Baseline Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kayla W. Married on 04/14/2022

Auh-may-zing!

If you are looking for an entertainment company, Baseline Productions is the way to go. Five stars is not enough, 10/10 hands down!!! Their energy is absolutely unmatched. DJ Farid and Michelle were an absolute dream, they kept everyone on their feet the entire night and were the best hype men you could ever imagine. The music was out of this world and literally cater to every single person not to mention the organization of the entire event. I can’t think of not even one thing that could’ve been done better. We thank you for a job well done && look forward to all future parties. We love you guys and appreciate everything done to make sure our night was truly one to remember !
  • Evangelina
    Evangelina P. Married on 10/07/2021

Excellent! 5 Stars!

DJ Ridd was amazing from the beginning of the planning process. He was very reliable, communicated well, and was super friendly and flexible with our requests. He was fun during the wedding and he and his crew got everyone dancing all night! I would recommend DJ Ridd and Baseline Productions to anyone that wants a seamless process from beginning to end!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella B. Married on 09/25/2021

10/10 service, with a smiling face to boot. Could not recommend this service any more positively.

Clint with Baseline Productions is a musical wizard, I don't mean he will pull out a saxophone and do solo for you, but he knows exactly how to get the people going! Talk about creating a fun environment!
    Looking for something more serious? Clint did an amazing job with music selections and making sure our wedding day was as stress free as possible, my bride and I both were calmed by speaking with him.
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 09/24/2021

September wedding

They were easy to work with. DJ. Farid was our MC and he was the best. Melissa did our photobooth area and she has great energy as well. Everyone loved the music and raved about it the next day. They added a perfect mix of Spanish music as well. I married into a Spanish family and they were definitely happy about the music.
  • Jen
    Jen L. Married on 08/14/2021

Best DJ out there!!!!!

The Baseline crew is truly the best of the best! Being in the wedding industry myself as a photographer, I have worked with many many DJs, and Baseline is without a doubt TOP NOTCH! Having an amazing MC who creates a good flow of the evening, and a DJ who can read the crowd and get your guests pumped for your reception is crucial! That's why it was a no brainer for us to hire Baseline for our wedding! If you want to have an amazing party at your reception that your guests will rave about for months to come, you HAVE to have Baseline!!!! I can't recommend them enough!
  • Alicia
    Alicia G. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing DJ!

Farid and his crew were incredible for our wedding! Their energy didn't let up all night - everyone was up and moving! All of our guests loved Farid and how he kept the flow of the night running smoothly. Farid was also very easy to communicate with, listened to what we wanted, and is very professional. Highly recommend!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 06/18/2021
    The BEST of the BEST! These guys brought the Daggett wedding to a whole different level. Not one person sat down the entire night - we partied until they kicked us out!! Highly suggest you book these guys for your next event - they take entertainment to another level!
  • Casey
    Casey W. Married on 03/13/2021

Best, fun, energetic

Baseline is a DREAM! Dj Rid was so responsive and understanding to all of my requests and reassured me on any concerns I had. He got the crowd so hyped. Everyone at the end of the wedding couldn’t stop talking about how great he was and how it was the best part of the wedding. My now husband keeps saying he wants to have parties just to hire baseline again and party with them. They were so professional and made sure the crowd was having a great time. Dj rid has an unmatchable personality and energy. The photo booth was another great add on and my guests absolutely loved it! People were at it all night! I wish I could relive my wedding over and over just to experience this again! If you want a FUN wedding, this is the person to hire!
    Tessa Married on 02/01/2020

Professional, High Engery, & Stylin

They know how to get the party started without skipping a beat! Baseline joined us at our venue tasting and we couldn't have done it without them. So happy they are on board with us as a preferred vendor. I know our couples will have a blast and will be in good hands. Be sure to have your dancing shoes on!
  • Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 10/26/2019

Creative, flexible and SO FUN

Clint was such a fun person to work with! He was attentive, professional and flexible. Not only did he play all of the music that we requested but he mixed in requests and his own picks to round it all out.

Our day started off beautiful in our backyard but by the time the ceremony and reception happened it was one of the worst rain storms of the season. We had tents but he couldn’t have his equipment outside, he was really flexible and creative and set up inside of our home and blasted through the windows to keep our party going under the tents!

We highly recommend Clint and Baseline Productions!!
  • Grace
    Grace F. Married on 09/21/2019

The absolute best.

Five minutes into our first meeting with Farid I knew he was going to make our wedding day spectacular. His charisma and personality are so infectious and it’s hard not to smile around him. He totally understood the vibe we were going for and we could absolutely trust him to take total control as both a DJ and an MC. He had everyone - from my 12 year old cousin to 80 year old grandmother out on the floor. It was packed all night and it felt like evening flew by because everyone was having such a great time. Before our wedding was even over 3 different couples asked for his information so they could use him for their wedding as well. He was super organized and easy to work with. He made the whole process so stress free but clearly had considered every single detail - including things we would have never thought of. We feel like your DJ can really make or break your wedding and he made it more than we could ever ask for.
  • Dayonara
    Dayonara L. Married on 08/18/2019

Ten out of ten, recommend to a friend!

Where do I begin? Farid and his team are phenomenal and there aren't enough words to describe them. Professional, full of life, funny, entertaining, and a definite crowd pleaser. Every single one of my guests have reached out to me to tell me about how amazing Baseline was. My grandmother has even asked that we hire Baseline for her 80th birthday party!

Baseline is truly a one-stop-shop. Take advantage of their photography and videography services! And, if you want to have extra fun, I recommend the photobooth -- it is user friendly and the props keep you so entertained. It's really great to have for memories. If you are struggling to choose a vendor, stop stressing. I promise Farid will take care of you and make the chaos of planning a wedding ten times easier.

Thank you Farid and team! We loved having you! Xx
    Sean G. Married on 07/13/2019

Baseline made our wedding day

I can't say enough about how awesome of a job Farid and his team did for our wedding. He had us fill out a questionnaire before the big day so we knew exactly what to expect, and once our big day rolled along he blew our expectations out of the water. We had the time of our lives and can't recommend Baseline enough.
    Brittany Married on 08/03/2018

AMAZING..professional, energetic, fantastic!

I was fortunate enough to have Baseline at my wedding. They provided an AWESOME personalized photo booth...AMAZING music that everyone loved... perfect up lighting and a microphone for the ceremony. The staff was the most pleasant to work with and such a joy to have at our wedding. Their professionalism and energy is admirable. They had the entire party dancing and smiling the whole night. I highly recommend Baseline not only for a wedding but any event where music, entertainment and a great time is needed
    Liridon Married on 07/27/2018

From the moment I met with Farid I knew that he would be the dj at our wedding. He made meeting with him extremely easy as he drove closer to us and worked within our schedule! Our wedding had Albanian, Spanish and American music so finding someone that is comfortable with those types of music was not an easy task, until I met Farid. Not only was he extremely excited for the opportunity but he came soo well prepared and had a million great ideas about what we could do with all the different music and how the night would go. I hired him on the spot! At the day of the wedding he was the life of the party! Our dance floor did not stay empty for 1 second thanks to him and his team! He is a true profession and the same can be said about his entire team. It has been almost a month since the wedding and I still receive calls and emails asking for the contact information for our dj! Thank you Farid and Baseline Productions!!!
    Jessica Married on 07/13/2018
    I truly don’t know how to begin describing how amazing Farid and his entire team are at Baseline Productions. From the moment we met Farid (who voluntarily drove over an hour to meet with us closer to our home) we knew he HAD to be our DJ. Farid is so incredibly energetic and passionate about what he does. He listened to all of our ideas and concerns and took care of every single one of them. When it came time to choose what our photobooth strips looked like, I sent Farid a logo that I designed and made it all work to match our wedding theme. We also needed some Portuguese music, so we provided a list of some songs. Farid seamlessly fit all of the songs in, in a way that kept all of the guests on the dancefloor – even the ones who weren’t Portuguese! My dad’s birthday was the next day, so we wanted to surprise him with a cake and sing happy birthday. Farid played his favorite team’s touchdown song while the cake was coming out, and my dad thought it was the coolest thing ever! Before our wedding, I’ve never been to a wedding where guests were consistently on the dance floor and having a genuinely good time dancing ALL NIGHT. My family and friends literally cannot stop talking about how amazing our DJs were. I truly cannot say enough great things about Farid and his entire team at Baseline Productions. You will not regret choosing them for your wedding or event. Thank you so much for making our wedding reception so awesome!!
    Arlene Married on 05/18/2018
    Farid DJ’d my daughter’s wedding and, from the ceremony to the last dance, he did a spectacular job. He is professional, energetic and engaging. The dance floor was full during every dance set. He knew how to get the crowd dancing all night. And while we were eating, he played music that had us singing in our seats. When you book Farid, you get Farid…not some random DJ who is part of a big, impersonal entertainment company. He worked with us from the day we met with him until the day of the event. His sound and light systems are top-notch. Our guests of every age…from 1 to 91 danced that night. I can’t say enough great things about Farid and Baseline Productions! We had so much fun, thanks to Farid!!!
    Christi Married on 11/12/2017
    Besides the man I chose to marry, Baseline Productions was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding day. I honestly would give them more than a 5-star rating if I could! They handled both the ceremony and the reception. It's been weeks since the wedding, and I'm still hearing my guests rave about how amazing DJ Ridd and his crew were. Because of them, the entire day was smooth and stress-free. They got all of our guests on the dance floor and involved, which allowed me to just relax and enjoy the day. To any future brides, I guarantee you will be more than pleased with Baseline Productions! I will continue to refer them to every bride I know!
    Roy Married on 11/04/2017
    My daughter found Farid when she attended one of her friend's weddings last year. He and Baseline Productions did such a wonderful job that there was never any doubt about who would be the DJ at her own wedding. It was a great decision. Farid and his crew couldn't have been nicer to work with and the job they did at the wedding was just spectacular. Everyone was involved and entertained, the sound was excellent, the mix of music was perfect and everything that needed to be done (special dances, toasts, cake, etc.) was done professionally and with flair. I only wish there were more stars to give them. Five isn't nearly enough.
    Colleen Married on 11/03/2017
    Farid and his crew were excellent! From the first time we talked to the very end of the wedding, he was very professional and accommodating. I have gotten so many compliments about my wedding reception because they said that they loved the DJ and his crew. He made it so fun and exciting. I highly recommend baseline productions!
  • User2794854 2+ years ago
    Farid and his team were absolulty amazing. They made sure that every detail was taken care of, from The lighting, photos, video, and of course the music!!! We danced the night away and not one person was sitting down. They will seriously throw you the best party/wedding you could imagine! Loved them
    Crystal Married on 09/03/2017
    Farid and his team went above and beyond for my husband and I, and we couldn't say thank you enough! From the uplighting to the music, EVERYTHING was perfect! He is a blast to work with, and his upbeat personality is one of the main reasons we chose Farid! He had everyone up and dancing all night, and the compliments I get from our guests are still coming even weeks after the wedding! Thank you again Farid, you and your team are the best!
    Samantha Married on 07/28/2017
    They were amazing!! The DJ was fun and easy to work with!

Baseline Productions's reply:

Thank you very much, Sam. It was truly a pleasure working with you and your guests. We had a lot of fun.
    Emily Married on 07/07/2017
    Baseline Productions was absolutely amazing from start to finish of our wedding. Farid specifically took the time to listen to us, go through the days schedule and make sure everything was perfect. I had one major request, keep people dancing and having fun all night long, that request was beyond exceeded. His whole crew helped make sure every guest had fun throughout the night. I would absolutely recommend Baseline for any party especially weddings where you want your guests to still be talking about how much in they had weeks after!!!

Baseline Productions's reply:

Thank you, Emily. It was truly a pleasure to be considered as your source of entertainment, better yet your choice. Your family welcomed us with open arms; we are forever grateful for the amazing lasting memories forever embedded in our minds.
    Thank you!
    Sarita Event on: 07/04/2017
    We celebrated our 25th Anniversary by renewing our vows. Hiring Farid and his crew was the best decision we made. They kept our guest dancing all night long. Farid was on the dance floor to help those who didn't know the steps to the line dances. Wow - can he dance! You know that you had a successful party when your guest rave on how much fun they had. Thank you Baseline Production for everything. You will have no regrets hiring them. They listen to your needs and truly care.