Rubrums Florist

Ossining, NY View map

Located in Westchester County, Rubrums Florist is comprised of a team of professionals who will help you express your personality and style through the use of floral decorations.

Flowers are the finishing touch that completes your vision for the most special day of your life--your wedding! We love weddings and we enjoy being part of your big day.

We specialized in working with brides and grooms with flower budgets between $1,000 and $10,000 and who are having their event in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Dutchess counties.

Please call for a free consultation:

Rubrums Florist

154 S. Highland Ave.

Ossining, NY 10562

(914) 941-1802

www.RubrumsFlorist.com

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Aiyana
    Aiyana C. Married on 10/03/2021

Excellent! Highly recommend

After this mess of a last year during COVID, having a florist who is easy going, responsive and understanding really puts you at ease. From Day 1, Brianne was soooo easy to work with and made all of our wishes come to life for our wedding! Our florals looks absolutely STUNNING. We will use Brianne for all of our needs going forward!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca V. Married on 04/17/2021

Our floral arrangements were stunning!!

We met with Brianne to design bouquets, center pieces, boutonnieres and other decor for our wedding and ceremony. I sent a few inspiration photos, and she absolutely nailed it! Our floral arrangements were stunning - I can't say enough about them. And my bouquet was out of this world. Working with Brianne was stress free and easy. I would recommend Rubrums to anyone who needs floral arrangements for any occasion. We will continue use them for any arrangements we need in the future! Thank you so so much for all of your help and support during our wedding planning season!!
  • Adriana
    Adriana Married on 08/14/2020

Extremely satisfied!

Brianne went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true. I was a COVID bride and she was so flexible, so awesome, so quick and responsive, and supported my overall vision for what I wanted and helped me bring it to life!!! I had to reschedule my wedding a downsize to a micro wedding and just working with her gave me one less thing to stress about. I highly recommend Rubrums Florist. The flowers for our wedding were breathtaking. Don't hesitate and book them! You won't be disappointed!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Briarcliff Manor The Briarcliff Manor Mansion Weddings

Beautiful Work

154 So. Highland Ave. Ossining, NY, 10562
Location of (Rubrums Florist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding