Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Baseline Productions

The Base-Line Family is a Licensed & Insured entertainment company that provides paramount exclusive services at the most prestigious venues in New Jersey and New York, for you! Alongside with Base-Line, our venues will provide you with the most talented Bartenders, DJ’s, Security, and all methods needed to produce the most remarkable amenities in entertainment.

Base-Line services include and are not limited to Dancers, DJ’s, Furniture, MC, Photography, Printing, Videographers, and many more for any scale (25 people - 2000 people) of Special Events (Bar Mitzvah, Birthday, Sweet Sixteen’s, Wedding, etc.)

Please feel free to contact us at anytime, whether it is via email: BaseLineProd@gmail.com or phone call: 908.414.8763

You can also find more information on website: www.BaseLineProd.com

Follow Baseline Productions on

• Videos 1

53 Reviews for Baseline Productions

Brittany · Married on 08/03/2018

AMAZING..professional, energetic, fantastic!

I was fortunate enough to have Baseline at my wedding. They provided an AWESOME personalized photo booth...AMAZING music that everyone loved... perfect up lighting and a microphone for the ceremony. The staff was the most pleasant to work with and such a joy to have at our wedding. Their professionalism and energy is admirable. They had the entire party dancing and smiling the whole night. I highly recommend Baseline not only for a wedding but any event where music, entertainment and a great time is needed

Sent on 11/07/2018

Liridon · Married on 07/27/2018

From the moment I met with Farid I knew that he would be the dj at our wedding. He made meeting with him extremely easy as he drove closer to us and worked within our schedule! Our wedding had Albanian, Spanish and American music so finding someone that is comfortable with those types of music was not an easy task, until I met Farid. Not only was he extremely excited for the opportunity but he came soo well prepared and had a million great ideas about what we could do with all the different music and how the night would go. I hired him on the spot! At the day of the wedding he was the life of the party! Our dance floor did not stay empty for 1 second thanks to him and his team! He is a true profession and the same can be said about his entire team. It has been almost a month since the wedding and I still receive calls and emails asking for the contact information for our dj! Thank you Farid and Baseline Productions!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2018

I truly don’t know how to begin describing how amazing Farid and his entire team are at Baseline Productions. From the moment we met Farid (who voluntarily drove over an hour to meet with us closer to our home) we knew he HAD to be our DJ. Farid is so incredibly energetic and passionate about what he does. He listened to all of our ideas and concerns and took care of every single one of them. When it came time to choose what our photobooth strips looked like, I sent Farid a logo that I designed and made it all work to match our wedding theme. We also needed some Portuguese music, so we provided a list of some songs. Farid seamlessly fit all of the songs in, in a way that kept all of the guests on the dancefloor – even the ones who weren’t Portuguese! My dad’s birthday was the next day, so we wanted to surprise him with a cake and sing happy birthday. Farid played his favorite team’s touchdown song while the cake was coming out, and my dad thought it was the coolest thing ever! Before our wedding, I’ve never been to a wedding where guests were consistently on the dance floor and having a genuinely good time dancing ALL NIGHT. My family and friends literally cannot stop talking about how amazing our DJs were. I truly cannot say enough great things about Farid and his entire team at Baseline Productions. You will not regret choosing them for your wedding or event. Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so awesome!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Baseline Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rev. Jody Lotito Levine
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine Wedding Officiants

I have been a wedding officiant for over 10 years ushering more than 100 couples into marriage. Farid and Baseline Productions stands above the rest for two reasons, their top of the line equipment and sound system and also because Farid and his crew genuinely care about creating an experience that matches or exceeds your expectations. It is my great pleasure to recommend their services as part of your wedding team!

• KubiQ Cuisines LLC Wedding Caterers

Stellar group of young men! Very professional and fun. They tailor each event masterfully to their audience. Book them immediately! You will not regret it.

• Lin Pernille Photography
    Lin Pernille Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Baseline Productions for many events and I wholeheartedly recommend their services. Farid and his staff are very professional to work with and all the DJs are great at engaging the crowd. Great energy and great music - can't go wrong. (I also LOVE their matching outfits - great extra touch!)

• Montclair, 07043 See on map