All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

About All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

All Faiths, Traditions, and Orientations

Feel free to email me at richesbysheila@aol.com

Welcome! I am an ordained, licensed interfaith minister who goes beyond traditional limits to help you create the most unique, loving, and personal wedding you have ever wanted or dreamed of. This ceremony is the cornerstone of your marriage, and it should reflect who you are, your unique relationship, and include those you love. You will be amazed and delighted by how creative you can be on this, your special day. I will work and be with you with great care and joy.

I feel that the best way to know if you and your officiant are a good match is to talk in person. Rather than give you an abundance of information that you don't need or want, I will happily share my life, history, education, experience, philosophy or anything else you want to know (except my weight--yes, I will reveal my age) if you ask.

What you should know about me is that I have a big warm heart, infinite creativity, and I care very much about helping you to have the most joyous and magical ceremony you can imagine. I am thoroughly capable and professional and will listen to your wishes. I can create any type of ceremony that you want, and include any spirituality, heritage, or aspect you wish to express. I am exceptionally intuitive, and I can offer many suggestions that might appeal or inspire you. My vision is expansive and all-inclusive. I see, listen, and care.

I serve all people--all faiths, traditions, orientations. I have always seen what unites us at the core, rather than what separates us. What is important is the love between you, and the people you are choosing to include in your day. Every couple has their own essence, and expressing this in their ceremony is an artistic and loving endeavor.

I would be honored to be your partner in creating your ceremony for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City, Southern New Jersey, Westchester + 7 Additional Regions

260 Reviews for All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

Counseling (5)
Jewish (3)
Civil Union (1)
Methodist (1)

This woman made my day the most special day and i couldn’t of chose a better person to marry me she’s truly a blessing and a angel for every couple that meet her. Thank you again Sheila your awesome. From Barbara and Edsel

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross on April 7, 2018. We knew we wanted something special, we wanted our friends and family to truly understand us and the depth of our love, so we chose Sheila. We could not have picked a better officiant! Sheila was very flexible and responsive when it came to reaching out, messaging, and setting appointments. She was always available for us whenever we had questions, worries, ideas, you name it. On our first meeting we sat with Sheila for almost two hours while we told her our story. She had me in happy tears on our first meeting and we knew she was it! On the day of our wedding, Sheila was constantly checking in to make sure we were ok, prepared and ready to go. The ceremony itself was absolutely beautiful! She truly captured us, our love and we are still receiving compliments on our ceremony. I have been approached by several of our guests requesting her information for their family members who are engaged and getting married! The ceremony was so personal, different, special, and had everyone in the audience in tears. it was everything we dreamed it would be and more. Words cannot express how amazing Sheila and her personalized ceremonies are. If you want something personal, creative, different and truly made for you, choose Sheila...She was our officiant for our wedding but has become our family! We love you Sheila, thank you for being such a huge part of our love story and our day!

Photo of All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross in Edgewater, NJ - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/7/18, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1308935066734 sheila5
220x220 sq 1308933557718 sheila2
220x220 sq 1277745725968 allfaithceremoniesnewjerseyweddingofficiant10

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Sheila on several weddings in 2011 and 2012. Her knowledge of the bride and groom makes her marriage ceremony very personal and touching. The guests may think she is a long-time friend of the couple but it's really her face to face pre-wedding consultations that make it possible.

Dr. Sheila Gay Gross transcends the ordinary ceremony with compassion, creativity, and a delightful sense of humor. She understands the transformative power of love and weaves that magic into all her ceremonies. She also understands the energy that families bring to a ceremony and takes great care to involve them. Sheila helps couples make the memories that last a lifetime.

104 Panorama Drive, Edgewater, NJ 07020   See On Map