Petal Pushers Inc. Reviews

99 | Trenton, NJ

99 Reviews for Petal Pushers Inc.

Petal Pushers Inc. 1
Petal Pushers Inc. 2
Petal Pushers Inc. 3
Petal Pushers Inc. 4
Petal Pushers Inc. 5
Petal Pushers Inc. 6
Petal Pushers Inc. 7

Katy · Married on 07/05/2018

Karen put me at ease from our first meeting. She helped me put together an amazing plan, but staying within my budget. She even helped design my dream faux flower wall to use as a photo backdrop! Kristen was the designer on our wedding and she blew us away with the centerpiece arrangements and all the special touches! My guests were fighting over who got to take them home, and I am still getting comments over how beautiful everything came out. I highly recommend them!!!

Dana · Married on 01/20/2018

I can’t say enough good things. I gave Karen my budget from our first meeting and not only did she stick to it, she managed to stay under it. She knew what i wanted without me even having to really explain it (I know nothing about flowers). My good friend works with flowers but couldn’t do mine since she was in my wedding— she was beyond impressed. Loved everything about them. Would recommend a thousand times.

Petal Pushers Inc. 8
    Petal Pushers Inc. 9

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Petal Pushers was a pleasure to work with. Their pricing was reasonable, they were able to work within my budget AND make a beyond gorgeous boquet that was everything I wanted and more. They even went above and beyond to make a few different color scheme mockups for my bridesmaids to make sure that I was 100% happy with what I was getting. Couldn't have made a better florist decision!!!

Petal Pushers Inc. 10
    Petal Pushers Inc. 11
    Petal Pushers Inc. 12
    Petal Pushers Inc. 13
    Petal Pushers Inc. 14

Grace · Married on 11/04/2017

I got married in early November 2017 and Petal Pushers was absolutely AMAZING! We worked with Erica and she was the best. She was so accommodating and helpful, giving us her thoughts and suggestions when we asked for it and reassured us when needed. She was so professional and relaxed. Her experience and thoughtfulness made us calm and at ease -- we knew we had nothing to worry about when it came to our flowers. The arrangements, bouquets, etc. were all delivered promptly and they were all GORGEOUS!!! I highly recommend Petal Pushers. So worth it! Thanks, Erica and Petal Pushers!

Petal Pushers Inc. 15
    Petal Pushers Inc. 16

Geralyn · Married on 11/03/2017

Karen at petal pushers was outstanding! The flowers and the way she set up my ballroom looked like a fairy tale! It was absolutely gorgeous and prettier then I ever expected! Everyone was complimenting say how gorgeous the flowers and table set up was and some even said nicer then their own they wish they had known to use her!

Petal Pushers Inc. 17
    Petal Pushers Inc. 18
    Petal Pushers Inc. 19
    Petal Pushers Inc. 20

Marielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Karen and her team are AMAZING. They exceeded any expectations I had and blew me away with my perfect bouquet and flowers. Every little detail was spot on, from the gorgeous Chuppa and the lanterns down the aisle, to the centerpieces and and bouquets, everything was absolutely perfect. I had ( and still am getting) compliments on my flowers and how unique and gorgeous they were. My bouquet was beyond anything I could have imagined, as we get photos back from the wedding, the flowers are so standout and make everything so beautiful. Karen understood my rustic/fall vision from the minute we first spoke, and she took that vision and turned it into a masterpiece. They made the whole process so easy and smooth, I can't say enough about Petal Pushers, thank you so much for making my wedding truly unique to my personality. I will be recommending to all my future friends getting married in the area !

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Karen was the best! She was able to take what I described in words and make everything look exactly how I pictured it in my mind. She was also extremely flexible when I needed some last minute changes. Everything was so beautiful and fresh, and I would recommend her and the team at Petal Pushers to everyone I know!

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2017

Karen did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers. From our first meeting, it was clear that Karen understood our vision and had the expertise to execute it exactly as we envisioned. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were stunning, and exactly what I had imagined. Karen was very patient with me as we worked through details to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. We highly recommend them for your wedding!! :)

Cristyn · Married on 09/22/2017

I loved working with Petal Pushers for all my wedding flowers and greenery. Kristen was fabulous to work with and made my wedding look stunning with the beautiful arrangements!

Petal Pushers Inc. 21

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than working with Karen and her team! She made the venue look absolutely incredible and knew exactly what style I going for. All of our guests were impressed and gave us compliments on how beautiful everything turned out, and I've already recommended Petal Pushers to a friend getting married in the area.

Petal Pushers Inc. 22
    Petal Pushers Inc. 23
    Petal Pushers Inc. 24

Lyndzi · Married on 08/24/2017

Most AMAZING florist you will ever book with. Everything was perfect for mine and my husbands big day. I couldn’t have imagined anyone else doing our floral arrangements. HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Krysti · Married on 08/20/2017

Petal Pushers made my wedding vision come alive! I worked with Erica and from the few pictures I showed her along with what we had discussed she really nailed the look I was going for! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. Erica was a huge help setting up as well, very professional yet easy to talk to. I would highly recommend using Petal Pushers, you won't be disappointed! I also received many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were.

Jordyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience with Petal Pushers for our wedding a few weeks ago!

When it came to planning our wedding I had zero ideas about almost everything and that especially went for flowers!

When we went in for our first meeting with Karen I described a few things about our wedding like my dress, the bridesmaids dresses, and our colors (which were kind of all over the place) and told her I knew nothing about flowers or what kind I wanted or anything and she told me no problem, she knew exactly what to do! Karen was familiar with the venue we chose so she offered some extremely helpful suggestions on what we needed but we never once felt any sort of pressure to add anything we couldn't fit into our budget.

Our flowers were delivered right on time and when they came up stairs I was shocked!! They were absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! I received so many compliments about the bouquets the entire night! I honestly cannot thank Karen and everyone else at Petal Pushers enough and cannot recommend them enough!

Paula · Married on 08/12/2017

Bouquets were perfect! They did an awesome job I will be using them for everything!!

Arielle · Married on 07/22/2017

I had an excellent experience with Petal Pushers for my wedding flowers. Karen and Lee were very helpful and supportive throughout the planning process. I didn't have a very clear vision of what type of flowers I wanted and my mind changed a few times but Petal Pushers was very creative and seemed to pull all of my ideas together. They were more than happy to meet with me when I needed reassurance or when I wanted to discuss different ideas. The day of my wedding, all of the floral arrangements were gorgeous. My wedding felt like a fairytale. I will let the attached pictures speak for themselves. I highly recommend Petal Pushers!

Petal Pushers Inc. 25
    Petal Pushers Inc. 32
    Petal Pushers Inc. 33
    Petal Pushers Inc. 34

Margaret · Married on 07/15/2017

I worked with Erica at Petal Pushers for my July 2017 wedding. I walked in with a pinterest board and an idea for an "English Garden" style wedding and on the day of the wedding Erica turned my/our vision into a reality. My photographers recommended Petal Pushers to me since they had seen their other work. My initial appointment was very professional and by the end of it I felt like we had a plan that could be implemented. I met with Erica in a consultation room and showed her the floorplan of the venue (which she was familiar with) and pictures of flowers. She understood what I wanted right away and used her own design skills to build upon my wants and create something that was similar to what I had shown her in the pictures, yet uniquely mine. She took into account how the colors would look in the rooms, the scale of the centerpieces to the tables, and also made suggestions to some details that I may want to add in the room, while never making me feel pressured or pushed into listening to her advice.
    A month prior to the wedding she made me a sample centerpiece. She gave me time to digest what I was seeing and would have been open to any changes, but it was perfect. I ended up taking it home and it looked beautiful on my table for a long time.
    The month leading up to the wedding, I had some additions, some subtractions and some off the wall ideas. Erica was totally available to me and patiently talked me through all options for things (such as place cards, table numbers, etc) that they could provide. The day of the wedding, the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were exactly what we were looking for. They really transformed the room and made my vision a reality. There were flowers everywhere, on ledges and landings, tables and fireplace mantels. Every indoor picture I've seen has beautiful flowers in the background. I'm running out of room in this review, but suffice it to say, I highly recommend Erica and Petal Pushers.

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2017

Love love love Petal Pushers. We felt adamant about sticking within a certain budget and Petal Pushers was totally accommodating to put together arrangements that were absolutely stunning for a price we felt comfortable with.

Jena-Rose · Married on 07/07/2017

Where do I even begin?! Petal Pushers was amazing from the very beginning. I talked to Karen about my rustic/pastel color/summer wedding vision for my flowers. I felt like she completely understood me and what I wanted. She also came up with some great ideas I didn’t even think of. We were in close contact and met a few times leading up to the wedding day so I could make changes, add, etc. She was always willing to meet and quick to communicate. I loved that after our meetings, she would show us the flowers in the freezer ready to go out to their wedding that weekend. I loved seeing her work in action and knew she was very talented and had an eye for beautiful bouquets. The day of my wedding came and went quickly but one thing my guests are still talking about four months later are the flowers bouquets and arrangements. They were absolutely stunning. The colors came together perfectly (pastel pink and mint) with the flowers Karen chose and she also included succulents and eucalyptus which I absolutely loved. The venue was decorated beautifully because of the flowers. We also did lanterns with the flower arrangements around them which were gorgeous. But I also saw a flower here and there, not necessarily what we paid for but extra where the decorators thought it would look nice ... and it sure did!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better florist or team to add to our dream wedding. I have already led four of my friends in her direction and I will continue to tell people to hire her as their florist because she was absolutely amazing. Thank you, Karen!

• User7328600 · 1+ year ago

Petal Pushers had done the wedding flowers for my wedding in June. From day 1 with Karen, it was so easy to handle and they knew exactly what we wanted. They work with your budget and the price is well reasonable. The day of the wedding, the flowers turned out to be so beautiful and full. The flowers around at the cocktail and reception hour were just as amazingly beautiful! Everyone loved the flowers and wanted to take home the reception centerpieces. I fully recommend Petal Pushers for wedding flowers and decorations!

Kate · Married on 05/27/2017

Karen and her team did an absolutely incredible job on the arrangements for my wedding this past May. I had a loose idea of what I wanted but there were so many different styles I liked-- Karen really helped me to refine my vision. She came with me to the venue several times and helped to give me different price point options for enhancing a space. On the big day the flowers were perfectly arranged, fresh and beautiful. Thanks Petal Pushers!!

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Karen did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding in May 2017! She was able to take the vision I had and make it come to life. The flowers were a very important part to me for my wedding and I am SO happy I chose Petal Pushers as the vendor. They were so easy to work with and knew our venue at the Nassau Inn well. When I first walked into our ballroom, I was blown away at what an amazing job they did for all of the centerpieces - I even received quite a few compliments from the guests the night of our wedding! The bouquets and boutonnieres were fresh and the colors were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Karen and her team for any event, especially a wedding! I couldn't have been happier with the flowers!

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Petal Pushers for our wedding on 5/6/17. We met with Karen initially and took down some ideas right off the bat and put down a deposit. Their work is so lovely and so highly recommended that we knew we couldn't go wrong; plus supporting a local business in my hometown was extremely important to us during the planning process. We followed up about 2 weeks until the wedding via phone and Karen was so wonderful to us - taking pictures and texting me so I could approve everything before the final order for flowers. She even helped us slash our pricetag a bit as we went a little far over budget. Karen and the team put together a BEAUTIFUL set of flowers for us - from the simple and elegant centerpieces to the incredible blush and white bridal bouquet that I have dried and plan to keep forever. The care and time they took to put together our flowers was so incredible and we feel so lucky to have decided on such a great company for our wedding day.

Ali · Married on 11/12/2016

Petal Pushers did an amazing job with my flowers. They came out absolutely gorgeous. They are very receptive to what you are looking for and they work within your budget. Everything came out so beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more!

RUSTI · Married on 11/11/2016

KAREN AND HER STAFF ARE EXPERT AT CREATING ANY STYLE OF ARRANGEMENTS YOU WISH> HER MATERIALS ARE FRESH AND DELIVERED PROMPTLY>