284 S Columbus Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10553 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Joel Finnigen Photography LLC

“A picture is worth a thousand words” is one of the most profoundly true statements and is one of the cornerstone of photography. Photography has the power to stimulate the emotions of the viewer, to communicate so much without words and to immortalize moments in time, preserving your special memories for a lifetime!

Joel Finnigen uses this power of photography to creatively capture your most special day. We ensure that all the wonderful moments are immortalized so you, your family and dear friends can cherish the memories of your wedding in the years to come.

Joel Finnigen Photography specializes in destination weddings. We are available anywhere in Jamaica and for travel to the international destination of your choice.

Contact us, we will make your wedding day even more memorable!

Follow Joel Finnigen Photography LLC on

4399d09948b71235 Stephanie Dwight 58
weddings 89

14 Reviews for Joel Finnigen Photography LLC

sugey · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I begin? From the very beginning Joel has been on point with everything. From his creative eye & his ever lasting patience, he has an amazing eye I'm so in love with my photos! I cant thank him enough for his amazing job!! my wedding photos are fantastic! Joel is energetic full of ideas, he makes you feel comfortable. He even encouraged my craziness and took pictures of me laughing and having fun while I was getting ready for the wedding with my family. I love that I would be able to look back, Memories I will keep forever. it's been less than a month since my wedding & I've already received my wedding photos!! HE IS JUST AMAZING! The pictures were beautiful. They captured the love and joy my husband and I have for one another. We were so delighted we were able to relive our wedding so soon through the photos. I am so in love with the quality of his work and the beauty of each picture! Thank you Joel for capturing our wedding. I will be forever grateful! you are more than a 5 star wedding photographer.
    Much love, Mr & Mrs Platt

Sent on 07/08/2016

Debbian · Married on 04/09/2016

Omg don't know where to start,Joel was very professional,friendly went above and beyond to capture every detail of my wedding. On my wedding day we had some issues with the limousine company and Joel as the photographer stepped in and helped to solve the problem,just to ensure the bride had a perfect day. And the pictures came out beautifulllllllll and were delivered on time even before I expectedI would recommend JOEL FINNIGEN to any one!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/29/2016

Joel responded immediately to our last minute request to photograph our wedding in Jamaica. He made the entire process extremely painless and easy. I wish I had only chosen him sooner to take this worry off my plate. He not only had a questionnaire for us to answer, which helped him understand our wishes leading up to the wedding, but he implemented them flawlessly on the spot. The quality of the photos were mind-blowing!! I have never felt more beautiful in print. He also provided our digital pictures to us in record time: only 2 weeks after the wedding date! Totally unheard of in this industry. To top off an already amazing experience, we received the most lovely photo book and thumb drive which we will keep and cherish forever. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Joel Finnigen Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joel Finnigen Photography LLC 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Mount Vernon, 10553 See on map
    8763135082 (Other Phone Number)