Petal Pushers Reviews

Petal Pushers 5
Petal Pushers 6
Petal Pushers 7
  • User4585348 ·

Awesome! Karen made sure everything was perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2019

Kristen!!!

Kristen was absolutely wonderful from day one! She made up everything exactly has I had in my mind from the bouquets to the centerpieces to corsages and boutonnières. I could not have asked for a more beautiful atmosphere to get married in. Communicating with Kristen was responsive and helpful and I felt extremely well taken care of from the get go. I highly recommend working with Kristen and the team at petal pushers!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • F

Kristen · Married on 03/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We hired Petal Pushers for our wedding in March and our flowers were beautiful. The bouquets were bright and springy which is exactly what I wanted. I worked with Erica and she was amazing. The day before my wedding, she called me and invited me to come into the shop to look at what they had created. I loved that I was able to preview them before hand and not just waiting anxiously on my wedding day to see what my flowers would look like. They also created 2 large centerpieces for me which were beautiful and used during the ceremony and reception. I love that they offered that as an option to me. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Petal Pushers 9
    Petal Pushers 10
    Petal Pushers 11

Leanne Cassell · Married on 10/26/2018

Stop your florist search here!

Karen & her team were absolutely incredible. All I had to do was give them some inspiration photos and a description of my vision, and they brought it to life bigger and better than I ever could have imagined. I would recommend them 10x over to anyone looking for an exceptional floral display for any event.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Petal Pushers 12
    Petal Pushers 13
    Petal Pushers 14
    Petal Pushers 15
    Petal Pushers 16
    Petal Pushers 17

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful flowers and amazing service!

Karen from Petal Pushers was so easy to work with. The prices are super reasonable, and the day of flower delivery to the venue was smooth. All of our guests commented how beautiful the bouquet arrangements were. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Petal Pushers 18

Angelica · Married on 08/12/2018

What a perfect experience

petal pusher were wonderful. I worked with Karen! She is the best. She was easy to work with from the moment we sat with her. I told her my ideas and what I was looking for and showed her some examples I came across on Pinterest. Karen was just fantastic. She Immediately jump in with some of her own ideas and recommendations and I loved everything she came up with. She just understood my visions and what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

Kathy Stoltzfus · Married on 08/11/2018

Kathy Stoltzfus

The work was impeccable and flowers were stunning. I had several friends and family ask me who did your flowers? Also, my photographer ask about who did your flowers? The photographer has done many weddings and loved my flowers. Thank you for all your hard work.

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Florist Ever

I worked with Karen for my summer wedding and she was an absolute dream! From the moment I stepped into her shop, I knew she would bring my wedding dreams to life. Her staff is super nice and a pleasure to work with; never had any problems with scheduling appointments. Karen is such a professional and she just understands exactly what the bride wants. Perfect scores from me!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Petal Pushers 19
    Petal Pushers 20

Rita · Married on 08/03/2018

Best Service

Flowers were beautiful and fresh. They were very professional and on time. They were very accommodating.

Katy · Married on 07/05/2018

Karen put me at ease from our first meeting. She helped me put together an amazing plan, but staying within my budget. She even helped design my dream faux flower wall to use as a photo backdrop! Kristen was the designer on our wedding and she blew us away with the centerpiece arrangements and all the special touches! My guests were fighting over who got to take them home, and I am still getting comments over how beautiful everything came out. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dana · Married on 01/20/2018

I can’t say enough good things. I gave Karen my budget from our first meeting and not only did she stick to it, she managed to stay under it. She knew what i wanted without me even having to really explain it (I know nothing about flowers). My good friend works with flowers but couldn’t do mine since she was in my wedding— she was beyond impressed. Loved everything about them. Would recommend a thousand times.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Petal Pushers 21
    Petal Pushers 22

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Petal Pushers was a pleasure to work with. Their pricing was reasonable, they were able to work within my budget AND make a beyond gorgeous boquet that was everything I wanted and more. They even went above and beyond to make a few different color scheme mockups for my bridesmaids to make sure that I was 100% happy with what I was getting. Couldn't have made a better florist decision!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Petal Pushers 23
    Petal Pushers 24
    Petal Pushers 25
    Petal Pushers 26
    Petal Pushers 27

Grace · Married on 11/04/2017

I got married in early November 2017 and Petal Pushers was absolutely AMAZING! We worked with Erica and she was the best. She was so accommodating and helpful, giving us her thoughts and suggestions when we asked for it and reassured us when needed. She was so professional and relaxed. Her experience and thoughtfulness made us calm and at ease -- we knew we had nothing to worry about when it came to our flowers. The arrangements, bouquets, etc. were all delivered promptly and they were all GORGEOUS!!! I highly recommend Petal Pushers. So worth it! Thanks, Erica and Petal Pushers!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Petal Pushers 28
    Petal Pushers 29

Geralyn · Married on 11/03/2017

Karen at petal pushers was outstanding! The flowers and the way she set up my ballroom looked like a fairy tale! It was absolutely gorgeous and prettier then I ever expected! Everyone was complimenting say how gorgeous the flowers and table set up was and some even said nicer then their own they wish they had known to use her!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Petal Pushers 30
    Petal Pushers 31
    Petal Pushers 32
    Petal Pushers 33

Marielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Karen and her team are AMAZING. They exceeded any expectations I had and blew me away with my perfect bouquet and flowers. Every little detail was spot on, from the gorgeous Chuppa and the lanterns down the aisle, to the centerpieces and and bouquets, everything was absolutely perfect. I had ( and still am getting) compliments on my flowers and how unique and gorgeous they were. My bouquet was beyond anything I could have imagined, as we get photos back from the wedding, the flowers are so standout and make everything so beautiful. Karen understood my rustic/fall vision from the minute we first spoke, and she took that vision and turned it into a masterpiece. They made the whole process so easy and smooth, I can't say enough about Petal Pushers, thank you so much for making my wedding truly unique to my personality. I will be recommending to all my future friends getting married in the area !

Sent on 12/12/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Karen was the best! She was able to take what I described in words and make everything look exactly how I pictured it in my mind. She was also extremely flexible when I needed some last minute changes. Everything was so beautiful and fresh, and I would recommend her and the team at Petal Pushers to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2017

Karen did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers. From our first meeting, it was clear that Karen understood our vision and had the expertise to execute it exactly as we envisioned. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were stunning, and exactly what I had imagined. Karen was very patient with me as we worked through details to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. We highly recommend them for your wedding!! :)

Sent on 10/14/2017

Cristyn · Married on 09/22/2017

I loved working with Petal Pushers for all my wedding flowers and greenery. Kristen was fabulous to work with and made my wedding look stunning with the beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Petal Pushers 34

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than working with Karen and her team! She made the venue look absolutely incredible and knew exactly what style I going for. All of our guests were impressed and gave us compliments on how beautiful everything turned out, and I've already recommended Petal Pushers to a friend getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Petal Pushers 35
    Petal Pushers 36
    Petal Pushers 37

Lyndzi · Married on 08/24/2017

Most AMAZING florist you will ever book with. Everything was perfect for mine and my husbands big day. I couldn’t have imagined anyone else doing our floral arrangements. HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Krysti · Married on 08/20/2017

Petal Pushers made my wedding vision come alive! I worked with Erica and from the few pictures I showed her along with what we had discussed she really nailed the look I was going for! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. Erica was a huge help setting up as well, very professional yet easy to talk to. I would highly recommend using Petal Pushers, you won't be disappointed! I also received many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jordyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience with Petal Pushers for our wedding a few weeks ago!

When it came to planning our wedding I had zero ideas about almost everything and that especially went for flowers!

When we went in for our first meeting with Karen I described a few things about our wedding like my dress, the bridesmaids dresses, and our colors (which were kind of all over the place) and told her I knew nothing about flowers or what kind I wanted or anything and she told me no problem, she knew exactly what to do! Karen was familiar with the venue we chose so she offered some extremely helpful suggestions on what we needed but we never once felt any sort of pressure to add anything we couldn't fit into our budget.

Our flowers were delivered right on time and when they came up stairs I was shocked!! They were absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! I received so many compliments about the bouquets the entire night! I honestly cannot thank Karen and everyone else at Petal Pushers enough and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Paula · Married on 08/12/2017

Bouquets were perfect! They did an awesome job I will be using them for everything!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Arielle · Married on 07/22/2017

I had an excellent experience with Petal Pushers for my wedding flowers. Karen and Lee were very helpful and supportive throughout the planning process. I didn't have a very clear vision of what type of flowers I wanted and my mind changed a few times but Petal Pushers was very creative and seemed to pull all of my ideas together. They were more than happy to meet with me when I needed reassurance or when I wanted to discuss different ideas. The day of my wedding, all of the floral arrangements were gorgeous. My wedding felt like a fairytale. I will let the attached pictures speak for themselves. I highly recommend Petal Pushers!

Sent on 09/02/2018