This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2014

The Base-Line Family is a Licensed & Insured entertainment company that provides paramount exclusive services at the most prestigious venues in New Jersey and New York, for you! Alongside with Base-Line, our venues will provide you with the most talented Bartenders, DJ’s, Security, and all methods needed to produce the most remarkable amenities in entertainment.

Base-Line services include and are not limited to Dancers, DJ’s, Furniture, MC, Photography, Printing, Videographers, and many more for any scale (25 people - 2000 people) of Special Events (Bar Mitzvah, Birthday, Sweet Sixteen’s, Wedding, etc.)

Please feel free to contact us at anytime, whether it is via email: BaseLineProd@gmail.com or phone call: 908.414.8763

You can also find more information on website: www.BaseLineProd.com

• Black-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

100% Recommended by couples

Tolani
Tolani I. Sent on 01/08/2024

Fantastic!

Baseline Productions is one of the finest entertainment and production companies on the East Coast. We hired their services for our wedding, hosting over 460 guests at the Crystal Tea Room in Downtown Philly, and it was executed flawlessly. From the music selection to the seamless flow of events and their exceptional MCing, the experience was simply amazing. The dance floor remained packed until the conclusion of the after-party, a testament to the incredible atmosphere they created. Additionally, their approachability and readiness to discuss our requirements leading up to the big day were greatly appreciated. Without hesitation, we highly recommend Baseline Productions to anyone planning a party or wedding in the future.
Kyla
Kyla N. Sent on 10/13/2023
5 out of 5 rating

10/10! They will become your best friends!

Baseline productions is amazing! Kayla is the MC and was SO positive, friendly, upbeat and I truly don't think our day would have gone as smoothly without her and Ricardo (DJ). She had our entire schedule memorized, kept the show moving, and I think about 7 family members of mine said they want to be best friends with her. Ricardo was SO fun and accommodating. He executed my first dance with my dad perfectly (we had some specific requests for the song we chose for our first dance). He was so interactive with the crowd which just made everything extra fun. I have very honest family and friends and the day after our wedding, everyone was talking about how awesome our DJ and MC were and I couldn't have agreed more. Kayla and Ricardo knew all of our friends and families names from the second they arrived at our venue and they made us feel like VIPs. They truly made a huge difference in our special day and I can't say enough amazing things about them. 10/10!!!!
Sunny
Sunny M. Sent on 06/26/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best in the industry!

I recently hired Baseline Productions for my wedding, and I have to say, they exceeded all of my expectations. Not only did they keep the dance floor packed all night long, but they also went above and beyond to make our day extra special. Both of my wife's parents had passed away before the wedding, and Ricardo, the MC surprised us with a beautiful and emotional tribute to honor their memory. It was so beautiful that the entire wedding venue had tears in their eyes, and it was completely unexpected and unplanned. It was such a touching moment that we will remember for the rest of our lives and will never forget. The DJ, Arian, was also very accommodating with our music requests and kept the energy high throughout the entire night. He made sure to read the crowd and play songs that got everyone up and dancing . They were professional, friendly, and truly cared about making our day unforgettable. They did much more than any other Dj that I have ever seen in my life ( keep in mind that I was a professional wedding photographer for 10 years, and I have never in my life seen this much dedication and professionalism as I have seen in Baseline Productions). Their attention to detail to make the night memorable and perfect did not go unnoticed. We also got their package that includes videography, and I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to the Angel who captured our special day. He was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make sure every moment was captured beautifully. From the pre-wedding preparations to the ceremony and reception, He was there every step of the way, capturing every detail and emotion. He was professional, friendly, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The final product was beyond our expectations, and we will cherish it for years to come. His attention to detail and dedication to his craft truly shows in his work. I highly recommend the videographer package  for any event, he  is truly exceptional.  Baseline Productions simply has a super team, and they are the best at what they do. Thank you for creating such a beautiful memory of our wedding day! I highly recommend Baseline Productions for any event, they will not disappoint. Thank you so much for everything!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Shelia & Matthew
10 photos · 04/21/2023

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine Rev. Jody Lotito Levine Wedding Officiants

I have been a wedding officiant for over 10 years ushering more than 100 couples into marriage. Farid and Baseline Productions stands above the rest for two reasons, their top of the line equipment and sound system and also because Farid and his crew genuinely care about creating an experience that matches or exceeds your expectations. It is my great pleasure to recommend their services as part of your wedding team!

KubiQ Cuisines LLC KubiQ Cuisines LLC Wedding Caterers

Stellar group of young men! Very professional and fun. They tailor each event masterfully to their audience. Book them immediately! You will not regret it.

Lin Pernille Photography Lin Pernille Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Baseline Productions for many events and I wholeheartedly recommend their services. Farid and his staff are very professional to work with and all the DJs are great at engaging the crowd. Great energy and great music - can't go wrong. (I also LOVE their matching outfits - great extra touch!)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding