1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 56

About Rev. Jody Lotito Levine

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I would be truly honored to create a dynamic space for us to collaborate on your wedding ceremony. First and foremost we will forge a relationship so that when I marry you we will have nurtured a kind of intimacy that enables us to be fully present and connected on your wedding day. You can be involved in writing the ceremony to whatever degree you are comfortable or not at all. I assure you the relationship building piece will happen naturally as I will lead you through a process filled with ease, fun and heartfelt moments. My capacity to deeply hear your story and translate it into a ceremony that reflects who you are, as individuals and as a couple, has been honed for over 12 years and will be reflected back to you every step of the way.

Let's meet so that I can get to know you both which will enable me to capture your essence and place the perfect words on the page that reflect your relationship. The wedding ceremony we create, and that we will share with your families and closest friends, will serve as part of the foundation for your marriage and remind you of your amazing love! I have discovered that, if possible, it is best to meet in person, but we can also work together via phone, Skype and/or FaceTime.

As a fully licensed and ordained Interfaith and Interspiritual Minister, I am excited to join both opposite- and same-sex couples in a spiritual, civil, or commitment ceremony. Most of the couples I marry identify themselves as "spiritual, not religious" - all this to say that you set the tone for your ceremony and I have the skills (10+ years!) and passion to reflect your vision.

Additionally, I bring an extensive background in event planning and as a Transformational Life Coach. I am also available for destination weddings. I look forward to sharing my commitment and love for this work with all of the couples that I have the great pleasure of knowing through this important milestone.

Follow Rev. Jody Lotito Levine on

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 6
Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 7
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 03/23/2019

Would give 10 stars if I could!

Jody is unlike any other wedding officiant I've seen. We could not be happier with our experience working with her to create our ceremony and to be there to marry us on the day of our wedding. From our very first meeting with her, we knew that she would create something truly beautiful and different. We wanted our ceremony to be unique and to give our guests a good feel for what makes our relationship so special. We met with Jody for many hours to discuss our relationship, how we met, how things evolved and how we feel about each other. It was so evident from the very first draft of the ceremony that she understood us fully. She put our love into words in a way that we could not have even done ourselves. We also decided to write our own vows which she helped us to articulate. On the day of the wedding she was such a calming presence and we felt so happy to be standing there with her. If there's one comment we've received the most about the wedding it's that people could really feel our love throughout the entire day and night. We credit that fully to Jody's ceremony setting the stage for a night filled with genuine love and a personal touch, rather than any old canned ceremony script. We are eternally grateful and know Jody will remain an important figure in our lives. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Mary · Married on 12/22/2018

Jody is timeless, flexible and fun

Jody was exactly what we were looking for, we wanted warm, simple and joyful - nothing over dramatic. Jody was like Gumby, she could bend and twist and be the officiant we needed because she heard us and she wanted to give us the ceremony that suited Us as a couple. She read us and our guests, and totally went along with us for the ceremony - we wanted a coin toss as to who would say their vows first, she worked it into our ceremony. Jody is timeless - a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English