Located in Westchester County, Rubrums Florist is comprised of a team of professionals who will help you express your personality and style through the use of floral decorations.

Flowers are the finishing touch that completes your vision for the most special day of your life--your wedding! We love weddings and we enjoy being part of your big day.

We specialized in working with brides and grooms with flower budgets between $1,000 and $10,000 and who are having their event in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Dutchess counties.

Please call for a free consultation:

Rubrums Florist

154 S. Highland Ave.

Ossining, NY 10562

(914) 941-1802

www.RubrumsFlorist.com

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Brianne from Rubrums Florist is highly praised by multiple reviewers for her exceptional service and ability to bring their visions to life. She is described as patient, understanding, and easy to work with. Reviewers mention that Brianne was responsive and made the wedding planning process stress-free. The floral arrangements, including bouquets and centerpieces, were stunning and exceeded expectations. Overall, reviewers highly recommend Rubrums Florist for any floral needs.

Review summary

Powered by AI

E
Emily Sent on 09/20/2023

Highly recommend

Brianne was an absolute dream to work with. From our initial meeting she heard my vision and just made it come alive. Brianne was so patient with me as I definitely emailed dozens of times with various thoughts I had and dropped into the store a few times too. She cared for my wedding as if it was her own, and would be thinking about ways to make my vision come alive even on her own time. As we got closer to the day she was also flexible with a couple changes that needed to be made and really allowed me to not worry about a thing. I cannot say enough positive things. I am truly so happy with my experience with Rubrums Florist and with the flowers at the wedding and reception.
Anjelica
Anjelica Sent on 11/01/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing and easy to work with

Brianna was amazing! Super easy to talk to and work with. She understood exactly what I wanted and she nailed down my gothic decor. She arrived early to decorate the cake and took her time. She was so excited to see my reaction for the bouquet and I was so thankful for her!
Toniann
Toniann P. Sent on 10/07/2022

Nailed it!!

Buckle up, this is going to be a long one! I wish I was able to give more stars… from the time I spoke to brianne on the phone to the day of my wedding, she has been nothing but truly AMAZING! I came to brianne with an idea in my head that I couldn’t really explain. Brianne was so patient with me and basically had the ability to read my mind. I knew from our first phone call that I could trust her to make our special day even more beautiful than I imagined. Then we met bri…. And in an instant I knew she was gonna kill it. She had so much confidence in her work and was so excited to bounce ideas off me. She truly got me so excited for what’s to come. Not for even one second did I doubt her skills. She was the easiest/most fun vendor to work with. She told me exactly what I needed, didn’t go over board and gave me her upmost honest opinion. I could talk about her all day but Lets get to the flowers…. Holy crap, I was floored when I walked into our ballroom. I gave her creative freedom and she NAILED it!! From ceremony to our bouquets (to die for) to cocktail to reception, she created this gorgeous flow of florals! Our guests are still talking about her work! They even fought to take home the centerpieces. I really can’t thank brianne and her team enough for their hard work! 100/10 highly recommended from a bride that didn’t know how to “bride” :)
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Briarcliff Manor The Briarcliff Manor Mansion Weddings

Beautiful Work

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding