1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Jody Lotito Levine

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I would be truly honored to create a dynamic space for us to collaborate on your wedding ceremony. First and foremost we will forge a relationship so that when I marry you we will have nurtured a kind of intimacy that enables us to be fully present and connected on your wedding day. You can be involved in writing the ceremony to whatever degree you are comfortable or not at all. I assure you the relationship building piece will happen naturally as I will lead you through the process that will be filled with ease, fun and heartfelt moments. My capacity to deeply hear your story and translate it into a ceremony that reflects who you are, as individuals and as a couple, has been honed for over 10 years and will be reflected back to you every step of the way.

Let's meet so that I can get to know you both which will enable me to capture your essence and place the perfect words on the page that reflect your relationship. The wedding ceremony we create, and that we will share with your families and closest friends, will serve as part of the foundation for your marriage and remind you of your amazing love! I have discovered that, if possible, it is best to meet in person, but we can also work together via phone, Skype and/or FaceTime.

As a fully licensed and ordained Interfaith and Interspiritual Minister, I am excited to join both opposite- and same-sex couples in a spiritual, civil, or commitment ceremony. Most of the couples I marry identify themselves as "spiritual, not religious" - all this to say that you set the tone for your ceremony and I have the skills (10+ years!) and passion to reflect your vision.

Additionally, I bring an extensive background in event planning and as a Transformational Life Coach. I am also available for destination weddings. I look forward to sharing my commitment and love for this work with all of the couples that I have the great pleasure of knowing through this important milestone.

Follow Rev. Jody Lotito Levine on

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 6
Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 7

Heather · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Officiant

Jody was an amazing, fantastic officiant and we feel really lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her! She met with us when we were first deciding on officiants, described her style and options, and showed us several unique ceremonies from other couples. We got a great feel for how open she is to tailoring a ceremony to each couple and making it as religious or non-religious as we were comfortable with. Jody then stayed in touch over email and sent us potential readings. We met with her a couple months before the wedding to create our ceremony. During this meeting, she went through our entire relationship with us to get to know us. She spent time with us and really seemed to care about getting it right. She created a personalized ceremony with our story and guided us in writing our own vows since that’s what we wanted to do.
    Overall Jody really worked with us to make sure our ceremony was not cookie cutter and went above beyond to make our day special and meaningful. We would recommend Jody to anyone looking for a truly memorable and authentic ceremony to celebrate their marriage.

Arielle · Married on 09/14/2018

We hired Jody for our wedding and she did an amazing job! She spent a lot of time to get to know us on a personal level to tell our story and write a ceremony that was very meaningful to us. My husband and I are both non-religious but we also come from different-faith backgrounds. In order to make our families happy, Jody was able to incorporate a prayer for his Catholic side and the glass breaking tradition for my Jewish side. She was so accommodating that she even agreed to do our wedding on her birthday! I highly recommend hiring Jody as your officiant.

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English