Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Janet Lanza Photography

Hi,  thanks for taking the time to take a look at my work.

I have been photographing weddings for over 30 years.  Mostly in New York, Philadelphia and New Jersey.  I have been given the awesome privilege to share in one of the most special days of your life. To capture the emotions that will be recalled for a lifetime. The excitement has always been the creative process to work with each couple to create something unique and new that captures the wonder of your personal relationship. Please visit my website and give me a call, so we can meet and start creating your unique wedding photos. Looking forward to meeting you. Janet Lanza

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey, New York City, Northern New Jersey, Philadelphia

Follow Janet Lanza Photography on

Canvas (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Janet beyond exceeded our expectations! She made us completely comfortable during the photo shoot, and was great in giving direction on how to pose and where to stand/look. She was very creative and had so many ideas while still capturing the overall look that we wanted. The actual pictures were above and beyond what we ever imagined! We have so many beautiful pictures to choose from and they were ready in less than 2 weeks!!! Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Janet and her team are amazing to work with! It was great getting to know her during our engagement shoot. We went to my venue a month before to scope out good locations for the day of our wedding. She is very professional and does beautiful work. It is hard to pick the photos for our wedding album because there are so many good ones! People who view my pictures only have good things to say about them! She is a pleasure to work with and helps you keep on schedule. She is a women with many skills. She helped button and sew a button on my dress when I needed help! You will not be disappointed with her!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Janet and her staff are very acommidating and professional when it came to capuring our special day. I loved how fast she was able to show us some of our photos from earlier that day. The detail she capured and the direction she gave during the day to make our photos pop was great. I can not wait to use her again in the coming years as our little family grows!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/2/17, 1 Review