All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

About All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

All Faiths, Traditions, and Orientations

Feel free to email me at richesbysheila@aol.com

Welcome! I am an ordained, licensed interfaith minister who goes beyond traditional limits to help you create the most unique, loving, and personal wedding you have ever wanted or dreamed of. This ceremony is the cornerstone of your marriage, and it should reflect who you are, your unique relationship, and include those you love. You will be amazed and delighted by how creative you can be on this, your special day. I will work and be with you with great care and joy.

I feel that the best way to know if you and your officiant are a good match is to talk in person. Rather than give you an abundance of information that you don't need or want, I will happily share my life, history, education, experience, philosophy or anything else you want to know (except my weight--yes, I will reveal my age) if you ask.

What you should know about me is that I have a big warm heart, infinite creativity, and I care very much about helping you to have the most joyous and magical ceremony you can imagine. I am thoroughly capable and professional and will listen to your wishes. I can create any type of ceremony that you want, and include any spirituality, heritage, or aspect you wish to express. I am exceptionally intuitive, and I can offer many suggestions that might appeal or inspire you. My vision is expansive and all-inclusive. I see, listen, and care.

I serve all people--all faiths, traditions, orientations. I have always seen what unites us at the core, rather than what separates us. What is important is the love between you, and the people you are choosing to include in your day. Every couple has their own essence, and expressing this in their ceremony is an artistic and loving endeavor.

I would be honored to be your partner in creating your ceremony for your special day.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City, Southern New Jersey, Westchester + 7 Additional Regions

253 Reviews for All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

Counseling (5)
Jewish (3)
Civil Union (1)
Methodist (1)

My husband and I got married in November and we used Sheila Gross for our ceremony and it was so magical. She really took the time to get to know us and our story. Her dedication made our ceremony so special and it exceeded all our hopes and dreams for that day. Not only do we love her but ALL of our guest still can’t stop talking about her and how amazing she is. Thank you Sheila!

Profile Picture Christi , 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

In the planning of our wedding the most significant element in my perspective was the ceremony. I absolutely felt as long as we have the ritual part of the marriage covered everything else would fall in place.
We did indeed find SHEILA FIRST. My fiance is Jewish and I am of no religious background in particular. That said, we wanted to have some elements of my fiance's ancestors present. I am a spiritual person and practitioner and Sheila is the most gifted at creating a magical, meaningful, spiritual space where all of our loved ones felt included and inspired.
Sheila interviewed us at length and delved into many areas of our lives both as a couple and before we met. The ceremony was full of rich, meaningful details that uniquely represented our partnership. So delighted we are with this wonderfully professional and complete package that Sheila brings to the alter!

Photo of All Faiths Ceremonies by Dr. Sheila Gay Gross in Edgewater, NJ

7 Photos

My Photo Album

7 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Sheila on several weddings in 2011 and 2012. Her knowledge of the bride and groom makes her marriage ceremony very personal and touching. The guests may think she is a long-time friend of the couple but it's really her face to face pre-wedding consultations that make it possible.

Dr. Sheila Gay Gross transcends the ordinary ceremony with compassion, creativity, and a delightful sense of humor. She understands the transformative power of love and weaves that magic into all her ceremonies. She also understands the energy that families bring to a ceremony and takes great care to involve them. Sheila helps couples make the memories that last a lifetime.

Events