104 Panorama Drive, Edgewater, NJ 07020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

Feel free to email me at richesbysheila@aol.com

Welcome! I am an ordained, licensed interfaith minister who goes beyond traditional limits to help you create the most unique, loving, and personal wedding you have ever wanted or dreamed of. This ceremony is the cornerstone of your marriage, and it should reflect who you are, your unique relationship, and include those you love. You will be amazed and delighted by how creative you can be on this, your special day. I will work and be with you with great care and joy.

I feel that the best way to know if you and your officiant are a good match is to talk in person. Rather than give you an abundance of information that you don't need or want, I will happily share my life, history, education, experience, philosophy or anything else you want to know (except my weight--yes, I will reveal my age) if you ask.

What you should know about me is that I have a big warm heart, infinite creativity, and I care very much about helping you to have the most joyous and magical ceremony you can imagine. I am thoroughly capable and professional and will listen to your wishes. I can create any type of ceremony that you want, and include any spirituality, heritage, or aspect you wish to express. I am exceptionally intuitive, and I can offer many suggestions that might appeal or inspire you. My vision is expansive and all-inclusive. I see, listen, and care.

I serve all people--all faiths, traditions, orientations. I have always seen what unites us at the core, rather than what separates us. What is important is the love between you, and the people you are choosing to include in your day. Every couple has their own essence, and expressing this in their ceremony is an artistic and loving endeavor.

I would be honored to be your partner in creating your ceremony for your special day.

allfaithceremoniesnewjerseyweddingofficiant10
sheila4

266 Reviews for All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

• W

William · Married on 08/18/2018

We are forever grateful for finding Sheila and making a new life friend in the process. From the start, there was zero pressure to go with her services, she genuinely just loves meeting couples and learning about your love story. Sheila will go out of her way to meet you at your convenience and hours will fly by as you feel like you're catching up with an old friend. Moving onto and leading up to our wedding day, she made us feel confident we were in good hands as she confirmed all details leading up to the day, and including the day of. Sheila performed a beautiful ceremony for us. She tastefully got everyone interacting in the ceremony as well. Even after the wedding, she was a conversation for us with many of our guests, and will always be thankful for getting to know her. If you are looking for someone that will genuinely take her time to know you and share your story and customize from start to finish your ceremony, not your generic officiant reading usual verses or prayers... look no further, Sheila will deliver. Thank you Sheila! Winnie & William 08/18/18

All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross 1
    All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross 2

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I both saw Sheila perform my cousin's wedding ceremony, and were in love with the intimate, personal, and loving ceremony she created for them. So, once we became engaged, we knew who we had to call her in as our officiant. From the start, Sheila will take hours to get to know you and your significant other as a couple. She takes notes during your initial meeting, and crafts a ceremony that is unique and represents you as a couple. She was always available via email or cell to answer any questions I had along the way. On the day of our wedding, their wasn't a dry eye in the room. Our ceremony was beautiful, romantic, and completely captured who we are as a couple. During the cocktail hour, people raved about our ceremony, and how special it was. After our wedding, she even called to check in on us! If you are looking for a ceremony that will be one-of-a-kind and unique to your special day, look no further! Sheila is the BEST!!!

All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, HI, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VT

Real Weddings

• AJ/DJ Entertainment
    AJ/DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked with Sheila on several weddings in 2011 and 2012. Her knowledge of the bride and groom makes her marriage ceremony very personal and touching. The guests may think she is a long-time friend of the couple but it's really her face to face pre-wedding consultations that make it possible.

• Moon River Rituals - Zita Christian, Wedding Officiant & Celebrant
    Moon River Rituals - Zita Christian, Wedding Officiant & Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Dr. Sheila Gay Gross transcends the ordinary ceremony with compassion, creativity, and a delightful sense of humor. She understands the transformative power of love and weaves that magic into all her ceremonies. She also understands the energy that families bring to a ceremony and takes great care to involve them. Sheila helps couples make the memories that last a lifetime.

• Garden State Wedding Studio
    Garden State Wedding Studio Wedding Photographers

Sheila is wonderful! A must for your wedding day. She will go above and beyond for your wedding day and will make you feel beyond comfortable with her warm and caring way. She is fantastic!!!

• 104 Panorama Drive Edgewater, NJ 07020 See on map