All Faiths Ceremonies by Reverend Dr. Sheila Gay Gross Reviews

333 Reviews for All Faiths Ceremonies by Reverend Dr. Sheila Gay Gross

• M Hausman

M Hausman · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Making it Special

We decided to tie the knot , after being together a long time. We wanted to keep it simple , small but meaningful. I spoke to Sheila after interviewing other officiants and I was immediately struck by her quick understanding of what we wanted. We also had a meeting where she learned more about us as a couple . On the day of, she led a beautiful ceremony , which touched on all the things that were important to us.

Sent on 02/04/2021
  • Y

Yousef K. · Getting married on 04/07/2022

Special & Expeditious

There's really not enough I can say about Rev. Sheila. My fiancee and I had been trying to get married for a while but COVID had made things quite difficult and pushed dates very far back in our state. Across the river in NJ was Sheila, who was reffered to me by the marriage license registrar of the town. Sheila was so sweet and helpful and after getting to know us briefly, tried her very best to get us married right away. Never have I met someone with so much conviction towards their job and someone so devoted to seeing love happen. She gave us a tremendously lovely wedding and I cannot thank her enough for it. Rev. Sheila made us aware of the magic in our love and truly helped us feel connected during the experience. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Xenia

Xenia J. · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Amazing ceremony by Sheila! Everyone loved it!

We got married a little over a week ago and we are so happy that we chose Sheila to officiate our wedding. She was easy to work with before the ceremony and she was really interested in learning more about our love story. During the ceremony she mentioned everything that we've told her about how we met and what we love about each other. Also, we were running late to the ceremony and she was very accommodating with that. We highly recommend her to other wedding couples!

Sent on 06/01/2020

All Faiths Ceremonies by Reverend Dr. Sheila Gay Gross's reply:

Xenia forgot to mention we did this via Zoom
    And included her family & friends from 3 different countries: Russia , Germany, France

This time of online weddings has been innovative—- and amazing!

I’m becoming a pro in this :-)

Thanks for the honor and joy of this, Xenia
  • Alexandra

Alexandra A. · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Intimate. Memorable. Magical.

Sheila was a dream come true. We had a very intimate ceremony at our condo in Edgewater and she made it so special. She asked us questions separately before the ceremony, which allowed her to connect with us and our story, and play it back during the ceremony. Truly magical and absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Juliana V. · Getting married on 07/25/2021

Special and unique

Like many other couples, we had our wedding plans changed so many times due COVID-19 and when we first talked to Rev. Sheila on the phone, she was so sweet and committed to making sure that our wedding would be as special as we deserved. Because our families are in different countries, we decided to do a small but meaningful “Zoom Wedding” (virtual ceremony) in order to celebrate with them and still be safe.

At first, we didn’t know what to expect of this experience, but once the ceremony was over, we were lost for words! She did an extraordinary job telling our love story and we were able to have our parents interact with us during the ceremony. She even made the effort to learn a couple of words in another language to make this moment unique and perfect to us!

All our guest loved the ceremony and told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to!! We highly recommend her to any couple looking to get married!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Chris D. · Getting married on 05/06/2021

The Ceremony Day!

Sheila was awesome, everything about our experience was great! I first spoke with Sheila before we met. At first I reached out to get information; nevertheless, wanted to make sure my fiancé(now wife) and I still wanted to take it to the next level(Marriage). When we were ready I reach out to Sheila and ask could she be our officiant. She was delighted to help. So Sheila and I arranged a meeting at her home to have a conversation and get to know each other a little more. By the end, she felt more like a friend than a vendor. She truly got to know me as a individual and made our ceremony incredibly personal and special. I really cannot say enough good things about Sheila. She was absolutely a joy! Sheila married my wife and I June 17, 2020.

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica L. · Married on 04/09/2021

Out of this world!

Our experience with Mrs Sheila is one of those experiences that you will never forget!
    Due to COVID things are not as before and it was getting very difficult to find someone to get us married but, Mrs Sheila from the beginning was able and whiling to help all the way!
    Our wedding day will always be one of the most memorable moments of our life’s and it’s thanks to Mrs Sheila, she definitely did made us feel out of this world, it was magical, funny and full of love.
    We fully recommend her services.
    Veronica & Samantha

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Tia

Tia I. · Married on 04/02/2021

Amazing! So personal!

Sheila was incredible, not only as our officiant, but we had to scramble last minute to find someone to officiate due to COVID, and Sheila was more than willing to step in and make our dreams come true. We received many texts and calls after our wedding saying the ceremony was the best part of our wedding, thanks to Sheila. You don’t hear that very often any more. It was incredible! She made it so beyond personal and there wasn’t a dry eye in the entire room. Thank you, Sheila!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Vincent

Vincent I. · Married on 03/06/2021

A Super Wonderful and Amazing Officiant

Sheila is great and provided more than we expected. We had a small ceremony with just two other witnesses and even they were amazed by her charisma, caring and professionalIsm. Our ceremony was performed at her house because she’s awesome enough to do that. Her whole vibe and attitude is perfect and I can see why she does this. She also helped us with the marriage license and made the whole process easy. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. I highly recommend Sheila as well as my wife and our witnesses. Don’t miss out on having a great experience with Sheila.

Sent on 06/22/2020

Susann A. · Married on 03/01/2021

Minister Sheila was a Blessing🙏🏻

Minister Sheila, you’re giving nature and unselfish ways are a blessing.
    For our Virtual Wedding Minister Sheila went above and beyond and overwhelmed us by her generosity. Thank you for making the bumps along our life‘s path a little less rocky. You smoothed over the rough edges of our day with your love, support, attention to detail, wisdom and laughter. We would highly recommend Minister Sheila for your special day.💕 S&G

Sent on 03/07/2021
  • W

William · Married on 02/06/2021

Amazing Officiant

Sheila help us to make a dream marriage ceremony come to true from the beginning to the end. After the first time we talked, she started to work and helped all the way she can to prepare for our ceremony. It adds a lot of value especially at this difficult moment to have Sheila as she has the best knowledge about how to step by step to complete a successful marriage ceremony and certificate registration.

Sheila is also a considerate, positive and joyful person. She accommodated us to have our ceremony at her house due to the COVID. Although the ceremony is short, her speech made us aware of the magic in our love and truly helped us feel connected during the experience. Tears and happiness fully reflected in both of our hearts.

I can’t thank more for Sheila to give us this tremendous lovely wedding, and strongly recommend Sheila to anyone who is looking for an amazing officiate to facilitate a wonderful marriage ceremony!

Sent on 02/13/2021

Nneka P. · Married on 01/10/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I cannot recommend Dr. Gross enough! She went above and beyond for my fiancé and I as we had a unique situation. She was personable and very caring. If you’re looking for an officiant that cares about and appreciates the love between you and your partner as much as you do, and will conduct a meaningful wedding ceremony, I highly recommend Dr. Gross. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Shruti J. · Married on 01/01/2021

It was just wonderful, even with the fact it was online, Shiela made it extra intimate event for us. This will be cherished for lifetime.

Never thought online wedding could be this intimate. All thanks to Sheila! She has made our wedding a memorable one. She was so much into the wedding whole time, we barely felt that she was not physically there but online. She has made all our guests who joined online, super warm within few seconds and all of them really enjoyed watching the whole ceremony online. It was just amazing and can’t thank Sheila enough.

Sent on 01/16/2021

Alyssa T. · Married on 12/09/2020

Personal wedding ceremony

My fiance and I were recently married during the pandemic. Sheila helped us understand the process to get a license in our hometown. Without her guidance, we may have still been waiting to get our license! She was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to ask us questions and get to know us as a couple. She made the ceremony for us truly special and personal. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant! We are already set on re hiring her for our vow renewal :)

Sent on 10/04/2020

Cheryl S. · Married on 12/05/2020

Cheryl Scaramelli

Sheila was absolutely amazing!!! She made our day so special. She included everyone who was there and literally brought my guests to joyful tears. We are so lucky to have her marry us!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Corina G. · Married on 11/25/2020

Zoom Wedding

Sheila made a heartfelt ceremony, I couldn’t have asked for better under the circumstances.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Erin

Erin M. · Married on 11/21/2020

A Ceremony Unlike Any Other

From the moment my now husband and I met Shelia, we knew that she was not the average wedding officiant. She took so much time getting to know us as people, as a couple, and even learned about our families. She was so dedicated to learning all she could about us in order to create a personal and special ceremony. And that she did. I really feel like our ceremony set our wedding apart from any wedding that I have ever been to. Shelia not only celebrated the love of my husband and I, but included our guests and families in the ceremony, celebrating the love they have for us and the love they showed by being there. It was so special, and so many of my guests mentioned to me how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Sheila is a truly talented officiant, and a truly loving person with a beautiful spirit. I feel very lucky to have found her and to have had her officiate my wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Lovely Officiant

Sheila is an amazing officiant. We found her on wedding wire when we found out we had lost the church we originally planned on having our ceremony. The venue let us have the ceremony there but we needed to find an officiant. When we first spoke to Sheila on the phone we instantly knew we wanted to book her. We had to do zoom meeting so she could get to know us as a couple. This was perfect because she truly got to know us well and every aspect of her ceremony was tailored to us as a couple. She really personalized everything and included all our wedding guests in the ceremony. We got so many compliments on our ceremony and many people who came up to us and said she really captured us and our love.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Ana G. · Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing!!!

Sheila was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Could not have
    Made our wedding day more perfect. Very attentive and had such beautiful words to say. This was hard enough to do during covid but Sheila made all of that go away. It was just us and that was all that mattered and that’s how she made us feel. Being a same sex couple she made us feel very comfortable. It was an amazing day ! Thank you Sheila so much for all you did. You truly made this a special day for us love always Marzia and Ana

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Samba

Samba T. · Married on 11/09/2020

Incredible personality. Help us throughout the whole process. I definitely recommend You booking Sheila for your weeding.

My brother got marry this morning!! The weeding has been celebrated by Sheila. We couldn’t think of a better person to do that weeding. She way she held the ceremony was just perfect. Plus she helped us get the marriage license right after the wedding!! Thank you Sheila❤️

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Neha

Neha B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful ceremony!

We first reached out to Sheila in hopes of finding an officiant that could do an interfaith Hindu and Orthodox Christian ceremony - she was so confident in this area and helpful in fleshing out our vision that we booked her immediately. She took the time right away to get to know us and our love story and crafted a ceremony on the spot. When we had to cancel our larger wedding in favor of a strictly virtual one (due to covid), she worked with us to make sure it would still be intimate and special. No one in our families had ever participated in an online-only wedding and were highly skeptical, but we are still receiving feedback (from those who livestreamed it) that the ceremony was one of the most beautiful and personal ones they have ever “been” to. Not only did the ceremony focus us with personal stories, but she also masterfully included our parents and siblings, which was so important considering they couldn’t physically be there. We can’t recommend Sheila enough; she never hesitated to hop on a call when needed, helped us roll with the punches (and there were many punches), and made us feel confident throughout the whole process. Thanks Sheila!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Anastasia

Anastasia V. · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful ceremony!

We would like to express our gratitude to Dr. Sheila for the beautiful, warm ceremony! She made our special day magical. Dr. Sheila was very helpful, attentive, detailed and very nice. Beautiful soul!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Bush T. · Married on 10/20/2020

Shiela The Wonder Woman

Shiela is honestly amazing. Shiela went above and beyond to help with my marriage plans. All of the plans changed last minute, due to my mistake, and Sheila found a way to come in and save the day. Sheila took took the extra mile to wed me and my love and I cannot thank her enough. Shiela is very knowledgeable in her craft and she shows a lot of love in what she does. Honestly if I can give Shiela 6 stars I would! Again, thank you so much Shiela for all that you did!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Joshua S. · Married on 10/11/2020

A Meaningful Ceremony

Me and my wife are amazed if not impressed with the ceremony that Rev. Sheila hosted for our wedding. Her creativity, talented genius in bringing out the meaning of the wedding has blown us out of the water.
    Working with her months before the day she has shown nothing but a caring, kind heart backed up with professional high-quality service.
    Me and my wife thank you Sheila for your hard work in making our wedding special and meaningful. We highly honor you and the work you do.
    If you want a Reverend that tells your love story and highlight it for your wedding, Rev. Sheila is the best.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Seongjae

Seongjae K. · Married on 09/06/2020

Heartfelt Gratitude to Sheila

I was very frustrated to find an officiant and open city clerk office during the pandemic. I found Sheila online and reached out to her, and she immediately replied! Sheila really helped everything go so well. She is incredibly generous to have gone out of her way to help us with the marriage process, even when the city clerk was normally closed. Although small, our ceremony was so beautiful and spiritual, and we feel truly blessed to have met Sheila.

Sent on 06/22/2020