picked Lin to capture our special day. For her talent, her prices are a steal and we have perfectly captured memories of the best day of our lives so far. Thank you so much Lin and Jen! You helped make our wedding day perfect!

Devinn · Married on 07/02/2015

Lin was simply tremendous! There was nothing negative about our experience with her at all and, in fact, she literally exceeded all of our expectations. From the very beginning Lin was willing to negotiate a unique package that worked with us and she staggered time between herself and her assistant so that we could have more photo time, but still only pay for each person for eight hours - this was something that was extremely important to us that no other vendor would entertain. A few months before the wedding, Lin sent us a very creative survey to ask us to start thinking about how we wanted the photos to look. The week before the event, we met in person to discuss the details of the big day and go over some final stylistic points. On the day of the wedding Lin was on time, efficient, and had this brilliant way of organizing our group without being invasive. Furthermore, she ALWAYS had a smile on her face and truly made such a positive contribution to the overall atmosphere. When the photos arrived (which was MUCH sooner that we anticipated), they were presented in this super cute box with a beautiful note which put a huge smile on our faces. THE PHOTOS WERE PHENOMENAL - Lin was such a pleasure to work with and offered nothing less than pure perfection. A true professional that I recommend anyone work with for their wedding or any similar event!

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2015

Lin was absolutely wonderful. She worked with us to create a package for our particular needs. She got to work as soon as she arrived and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted. Our officiant was very impressed with how "invisible" she was during the ceremony. I would highly recommend Lin to anyone looking for a photographer!

Josedaniel · Married on 08/02/2014

We hired Lin for our wedding on August 2nd me and my wife love in Virginia we had the wedding in Rumson, Nj. Even though we lived over 5 hours away she was always quick to respond to us, she made us feel so at ease with everything. When our special day came we couldn't agree more on the fact that we picked the best photographer for our day. The pictures are amazing, everything was beyond what we expected. She is extremely professional and easy to talk to and work with. We will be using her services again and would recommend her to anyone who needs a great, professional and fun photographer.

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer--Lin ran around with us the whole day of our wedding and did above and beyond what we expected, and the photos are absolutely stunning!! She was so sweet and patient, too, even with a camera-shy bride, and I had guests tell me later how professional and polite the girl with the camera was!
    I'm obsessed with our photos--she captured exactly what I was hoping for! Especially considering that it was an Indian wedding of a variety Lin was not originally familiar with, I was absolutely thrilled to see how well she adapted to the whole thing. Our wedding album is beyond perfect!!
    I'd seriously recommend her to anyone; she's got a great eye, she's a wonderful person, and her wedding package was so affordable! Can't go wrong. :)
    Thank you, Lin!! ♥

Stavros · Married on 07/19/2014

So professional and personable, with amazing shots. Thanks, Lin!

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

Lin was priced very fair and presented a an organized, quality product. Throughout the planning Lin was responsive and flexible. She met all of my needs, specifications and then some! The day of the wedding Lin and her assistant, Jen were extremely professional and non-intrusive-but still kept my unruly crowd on task when necessary. I cannot have asked for a better photographer.

Susan · Married on 09/16/2012

Lin photographed my daughter's beach wedding. The pictures really captured the emotions of the day. Lin was very professional at the wedding and at the same time managed to get such amazing shots of the day. She has a great eye for finding just the right place to shoot so that all the elements (light, shadow, color, etc.) come together beautifully. I would highly recommend her services!

Robina · Married on 07/09/2011

From first time I met Lin to discuss my son's wedding she was amazing and flexible with me...
    She came hour early and started the second she walked in.....
    she took shots of the boys at my mothers house, then she came to my house to take shots of the bride and followed us to the Church & took shots at the church and then the Reception. Before Reception she took shot of my son & his bride at the beach........... xoxox
    from start to finish she was amazing ..... Professional, Excellent
    I had giving her list of what shots were the most import and she went over & above.....
    With all the stress of planing wedding I forgot to hire a Video person and thank goodness for Lin's fast thinking she had taken video shots of important parts of my son's wedding, when she told me that she had a video of my sons wedding, I had tears...
    Lin has giving me the best gift & that is the gift of memories for life time to share & enjoy with my family...
    In the future if I need a photographer there is no one else I would trust then Lin.......
    By the way she my son's wedding was the first she had done........ and she was only 18yrs old
    thank you Lin Good Luck in your business

Neel · event on: 02/25/2017

Lin provided the photography services for a "pre-wedding" event we hosted for my sister. She was extremely professional AND personable. The quality of her pictures was fantastic and she turned them around within a week of the event. I highly recommend her for any event you may have....big fan!