Old Tappan Manor

$11k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$11k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

A mansion-style wedding venue in Old Tappan, New Jersey, Old Tappan Manor offers couples a serene country setting for their knot-tying celebration. Successfully serving couples throughout Northern New Jersey for over 30 years, the venue is owned and operated by Anthony Macagna and Joseph Emrani. Offering perfectly manicured grounds and an illuminated 20-foot waterfall, the venue specializes in fine cuisine and courteous service. Lined with high-arched Palladian windows and exquisite cut-crystal chandeliers, Old Tappan Manor provides couples with the perfect storybook backdrop to share their unique love story!

Facilities and Capacity
Featuring a 900-square-foot inlay marble and granite dance floor, Old Tappan Manor comfortably accommodates a maximum of 310 guests. With its hand-carved crown moldings, classic Roman-style fluted columns and intricately carved corbels, the venue sets the perfect tone for your celebration.

Couples who book Old Tappan Manor benefit from an array of services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Banquet consultants
  • Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Referrals

Cuisine
The culinary team proudly works with each couple to craft a customized menu that meets the individual tastes and personal preferences of all involved. Couples who entrust their tastebuds to the venue are provided with the following cuisine and catering services:

• Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Indian menu options
  • Korean menu options
  • Kosher menu options
  • Glatt Kosher menu options

Other Facilities
Old Tappan Manor offers couples a number of wedding facilities to enhance their special day. Most notably, the venue features a comfortable bridal suite with private lavatory for couples and their respective parties to prepare prior to the start of the event.

Other Services
Couples who are interested in adding bar services to their celebration are more than welcome to include said addition. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bartender(s)
  • Specialty beer
  • House beer
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty wine
  • Signature drink

Location
Old Tappan Manor is conveniently located in Bergen County, New Jersey.The venue is approximately one mile from various landmarks, such the Major Andre Monument.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$801

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.7

• Andie
    Andie W. Getting married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect wedding venue!

My husband and I got married at the Old Tappan Manor on July 9, 2022 and it was the greatest night of our lives. From the start, Martin (one of the sales managers) was so friendly and accommodating. He was in contact with so many couples for many different dates, yet always made us feel like we were his top priority. The rest of the staff was just as amazing. The ma卯tre'd Lauren and bridal attendant Amada were our go-to's the day of, and they helped to make sure everything went perfectly. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The newly renovated ballroom features a gorgeous marble floor, uplighting and chandeliers. The food is outrageously yummy and you seriously get a bang for your buck with all that is included in the cocktail hour! This event was absolutely beautiful, the staff alone made it so perfect for us. I highly recommend hosting an event here (not just weddings!) We will absolutely be back in the future.
  • Bianca
    Bianca A. Married on 06/01/2021

Book here!

I had my wedding here in December 2020, and it was beyond perfect. Despite all of the Covid 19 regulations and guidelines that had to be followed, Moufid and his team did a fantastic job creating the wedding of our dreams, while more importantly keeping the staff, and our guests safe.
    The venue itself is very reasonably priced, beautiful (the ballroom is GORGEOUS!!!!), the food delicious, and the staff is exceptional. I want to give special recognition to Lauren our Maitre D who kept everyone in line and assured that my husband and I were happy and comfortable. She was so calm, sweet, and made sure the night went smoothly. Her hospitality really set the venue apart and was a big part of our wedding day's success. I also wanted to recognize Amada my bridal attendant who helped me maneuver my dress all night and ensured that I looked beautiful in every picture. She also braved the New Jersey December weather while we took pictures outside. She was great!
    Last but not least I want to give a special thanks to Moufid. He is so calm, patient, and kind. My mother and I were constantly calling him asking questions, trying to figure out how we can safely have a wedding during these trying times, and he always had great advice and was very informed. Despite all of the constant changes and regulations Moufid helped us create the most beautiful wedding! He is truly one of a kind and the best at what he does.

I definitely recommend Old Tappan Manor for weddings and any other event. You will not regret your choice!
    Stephanie K. Married on 05/13/2021

Amazing Venue!!

My husband and I got married at this venue during the pandemic. We loved this venue!! Martin, the catering director, was so accommodating and very professional! Due to Covid-19, everything was very uncertain, but Martin always reassured us to feel at ease. They were very accommodating to our every need. He walked with us throughout our whole planning process! He even made sure to remind us to enjoy the day.

Amada, the Bridal Attendant, and Lauren, the Maitre D, were also very helpful on the wedding day! They were with us all throughout the event, making sure that we were well cared for (& fed something many couples forget on the wedding day)!

And the food, let me tell you.... Our guests have been raving about the food! Everything was delicious!! I hope I get to attend an event at this venue as a guest in the future so I can eat all the foods I didn't get to eat!!

We love Old Tappan Manor!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jennifer & Christopher
    47 photos 路 10/14/2006

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
137 Orangeburg Road Westwood, New Jersey, 07675
2017683292
Location of (Old Tappan Manor)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding