1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 56

About Rev. Jody Lotito Levine

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I would be truly honored to create a dynamic space for us to collaborate on your wedding ceremony. First and foremost we will forge a relationship so that when I marry you we will have nurtured a kind of intimacy that enables us to be fully present and connected on your wedding day. You can be involved in writing the ceremony to whatever degree you are comfortable or not at all. I assure you the relationship building piece will happen naturally as I will lead you through a process filled with ease, fun and heartfelt moments. My capacity to deeply hear your story and translate it into a ceremony that reflects who you are, as individuals and as a couple, has been honed for over 12 years and will be reflected back to you every step of the way.

Let's meet so that I can get to know you both which will enable me to capture your essence and place the perfect words on the page that reflect your relationship. The wedding ceremony we create, and that we will share with your families and closest friends, will serve as part of the foundation for your marriage and remind you of your amazing love! I have discovered that, if possible, it is best to meet in person, but we can also work together via phone, Skype and/or FaceTime.

As a fully licensed and ordained Interfaith and Interspiritual Minister, I am excited to join both opposite- and same-sex couples in a spiritual, civil, or commitment ceremony. Most of the couples I marry identify themselves as "spiritual, not religious" - all this to say that you set the tone for your ceremony and I have the skills (10+ years!) and passion to reflect your vision.

Additionally, I bring an extensive background in event planning and as a Transformational Life Coach. I am also available for destination weddings. I look forward to sharing my commitment and love for this work with all of the couples that I have the great pleasure of knowing through this important milestone.

Follow Rev. Jody Lotito Levine on

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 5
Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 6
Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 7

Mary · Married on 12/22/2018

Jody is timeless, flexible and fun

Jody was exactly what we were looking for, we wanted warm, simple and joyful - nothing over dramatic. Jody was like Gumby, she could bend and twist and be the officiant we needed because she heard us and she wanted to give us the ceremony that suited Us as a couple. She read us and our guests, and totally went along with us for the ceremony - we wanted a coin toss as to who would say their vows first, she worked it into our ceremony. Jody is timeless - a joy to work with!

Noelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Incredible Experience !!

We had the pleasure of working with Jody for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we had made! The process of finding a reverend may not always be easy but we were lucky to meet with Jody first on our long list of "to-do's". Luckily, she had us hooked at the start! From the beginning introductions she was always very responsive, kind, caring and funny. We met with Jody for the first time a few months before the wedding and we were greeted with a big hug, some apps and good laughs (to us, this was an important note because we wanted that warm feeling at our wedding!). During our first meeting she really helped us understand the process, what needed to be done, a timeline, ceremony styles and the writings she had done for her clients. We were blown away with the amount of detail and love she put into all weddings before us! We wasted no time in hiring her!

From there on out, we met with Jody a few more times to really tell our story (mind you, we had 12 years to tell). After hours & hours of listening, pages & pages of notes, Jody put together one of the most endearing readings - it was heartfelt, loving and even a bit funny - everything we could have wanted and more (and I mean that from the bottom of my heart)! When we received the first draft we actually cried tears of happiness and only needed to make minor revisions. It was incredible how Jody could capture every part of our love story and put it into such amazing words.

Our wedding day came and Jody arrived early just so she could spend a few minutes with us before the ceremony -- this was everything I needed to calm my nerves. Jody had become so close to us, she really understood both of us separately but also as one. She is a very calming force. My husband appreciated this side of her greatly!

During the ceremony we had a bit of mic trouble and instead of getting flustered, Jody spoke even louder so the crowd could hear and cracked a joke of, "I'm Italian, I can project!", everyone in the crowd laughed and we went on with the ceremony. It was magical.

To this day, we still have family and friends asking about Jody and the incredible job she did.

We don't know what we would have done without her -- she is a MUST at any wedding.

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 8

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English