Janet Lanza Photography Reviews

112 | Trenton, NJ

112 Reviews for Janet Lanza Photography

Christie Fink · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Janet Lanza is the BEST!:)

Janet is the best to work with and so professional! She makes everyone feel so comfortable and really makes the day perfect! We loved having her and her crew with us all day and we love her!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Michael Gerasimowicz · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing and Fabulous

Janet Lanza Photography is in my opinion the most professional Photographer you can have to assure you are getting the best for your special day. Ms.Lanza is highly qualified and her expertise is above and beyond anything you could every imagine. From the day you first meet her to the end of your special day, expect to be treated as Royal Family with the white glove treatment. I can honestly say you will not find a better photographer for your wedding, and if i had to sum it up in one word that word would be Amazing. If you have had the opportunity to read this before your wedding you should know who to choose for you wedding. Thank you Ms.Lanza for the great experience you have given Kelly and I on our Wedding Day. Mr & Mrs Michael and Kelly Gerasimowicz

Sent on 10/12/2020

Stephanie Taylor · Married on 06/13/2020

Photography

Janet Lanza made us feel so comfortable on our mini wedding day. Also, taking our engagement photos first made it super easier for our actual wedding day. We had a smaller wedding due to Covid and are planning on having a big wedding this summer and Janet was extraordinarily accommodating and understanding with all the Covid rescheduling. I can't wait for her to take our big wedding day photos!!! Janet and her assistant were professional, kind, and patient. I recommend Janet Lanza Photography to everyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Janet Lanza Photography's reply:

Thanks Stephanie, I has so much fun with you and Joe and your families. I can't wait for the big reception.
  • Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Photographer with Experience

Janet was the best photographer we could have picked for our special day!

Janet's work is beautiful and her experience in photography truly shows! She helped to create a timeline for our day that was relaxed and efficient. The pictures that I received from our engagement photo shoot were better than I could ever have imagined and the pictures from the wedding are stunning!

I highly recommend Janet Lanza and will most certainly use her for all of my photography needs as we continue to build our family together!

Thank you Janet!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

LOVED working with Janet

Janet was AMAZING throughout our entire process. She took the time to get to know my husband, family, and I from engagement photos to the wedding day! Our photos truly make us look like bridal magazine models.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazinggggg

Janet was the absolute best photographer! She did my engagement photos and wedding photos. Janet values getting to know her clients and always made sure she knew what we wanted. I never had to worry about what my pictures would look like and I barely even used Pinterest to find photos I like because Janet is so creative and professional and really knows what she is doing!! My venue was in Philadelphia and Janet knew all of the good spots that would make for beautiful pictures so that was another one less thing to worry about. I ended up with almost 1500 photos and they are all STUNNING! Before she left the wedding she checked with My husband and I to make sure there weren’t any other photos we wanted. Janet is amazing to work with including her helpers that she uses as well. Brian did my husbands photos and all of the guys loved him and appreciated his help with getting dressed in their tux’s. I highly recommend Janet you won’t be disappointed !!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Heather · Married on 11/08/2018

Most stunning wedding pictures

We can’t rave enough about Janet! From having her come to NYC for our engagement pictures to having her captures the most memorable and special moments of our wedding day. Her professionalism, warm and relaxed nature, experience, and amazing talent is just a few reasons why you want Janet yo be a part of your big day or any special moment in your life you want captured. Janet could do this with her eyes closed, she is that good! Janet helps organize your timeline of the day, helps with getting ready ( even helped tie my husband bow tie), and brings such a relaxed calmness to a day that can be stressful and overwhelming. Janet makes sure it captures the photos you want, and listens to your wants needs and ideas. Her talent and eye for photography is a gift and we are so lucky to have been able to have her as our photographer. There are sooo many stunning and elegant wedding pictures it’s hard to choose for our album- we love them all! We will continue to recommend Janet to anyone seeking a photographer.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley Post · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant & Creative

Janet and her team created the perfect wedding day! She was wonderful to work with and her pictures are amazing! She made sure to capture every little detail possible allowing us to relive the best day of our lives every time we look at our pictures! Janet truly is a pleasure and her work speaks for itself. Thanks again for sharing in our special day!

Meredith Granwehr · Married on 10/27/2018

Pure Perfection

Janet is amazing! Her work is simply breathtaking and her ability to capture every magical moment is truly incredible. She and her team are so wonderful to work with...not to mention fun! Janet photographed our wedding and the photos are beyond anything we ever hoped for! We could not be more thankful for her work as we will be able to relive our wedding day forever!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Nicole D’Orazio · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Janet was wonderful to work with. She is very talented and we were beyond happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional photographer, amazing photos

Janet was such an amazing photographer for our wedding on September 22, 2018. I had never done a professional photo shoot before, let alone a wedding shoot, but Janet was so helpful and made us feel so relaxed. On top of that, she has such a great eye for photography - our photos exceeded our expectations in every way! I know we’ll cherish our photos forever. I’m so glad we chose Janet as our photographer. I highly recommend!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Janet is!

We’re so glad we went with Janet! She was so easy to work with and talk to. She took the time to meet with us and get to know us before the wedding so we would be comfortable with her. She has over 30 years of experience and it shows in her work. In addition to knowing where to take great pictures, she also knows how to pose you so it will look natural and also flattering (like which way to shift your weight and hips so you look slimmer). Janet seems to be a local favorite because everyone I talk to has either used her or know someone who has and they all say she’s fantastic. I feel like a large part of our wedding came together so well because of her help. She set the timeline for the day so that we wouldn’t have to rush through pictures and be stressed. Janet was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding. Our pictures look amazing and she is very reasonably priced. Considering her awesome reputation and years of experience, she’s well worth it!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Crupi · Married on 09/13/2018

Seamless, elegant, beautiful and amazing

Janet made my engagement shoot, wedding, and follow up everything I could have asked far. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and her work was the best I have ever seen. She took her time and truly cared to make our special day just the way we wanted it and captured every moment so we are able to relive it every time we see our pictures! Thank so much for all you have done for us!

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2018

Best Photographer

Janet and her staff are AMAZING! They captured every detail of our big day and helped make us feel so special. She is so creative, the pictures are beautiful, and she is very affordable (she stayed for the entire day from getting ready until the dancing was almost done...what photographer does that?) I would highly recommend using her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Gab · Married on 07/06/2018

Blessed by Janet and her team!

Janet Lanza and her team are insightful and so very talented. They are photographers and wedding planners at once, as Janet helped us plan our day with ideas and timing advice, and then helped us to navigate it with peacefulness and joy. Our pictures are so beautiful and she was so thoughtful in creating opportunities for them throughout the day!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Janet was amazing from start to finish! From the first time we met with her we knew she was it. She has such a calming presence about her, and right away for the vibe we were looking for. Janet is beyond talented. We loved every single engagement picture and wedding picture. I couldn’t have been happier with the results. Throughout the whole process Janet was always in touch and super responsive. The day of she was so helpful to make everything run super smooth and make you feel great. I couldn’t say enough positive things. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Blanche · Married on 06/16/2018

It was a fantastic experience . Janet’s pictures are brilliant . She spent the whole day with us from 11:00 am till after desserts served at 11:30 PM. She is calm she helps with anything I can not say enough great things about Janet as a person and also as our photographer . The best

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Janet is by far the best photographer around! Her photographs and editing are absolutely beautiful. There is truly no one else we would have wanted to capture our special day!! We LOVED getting sneak peak same day pictures at the end of the night. We will treasure our engagement and wedding pictures FOREVER!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Janet beyond exceeded our expectations! She made us completely comfortable during the photo shoot, and was great in giving direction on how to pose and where to stand/look. She was very creative and had so many ideas while still capturing the overall look that we wanted. The actual pictures were above and beyond what we ever imagined! We have so many beautiful pictures to choose from and they were ready in less than 2 weeks!!! Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Janet was amazing from the first time we met her. She has such a calming presence and makes you feel at ease during such a stressful time. She understood the vibe of the images we wanted to create right away. The day of the wedding, Janet was great. Made everything run so smoothly and captured INCREDIBLE images. We just received our wedding photos, and they exceeded all expectations. THEY ARE AMAZING! I highly highly would recommend Janet!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Janet and her team are amazing to work with! It was great getting to know her during our engagement shoot. We went to my venue a month before to scope out good locations for the day of our wedding. She is very professional and does beautiful work. It is hard to pick the photos for our wedding album because there are so many good ones! People who view my pictures only have good things to say about them! She is a pleasure to work with and helps you keep on schedule. She is a women with many skills. She helped button and sew a button on my dress when I needed help! You will not be disappointed with her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lyndzi · Married on 08/24/2017

If you want PHENOMENAL photos PLEASE book with Janet. She’s amazing and very personable. She understands your needs and works with you to capture ever photo you want. She will go out of her way to make your dreams come true!!! Janet is worth every penny and is someone I will also contact for future photographs. I can not thank her enough for everything she has done for me and my husband. We love you Janet!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Janet! Janet organized the entire day and kept everything going and on schedule so I did not have to worry about a thing! After the formal shots, Janet took many wonderful candid photos at the ceremony and reception. The photos are numerous and absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Janet and her team are simply THE best! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures, and we could not be more ecstatic with how they turned out. Janet is so creative, kind, and professional. She made us instantly feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, she ensured that everything ran smoothly and on time... even when there were thousands of people around Princeton's campus where we had our first look! Janet and her team captured every moment of our day beautifully. Not to mention her organization and turn-around time is so quick! The same-day edit she had on display at our reception for our guests (and us!) to see was amazing. We just got back from our honeymoon a week ago, and we already have all of our pictures in hand (< 3 weeks after our wedding). We love them all so much that I have no idea how we will choose for our album! Words truly cannot thank you enough!

I highly, highly recommend Janet Lanza Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/26/2017

Janet took our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more thrilled with how they have come out. She has a quick turn around time and her passion for photography shows through her work. We would highly recommend Janet's photography services to anyone looking for a photographer that will give you a very personalized experience.

Sent on 06/06/2017