Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Baseline Productions

The Base-Line Family is a Licensed & Insured entertainment company that provides paramount exclusive services at the most prestigious venues in New Jersey and New York, for you! Alongside with Base-Line, our venues will provide you with the most talented Bartenders, DJ’s, Security, and all methods needed to produce the most remarkable amenities in entertainment.

Base-Line services include and are not limited to Dancers, DJ’s, Furniture, MC, Photography, Printing, Videographers, and many more for any scale (25 people - 2000 people) of Special Events (Bar Mitzvah, Birthday, Sweet Sixteen’s, Wedding, etc.)

Please feel free to contact us at anytime, whether it is via email: BaseLineProd@gmail.com or phone call: 908.414.8763

You can also find more information on website: www.BaseLineProd.com

Follow Baseline Productions on

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for Baseline Productions

• Dayonara

Dayonara Link · Married on 08/18/2019

Ten out of ten, recommend to a friend!

Where do I begin? Farid and his team are phenomenal and there aren't enough words to describe them. Professional, full of life, funny, entertaining, and a definite crowd pleaser. Every single one of my guests have reached out to me to tell me about how amazing Baseline was. My grandmother has even asked that we hire Baseline for her 80th birthday party!

Baseline is truly a one-stop-shop. Take advantage of their photography and videography services! And, if you want to have extra fun, I recommend the photobooth -- it is user friendly and the props keep you so entertained. It's really great to have for memories. If you are struggling to choose a vendor, stop stressing. I promise Farid will take care of you and make the chaos of planning a wedding ten times easier.

Thank you Farid and team! We loved having you! Xx

Sent on 08/26/2019

Sean Gillan · Married on 07/13/2019

Baseline made our wedding day

I can't say enough about how awesome of a job Farid and his team did for our wedding. He had us fill out a questionnaire before the big day so we knew exactly what to expect, and once our big day rolled along he blew our expectations out of the water. We had the time of our lives and can't recommend Baseline enough.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/03/2018

AMAZING..professional, energetic, fantastic!

I was fortunate enough to have Baseline at my wedding. They provided an AWESOME personalized photo booth...AMAZING music that everyone loved... perfect up lighting and a microphone for the ceremony. The staff was the most pleasant to work with and such a joy to have at our wedding. Their professionalism and energy is admirable. They had the entire party dancing and smiling the whole night. I highly recommend Baseline not only for a wedding but any event where music, entertainment and a great time is needed

Sent on 11/07/2018

Baseline Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rev. Jody Lotito Levine
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine Wedding Officiants

I have been a wedding officiant for over 10 years ushering more than 100 couples into marriage. Farid and Baseline Productions stands above the rest for two reasons, their top of the line equipment and sound system and also because Farid and his crew genuinely care about creating an experience that matches or exceeds your expectations. It is my great pleasure to recommend their services as part of your wedding team!

• KubiQ Cuisines LLC Wedding Caterers

Stellar group of young men! Very professional and fun. They tailor each event masterfully to their audience. Book them immediately! You will not regret it.

• Lin Pernille Photography
    Lin Pernille Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Baseline Productions for many events and I wholeheartedly recommend their services. Farid and his staff are very professional to work with and all the DJs are great at engaging the crowd. Great energy and great music - can't go wrong. (I also LOVE their matching outfits - great extra touch!)

• Montclair, 07043 See on map