915 New Brunswick Avenue, Rahway, NJ 07065 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blooming Fields Flower Shop

Blooming Fields Flower Shop has beautiful roses shipped in from the family farm in Ecuador. We have experienced designers who can bring your vision to life. We have decorated many venues in the NJ/NY area. We can complement any decor with our beautiful arrangements. Having a themed wedding? We LOVE IT! Let's design it out! We will work with your planners to bring a dream to reality.

Follow Blooming Fields Flower Shop on

1 Reviews for Blooming Fields Flower Shop

Tamara · Married on 03/10/2018

0.4
      0.5

Unfortunately, I didn't have a good customer experience. Although I really wanted this to work out for my wedding, I got caught between partners (floral designs, Piscataway) who were severing their relationship and then I was told to choose. I'm now searching for a florist who can help me with almost a month to my wedding! Initially I met at the shop with the floral designer during my consultation and they both described themselves as partners, collaborating on my wedding. I have never had a more a more disappointing experience such as this.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Blooming Fields Flower Shop Pricing

Blooming Fields Flower Shop Price Rates

Blooming Fields Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 915 New Brunswick Avenue Rahway, 07065 See on map