Joel Finnigen Photography LLC Reviews

14 | Mount Vernon, NY

14 Reviews for Joel Finnigen Photography LLC

14 Joel Finnigen Photography LLC Reviews

sugey · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I begin? From the very beginning Joel has been on point with everything. From his creative eye & his ever lasting patience, he has an amazing eye I'm so in love with my photos! I cant thank him enough for his amazing job!! my wedding photos are fantastic! Joel is energetic full of ideas, he makes you feel comfortable. He even encouraged my craziness and took pictures of me laughing and having fun while I was getting ready for the wedding with my family. I love that I would be able to look back, Memories I will keep forever. it's been less than a month since my wedding & I've already received my wedding photos!! HE IS JUST AMAZING! The pictures were beautiful. They captured the love and joy my husband and I have for one another. We were so delighted we were able to relive our wedding so soon through the photos. I am so in love with the quality of his work and the beauty of each picture! Thank you Joel for capturing our wedding. I will be forever grateful! you are more than a 5 star wedding photographer.
    Much love, Mr & Mrs Platt

Debbian · Married on 04/09/2016

Omg don't know where to start,Joel was very professional,friendly went above and beyond to capture every detail of my wedding. On my wedding day we had some issues with the limousine company and Joel as the photographer stepped in and helped to solve the problem,just to ensure the bride had a perfect day. And the pictures came out beautifulllllllll and were delivered on time even before I expectedI would recommend JOEL FINNIGEN to any one!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/29/2016

Joel responded immediately to our last minute request to photograph our wedding in Jamaica. He made the entire process extremely painless and easy. I wish I had only chosen him sooner to take this worry off my plate. He not only had a questionnaire for us to answer, which helped him understand our wishes leading up to the wedding, but he implemented them flawlessly on the spot. The quality of the photos were mind-blowing!! I have never felt more beautiful in print. He also provided our digital pictures to us in record time: only 2 weeks after the wedding date! Totally unheard of in this industry. To top off an already amazing experience, we received the most lovely photo book and thumb drive which we will keep and cherish forever. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

STEPHANIE · Married on 01/03/2016

My photos are awesome, I love them.

Hubert · Married on 01/03/2016

The pictures were awesome. Our friends and family loved them as well. My wife has already requested Joel's service for family portraits. Joel was professional in the manner in which he conducted his business. This included pre-wedding meetings to discuss logistics issues, his expectations and our needs. On the day of the wedding Joel ensured that our needs were met and our expectations exceeded. I adhered to his time schedule and this ensured that my wife and I got a lot of pictures in all the locations we wanted.

I unreservedly recommend Joel as one of the best photographers around.

Patria · Married on 12/12/2015

Joel was highly professional and very patient. It was an absolute pleasure working with him on this joyous occasion. He responds promptly to emails and his after sales skills are excellent. I would recommend anyone looking to have their big day captured flawlessly to use him.

The most amazing, creative, innovative and modern photographer you could ever entrust with the most valuable day of your life. Joel did such an amazing job! His creativity is paramount and he delivers! My photos are beyond beautiful and I am able to hold these beautiful memories forever. I would recommend Joel in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a top-notch photographer. Also know, he is willing to travel anywhere! exceptional service, professionalism and elegance at its finest.

Pauline · Married on 05/30/2014

Photography was the most important aspect to our wedding and Joel went above and beyond my expectations. From beginning to end, he was professional, friendly and responsive. He really listened to what we envisioned for our wedding and made our dream wedding photos a reality. He is an extremely talented photographer who is dedicated to his craft and to his client.

Joel took my wish of more candid and fun photos to a whole new level. He has an incredible eye for creative details and modern perspectives. He captured such memorable and genuine moments in an artistic and elegant way. Even the pictures that were "posed" are fresh, fun and unique. His skill, knowledge and talent completely blew us away. He is very easy to work with and made the day a lot of fun. He chose great locations and used the natural surroundings and weather to his advantage.

Even after the wedding, he continued to provide exceptional service - updating us on the progress of our photos and we ended up receiving them and our album very very quickly. We are so impressed with everything as he really told a beautiful story of our day. As I look through our gallery and album, I can re-live every moment. Having Joel as our photographer was one of the best, if not the best decision we made for our wedding.

Kaitlin · Married on 12/20/2013

Absolutely amazing. Words can't even begin to describe how rad the entire experience with Joel was. From start to finish he was so friendly and accommodating, he went above and beyond to meet our needs and make us feel special. As a photographer myself I was worried about getting exactly what I envisioned for our wedding photos. Joel's work exceeded expectations and is incredibly affordable especially considering the quality of the product and service. It was a steal, outstanding value. In addition to stunning, creative photographs Joel is charismatic and an absolute joy to work with. I would recommend Joel Finnigen Photography to anyone, words cannot begin to do him and his work justice. Thank you.

Rose-marie · Married on 08/17/2013

Working with Joel was a wonderful experience. Joel is very professional and has great passion for what he does. It rained on our wedding day and Joel made my husband and I along with our wedding party feel comfortable and confident that there was nothing to worry about. When we received the pictures we had the proof. The guests at our wedding all mentioned how much they admired the way he worked. Our wedding pictures have gotten a multitude of complements from various individuals. Joel has different packages and the presentation of the packages is excellent. Overall it was fast and easy to get in touch with Joel via email, Facebook, telephone call or text message. We can't wait for our next big event to use his services again.

Christa · Married on 05/18/2013

Joel was extremely professional and responsive. My photos from my wedding were amazing and I cannot thank him and his team enough. I highly recommend.

Carol · Married on 04/07/2012

Great person to work with. Fun while taking pictures with him.

Nioka · Married on 05/08/2011

Joel Finnigen Photography made my wedding a day to remember. The entire connection from contract negotiation, to event execution to settlement, was a pleasure. The interaction was professional, informative, entertaining, humorous and just wonderful. The pictures were very well taken, and captured all the memories in such a way that make me look back at my wedding pictures over and over again, not just on my anniversary. I would recommend Joel to anyone who needs this service anytime.

3.5

Joel was friendly, professional and very flexible. Great photog!