All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

About All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

All Faiths, Traditions, and Orientations

Feel free to email me at richesbysheila@aol.com

Welcome! I am an ordained, licensed interfaith minister who goes beyond traditional limits to help you create the most unique, loving, and personal wedding you have ever wanted or dreamed of. This ceremony is the cornerstone of your marriage, and it should reflect who you are, your unique relationship, and include those you love. You will be amazed and delighted by how creative you can be on this, your special day. I will work and be with you with great care and joy.

I feel that the best way to know if you and your officiant are a good match is to talk in person. Rather than give you an abundance of information that you don't need or want, I will happily share my life, history, education, experience, philosophy or anything else you want to know (except my weight--yes, I will reveal my age) if you ask.

What you should know about me is that I have a big warm heart, infinite creativity, and I care very much about helping you to have the most joyous and magical ceremony you can imagine. I am thoroughly capable and professional and will listen to your wishes. I can create any type of ceremony that you want, and include any spirituality, heritage, or aspect you wish to express. I am exceptionally intuitive, and I can offer many suggestions that might appeal or inspire you. My vision is expansive and all-inclusive. I see, listen, and care.

I serve all people--all faiths, traditions, orientations. I have always seen what unites us at the core, rather than what separates us. What is important is the love between you, and the people you are choosing to include in your day. Every couple has their own essence, and expressing this in their ceremony is an artistic and loving endeavor.

I would be honored to be your partner in creating your ceremony for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City, Southern New Jersey, Westchester + 7 Additional Regions

262 Reviews for All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

Civil Union (1)
Catholic (1)
Methodist (1)
Agnostic (1)

My husband and I both saw Sheila perform my cousin's wedding ceremony, and were in love with the intimate, personal, and loving ceremony she created for them. So, once we became engaged, we knew who we had to call her in as our officiant. From the start, Sheila will take hours to get to know you and your significant other as a couple. She takes notes during your initial meeting, and crafts a ceremony that is unique and represents you as a couple. She was always available via email or cell to answer any questions I had along the way. On the day of our wedding, their wasn't a dry eye in the room. Our ceremony was beautiful, romantic, and completely captured who we are as a couple. During the cocktail hour, people raved about our ceremony, and how special it was. After our wedding, she even called to check in on us! If you are looking for a ceremony that will be one-of-a-kind and unique to your special day, look no further! Sheila is the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a personable, unique, and truly beautiful ceremony, Sheila is your officiant! Sheila performed our wedding on June 16, 2018 and we are still getting calls from our guests telling us that we had the nicest ceremony they've ever seen. She really got to know us and our story, and was able to capture our history perfectly. She was able to draw out emotions from not only us, but our wedding party, and all the guests in attendance. I highly highly recommend

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Catholic, Jewish

All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross FAQ

220x220 sq 1308935066734 sheila5
220x220 sq 1308933557718 sheila2
220x220 sq 1277745725968 allfaithceremoniesnewjerseyweddingofficiant10

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Sheila on several weddings in 2011 and 2012. Her knowledge of the bride and groom makes her marriage ceremony very personal and touching. The guests may think she is a long-time friend of the couple but it's really her face to face pre-wedding consultations that make it possible.

Dr. Sheila Gay Gross transcends the ordinary ceremony with compassion, creativity, and a delightful sense of humor. She understands the transformative power of love and weaves that magic into all her ceremonies. She also understands the energy that families bring to a ceremony and takes great care to involve them. Sheila helps couples make the memories that last a lifetime.

104 Panorama Drive, Edgewater, NJ 07020   See On Map