I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Nick
    Nick Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you so much, to a wonderful wedding planner I Do!

To put it simply... Our wedding would not have happened without Brielle and her team. I Do's attention to detail, from the very first day to the big day was outstanding. Brielle and her team had regularly checked in with us throughout our engagement. As the big day got closer Brielle made sure everything was perfect, to our liking and made our wedding a breeze. Our day was an absolute dream and was so perfect, all thanks to I Do (Brielle, Joe, Jamie & Courtney). We could not recommend them enough. If you're looking for a fantastic, organized, friendly and simply great wedding planner, you've come to the right place!
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 10/15/2022

Thank you IDo!

Simply said, my wedding was absolutely perfect because of Brielle & her team. I cannot recommend I Do enough! Brielle is passionate, organized, friendly, and enthusiastic. She had a calming presence on my wedding day and all throughout the wedding planning process! I worked with Brielle & her team for almost 2 years planning my wedding and enjoyed every meeting we had together. I Do made wedding planning easy for me (I was working full time as an RN and finishing my master’s as an NP). My friends and family all agreed I was the calmest, most relaxed bride they’ve ever encountered - thanks to Brielle! I was able to be present during my wedding day and enjoy every moment. We had a large wedding of 250 people and a large (& rambunctious) bridal party. Our wedding day timeline was flawless. A special shout out to Joe - who handled a million last minute details and stayed by my side the entire day! I can’t thank you all enough 🤍
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Julia K. Married on 09/17/2022

Above and beyond!

Brielle and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. We had a very complicated tented wedding in an untraditional venue, which required a ton of coordination and vendor management. Brielle made all of the planning and day-of management look easy, and our wedding went off without a hitch! We ran into several issues with vendors during the planning process, and Brielle was able to resolve them within hours and source everything we needed to make our dream wedding come to life. We also genuinely enjoyed spending time with Brielle and her team, which helped with our wedding day jitters! We are so grateful to have found them and recommend them to all engaged couples.
  • Jen
    Jen S. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We would give more than 5 stars if we could!

Brielle was such an amazing find, and she somehow managed to work with me (Bride), both my very Type A parents, and my Type A groom in a way that was organized and still allowed everyone to have a stress free wedding day and still allowed me to feel like I got everything I wanted from the day. Her assistants were also helpful and I felt comfortable trusting them with details and wrangling everyone day-of. Despite hiring her late in the game, (with only two months left!) Brielle was able to catch up quickly and help manage all of the tiny details that are so easy to lose track of when planning a wedding. She was with us until the very last signage had been packed into a car, and was calm and helpful and friendly the entire day through. My family, husband and I are so thankful to have found her.
    Christine B. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

Brielle was the absolute best! She made our entire wedding experience so easy and seamless. She was by our side every step of the way to help with planning, design, and even small decisions- like if the groomsmen’s ties would clash, and big decisions too! She made sure we were on track and doing all the things we needed to be doing along the way (like purchasing wedding rings). Our day went so smoothly, and it seems like all our guests had a great time, we know we did! I would definitely recommend hiring Brielle and her team for anyone getting married.
    Veronica M. Married on 08/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brielle is the best!! Hire her!

We hired Brielle for partial planning of our summer 2022 wedding and we are so so glad that we did! I reached out to Brielle through her website and was on a call with her within 20 minutes, if that. We immediately clicked and I knew that she would be the perfect person to help us plan our wedding!

Leading up to our wedding, we had many Zoom calls with her to ensure that we are staying on track. She would send us a recap with a to-do list of things that we needed to do before our next call, which was extremely helpful. Her team even helped us review contracts with other vendors.

Brielle was also critical in the design of our wedding. She created a mood board and color scheme and lead and scheduled the meetings with potential florists. This was an area that I knew I wanted help with from the beginning and man did Brielle deliver! She helped us pick an amazing florist and really worked closely with them to ensure our vision came to life. She attended all of the in-person meetings with them and managed all of the communications.

Brielle and her team also created all of the signage for our wedding - signature drink signs, table numbers, welcome sign and seating chart. All of them turned our amazing and was truly a collaborative process. Our seating chart ended up being 6 ft long and was an absolute show stopper. So many people photographed it and commented on how amazing and creative it was.

Leading up the wedding, Brielle took over communication with all of the vendors. She handled creating the timeline, setting up calls, getting COIs, etc. I really didn't have to lift a finger when it came to logistics, which was so appreciated, especially leading up to the wedding.

As part of the partial planning package, we also had Brielle and her team for day of coordination. I truly do not know what we would have done with Brielle and her team (Courtney and Jill). Everyone was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond. Brielle was fixing my bridesmaid's hair and putting on my lipstick. She stepped in with some family drama and whipped every single one of my groomsmen into shape. If anything went wrong throughout the day, I wouldn't even know because Brielle and her team handled it.

Our family and bridal party were absolutely blown away by Brielle and her team as well. All of them commented how they had never been to a more organized wedding. Brielle had provided us timelines to distribute to our parents and bridal party ahead of time which was perfect given that both my husband and I are type-A planners.

I would recommend Brielle to everyone. She is organized, creative, take-charge, caring and overall, just a great person to be around.
  • Nadine
    Nadine Y. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I am Type A and we NEEDED Brielle. She saved our wedding!!

Brielle and her team are OUTSTANDING!! The best ever!

At the beginning, I was on the fence about a wedding planner because I thought we could do it all on our own (I am very "Type A"). However, we quickly realized that we needed Brielle in order to help us pull off our dream tented wedding. Without her and her team, it quite literally would not have been possible... When I say that, I don't mean: "They did a great job." I mean: "Our wedding almost did not happen and Brielle went above and beyond to pull it all together and help us avert certain disaster."

We had already been planning our wedding for a few months when we reached out to Brielle for help. In those last months leading up to the wedding, Brielle and her team took over all communication with our vendors to help alleviate our workload and stress. Brielle stepped in to help right the ship by suggesting vendors and guiding us through crucial decisions. She joined us on site visits, calls, and her Zoom check-ins also put as ease (she even uses this incredible 3D rendering program that will blow your mind as you visualize the entire setup of your wedding).

Then on the actual wedding day, it's difficult to find the words to describe how integral Brielle was to ensuring every single detail of our vision came to fruition. In my personal life, one of my biggest weaknesses is being so particular that I need to do things my way, but Brielle and her team came through in such a spectacular way that I could have never pulled it off on my own. Brielle and her team were the generals of our wedding reception battlefield and they carried every wedding tool on their hip--prepared for every and any situation that might arise. Brielle and her team were there early checking in with both of us before the wedding as we got ready with hair and makeup, they were there early talking with vendors, they even helped set up all of our decorations and tie things down when the wind kicked up. If anything went wrong at any point, we had no idea because everything was perfect when everyone walked out to the tent.

Our wedding day turned out to be a scorcher. Thankfully, Brielle's experience with tented weddings is unmatched. She suggested we add fans and Portacools about two months in advance which helped keep the temperature under the tent comfortable for us and our guests. Brielle also did an incredible job of touching up my makeup throughout the evening to keep my looking fresh for photos and videos as my face melted in the heat. Brielle made sure we stayed right on schedule and everyone was taken care of, especially us! By the end of the night, our closest family members and friends knew Brielle by name and they all sang her praises.

Even after the wedding was over, Brielle continued to reach out to make sure all vendors were properly paid and tipped, that all decorations and favors were taken care of, and our rentals were packed and returned. We were able to have our dream wedding and a blissful, stress-free evening because of Brielle and her team. We think the world of Brielle and her team and recommend them 10x over.

Last thing: After seeing how amazing Brielle was with our crazy tented wedding, we are convinced Brielle is the best wedding planner out there and could handle any indoor venue wedding with ease. Please do yourself a favor and reach out to Brielle. You will always be thankful that you trusted her with the most important day of your life.

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words. It was amazing to work with you and Shawn and I am so happy we brought your vision to life. Thank you for having I Do be apart of your special day, I wish you both nothing but happiness and love!
    Stephanie L. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST decision we made for our wedding!

Brielle and her team are beyond amazing. We started working with Brielle about a year out from our wedding and she helped us with every single detail. She takes the time to get to know you and understand exactly what you're looking for and how she can deliver. I didn't feel overwhelmed or stressed about the process or on the day of because of her. She's extremely detail oriented, organized, and is only getting five star reviews for a reason. Not only is she fabulous at planning and executing a wedding, she is just a joy to have around on your wedding day. My bridal party and I absolutely LOVED her and her team and she kept us on a schedule that didn't require us to be rushing around. Our wedding day was nothing, but perfect and we truly owe it all to Brielle and her team. The best thing you can do is hire Brielle for your big day, even if you are extremely organized and on top of things, she will give you the opportunity to actually enjoy your wedding day and provide you, your family and your bridal party peace of mind.

Stephanie,
    Thank you SO much for your kind words. Working with clients like you and Christian reminds me of why I chose to start my company in the first place! You both are a beautiful couple and are surrounded by so many wonderful people and I am grateful to have been a part of it all! Enjoy your honeymoon and I wish you both nothing but love and happiness!
    Margi S. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 for Brielle and the I Do team!!!

Words cannot describe how grateful our family is that we hired Brielle and her team to help plan our wedding. I remember initially questioning whether a planner was necessary but I couldn’t have been more wrong! Despite being a “type A bride”, having an outdoor tented wedding in July that required renting and bringing everything in quickly became overwhelming. When I first spoke with Brielle about five or so months before the wedding she immediately put me at ease as she talked about her planning process and I knew she was definitely going to be a major asset for us. For the last three months before the wedding, Brielle was in close contact with my husband and I as well as all of our vendors. She advocated for us when I may not have known how to and made sure everyone was on the same page.

On the day of the wedding, I truly never imagined I would be able to enjoy so much without being stressed out. Brielle and her team truly had a handle on everything despite the millions of moving parts an outdoor tented wedding can bring. Brielle and her assistants Joe and Jamie were on top of everything and made sure everything was going as planned. Everyone was positive and professional which was so great.

Brielle was always three steps ahead. She was able to help me with things without me have to ask, like putting my second shoes under my table after I had mentioned I wanted to change into them soon. I don’t think I’m able to count on both hands the number of things Brielle and her team did to make our day so great. From touching up my hair and makeup to grabbing an item at the very last minute before walking down the aisle, Brielle was there with a calming and confident presence 100% of the time. It was always clear Brielle genuinely cared about us and our day. So many of our friends and family complimented us for how everything ran so smoothly. Some of our guests even directly commented on how awesome our planner was!

I Do Wedding and Event Planning made our wedding incredibly perfect and over a week later we cannot stop thinking about how grateful we are to have had Brielle there. I was able to dance the night away with my husband, friends and family with the biggest smile on my face. Our only regret is not hiring Brielle earlier in the planning process! Our new family will definitely be recommending her to all of our future friends planning on enjoying their perfect wedding day with 100% piece of mind that Brielle and her team can handle it all!

Margi,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We LOVED working with you and Sean and are so happy your day was exactly how you envisioned. Thank you so much for trusting and including I Do in your big day!
    Sierra R. Married on 06/04/2022

Book I Do Now!!

If you are on the fence about booking a wedding planner, I HIGHLY recommend you book I Do for your wedding planner right now! As a very type A and organized bride, I was unsure if this was something I needed but I have to say without a doubt it was the best money I spent on my entire wedding. Brielle and team were with me every step of the way during planning and available for all my crazy questions and advice I needed. And that was just the start of it - having Brielle and team there to help with the wedding weekend logistics was monumental to our wedding. She handled EVERYTHING you could possibly think of with a smile to ensure that my husband and I’s day was everything we could want and more. From handling our vendors, guests, bridal party, food, location changes, to even fixing my hair and makeup for me for my after party - this team does it all. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and a huge part to thank for that goes to Brielle and the I Do planning team.

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words Sierra, you guys are a dream couple to work with! You are a beautiful couple and I cant wait to watch your love grow!
  • Victoria
    Victoria P. Married on 05/27/2022

They are the best!

Brielle & her team were truly AMAZING!
    My husband and I had always dreamed of having a beach wedding and with the crazy obstacles of having it on a beach in NJ, but also Memorial Day weekend- Brielle and her team made it happen! They were persistent and made sure our dream came true!
    Not only did that make that happen, but any other problems I was running into, they took matters into their own hands and made the process seamless and less stressful for me.
    Booking the hotel block was a huge stress for me but one of Brielle's assistants, Theresa, made sure everything needed to be done and done right.
    While being in my doctoral program and not living in the area, it was so much harder for me. They did everything for me while I could continue to focus on my school program with the confidence knowing they will make everything perfect.

3 months leading up to the wedding is when things get crazy with the details but Brielle and her team made sure everything was running smoothly and organized. She had everything laid out perfectly for us so when the day came, her and her team made sure everything was in place and perfect.
    Brielle not only made the day run smoothly but she's there for any support and anxieties you may have (even if family gets in the way). She will always stick up for her bride and groom, make sure it's what WE want and will always make it happen.

Brielle and her team were so prepared the day of- making sure if anything goes wrong or if anything happens, they are on top of it. The bussel of my dress ended up ripping during the reception and Brielle was right on it, trying to sew me up and make sure I could get back up on the dance floor and start dancing.
    In between the ceremony and the reception, Brielle pulled out her curling iron and starting touching up my hair and make up making sure I was going into the reception looking great!

At the end of the day, The I DO Wedding & Event Planning team was absolutely amazing. Worth every dollar I spent - to make my life easier but to make me enjoy the process and be happier while doing it (because trust me, you can get caught up in the stress and become bridezilla)!
    I am so thankful for Brielle and her team and I would recommend them over and over again for any bride!!

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much Victoria! I am so happy I was able to make your beach wedding come true. I LOVE that picture of us! You guys are the type of couple that makes doing what I love, so wonderful!
  • Lance
    Lance H. Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely Reliable and Professional!

Brielle and her team were amazing when it came to the lead up to our wedding day and the day of our wedding!

Brielle has a very warm and friendly personality that made her easy to work with. She made sure to listen to what we wanted, but also was great at providing recommendations and direction when we really needed it.

Brielle also respected our wedding budget and was able to help us game plan a wedding that would balance our finances and making sure that our wedding day was special and what we envisioned.

Anyone that has had a wedding knows that there are literally hundreds of things to consider. Brielle was great at providing us a complete list of what needed to be done. She also gave us an in-depth timeline, which made the day of our wedding and the lead up to our wedding care-free. We were able to really focus on the big day.

On our wedding day, Brielle was intentional about helping us stay on track throughout the day and made sure that everyone (bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc.) were where they were supposed to be throughout the event and ceremony. She also played a big role in coordinating with vendors and made sure that everything we ordered was provided.

Overall, Brielle was great to work with and we highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner.
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 12/01/2021

A Must Hire

I wish I could give Brielle ten stars! I hired Brielle in February for my wedding in July, and as soon as we started working together, I wished I had hired her sooner. I never thought I needed a planner, but about five months before my wedding, I had a freak out about all the details that needed to be workout out and decisions that still needed to be made. In a panic, I googled wedding planners. Brielle was the first and only planner I spoke to. During our first conversation, I was an anxious mess. Brielle was kind and reassuring, and she thoroughly explained her planning process and how she could help me. She put me at ease right away, and I knew I had to hire her. As a planner, Brielle does way more than anyone could ever imagine. Each time I came to her with a laundry list of questions, she would assure me she had everything on my list taken care of. It was truly amazing to know I could rely on Brielle during the planning process, and in doing so, I was able to enjoy the time leading up to my wedding rather than stress about it. Brielle also helped us design our wedding. Thanks to her, our decor was cohesive and beautiful. Aside from just planning your wedding, Brielle will be there on the big day. This is HUGE and allowed me to relax and enjoy the day, while she kept everything moving and running seamlessly behind the scenes. Not only is Brielle great at her job, but she feels like a friend!
  • Magnolia
    Magnolia E. Married on 10/28/2021

An absolute angel!

Brielle was an absolute pleasure to work with! It is very hard to come across a person as genuine as Brielle and we couldn't be happier to have the opportunity to work with someone as detail oriented and caring for her clients as her. She truly asks all the questions you weren't even thinking of to ensure her clients are having the most seamless wedding and event experience. Her attention to detail and creative vision truly makes her stand out in the industry and her glowing personality is just the icing on the cake of the perfect planner!
    Emma M. Married on 10/24/2021

Best decision ever!

My husband and I hit it off with Brielle immediately. Because we postponed a full year due to covid, we had most of the planning done already. We decided to hire a planner for day of coordination, and pulling everything together in the months leading up to the wedding. Brielle was PERFECT for this. She understood that we had many things done already, and she added finishing touches that we hadn't even thought of. On our wedding day, she did exactly what needed to be done. She was always in two places at once. Brielle was such a joy to work with, and to have with us on our wedding day. Thank you so much for everything!!
    Bryelle N. Married on 10/10/2021

So happy we hired I Do!!

Brielle and her team doesn’t miss a beat! She covered EVERYTHING and made the day stress free for my husband, family, and me. I have already begun recommending her to my friends and can’t express enough how valuable and crucial she was to us having the most amazing night of our lives.
    Kristina R. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of FANTASTIC!

From the first video chat we had with Brielle Adam and I knew we had to have Brielle for our big day! She really put our mind at ease and thought through all the what ifs. Throughout our planning process during uncertain COVID times Brielle and her day of planners put our minds at ease and worked with all of our vendors beautifully! I wouldn't trust anyone else with your big day! In my opinion everyone should have a wedding planner because I couldn't imagine my big day without Brielle being apart of it. If I could I would relive my wedding day over and over again and wouldn't want any other planning team by my side.
    Thank you I do! :)
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/24/2021

Best Decision EVER!

I will admit, prior to hiring Brielle and her team, to be our wedding planner(s), I was very skeptical, and against the idea of hiring a wedding planner. I didn't see that the value of hiring a planner would be worth the actual expense. To put it simply, I WAS WRONG.

Brielle and her entire team at I Do are worth EVERY cent. Within hours of us contacting her, she followed up to set up a time for a consultation. She listened to everything we had to say about our day, and then began asking us a few things. (to be honest, even up to dialing in with her, I was still skeptical. My (now husband) is who made the inquiry. and I up to this point thought I had everything figured out (vendors/location/contracts) and that we didn't need anyone to help. With just a few questions about our day, from a PROFESSIONAL I quickly realized I was wrong, and that I 100% needed her!

The rest was history. She quickly got us set up on easy to use platforms that made the details of planning our event so much more streamlined. She was quickly in touch with all of the vendors we had contracted, and began introducing herself, her team, and the vendors to one another. The attorney she has on her team, thoroughly went through our contracts to make sure we were not being taken advantage of, and that nothing appeared to be "off". If something was in fact "off" (which there were a lot of sneaky things), she and her team reached out and got them fixed. Brielle, truly took away the day to day stress of planning, and coordinating everything, and I cant put a price on the value that added.

Our wedding was truly magical, and there is no way it would have come together without Brielle, and the I Do team. The only regret I have, is that I didn't acquire her services sooner!

My advice for soon to be Mr. and Mrs. is to hire your planner from the start! Brielle had TONS of connections of reliable and professional vendors that she has worked with many times before, that she can recommend. BELIEVE ME when I say, there is a difference in quality, and professionalism, and without Brielle, we would with out a doubt have been taken advantage of by a few of (our chosen) vendors.

5 STARS!!!!

Kelly M. Married on 09/10/2021

The best of the best!

I do not have enough good things to say about Brielle and her team. I was completely overwhelmed with work, baby, and wedding planning and after the first consultation with Brielle, I knew we found the person we needed to help our wedding dreams come true. We wanted something pretty un-traditional and she listened to our concerns, our wish list, and just made it happen better than we could have ever imagined.

Every single conversation we had with her was exceptionally thorough and thoughtful. She asked questions we honestly would have never thought about. We felt immediate relief knowing that she had it all under control.

Throughout the whole process, she was very much a rock for my husband and me. Always reminding us it was going to work out just fine (which it did and then some!). We didn't have to worry about whether or not something was going to get done. We knew it would be taken care of. We really could not have done it without her.

On the day of her wedding, Brielle and her assistant Joe took care of every single detail and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. We will be forever grateful to her for giving us one of the best days of our lives. We simply could not have done it without her.
  • Diane
    Diane I. Married on 08/29/2021

Best decision ever !

When I was in a frenzy looking for wedding planners one month before my wedding, I got turned away by almost all the planners out there. But, Brielle from I Do took me in with open arms and Thank God she did.. her and her team were with me from the beginning, helping my family and I get everything together with such care - from the reception and cocktail setup, to cleaning jackets and bringing items to the venue, to literally blocking our dented cake with their bodies until a section of it was fixed. It was the best decision to get I Do for anyone who’s a procrastinator like me or just for some peace of mind on their wedding day… I’m so thankful for everything… I’m not sure what we would have done without you. Thank you!!
    Sarah M. Married on 08/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best my last minute super hero

Brielle and her team are the best! My only regret is not hiring her sooner. She made all my dreams come true. She was on top of it and kept me on track. I had other personal things going on but Brielle still helped me get things done so I still have the wedding she knew I wanted.
    Alyssa A. Married on 07/03/2021

Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Day Because of Brielle

There are not enough ways to thank Brielle for everything she did to make our day perfect! She took care of everything for us and made the day go so smoothly. She became our contact person for all of the vendors and made sure that the times were confirmed and created a perfect timeline that she sent to all of our vendors. She made sure that everyone was where they needed to be at all times and made sure that I was able to relax, and I am very type A. I could not have asked for anything better, she was even there to help me with my bustle. My fiancé and I could not recommend her more!
    Brittany R. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing!

Oh my gosh where do I even begin, Brielle was a godsend! From our first meeting Brielle was so kind and I could tell TRULY cared about my wedding. She immediately felt like a friend. I hired Brielle as my day of coordinator but she is so much more than that! Prior to the wedding she contacted all of my vendors, made checklists and charts, and created a whole timeline for my day. All of my vendors kept telling me how much they enjoyed working with her. She ran my rehearsal and made sure I never had a worry throughout the day. She was my go to girl for literally EVERYTHING! I truly mean this when I say I would have been lost that day without her. If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator I can assure you it was the best investment I could have made, I would choose Brielle over and over again and I can't thank her enough!!
    Melissa F. Married on 05/21/2021

The very best

I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful this company is. They handled everything from initial planning stages till after party wrap up. They stayed on top of everything and were just so awesome to work with. I couldn’t recommend them more!!!!!

I Do Wedding & Event Planning, LLC's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Melissa! I loved getting to work with you and Jack, you guys were perfect and so was your big day!
illustration stars