I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC

Red Bank, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC, based in Red Bank, New Jersey, is passionate about creating beautiful and memorable weddings for couples in the Garden State and beyond. With years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Brielle Uszenski takes pride in bringing her clients’ dream celebrations to fruition. She strives to create a truly distinctive event that reflects your personality and aesthetic needs. From intimate elopements to large-scale occasions, Brielle is well-versed in orchestrating all wedding types and specializes in private estate weddings, DIY venues, and raw spaces.

Orchestrating marital events in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, I Do Wedding & Event Planning offers a variety of useful services. Budget analysis, timeline and to-do list creation, vendor referrals, and day-of coordination are just a few of the duties that Brielle is happy to perform. She also offers her services to plan your rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch or wedding showers. As well as weddings, I Do also organizes anniversaries, birthday parties, bridal showers, and a range of corporate events.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Jen
    Jen S. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We would give more than 5 stars if we could!

Brielle was such an amazing find, and she somehow managed to work with me (Bride), both my very Type A parents, and my Type A groom in a way that was organized and still allowed everyone to have a stress free wedding day and still allowed me to feel like I got everything I wanted from the day. Her assistants were also helpful and I felt comfortable trusting them with details and wrangling everyone day-of. Despite hiring her late in the game, (with only two months left!) Brielle was able to catch up quickly and help manage all of the tiny details that are so easy to lose track of when planning a wedding. She was with us until the very last signage had been packed into a car, and was calm and helpful and friendly the entire day through. My family, husband and I are so thankful to have found her.
    Christine B. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

Brielle was the absolute best! She made our entire wedding experience so easy and seamless. She was by our side every step of the way to help with planning, design, and even small decisions- like if the groomsmen’s ties would clash, and big decisions too! She made sure we were on track and doing all the things we needed to be doing along the way (like purchasing wedding rings). Our day went so smoothly, and it seems like all our guests had a great time, we know we did! I would definitely recommend hiring Brielle and her team for anyone getting married.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

331 Newman Springs Road, Bldg 1 Red Bank, NJ, 07701
732-838-4219
732-675-8040
Location of (I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding