Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co Reviews

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co 3
Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co 4

Lisa C. · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Touch

We used Monday Morning flowers for my daughter’s bat mitzvah. They were so easy to work with, and helped us plan a layout that would bring the nature theme in to the room. The centerpieces were just so beautiful, we went with a very rustic look and it came out perfectly. They are lovely people too!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/28/2018

September Wedding

Georgianne and Monday Morning Flowers were wonderful! She is so sweet and responded very quickly to all of my questions. After our initial meeting, my husband and I knew we had to book her for our wedding. Georgianne worked within our budget and our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Do yourself a favor and book Monday Morning Flowers!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co 5
    Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co 6
    Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co 7
    Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co 8

Natalie Evans · Married on 09/15/2018

A Florist Who Clearly Loves What They Do

Whenever I mentioned getting married in the Princeton area, people recommended Monday Morning Florist so they were first on my list to contact. Georgianne and I clicked immediately and spent an hour during our first call reviewing my Pinterest and discussing design ideas. They truly have wedding flowers down to a science. Their forms provided a helpful framework in thinking through the different flowers that I may need. Following the first call, Georgianne was able to put together a proposal and a lot of other suggestions. Even though she does this all the time, she seemed genuinely excited to be working on my flowers and our black and white theme.

Having a small wedding, I wanted the flower budget to be proportionate and Georgianne understood this. Throughout the process she recommended cost conscious options (like black daisies instead of anemones) and even discouraged us from buying any extra arrangements for our cocktail hour! When we sat down with Georgianne to go over every detail, she was so thorough and accommodating. As was walked through everything and the topic would shift from flowers to non-related items (that we were trying to coordinate the flowers to), Georgianne was incredibly patient and helped us think through things even outside her area of expertise!

What I remember most about walking down the aisle for our ceremony is seeing our floral arch for the first time and having it exceed what I imagined. It was stunning. The bridal bouquets and table arrangements were beautiful as well. It was absolutely heartbreaking that I couldn't keep all of them forever after the wedding. I can't say much about their delivery, set up or tear down which is the best compliment that I can give because I was completely unaware of this happening as I got to enjoy my wedding day.
    Everyone was right, Monday Morning Florist is the best! They truly care and are passionate about what they do and the quality and beauty in their flower arrangements is unmatched. If you don't believe me, check their Instagram!

Sent on 11/11/2018

PEARLOMA · Married on 11/25/2017

Monday Morning Flowers did all the personal flowers for my wedding (bouquets and boutonnieres) and they were stunning. Right from the get go, Georgianne was professional, responsive to all my emails and provided great suggestions related to color scheme and flower options. On the wedding day, the flowers arrived in vases beautifully labeled with the names of the bridal party. Monday Morning Flowers also provided a thoughtful gift bag and a wedding card. Such great attention to detail!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Paige · Married on 09/29/2017

Georgianne and her team were lovely to work with for our wedding on 9/29/17. From the beginning, Georgianne was warm, kind, professional and extremely knowledgeable. You can tell that she REALLY cares about executing your vision in the most beautiful way. Our venue unfortunately changed midway through planning and she was kind enough to meet with us multiple times to help ease my anxiety about the changes. Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL, I could not be happier. I highly recommend Georgianne and her team!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved working with Georgianne and team!

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

I worked with Georgianne and she was great. Very knowledgeable and knows her flowers. I know nothing about flowers other than what my favorite ones are and I knew I needed a florist who would be able to walk me through everything. I presented Georgianne with a vision and she brought it to life within my budget...everything turned out beautiful! My husband and I were very, very happy.

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • RJmargo

Rose · Married on 05/21/2016

I originally contacted Monday Morning Flowers because three of my vendors recommended them. My vendors recommended Monday Morning Flowers for good reason. Georgianne and her staff are fantastic and we were truly happy with how our flowers turned out!

Originally I was looking to do submerged flower centerpieces. When I met with Georgianne about a year before my wedding, this is what we discussed. I ended up changing my mind a few months later and going a completely different route. She loved the new idea and even did a mock up for me a few months before the wedding. She was also great about working within my budget, while still creating quality centerpieces, bouquets, corsages and boutineers.

On the day of the wedding, the bouquets, corsages and boutineers were delivered 15 minutes early, which worked out really well. Her set up team did a great job and the venue looked amazing.

I would 100% recommend Monday morning flowers to anyone who is looking for quality, beautiful centerpieces for their wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Thank you so much Rose for the very kind review. It was so much fun working with you and your mom and we are so happy you were pleased!!

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2015

I'm now 3 days removed from my wedding and I'm having a hard time parting with my bouquet..I'm not a big flower girl by any means and didn't have a huge budget for bouquets so I was apprehensive about purchasing them. After scheduling my appointment at Monday Morning, I thought to myself "there's no way they can work with my budget but lets give it a go." With my pinterest board set, off I went. Upon arriving, I was absolutely speechless because of the adorable cottage in New England feel this store gave off...it was beyond adorable. I had the pleasure of working with the VERY knowledgeable and sweet Alex who listened to my vision, and guided me through everything. With her expertise, I was able to see and choose flowers I never knew existed ..I had the most beautiful Fall arrangement of Protea, lotus pods, rosemary and more. It was very me, it was very Autumn and it was very beautiful. She never blinked when I told her my budget and made sure I wasn't overwhelmed. I purchased all the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding that day. When I arrived at my bridal suite the day of my wedding, I gasped at how beautiful everything came out. Beyond happy from start to finish. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Samantha, what a lovely review. You have made us all happy from Alex (who took your order) to Holly (who created your bouquets and made the delivery for you) ~ we are so grateful you took the time to write this wonderful review. Congratulations on you marriage and thank you for trusting us to create the flowers of your dreams. Warm Regards, Georgianne

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Monday Morning did all of my flowers for my Oct. 3, 2015 wedding at the Chauncey Hotel and Conference Center in Princeton. Georgianne was an absolute delight to work with. She never gave us a hard sell, even talked us out of some of the more expensive flowers so we could stay on budget and most importantly listened to all of our likes and dislikes and delivered the most beautiful flowers we could have even asked for. When Hurricane Joaquin moved my outdoor wedding inside only 3 days before the event Georgianne was quick to change the plan and adapt on the fly. My Mom was a Florist when I was growing up so I grew up around this industry and it was clearly evident to me that they know what they are doing, they are professional and creative and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Aww, I'm so glad you were pleased and that everything worked out so well. You were so much fun to work with and it was our pleasure to be there for you during a "stressful" time!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such a delightful review.

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Georgianne and her team are amazing! I had a bad experience with the first florist I met with and was going to book, so I was nervous and stressed trying to find a new one. Georgianne and everyone at Monday Morning Flowers took that stress and worry away! They were very responsive and so helpful throughout the entire process, I couldn't be happier!

For my meeting with Georgianne I showed her pictures of what I liked and asked if she could do something similar to them, and that's exactly what she did! Everything turned out absolutely perfect. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres...everything was better then I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were too! Thank you Georgianne and everyone at Monday Morning Flowers, everything was perfect and made my day even more special.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Aww, thanks so much for the kind review. We are all so happy that you were pleased. It's always so nice to do weddings at Hopewell Valley Vineyard and we really got lucky with the gorgeous weather. Thanks again!

Susan · Married on 08/29/2015

Monday Morning Flowers did such a beautiful job on my flowers! The centerpieces, boutenniers, sweetheart table, the bridesmaids bouquets and especially my bouquet were absolutely breathtaking!!! They were so gorgeous and the arrangements with the different flowers in the shades I requested were more than I even imagined in my head.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Thank you Susan, I'm so glad you were pleased!!

I had just the best time working with Georgianne and her team at Monday Morning Flower. They worked with my budget, were very responsive to changes in my bridal party, and even were able to provide me with a refund when the flowers wilted before the ceremony. I cannot say enough about how smooth the process was; I did not have to worry at all about the flowers on my wedding day. They had the van already at the venue setting up before I arrived, everything was well labeled and the flowers looked amazing!! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Aww, thank you so much for the lovely review and so sorry about the pew flowers. I'm glad all in all you were pleased with our service and it was so sweet of you to take the time to review us!! :)

Pat · Married on 05/22/2015

We were so pleased with our flowers designed and prepared by Monday Morning Flower & Balloon Company! Hats off to Georgianne and her team! I met with Georgianne and knew right away she understood what type of wedding I envisioned and what style of bouquets and arrangements I wanted. She made some great suggestions for floral displays at the cocktail hour (that were moved inside) and the seat assignment table. Our bouquets were gorgeous!!!! I dried the bridal bouquet and some of the other flowers so I could keep them. I highly recommend Monday Morning Flower & Balloon Company for any type of occasion or for flowers "just because". The Friday specials are very good deals! Thanks Georgianne!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

I'm so glad you were pleased! We really enjoyed helping you with the wedding. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a nice review, we really appreciate it! Hugs to you! Georgianne

Georgianne was a pleasure to work with. We were able to work with her remotely over the phone and she still managed to match our wedding colors and create beautiful centerpieces with the information and photo ideas that we provided. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony flowers were also beautiful. She was able to work within our budget and offered several options for us to choose from. We highly recommend Monday Morning Flower Company!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We really appreciate the kind words!

Georgianne was wonderful to work with from our very first meeting. She was flexible and made beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, all within a reasonable budget.

Sent on 11/02/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co. Flowers were very important to my mother and I, and ironically, the part of the wedding process that caused me the most stress. We had a limited flower budget, and I was having a hard time deciding on what I wanted for both my bouquets and centerpieces. We also had a difficult time finding a florist that would work within our somewhat limited budget. That is until we met Georgianne. I truly feel that Georgianne went above and beyond for my wedding. She sat with my mother and I for almost two hours helping me decide what I wanted. She was super patient, and came up with an endless amount of ideas before we finally made our decisions.

When my bouquets arrived at my door the morning of our wedding, they were so beautiful I literally wanted to cry! Everything had come together perfectly and I was in love with them. Whenever my photographer asked whether or not I wanted my bouquets in certain pictures, my answer was ALWAYS a resounding "yes!" I wanted the beauty of those flowers captured forever.

Thank you so much Georgianne and everyone at Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Oh, wow, that is so sweet!! We had so much fun working with you and your mom and I'm thrilled you were so pleased. You made my day, thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

Shara · Married on 09/27/2014

Effortless phone order for balloon arrangements for my daughter's Sweet 16. They followed up with contact person at venue and delivered as promised.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Hi Shara, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're so please you were happy with our service. Thanks for taking time to let us know!

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Georgianne and her staff were wonderful to work with. They went over every detail numerous times to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted and had envisioned. When we first met with Georgianne, we had no clue what we wanted. She spent hours going through images and picking them apart to figure out what we liked and didn't like until we narrowed it down to something that fit our budget. Our flowers and centerpieces were stunning. We did not have a large budget for the florist so we opted for 2 different types of beautiful glass centerpieces that really added so much ambiance to the room. One of them we used to line the aisle for our ceremony. It was such a great idea to re-purpose these! For part of my bridal bouquet and the groomsmen boutineers, they matched the flower color exact to the bridesmaid dresses and the rest of the flowers we used blended perfectly into our color scheme. You can tell everyone at MMF really loves to please their brides (and grooms). They are so patient to take the time to really get every detail correct. Monday Morning came recommended to us from a friend and we are so thankful we used them.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a thoughtful review. I'm so happy you were so pleased and I'll be sure to let Matt and Holly (your set up team) know how happy you were, especially with the reset of the aisle decor to the tables. So sweet of you to take the time to review. Thanks again.

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2014

I had my flowers done by Georgianne and her crew over at Monday Morning Flowers in Princeton, NJ and I must say it was an extreme pleasure working with her. I received so many compliments on my simple flower arrangements and bouquets because they were so elegantly put together and personalized with each bridesmaids name pinned on a tag to each bouquet. We had a low budget of $1000 and Georgianne showed us just as much attention and care as if we were spending big bucks. They really did a great job and captured the idea of my rustic wedding in a delicate and romantic way. I have nothing but great things to say about them!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Aren't you wonderful to write us such a sweet review. We had so much fun working with you and it really makes my heart sing to know you felt well taken care of. Thanks again!!

Constance · Married on 09/06/2014

Georgianne & her team were absolutely amazing to work with. The first appointment, she took the time to speak with us, and completely worked within my budget, she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was breathtaking, as well as the bridemaids bouquets. My centerpieces, were EXACTLY what I had envisioned! I could not be happier. They were even able to incorporate my grandmothers pearls completely last minute. I've never worked with or met nicer people. I would go back to her in a heartbeat for anything, and will recommend her shop to all friends & family!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Oh Connie, thank you so much for the kind review. You made a gorgeous bride and it really was our pleasure to help you create the wedding of your dreams. See you on Facebook!!

Tricia · Married on 08/30/2014

I am soooo beyond happy that I came across Monday Morning Flowers. To say that the flowers were perfect - is an absolute understatement! Georgainne was beyond amazing - the first meeting we had with her was over an hour long. We went over every single detail you can imagine, and some things you would never think of unless you were in the flower business. The final details meeting was great as well - she matched our colors and went through line by line to make sure we didn't miss a single thing! We did hydrangeas - and they were gorgeous. Everyone was fighting over our centerpieces haha! And the cost was amazing for 6 girls, 6 guys, 2 dads, 2 moms, 2 grandmoms, 2 readers, 20 centerpieces, a huge guest book centerpiece and a flower girl basket.

Our wedding was August 30th - and today (2 and 1/2 weeks later) - the flowers still look gorgeous!

I would use Monday Morning again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Tricia, thank you so much for the amazing review. I'm beyond thrilled that you were so pleased. It was so much fun working with you and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to all the staff who helped with your wedding. Please stay in touch and we'd love to see pictures!!

Sam · Married on 06/20/2014

I have known Georgianne professionally, and when it came time to picking someone to do the flowers for my wedding I went straight to her. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. My bouquet was even prettier than I had hoped. Ever since we got married it's been the background on my phone so I can see it everyday! The table flowers were also beautiful, I wish they could have lasted forever.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Sam! I'm so glad you were pleased. I have to say your bouquet just took my breath away and partly because you let us "work our magic" for you. Your a doll and we are so pleased you were happy!!

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2014

Georgianne,
    I want to thank you for the amazing experience I had planning my wedding day with you! Our flower, the Bird of Paradise, was very tricky to work with. You were so helpful, spending time helping me find the perfect accompanying flowers to make my bouquet gorgeous! On my wedding day, your staff set everything up perfectly! And I was ecstatic when I saw my bouquet... Even more beautiful than I would have ever imagined! Every detail was beyond perfect! And the gerber daisies (my centerpiece flowers) are still alive and beautiful almost 2 full weeks later! Overall you, you were a wonderful person to work with. I will be recommending you to anybody in need of a florist! Thanks again,
    Melissa

Sent on 06/26/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review Melissa! We are so thrilled that you were pleased, especially with your gorgeous bouquet. It was fun incorporating the bird of paradise for you. :) Thanks again!

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2014

Georgianne (and Holly) helped make our wedding day such a fantastic experience! I knew very little about flowers when we met with them the first time - I only knew the colors we wanted, the general feel we were going for, and our budget. Georgianne has an incredible creative vision and came up with the most perfect set of flower arrangements we could have possibly imagined. We received so many compliments on the centerpieces and chuppah decorations from our guests! And my bouquet was so beautiful. They were incredibly responsive to email and phone - a huge help for busy brides - and always remained calm, even when I wasn't. I would absolutely encourage any bride in the Princeton area to look into their services!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel!! We had so much fun working on your wedding and I have to agree your wedding flowers were gorgeous. Whenever I want to smile, I just look at the blue orchids on your Chuppah! :) It really means a lot to us that you took the time to write a lovely review and I've shared your kind words with Holly and our whole team. Thanks again!