284 S Columbus Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10553 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Deals 1

About Joel Finnigen Photography LLC

“A picture is worth a thousand words” is one of the most profoundly true statements and is one of the cornerstone of photography. Photography has the power to stimulate the emotions of the viewer, to communicate so much without words and to immortalize moments in time, preserving your special memories for a lifetime!

Joel Finnigen uses this power of photography to creatively capture your most special day. We ensure that all the wonderful moments are immortalized so you, your family and dear friends can cherish the memories of your wedding in the years to come.

Joel Finnigen Photography specializes in destination weddings. We are available anywhere in Jamaica and for travel to the international destination of your choice.

Contact us, we will make your wedding day even more memorable!

Follow Joel Finnigen Photography LLC on

15 Reviews for Joel Finnigen Photography LLC

• Lucia

Lucia Berezovsky · Getting married on 04/09/2021

One of a kind!

Joel made sure that every detail for our wedding was completely planned out, even the ones my partner & I hadn't prepared for. The entire process was so professional from the very first interaction that we had. He has a questionnaire prepared for you to fill out at the start of the journey so he can get the best idea of what you & your partner are looking for from the pictures.

My husband & I aren't very much about the typical love pictures. We didn't get an engagement shoot, actually we've never had any kind of shoot together! Lol. It was great to work with Joel & not be judged over the fact that we wanted to centralize our pictures on "the moment" & friends/family reactions. It's mainly because we love people being caught with their "real" emotions showing. Joel made absolutely sure that none of that was missing in our repertoire of 500 pictures. In addition, he did stress that having those "personal" pictures together was very important, and made it a point of having us pose a bit. Although it would not have been something Naz & I would have seeked on our own, we're extremely grateful that he pushed on his view as a photographer. As now we have one of a kind pictures on our own without guests looking like a million bucks. THANK YOU JOEL!

I decided to invest money & buy the package with a tailored box that has 100 pictures printed. He added as a gift a really high quality framed picture of our choosing. I couldn't have been happier with the results. The quality of everything was above anything we could have imagined.

Joel was also extremely patient with our lack of answer/late answer & payment plan. He understood how much we had going on in general & was receptive to our times. Something that to me, is priceless, considering he's a professional that needs communication to make sure all goes well!

I will choose him for every & any event that I have in my life, moving forward . Thank you Joel for making our experience stellar.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Joel Finnigen Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Lucia! You are most welcome! It was a pleasure working with you and Naz, I’m happy I captured your special day just as you both wanted!

sugey · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I begin? From the very beginning Joel has been on point with everything. From his creative eye & his ever lasting patience, he has an amazing eye I'm so in love with my photos! I cant thank him enough for his amazing job!! my wedding photos are fantastic! Joel is energetic full of ideas, he makes you feel comfortable. He even encouraged my craziness and took pictures of me laughing and having fun while I was getting ready for the wedding with my family. I love that I would be able to look back, Memories I will keep forever. it's been less than a month since my wedding & I've already received my wedding photos!! HE IS JUST AMAZING! The pictures were beautiful. They captured the love and joy my husband and I have for one another. We were so delighted we were able to relive our wedding so soon through the photos. I am so in love with the quality of his work and the beauty of each picture! Thank you Joel for capturing our wedding. I will be forever grateful! you are more than a 5 star wedding photographer.
    Much love, Mr & Mrs Platt

Sent on 07/08/2016

Debbian · Married on 04/09/2016

Omg don't know where to start,Joel was very professional,friendly went above and beyond to capture every detail of my wedding. On my wedding day we had some issues with the limousine company and Joel as the photographer stepped in and helped to solve the problem,just to ensure the bride had a perfect day. And the pictures came out beautifulllllllll and were delivered on time even before I expectedI would recommend JOEL FINNIGEN to any one!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Joel Finnigen Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joel Finnigen Photography LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Mount Vernon, 10553 See on map
    8763135082 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Joel Finnigen Photography LLC)