Dee Kay Events Reviews

76 | Howell, NJ

76 Reviews for Dee Kay Events

DCG · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Great Experience

We hired Diane to help organize the biggest conference in our industry. The attention to detail takes a certain personality and Diane has the organizational skills to execute it flawlessly. The first event was in Chicago, followed by the big conference in Las Vegas. With over 500 attendees for our private event, with thousands attending our booth, Diane was able to organize invitations, digital and hard copies, catering, entertainment and work alongside our marketing team to make sure everything goes well. Diane makes it look easy and we wouldn't be able to do it without her.

• Jenny

Jenny & Jonathan · Getting married on 04/07/2021

The Best Day!

I cannot believe it has taken me this long to write this review! Omg. I am so sorry! I hope this makes up for it. When I was looking for a wedding planner, I needed someone to simply put together a timeline. After speaking to Diane, I soon realized I needed way more than I thought I did. If it wasn't for Dee Kay Events, I don't know how I would have gotten through the day! She reminded both of us of tasks that needed to be done, even down to tipping. I didn't think of so many things and Diane and her team kept us focused and on task. It was the best day! I highly recommend Dee Kay Events.

• Steph

Steph Beth · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Weddings & MORE - Event Versatility at is finest.

I worked with Diane and oversaw her production of a large corporate event in Las Vegas at a premiere venue in February 2020. Her ability to manage an event from managing guests lists, to coordinating extraordinary catering and entertainment, to creating the perfect ambiance and decor was second to none. This event was critical to the brand reputation of the company and received rave reviews from important constituents. Her ability to manage multiple communications and coordinate vendors is a huge stress-reliever for anyone hoping to to deliver an exquisite event that is not to be forgotten.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Component

Component Hardware Group · Married on 03/08/2020

Great Choice for Corporate Planning

Diane and her team helped us with a few corporate events over the year. Her competency on budgets, design and on time delivery is very helpful to us. We enjoy working with Dee Kay Events and appreciate the help always. If you are looking for a smart team of planners, look no further than Dee Kay Events. We look forward to working with them again in the new year.

• Amy

Amy Wortzel · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing Diane and her team are. Diane is an absolute expert at what she does and is so creative! They are all an absolute pleasure to work with and they really brought my vision to life. They connected me with amazing vendors and organized and executed the logistics of my wedding perfectly. My wedding was everything I dreamed because of Diane. Vinny and Kat. I’m so thankful that I got to work with them! I would again in a second

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Lory

Lory Pilchik · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing, warm, upbeat, and super organized, flexible, and responsive!

We used Diane Šolaja and Dee Kay Events for our wedding at Clarks Landing. She and her team were amazing, warm, upbeat, and super organized, flexible, and responsive. Diane put me at ease, was creative and resourceful, and went above and beyond. And, everything was executed with a smile and a hug. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Christina Frima · Married on 10/26/2018

Part of the Family

I have worked with Diane of Dee Kay Events on a few wonderful events, one was my daughter's wedding this year and my daughter-in-law's baby shower this year too. A busy time, but Diane kept us all organized and care free. She is so thoughtful and really cares for what she does. She was recommend through our dear friends and we couldn't be happier. I hope if you read this, you make the decision to hire her. You won't regret.

Robert Frima · Married on 10/26/2018

Great Job Very Organized

Dee Kay Events is always professional and very communicative. They did a great job. Very organized.

Natasha Essey · Married on 09/16/2018

Perfect Day!

We hired Diane for wedding day management. She was very organized and took the time to understand our needs. Our wedding had a lot of logistics and we were so happy someone took over the timeline. I wish I hired her for design work but she was generous enough to give me ideas where I needed help. Overall, a great experie
    nce! If I can give any bride advice, hire a planner and don't sweat the small stuff.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • F

Francisco Essey · Married on 09/16/2018

Sarcasm and Diane Made Our Wedding

My groomsmen don't know how to pin flowers to suits, or any other wedding stuff. Diane's team did. This may seem like something small, but it really was a huge deal for us. They were awesome. Put us all at ease. From that point on, Diane's humour made us all relax. I needed that. Thank you!

Luca · Married on 11/18/2017

We hired Diane right after getting engaged and I wasn’t totally sold on value. My now wife insisted, and I’m so glad we hired Dee Kay Events. I learned so much and she saved us money with a few vendors. She also worked relentlessly for us on our wedding day. Great stuff.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Ketan · Married on 09/30/2017

Dee Kay Events fulfilled my every need and request without any hesitation. I had a vision and expressed it to Diane and she completely turned it into a reality. Everything turned out so beautiful that my guests were all in awe and asking me for her information. Can't wait to work with her again in the future! 5 stars!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Anthony · Married on 06/17/2017

I havent had too much experience with Wedding planners/stylists, but I can say that I was more than satisfied with Diane. We gave her our vision and she provided so many different options and even let us use some of her vast inventory of items to make our day perfect. The day of our wedding, weather was not cooperating, and Diane made sure that everything was taken care of. She was great with the staff, our family and especially us as I was a nervous wreck. She took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly and even better than I could have wished. I can say without reservation that she is excellent at her job and I'm so glad she was a part of our day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/03/2017

Diane helped to create the perfect day for our wedding. She was extremely helpful and had thoughtful feedback throughout the whole planning process. All of my other vendors even made it a point to let me know how organized she was. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was! She is very detail oriented and I don't know what we would have done without her! I would highly recommend DeeKay to any and everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Brian · Married on 05/20/2017

From the table arrangements to the over-the-top gorgeous dessert table, Dee Kay Events never let us down for a single instant during our wedding. We are two spontaneous guys and Diane worked admirably on-the-fly to accommodate our needs. She coordinated with all of the teams and helped make the day beautiful and special. I would highly recommend Dee Kay Events for both the sheer joy the team brings and their professional presentation. (The design of the dessert table was one of the highlights of the night and left the guests RAVING.)

Sent on 05/30/2017

Dee Kay Events's reply:

Dear Brian and Chris,

It was our most absolute honor and pleasure to work with you on your wedding day. You are both surrounded by so much love and it was a joy for us to help create your special day. We wish you much love and happiness always!

Sincerely,
    Diane and the Dee Kay Events Team

Leighann · Married on 01/30/2017

Diane is an absolute pleasure to work with, from start to finish. She is creative, calm under pressure, always professional, and truly works to understand your needs as well as your budget.

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • F

Fonda · Married on 12/02/2016

I would say feel free to book-in a witih confidence this wedding planner is not just offer planning they also do decor, lighting DJ, photographer and apporiate party activities.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jonalyn · Married on 12/02/2016

Dee Kay Events provided incredible service at our wedding,...flawless,...Diane has an incredible gift,. I was absolutely impressed by her perfection, she really listened to us. Highly reccomended, 5 stars all the way!! Couldn't have done it with out her.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chris · Married on 12/02/2016

Diane was a dream to deal with. She thought of every detail and was huge part of the success of my special day. I cannot thank her enough for making it stress free for me. The way she put together the venue made it feel magical and our guests were blown away.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jeanette · Married on 12/02/2016

The entire event was absolutely amazing! Everything was very well planned and done in a timely fashion. The decor exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs a Planner!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a great experience with Dee Kay Events from start to finish. We had a number of "moving parts" with our day, including numerous rental items coming in, floral installations, guest transportation, and small little detail items that I wanted done (that I didn't want the venue to have to handle). Diane and Vedran seamlessly worked our event as though nothing was an issue, and we couldn't have ended up with a more perfect day.

As a special note, I would like to make specific mention of Diane's emergency kit. It is the real deal people. Everything, and I mean everything, you could need was in this kit. Being in the wedding business myself I see a lot of emergency kits - Di's puts them all to shame!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/13/2016

We hired Diane at the very beginning of the wedding planning process, and without a doubt it was the best wedding decision we made. Diane is an absolute joy to work with—she is incredibly kind and thoughtful, and never short on creative ideas and solutions. She not only kept us organized and on track, but she brought in multiple vendors that provided amazing services without going over budget. She was so generous throughout the year with her time and attention, and came with us to important vendor meetings and venue walkthroughs. When it came to the wedding weekend, we knew that we would be in good hands, but Diane and her team far exceeded our already high expectations. I cannot begin to list how much Diane’s team took on for us, and how grateful we were for everything they did to make our wedding a truly spectacular event. Diane helped us execute our vision perfectly, and the result was beyond what we could have hoped for. Many of our guests came to us with high compliments about the whole Dee Kay Events team, and our families were incredibly appreciative for their support throughout the weekend. Most importantly, when it came to the wedding day, we had absolutely nothing to worry about—everyone was able to fully enjoy the day and be present in the moment, knowing that every last detail would be handled seamlessly, and we felt incredibly well taken care of. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • James

James · Married on 08/13/2016

Event planning DONE RIGHT! trust us

We worked with Dee Kay Events, Diane specifically, for a Wedding just recently. As we told her, we work over 700 parties a year and thus see every type of event...gigantic wedding, small personal weddings, mitzvahs that rival weddings, backyard parties etc. She made every step of the way dead simple and super organized. It's actually shocking how many times we encounter planners that make things a bit more difficult but Dee Kay gets it. There's an art to being organized, getting everyone on the same page, communicating with everyone efficiently and the end result proved to be amazing. The wedding was flawless, it lets all the vendors breathe and yet have structure and get the best job done. 2 thumbs up from us! (or five stars, you get the point)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Tristan · Married on 05/28/2016

Diane is an absolutely amazing. She goes out of her way to make sure you don't have to worry about a thing. I was hesitate to use a wedding planner before as I thought it was going to be very pricey but I feel I am the one who is getting the bargain here. My wedding is in next June of 2019 and Diane has already mapped out what needs to be done each month. I highly highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2016

I have a wedding coming up in a couple of months so I am currently shopping around for the best place/person to plan my wedding. I came here last week and I was really impressed. They are professional, gave me a lot of options to choose from, and were attentive. I recommend this place.

Sent on 09/22/2015