Rev. Jody Lotito Levine Reviews

Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 6
Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 7

Nancy Kleissler · Married on 08/16/2019

Most influential officiant

I didn’t have any idea as to who I should hire as our wedding officiant, but came across Jody’s amazing reviews and knew I had to reach out. Luckily, she had an opening on our wedding day! This was the best vendor choice I made. She was very understanding, warm and made scheduling time with her with such ease. Driving to Hoboken to meet with her was honestly something I looked forward to as part of our wedding planning. She took the time (hours) to listen to our story and understand us inside and out. This showed us that she truly cared and was passionate about her work. Throughout the process, Jody was always encouraging and lead us in the right direction. On the big day, she made us feel very comfortable at the altar and came prepared. She truly made our union of marriage special and an experience we will always treasure. I highly recommend Jody to a couple who’s looking for the missing puzzle piece to their perfect wedding day. 5 stars all around!!!! Thank you so much Jody!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Gianella

Gianella · Married on 05/11/2019

Lovely, Fun, and Professional!

We met with a few other officiants and NOT ONE Of Them comes Even Close to someone like Jody. She’s very welcoming from the moment you meet her. When we first met her, we just knew we had to book her! Everything of who she is gave us a good vibe that she’s the one for our wedding day. We feel extremely lucky to have found someone like her for our special day. She’s very on time and on top of everything and more! When we told her how me and my husband met, she made us feel very good about sharing our love story with her. We don’t have enough words to describe her amazing work and commitment to us. Trust us, when we tell all of you that she is THE ONE for your wedding day! To the future Mr. & Mrs. who are still looking for an officiant, LOOK NO MORE. You found already the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, Now you need to find THE ONE who will marry you. And Jody IS The One for your wedding day. Our ceremony was beautiful because of her :) What a great time it was to have worked with her this entire time! Thank you Jody!!!👩🏻‍⚖️❤️❤️❤️5/11/19 Xoxoxo

-Andrew & Gianella Kaplan

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 8
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 9
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 10

Andrew Verderame · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic Personalized Wedding Ceremony

Reverend Jody did an outstanding job with our wedding ceremony. Everything went smoothly from the first time that we contacted her. She sat down with us for several hours before writing the ceremony to really get to know us. It was very evident that she captured our personalities and relationship in her writing. She was very responsive and gave us plenty of time to review her draft of the ceremony, but for us it was perfect on the first read through. On the day of the wedding, she was professional and brought the perfect mix of formality and fun. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful a job she did and how the ceremony fit the two of us perfectly. We could not agree more. Jody is an excellent person to work with and we would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 03/23/2019

Would give 10 stars if I could!

Jody is unlike any other wedding officiant I've seen. We could not be happier with our experience working with her to create our ceremony and to be there to marry us on the day of our wedding. From our very first meeting with her, we knew that she would create something truly beautiful and different. We wanted our ceremony to be unique and to give our guests a good feel for what makes our relationship so special. We met with Jody for many hours to discuss our relationship, how we met, how things evolved and how we feel about each other. It was so evident from the very first draft of the ceremony that she understood us fully. She put our love into words in a way that we could not have even done ourselves. We also decided to write our own vows which she helped us to articulate. On the day of the wedding she was such a calming presence and we felt so happy to be standing there with her. If there's one comment we've received the most about the wedding it's that people could really feel our love throughout the entire day and night. We credit that fully to Jody's ceremony setting the stage for a night filled with genuine love and a personal touch, rather than any old canned ceremony script. We are eternally grateful and know Jody will remain an important figure in our lives. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Mary · Married on 12/22/2018

Jody is timeless, flexible and fun

Jody was exactly what we were looking for, we wanted warm, simple and joyful - nothing over dramatic. Jody was like Gumby, she could bend and twist and be the officiant we needed because she heard us and she wanted to give us the ceremony that suited Us as a couple. She read us and our guests, and totally went along with us for the ceremony - we wanted a coin toss as to who would say their vows first, she worked it into our ceremony. Jody is timeless - a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Noelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Incredible Experience !!

We had the pleasure of working with Jody for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we had made! The process of finding a reverend may not always be easy but we were lucky to meet with Jody first on our long list of "to-do's". Luckily, she had us hooked at the start! From the beginning introductions she was always very responsive, kind, caring and funny. We met with Jody for the first time a few months before the wedding and we were greeted with a big hug, some apps and good laughs (to us, this was an important note because we wanted that warm feeling at our wedding!). During our first meeting she really helped us understand the process, what needed to be done, a timeline, ceremony styles and the writings she had done for her clients. We were blown away with the amount of detail and love she put into all weddings before us! We wasted no time in hiring her!

From there on out, we met with Jody a few more times to really tell our story (mind you, we had 12 years to tell). After hours & hours of listening, pages & pages of notes, Jody put together one of the most endearing readings - it was heartfelt, loving and even a bit funny - everything we could have wanted and more (and I mean that from the bottom of my heart)! When we received the first draft we actually cried tears of happiness and only needed to make minor revisions. It was incredible how Jody could capture every part of our love story and put it into such amazing words.

Our wedding day came and Jody arrived early just so she could spend a few minutes with us before the ceremony -- this was everything I needed to calm my nerves. Jody had become so close to us, she really understood both of us separately but also as one. She is a very calming force. My husband appreciated this side of her greatly!

During the ceremony we had a bit of mic trouble and instead of getting flustered, Jody spoke even louder so the crowd could hear and cracked a joke of, "I'm Italian, I can project!", everyone in the crowd laughed and we went on with the ceremony. It was magical.

To this day, we still have family and friends asking about Jody and the incredible job she did.

We don't know what we would have done without her -- she is a MUST at any wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 11
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 12
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 13

Heather · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful Officiant

Jody was an amazing, fantastic officiant and we feel really lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her! She met with us when we were first deciding on officiants, described her style and options, and showed us several unique ceremonies from other couples. We got a great feel for how open she is to tailoring a ceremony to each couple and making it as religious or non-religious as we were comfortable with. Jody then stayed in touch over email and sent us potential readings. We met with her a couple months before the wedding to create our ceremony. During this meeting, she went through our entire relationship with us to get to know us. She spent time with us and really seemed to care about getting it right. She created a personalized ceremony with our story and guided us in writing our own vows since that’s what we wanted to do.
    Overall Jody really worked with us to make sure our ceremony was not cookie cutter and went above beyond to make our day special and meaningful. We would recommend Jody to anyone looking for a truly memorable and authentic ceremony to celebrate their marriage.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

You will thank yourself for partnering with Jody for your wedding ceremony. We are so incredibly grateful to Jody as she saved our day! We had originally planned to have a grandfather officiate our wedding ceremony. As the day quickly approached we realized that this task may be too challenging and sought out an officiant with not too much time in advance.

Jody is in high demand but it is for a reason. Despite this, she had availability for our wedding and took us on, not because she needed to, she had another wedding on Friday and our wedding was far for her, but because she wanted to help us. Despite the time constraints, Jody was insistent that we would spend time together prior to our wedding. We were out of state so we could't meet in person so we improvised. We spent hours on the phone, video conferencing and it was such a nice experience. My husband (then fiancé) and I had dated for so many years, yet in a few hours on the phone with Jody, we had pealed back beautiful layers together to help Jody create the ceremony and learn about us as a unit.

We had always planned to write our own vows but when we read Jody's ceremony, there was no need. She wrote them for us. When she read them, she exuded our personality. Jody brought us to our ceremony and she brought her wisdom and wit. Our guests adored her and sang her praises after the ceremony and are still today. Jody makes it easy and meaningful, lighthearted and serious. She is worth every single penny and you should run not walk, to book her for your event.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 09/14/2018

We hired Jody for our wedding and she did an amazing job! She spent a lot of time to get to know us on a personal level to tell our story and write a ceremony that was very meaningful to us. My husband and I are both non-religious but we also come from different-faith backgrounds. In order to make our families happy, Jody was able to incorporate a prayer for his Catholic side and the glass breaking tradition for my Jewish side. She was so accommodating that she even agreed to do our wedding on her birthday! I highly recommend hiring Jody as your officiant.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Stefanie · Married on 08/18/2018

The process of getting the ceremony written with Jody was about as smooth and painless as anyone could possibly want. We had two face to face meetings, and I emphasize face to face, with Jody to hash out what we were looking for in a wedding ceremony. I prefer to work face to face with my vendors because we prefer a more human interaction and really appreciated Jody giving us the time to do that.
    Jody showed us a few sample ceremony samples so that we may decide on the right tone for our ceremony, and she allowed us to write our own vows and pick any readings we might want to include.
    The final ceremony was beautifully written. We had a unique story, and we were glad that she chose to include it in the ceremony. Everyone thought it was sweet and heartwarming.
    Jody was also super helpful in walking through the process of getting a marriage licence. I really appreciate that as I really didn't know what I was doing.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Dana · Married on 08/11/2018

Jody was wonderful to work with! She took time to get to know us each individually and as a couple and provided a truly touching ceremony. We both answer "perfect!" when asked how our big day was, and Jody was a big part of that. We highly recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant who goes above and beyond to put a personal touch on your ceremony.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jon · Married on 07/03/2018

My wife and I were extremely pleased with the service provided to us by Jody. From our first meeting, all the way to our wedding ceremony, we always felt like she really cared about us as human beings and that she wanted to give us a ceremony that was unique to us as a couple. We spent hours telling her all about the entire history or our relationship and she was always interested to hear more. She was wonderful in helping us to verbalize some of the feelings that we had about the whole occasion and that was something that we truly valued. Her decorum and poise on the day of was exactly what we were hoping for when we first sought out an officiant. She brought gravitas to the occasion, but the affair was still calmly light-hearted. Working with Jody was simply a pleasure, and we can’t recommended her highly enough!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Martin · Married on 06/07/2018

We started off wanting a quick event to legalize our marriage since we are planning bigger weddings in our home countries. However Jody did a great job of explaining the importance of the legal event and persuaded us to think of meaningful things we could do and say to celebrate the significance of the commitment we were making. We are so grateful she did because it was simply a marvelous, intimate and memorable way to begin a wonderful chapter in our lives. She took the time to get to know us and it made such a difference in the warmth and familiarity she brought to our little ceremony on our balcony. Thanks so much Jody.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Nikki · Married on 05/26/2018

Where do we begin with our dear Jody? My fiance and I had absolutely no idea who she was when we reached out on WeddingWire, but I just had a feeling by her profile that she would be perfect to officiate our ceremony! Just that feeling has turned into what we hope to be a lifetime of friendship and counsel. Jody will tailor your ceremony to whatever you believe; whether you’re spiritual, religious, etc she will show you examples galore to make sure that your special, most important day is everything it should be. If you share the same opinion as we do, that the ceremony is the top priority, because it is the actual meaning of the marriage, then you have to choose Jody.

Beyond our ceremony, Jody has forged an everlasting bond with us and has helped us through countless tough experiences leading up to the wedding. Every minute we spend with her we feel more connected to each other and our own selves. I could go on and on about how brilliant, genuine, kind and special she is but I would be here a while ;).

If you’re considering Jody for your wedding there really is nowhere else to look. She will actually care about you and not treat you like just another couple. She is a complete gem.

We love you!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/22/2017

To say that Jody is amazing is an understatement. My husband and I went into this very skeptical. We interviewed 3 officiants. Jody stood out in so many ways. She not only got to know us, she built us a beautiful ceremony that truly reflected who we are as a couple. It was so touching that our family members approached us and said it was the best ceremony they had ever attended. We feel so blessed to have Jody as a friend now. Our picture with Jody from our special day has already made its way to a frame in our house. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 14
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 15
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 16
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 17

Timothy · Married on 10/15/2017

My wife and I hired Jody as our officiant for our wedding on 10/15/17, and we could not have been happier with everything she did. From our first meeting, when we talked about how she generally writes the ceremonies, to the pleasant afternoon we spent together, talking about the history of our relationship and helping Jody get a sense of who we are as a couple, to the day of the wedding itself, everything was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. One of my relatives said, after having heard the ceremony, that if they "hadn't known us before, they would have after that ceremony; [Jody] perfectly captured who [we] are as a couple." The emotion was genuine, the ceremony heartfelt, and we could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I used Rev. Jody as our officiant for our wedding on 10/6/17 and we are SO happy that we did! From the 1st time we met with Jody, we knew we wanted her to officiate our ceremonny. She made us feel so at ease and comfortable, it was as if we had known her for years. The ceremony she wrote for us captured EVERYTHING we wanted and was delivered perfectly! We received so many compliments from our guests on how personalized and beautiful the ceremony was, and how it was so "us", which was exactly what we were looking for. We highly highly recommend Jody!!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and the ceremony was the perfect beginning to an amazing day! Thank you again Jody for everything!!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Carly · Married on 09/23/2017

Jody thank you for making our wedding such a memorable day. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate all of your time and efforts in helping us create the perfect ceremony. We are still reminiscing in the moment, while our family and friends continue to share with us how wonderful a moment it was. We found Jody online through Wedding Wire, and after an introductory phone call we knew we had to learn more about her services. The first-time meeting with Jody we instantly knew that this was going to be an extremely comfortable setting and with so much stress and hype around planning a wedding we were so thankful for her approach and keeping everyone at ease. As we continued to meet for future planning sessions we got to experience just how personable Jody was. Before we even got into the wedding information she was asking us about things we had going on with work and family, it was always so natural to get together and get started. Weather it was in person, over the phone, or email, Jody was very easy to communicate with. Our communication throughout the entire journey was one of the keys to all of the success. When it came to meetings the scheduling was seamless because Jody had a ton of flexibility and availability which was a great advantage. That allowed us to stay on track for the big day around work and personal schedules. It was very special to be in such an open and transparent environment. We all would fully share with each out and lay it all out to get the ball rolling, the brainstorming and drafting at each and every session was super productive. With her guidance creating a wedding ceremony was a breeze, yet it was still our own story, everything started to come together and before you know it your saying I Do! The most impressive gift that Jody has is her ability to listen. This was the most important day of our lives, and we were lucky to experience it with the most professional wedding officiant. Thank you for our beautiful day!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 18
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 19
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 20

Thomas · Married on 09/09/2017

Jody was one of the best choices we made during our wedding process. Not only is she an amazing officiant but she is a good person to have on your team when you are stressed out about the wedding. She becomes a friend in the process and is someone who I hope to stay in contact with in the future to help with other life obstacles. My wife and I are not religious but Jody was still able to express our love to the crowd in a way that anyone of any religion could truly feel touched by. Sitting with her in her home and telling her our story helped reinforce the love we have for each other and reminded us why we are getting married. The wedding planning process can be extremely stressful and can sometimes be a true test to a relationship. Jody is not just an officiant but she is there to support you during this stressful time. Jody is able to point out things about you as a couple that you didn't even know were true and this helps confirm the love you have for each other. I still think about the session we first had with Jody and how somehow I almost started crying explaining how much love I have for my wife (fiance at the time). Jody was able to bring that out in me. Jody was everything you would want in an officiant which I'm sure you can tell by just reading some of her amazing reviews. She is obviously an excellent public speaker, writer, very professional, has a flexible schedule and she even has a great sense of humor. Also because she is knowledgeable in other spiritual ways she was able to calm my nerves down on the actual day of my wedding. It is easy to forget what you are actually planning during the process. When choosing your officiant you have to remember that the actual ceremony itself is the event that people are coming to see. Jody was the perfect person to host this ceremony and absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Summervibes

Jenna · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing Experience Working with Reverend Jody

Reverend Jody is very easy to work with. Prior to working with Reverend Jody, I was able to see her marry my cousin and his wife. When we became engaged less than a year later, we decided to reach out to Jody. The whole process was exciting! From our first session with Jody to our last, she made us feel so comfortable and brought our love story to life. The way she is able to listen to a couple's love story and then creatively write it for a ceremony is amazing. More than half of our guests stated how much they loved our ceremony because it was about us and our love.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Erin · Married on 07/22/2017

As Jody is a family friend of my now husband, it was an easy decision to choose her. We were incredibly impressed with her process. We met with her three times in person as a couple and she asked us to tell her our story as she asked questions and took notes. It was fun to be able to talk with her about our experience as she is all about creating a service unique to us. She offered several options for tone and formality of language for us to choose from and over the next two months crafted her words to suit us. We went went over drafts of the ceremony together and it was done!

Her presentation of the ceremony was flawless - the speed at which she spoke - carefully and deliberately and with honest feeling for us as people - came through and moved everyone in the room. Her humor and heartfelt caring for us and the importance of our decision to marry created an atmosphere of love and exuberance for us and our guests that we will never forget. She is a wonderful and positive spirit who I can't say enough good things about!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2017

Sweet person to work with, she is reliable and efficient. She was able to be professional while still making us feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2017

If you are looking for an officiant who is professional, kind hearted, responsive, well spoken and written, and someone who customizes your ceremony to you and your significant other look no further, Jody is just that. We met with Jody at her home where she greeted us warmly and made us feel welcome as soon as we walked in. While at Jody’s we spent a few hours talking, laughing and getting to know each other. We left our meeting with Jody knowing she was going to be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Jody created our ceremony and urged feedback and suggestions from us. We did not change much other than a sentence or two as the ceremony she wrote was beautiful. After the final ceremony was written and approved by us, Jody urged us to try and not read it so on our wedding day we hear it with fresh ears, which was great advice. Jody listened to our thoughts, got to know us and was able to create the most beautiful ceremony that really embodied my husband and me. She brought things into the ceremony she had learned about us during our meeting and included a few religious things as we requested some religion be included for our grandparents. At our cocktail hour we had everyone coming up to us saying how much they loved the ceremony. My mom couldn’t believe how much the ceremony reflected my husband and me and our relationship. She said it was the perfect amount of funny, serious and romantic that she could have ever imagined for our wedding ceremony. That is exactly how we felt. We love to laugh with one another and it meant so much that Jody was able to reflect that in our ceremony while keeping it serious and romantic all at the same time. No two ceremonies Jody does are the same. She really takes the time to get to know you and create the perfect ceremony for you. We could not have picked a better officiant. Jody, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day beyond wonderful. The ceremony you created for us is one that we will never forget.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Rev. Jody Lotito Levine 21

Pengfei · Married on 03/12/2017

As the vow is totally just make for you, please talk to Jody in personal, you will find she is so warm and kind

Sent on 04/10/2017