I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC

331 Newman Springs Road, Bldg 1, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC, based in Red Bank, New Jersey, is passionate about creating beautiful and memorable weddings for couples in the Garden State and beyond. With years of experience in the wedding industry, owner Brielle Uszenski takes pride in bringing her clients’ dream celebrations to fruition. She strives to create a truly distinctive event that reflects your personality and aesthetic needs. From intimate elopements to large-scale occasions, Brielle is well-versed in orchestrating all wedding types and specializes in private estate weddings, DIY venues and raw spaces.

Orchestrating marital events in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, I Do Wedding & Event Planning offers a variety of useful services. Budget analysis, timeline and to-do list creation, vendor referrals, and day-of coordination are just a few of the duties that Brielle is happy to perform. She also offers her services to plan your rehearsal dinner, post wedding brunch or wedding showers. As well as weddings, I Do also organizes anniversaries, birthday parties, bridal showers and a range of corporate events.

• Woman-owned

1 User photo

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

Brielle is a dream

I am not kidding, if you haven't hired her yet, what are you even doing? She is incredible. So detail-oriented. She goes above and beyond for her clients and I would literally recommend her to anyone I know. She is so talented, organized, thoughtful and produces amazing weddings. I am so excited to share her information with everyone and anyone. We love Brielle!!!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Kristi · Married on 10/07/2018

Hire her now!

Brielle has a way of making sure you feel no stress at all on your wedding day. Her positive attitude and attention to detail makes everyone feel at ease and you know you’re in good hands. I highly recommend considering her for your big day! Whether a bridal shower, engagement party or wedding day - her passion shines through at every event.

Sent on 02/01/2021

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, Kristi! Always such a great experience working together!

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• 331 Newman Springs Road, Bldg 1 Red Bank, NJ, 07701 See on map
    732-517-3827 (Phone number)
    732-675-8040 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC)