1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Jody Lotito Levine

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I would be truly honored to create a dynamic space for us to collaborate on your wedding ceremony. First and foremost we will forge a relationship so that when I marry you we will have nurtured a kind of intimacy that enables us to be fully present and connected on your wedding day. You can be involved in writing the ceremony to whatever degree you are comfortable or not at all. I assure you the relationship building piece will happen naturally as I will lead you through the process that will be filled with ease, fun and heartfelt moments. My capacity to deeply hear your story and translate it into a ceremony that reflects who you are, as individuals and as a couple, has been honed for over 10 years and will be reflected back to you every step of the way.

Let's meet so that I can get to know you both which will enable me to capture your essence and place the perfect words on the page that reflect your relationship. The wedding ceremony we create, and that we will share with your families and closest friends, will serve as part of the foundation for your marriage and remind you of your amazing love! I have discovered that, if possible, it is best to meet in person, but we can also work together via phone, Skype and/or FaceTime.

As a fully licensed and ordained Interfaith and Interspiritual Minister, I am excited to join both opposite- and same-sex couples in a spiritual, civil, or commitment ceremony. Most of the couples I marry identify themselves as "spiritual, not religious" - all this to say that you set the tone for your ceremony and I have the skills (10+ years!) and passion to reflect your vision.

Additionally, I bring an extensive background in event planning and as a Transformational Life Coach. I am also available for destination weddings. I look forward to sharing my commitment and love for this work with all of the couples that I have the great pleasure of knowing through this important milestone.

Follow Rev. Jody Lotito Levine on
wedding photo
roxannebill 448

41 Reviews for Rev. Jody Lotito Levine

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

You will thank yourself for partnering with Jody for your wedding ceremony. We are so incredibly grateful to Jody as she saved our day! We had originally planned to have a grandfather officiate our wedding ceremony. As the day quickly approached we realized that this task may be too challenging and sought out an officiant with not too much time in advance.

Jody is in high demand but it is for a reason. Despite this, she had availability for our wedding and took us on, not because she needed to, she had another wedding on Friday and our wedding was far for her, but because she wanted to help us. Despite the time constraints, Jody was insistent that we would spend time together prior to our wedding. We were out of state so we could't meet in person so we improvised. We spent hours on the phone, video conferencing and it was such a nice experience. My husband (then fiancé) and I had dated for so many years, yet in a few hours on the phone with Jody, we had pealed back beautiful layers together to help Jody create the ceremony and learn about us as a unit.

We had always planned to write our own vows but when we read Jody's ceremony, there was no need. She wrote them for us. When she read them, she exuded our personality. Jody brought us to our ceremony and she brought her wisdom and wit. Our guests adored her and sang her praises after the ceremony and are still today. Jody makes it easy and meaningful, lighthearted and serious. She is worth every single penny and you should run not walk, to book her for your event.

Arielle · Married on 09/14/2018

We hired Jody for our wedding and she did an amazing job! She spent a lot of time to get to know us on a personal level to tell our story and write a ceremony that was very meaningful to us. My husband and I are both non-religious but we also come from different-faith backgrounds. In order to make our families happy, Jody was able to incorporate a prayer for his Catholic side and the glass breaking tradition for my Jewish side. She was so accommodating that she even agreed to do our wedding on her birthday! I highly recommend hiring Jody as your officiant.

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English