176 Rinaldi Boulevard, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Grandview

The Grandview is a premier wedding venue and event facility based out of Westchester, Connecticut. Nestled just 70 feet from the water, this stunning venue features breathtaking views of the Hudson River. With finely manicured lawns and a unique outdoor ballroom space available, this venue provides an unforgettable experience to each and every couple. Inquire today to reserve your wedding date!

Facilities and Capacity
Holding up to 600 guests, The Grandview has two main event spaces to choose from. The venue’s unique Outdoor Ballroom features stunning white drapery and intricate chandeliers. Your guests will get the comfort of a covered space without missing out on the unbeatable views of the Hudson River. For indoor celebrations utilize the venue’s Grand Ballroom with a built-in dance floor, large windows and French doors. Here your guests will have the comfort of air conditioning with access to an outdoor terrace overlooking the water. No matter which space you choose, your guests will be in awe of the serene panoramic views. For a wedding venue that’s filled with elegance and an unforgettable peaceful escape, look no further than The Grandview!

When you book with The Grandview, you’ll receive 5-star service all around. With access to an on-site event planner, complimentary valet parkers, an on-site manager, servers and more, you’ll never have to look far for assistance. The team at The Grandview aims to take care of all of the wedding day stress so that you’re free to enjoy your day. Offering event rentals on-site, as well as in-house catering and bar service, you’ll have everything you need for the wedding day of your dreams. Couples can choose from the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Tableside drink service
  • In-house catering
  • Valet parking

Cuisine
The catering services at this venue go above and beyond. For every ten guests at your wedding, you’ll have access to one server. For every 50 guests, you’ll receive a bartender. These servers and bartenders are trained and committed to offering the very best customer service. With the help of their team, you’ll be able to attend tastings prior to your day and pick out the best wedding menu for you. When the big day arrives, you’ll have access to the venue's premier dinnerware, including flatware, linens and a chocolate fountain.

Follow The Grandview on

The Grandview 6
The Grandview 7

Alison · Married on 06/01/2019

The best day ever!!

Wow!! I can not express enough how absolutely perfect The Grandview was for our wedding! From the first time viewing the venue up until our wedding day everything was perfect!! The Grandview was the first and only venue myself and my husband looked at for our wedding. We knew right away that was the spot for us! The staff are all so unbelievably kind and professional. Planning up to our big day we worked with Melissa and Ryan and they are both amazing! They know their stuff. Rosie and Nicole were our wedding attendants and they were wonderful! They were so friendly and made me and my husband feel so special! We found out it was Nicole's first wedding and she did amazing! We never would have known! Perfect job. The cocktail hour staff, reception/dinner staff, bartender.. all so wonderful! The food and drinks were top notch. All of our guests were raving about the food.. you will not go hungry! The Grandview also has a bridal suite available to you with your own bathroom and a room to have to yourself if you need some time to yourself for a moment or to freshen up. The location on the Hudson river can not be beat and is perfect for photos. I could go on and on about how wonderful everything was. My and my husband were so blown away by everything and can not thank The Grandview staff enough! 10/10 would absolutely reccomend!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena · Married on 04/12/2019

The Grandview made our wedding day the best day ever!

Where do I even begin? The Grandview was absolutely amazing from the very beginning when we toured the venue up until the very end. The Grandview made our wedding day so special. Despite the rain it was still everything we had hoped for and more! It was the best day ever! The Grandview made it all happen. First, we had the pleasure to have Margaret as our coordinator and she helped us plan every last detail so flawlessly. I truly enjoyed telling her all of our wedding planning highlights and freak outs lol. Second, Sonia our Bridal attendant was the absolute best! I like to call her a ninja as she kept appearing out of no where with margaritas, water, and even found my flip flops. She made me feel at ease and that is something I’ll truly never forget. Last, Angel our Maitre D' what else can I say but OUTSTANDING. He is the absolute best and I’m not just saying that because he provided us with the most beautiful flowers. He was with us EVERY step of the way and made the night run smoothly. From my pre walking down the aisle nerves, to finding my bouquet to toss, to finding my marriage certificate he was an actual ANGEL. The food and service was so outstanding our guests are still talking about it two weeks later. We had so much fun we almost wish we were a guest at our own wedding lol.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Mrs. Jjb

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Our wedding at The Grandview went absolutely perfectly. I didn't intend to impress my guests, I only wanted to host them well but I got much better than planned. I was initially impressed with Janelle during our first visit and when comparing Grandviews packages to many, many others in the area, I just couldn't justify going anywhere else. The Bonura Group in general has nailed the hospitality thing. My husband and I, as well as all of my family, were treated like VIPs the entire day. They didn't miss a beat, everything was set up beautifully and better than I could have imagined. We were taken care of at every step of the way.

All of my guests are still raving about the food and desserts! We elected to do a stations wedding because it was earlier in the day and provided our guests with more options in a social atmosphere - so glad we did! Everyone loved it.

We were a relatively small wedding for this venue but I feel as though I received the same impressive level of service as any other bride. I would highly recommend a visit. If you do book, you can rest easy that you will be taken care of every step of the way.

Sent on 12/10/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Grandview FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Boat/Yacht, Marina
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

We LOVE The Grand View, if you are looking for amazing venue look no further! The ambiance, food and staff are amazing They will make sure that every detail is not only exactly as it should be but more importantly exactly how you want it to be. -JoyfulVideo

• Rubrums Florist
    Rubrums Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful location

• Enriquez Entertainment
    Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Grandview is a phenomenal wedding venue. Their attention to detail and strive for perfection is simply accomplished. From the moment you book your wedding, The Grandview and staff will be with you planning your day to perfection every step of the way! Enriquez Entertainment works with the staff and sees how flawless their execution is in everything they do for your wedding. We highly recommend The Grandview for your Hudson Valley Wedding!

• 176 Rinaldi Boulevard Poughkeepsie, New York, 12601 See on map