Petal Pushers Reviews

Petal Pushers 5
Petal Pushers 6
Petal Pushers 7
  • User4585348 ·

Awesome! Karen made sure everything was perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2014

A. Mirb · Married on 09/10/2019

Petal Pushers did a great job.

Petal Pushers did such a great job with my daughter’s wedding at the Chauncey hotel. They were able to take the lead in making suggestions and keeping the price in our range. The arrangements were breathtaking. We received so many compliments the day of the wedding and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Petal Pushers 8
  • Chloe

Chloe Blessing · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Peral pushers did such a wonderful job making the bouquets and arrangements gorgeous! So much more than I imagined. Thank you so much!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Petal Pushers 13
    Petal Pushers 14
  • Laura

Laura Fileccia · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome experience with an even better outcome! Highly recommend!

I don't particularly like flowers so when planning for our wedding, we were thinking more greenery, wild leaves, and succulents. This is exactly what we got and I was in LOVE!

Our wedding took place this past weekend at a venue called "Grounds for Sculpture". GFS is a huge outdoor sculpture park that is very eclectic in nature, filled with lots of flowers and trees, and was the start of our whole "let love grow" theme.

When it came time to book a florist, we knew we wanted to stick with that theme but were open to ideas. We also decided to look at florist near the venue to be strategic and make sure nothing would stop them from getting to us. We found Petal Pushers, took a ride over and fell in love with the shop. Its eclectic itself and has a relaxing vibe that we felt at home in. We met with Karen, went over our ideas briefly, the price was right and we decided to give it a go. Even when I had to add on 3 extra tables and changed the shape of the centerpieces, they accommodated me and charged me accordingly. Boy am I glad we chose them!

We showed Karen ideas but ultimately gave her leeway to come up with something green, wild, and natural looking. That's exactly what we got. My bouquet was amazing with a last minute flower addition. The girls bouquets were perfect. The centerpieces were unreal and everything I imaged for our big day. The greenery at the ceremony made the space and our sweetheart table was perfectly green. The boutonnieres also matched our bouquets and everything came together organically. I could not be more happy. It fit the venue perfectly, and more importantly, it fit US perfectly!

I wasn't even aware the flowers were dropped off b/c I had a coordinator who handled everything, but when we were about to leave and I was given my bouquet, I felt my look was complete.

Bottom Line: I would absolutely recommend and use Petal Pushers again. Thank you for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Petal Pushers 15
    Petal Pushers 16
    Petal Pushers 17
    Petal Pushers 18
  • Elisa

Elisa DeVincenzi · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful to Work With

Just wow! The flowers for my wedding were so beautiful. Karen, Kristen and the Petal Pushers team exceeded my expectations and made my day truly amazing. I heard so many comments with how professional their team was. They even waited til the last minute and stayed later to assemble the pergola flowers because of the heat.

All of the flowers were so fresh and the anemones! Love love love them! Karen wasn't sure if she could get them because it was so late in the season but she knew how much they meant to me and surprised me the day before my wedding.

Such a pleasure working with this team!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Petal Pushers 25
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing florist

Book your wedding here. I could not recommend them more. It was all perfect.

We had a garden wedding, so didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount on additional flowers. This is literally the only florist who respected our budget and didn't try to up-sell us by thousands.

Karen was direct, respectful and efficient. She heard what we wanted, and provided us with stunning flowers that were exactly what we had in mind. THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

Dream flowers

We worked with Erica and she was an absolute JOY to work with. We met with Petal Pushers very early in our planning process. We had heard a lot of great things about them from friends in the area and we wanted to get them for our date as soon as possible. Of course, we fell in love with the people and their ideas and arrangements as soon as we met with them and booked right away. However, we didn’t have a clear vision of what we wanted for the wedding for the first meeting since it was so early in our planning process. I was nervous before the second meeting a month before the wedding but Erica made me feel so confident. She was willing work with the changes we had from the original meeting. She was so open to looking at the ideas I had and making it so my husband and I both got what we wanted. I wish every bride had the feeling of confidence that I had when we left our meeting with her.
    I was overjoyed when I saw my bouquet….she took all the ideas I had and made them come together in real life. The flower arrangements as decorations throughout the venue - the mantle piece, the rose petals at the altar, the side arrangements, the cake flowers, the list goes on and one. They were all perfect. I cried when I saw the ceremony space. I would only recommend being specific about ribbon colors on the bouquets. Our wedding was slate blue and they had baby blue ribbons on the girls’ bouquets that didn’t totally match which I didn't notice until group photos. Since my wedding, so many people have told me they're using petal pushers now. My boss's daughter actually used them for her wedding! Book Petal Pushers! They will work with you and make your wedding look like a dream. :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Petal Pushers 30
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2019

Kristen!!!

Kristen was absolutely wonderful from day one! She made up everything exactly has I had in my mind from the bouquets to the centerpieces to corsages and boutonnières. I could not have asked for a more beautiful atmosphere to get married in. Communicating with Kristen was responsive and helpful and I felt extremely well taken care of from the get go. I highly recommend working with Kristen and the team at petal pushers!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 03/22/2019

Petal pushers is amazing!

Wonderful to work with. Breathtaking arrangements!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Petal Pushers 31
  • F

Kristen · Married on 03/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We hired Petal Pushers for our wedding in March and our flowers were beautiful. The bouquets were bright and springy which is exactly what I wanted. I worked with Erica and she was amazing. The day before my wedding, she called me and invited me to come into the shop to look at what they had created. I loved that I was able to preview them before hand and not just waiting anxiously on my wedding day to see what my flowers would look like. They also created 2 large centerpieces for me which were beautiful and used during the ceremony and reception. I love that they offered that as an option to me. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Petal Pushers 32
    Petal Pushers 33
    Petal Pushers 34

Leanne Cassell · Married on 10/26/2018

Stop your florist search here!

Karen & her team were absolutely incredible. All I had to do was give them some inspiration photos and a description of my vision, and they brought it to life bigger and better than I ever could have imagined. I would recommend them 10x over to anyone looking for an exceptional floral display for any event.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Petal Pushers 35
    Petal Pushers 36
    Petal Pushers 37
    Petal Pushers 38
    Petal Pushers 39
    Petal Pushers 40

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful flowers and amazing service!

Karen from Petal Pushers was so easy to work with. The prices are super reasonable, and the day of flower delivery to the venue was smooth. All of our guests commented how beautiful the bouquet arrangements were. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Petal Pushers 41

Angelica · Married on 08/12/2018

What a perfect experience

petal pusher were wonderful. I worked with Karen! She is the best. She was easy to work with from the moment we sat with her. I told her my ideas and what I was looking for and showed her some examples I came across on Pinterest. Karen was just fantastic. She Immediately jump in with some of her own ideas and recommendations and I loved everything she came up with. She just understood my visions and what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

Kathy Stoltzfus · Married on 08/11/2018

Kathy Stoltzfus

The work was impeccable and flowers were stunning. I had several friends and family ask me who did your flowers? Also, my photographer ask about who did your flowers? The photographer has done many weddings and loved my flowers. Thank you for all your hard work.

Aleksandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Florist Ever

I worked with Karen for my summer wedding and she was an absolute dream! From the moment I stepped into her shop, I knew she would bring my wedding dreams to life. Her staff is super nice and a pleasure to work with; never had any problems with scheduling appointments. Karen is such a professional and she just understands exactly what the bride wants. Perfect scores from me!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Petal Pushers 42
    Petal Pushers 43

Rita · Married on 08/03/2018

Best Service

Flowers were beautiful and fresh. They were very professional and on time. They were very accommodating.

Katy · Married on 07/05/2018

Karen put me at ease from our first meeting. She helped me put together an amazing plan, but staying within my budget. She even helped design my dream faux flower wall to use as a photo backdrop! Kristen was the designer on our wedding and she blew us away with the centerpiece arrangements and all the special touches! My guests were fighting over who got to take them home, and I am still getting comments over how beautiful everything came out. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dana · Married on 01/20/2018

I can’t say enough good things. I gave Karen my budget from our first meeting and not only did she stick to it, she managed to stay under it. She knew what i wanted without me even having to really explain it (I know nothing about flowers). My good friend works with flowers but couldn’t do mine since she was in my wedding— she was beyond impressed. Loved everything about them. Would recommend a thousand times.

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Petal Pushers 44
    Petal Pushers 45

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Petal Pushers was a pleasure to work with. Their pricing was reasonable, they were able to work within my budget AND make a beyond gorgeous boquet that was everything I wanted and more. They even went above and beyond to make a few different color scheme mockups for my bridesmaids to make sure that I was 100% happy with what I was getting. Couldn't have made a better florist decision!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Petal Pushers 46
    Petal Pushers 47
    Petal Pushers 48
    Petal Pushers 49
    Petal Pushers 50

Grace · Married on 11/04/2017

I got married in early November 2017 and Petal Pushers was absolutely AMAZING! We worked with Erica and she was the best. She was so accommodating and helpful, giving us her thoughts and suggestions when we asked for it and reassured us when needed. She was so professional and relaxed. Her experience and thoughtfulness made us calm and at ease -- we knew we had nothing to worry about when it came to our flowers. The arrangements, bouquets, etc. were all delivered promptly and they were all GORGEOUS!!! I highly recommend Petal Pushers. So worth it! Thanks, Erica and Petal Pushers!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Petal Pushers 51
    Petal Pushers 52

Geralyn · Married on 11/03/2017

Karen at petal pushers was outstanding! The flowers and the way she set up my ballroom looked like a fairy tale! It was absolutely gorgeous and prettier then I ever expected! Everyone was complimenting say how gorgeous the flowers and table set up was and some even said nicer then their own they wish they had known to use her!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Petal Pushers 53
    Petal Pushers 54
    Petal Pushers 55
    Petal Pushers 56

Marielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Karen and her team are AMAZING. They exceeded any expectations I had and blew me away with my perfect bouquet and flowers. Every little detail was spot on, from the gorgeous Chuppa and the lanterns down the aisle, to the centerpieces and and bouquets, everything was absolutely perfect. I had ( and still am getting) compliments on my flowers and how unique and gorgeous they were. My bouquet was beyond anything I could have imagined, as we get photos back from the wedding, the flowers are so standout and make everything so beautiful. Karen understood my rustic/fall vision from the minute we first spoke, and she took that vision and turned it into a masterpiece. They made the whole process so easy and smooth, I can't say enough about Petal Pushers, thank you so much for making my wedding truly unique to my personality. I will be recommending to all my future friends getting married in the area !

Sent on 12/12/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Karen was the best! She was able to take what I described in words and make everything look exactly how I pictured it in my mind. She was also extremely flexible when I needed some last minute changes. Everything was so beautiful and fresh, and I would recommend her and the team at Petal Pushers to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Noelle · Married on 09/22/2017

Karen did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers. From our first meeting, it was clear that Karen understood our vision and had the expertise to execute it exactly as we envisioned. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were stunning, and exactly what I had imagined. Karen was very patient with me as we worked through details to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. We highly recommend them for your wedding!! :)

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • Cristyn

Cristyn · Married on 09/22/2017

I loved working with Petal Pushers for all my wedding flowers and greenery. Kristen was fabulous to work with and made my wedding look stunning with the beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 07/30/2018