Knotty Arts Studio

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,700 Most Popular Price

Highly rated wedding cinematographer that has a more than a decade of experience covering weddings. Specializes in custom wedding films and Same Day Edits that provides powerful story telling, attention to details and key moments that uses cinematic approach.

Knotty Arts Studio is a modern wedding videographer in the Northern New Jersey area. Hector and Grace, a husband-and-wife cinematography team, create a movie style for couples’ wedding videos. This team make videos that are elegantly classic and powerfully emotional. This videography studio wants to document all of the wedding memories and create films that will last couples a lifetime.

This wedding videographer captures moments from couples’ rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. They film one event per day and offer additional hours, so as to devote the necessary time to each couple. Other services available with Knotty Arts Studio include:

• Same Day Edit
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,700

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 06/11/2022

Incredible!

We LOVED working with Hector and Grace! The moment we saw their work, we completely fell in love. Not only are they professional and SO SO talented at what they do but they’re so incredibly kind and care so much about the couples they’re working with. They really captured the beauty of the day and we’re so happy we get to relive it forever!
  • Christopher
    Christopher B. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing work by the best in the business

I am so blessed to have known Hector & Grace (Knotty Arts) before our weddings. I have met them and saw their work at many of my friends’ wedding. I was so intrigued on why I kept seeing them. Then of course I seen their work. I was so speechless on how amazing it was. I couldn’t believe the amazing work they did in such limited time (SAME DAY EDIT). I told myself, I want them for my big and special day. Not only I hired them once, but I hired them twice. They did our first wedding which was our pandemic wedding. Then, almost 2 years later, they did our big wedding at “The Curtis Atrium” in Philadelphia.

They are legit one of the best people! Not only to work with but to know. They are kind, funny, and very loving. They made us feel like family. They even took care of our daughter on our wedding day.

Their work is just top notch. The editing was perfect. Their vision is out of this world. I would get married with my wife again 20 times just to hire them. I can’t imagine our weddings and our lives without them. We love you Hector and Grace so much! Thank you for everything you have done for us.
  • Rudin
    Rudin P. Married on 04/02/2022

HIGHLY recommend!

Grace and Hector were wonderful to work with! From our first meeting to our big day, they were professional and so easy to work with. They never pressured us into signing a contract with them or adding on services. They were responsive all the time throughout the entire process even though we knew they were busy with weddings! They were patient with us every step of the way no matter how many questions we had, and as silly they may have seemed. We also recommend getting the same day edit. Our same day edit was perfect! Our guests raved about it and it made our day that much more special. Our friends still repost is even though its been a month since our wedding day! We have already recommended Hector and Grace to our friends that is getting married in May. We know they will be so happy with what Hector and Grace provide. We HIGHLY recommend Knotty Arts! You will not regret it!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

5 Hemlock Ln North Brunswick, NJ, 08902
Location of (Knotty Arts Studio)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding