Nanina's in the Park Reviews

258 | Belleville, NJ

258 Reviews for Nanina's in the Park

• Anthony

Anthony & Bessy Moscaritola · Getting married on 10/15/2020

Fantastic afternoon at Nanina's!

Had our engagement party there! The food and service was excellent! They recently renovated the rooms as well, therefore the room was update to date and gorgeous. Would hopefully love to have our wedding there as well!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina Klepper · Married on 07/09/2020

They made picking a date easy & enjoyable!

Planning a wedding in less than a year can bring on some stress, but not when you have Vicky from Nanina’s by your side! She made picking a date so easy and to be honest, very enjoyable! We got engaged on July 1, 2019 and we choose July 9th, 2020. already emailed her and she has gotten back to me so quickly and with such care! I’m looking forward to planning all the important moment leading up to the big day with the wonderful people at Nanina’s!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Gina · Married on 02/21/2020

Unforgettable day!

We couldn’t be happier to have had our wedding at Nanina’s! We’ve had so many guests that have called and texted expressing how delicious the food was, how wonderful the staff’s service was, and how well-fed they kept everyone! No one left hungry and few people left sober. Lol

From the start, Julian and Syrus had been patient, professional, and thorough with the process. We know they deal with several couples at the same time (that I’m sure had several questions like us) and they handled it all with grace and without a single complaint. They always made us feel special and always made time for us. We never felt like we were forgotten about or like we were just another number, that is how perfectly they treat their couples and it doesn’t go unnoticed!

It takes special people to work in the wedding business. You have to deal with other people’s stresses that are complete strangers, and put your own feelings to the side for the sake of the couple. For that, we can’t thank them enough!

I know I’ve said a lot but somehow I feel there aren’t enough words to express how thrilled we are to have had our wedding at Nanina’s! We can’t wait to come back as guests! My friend’s parents got married at Nanina’s 20+ years ago and they still talk about how amazing their day was...and I know my husband and I will do the same for years to come. It was truly an unforgettable day! ❤️

Sent on 03/07/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2019

Best of the best!

Nanina's is a truly exceptional wedding venue. The service and commitment from day one truly shines through as every staff member is dedicated to making sure your wedding day is exactly how you want it. Trust me and trust them. They know what they are doing. You can read pages and pages of positive reviews and still have hints of doubt about the unknown of what to expect, but my expectations exponentially exceeded. My family is filled with judgmental foodies, the hardest critic of all being my father who is a classically French cuisine-trained elderly Chinese man. My dad, in addition to all of my guests, raved about the food. From cocktail hour to Viennese hour, Nanina's did not skip a beat. I genuinely loved and appreciated having a moment with my husband immediately after the ceremony finished in the bridal suite with our own cocktail hour set up! It was precious to have those moments alone while also getting to try all of the food privately without having to simultaneously mingle with our guests. Martha was hands-down an angel sent from above! She was the bridal and groom attendant who was so on top of our needs. She not only tended to me to make sure I was happy at all times, but she was quick to assist a bridesmaid with her dress. Martha has seen it all and has a solution for everything! There was one point I turned around on the dance floor and Martha was bringing me a cup of water ensuring that I stay hydrated! I need a Martha everyday! Alvaro was our Maitre D who expertly made sure our event ran as smooth and seamless as possible. I cannot reiterate it enough just how much everyone at Nanina's knows what they are doing. My night ran flawlessly. All the staff were so on top of filling waters to clearing plates. All my guests felt like royalty with the service they were treated to! Julian, Steve, Liz, Martha, Alvaro, Joe Maurillo (whom I never met but I also owe many thanks to) and Nanina's Staff- there are no words to express my gratitude, but thank you endlessly.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/15/2019

Our fairytale wedding

From the second we walked into Nanina's, we knew this was the place we were going to have our wedding. The food was phenomenal. Our guests are STILL raving about the cocktail hour and this is months later.

Martha, our bridal attendant in the evening, was there every step of the way. Every time I turned around, she was there with exactly what I needed! She even scrambled to find me a pair of flip flops that past brides have left behind because she was worried about me dancing barefoot!

Having a Friday wedding, we had the place to ourselves all day and were able to get ready there. The guys had a man cave with a TV and couch, and the girls had a beautiful room upstairs, perfect for hair and makeup.
    There is not one single thing I could say bad a
    bout our wedding. Liz made sure that we left with everything we came with (she told us to go back to the hotel, relax, and come back in the morning to pick it up and not to rush). Julian was so great with answering my countless emails and making sure every detail was perfect. Cyrus was great at making sure our bridal party knew what to do and when to be where.

We really could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. We had so much more fun than we thought we would have and gosh, the venue makes for the perfect place for photos!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Diana Depalma · Married on 10/20/2019

Our October Wedding !

My husband and i had our wedding at Nanina’s in the Park and it was the most perfect day ever ! The venue is absolutely gorgeous , from the grounds to the inside ( which they just renovated ) looks amazing and classy ! The food was a HUGE hit - coming from a big Italian family everyone raved about how delicious and how much food there was ! The service was top notch and we felt super special and accommodated on our big day ! If we could do it over and over again we would ! Thank you to the whole staff at naninas for an exquisite day !

Sent on 11/18/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2019

The best!

This place is out of this world. The atmosphere, the food, the staff... AMAZING!!! The place has been completely renovated and is stunning, the staff caters to you hand and foot and the food is by far the best food of any venue in NJ. The cocktail hour is to die for and the venetian hour is as well. The staff goes above and beyond and they all were a pleasure to work with. I personally had Martha and Al the day of my wedding and there are not enough words to describe there professionalism. Julian and Liz were my go to throughout my planning process and they were the best! I'd recommend Naninas over and over again to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding that people will talk about for a long, long time!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Stasie

Stasie · Married on 09/09/2019

Wedding with impeccable service!!

How can I start? My wife and I was looking for a place that was romantic, elegant and intimate. We met with Julian and he gave us a tour and we were sold!! We got married on 9/9/19 and we had the wedding of our dreams. The service, the cocktail hour , the desserts . Everything was perfect. While my wife and I are a same sex couple, everyone at Nanina's made us feel like royalty!! We also had our Enchanted garden ceremony there. Al our maitre d was super professional and kept us on schedule. My bridal attendant Sally was FABULOUS. They also went above and beyond to keep everything running smoothly. Our family and friends are still RAVING about our wedding saying everything was beautiful from start to finish. Thank you Naninas for my unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Elyse · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection!

I fell in love with Nanina's from the moment I arrived. The gardens, the entrances, the cocktail hour rooms, and, of course, the ballroom are exquisite. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity and the decor transports you to a beautiful, elegant mansion that welcomes you like a home. The renovations have taken Nanina's to the next level of perfection while the staff pays attention to every detail to make sure you are happy with your event. Vicky is the absolute best and I enjoyed working with her. The food is to die for while the presentation is amazing! I only wish the day lasted longer and we had more leftovers to take home ;)

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 07/21/2019

Incredible! Made our wedding day FLAWLESS!

Nanina’s in the Park made our fairytale wedding become a reality!! The grounds were spectacular, the food was THE BEST and the entire team working with us made it the most beautiful day we could have ever imagined! We can’t say enough to thank you all for everything you did for us! Our family and friends continue to talk about our wedding as one of the best weddings they have ever attended! You made our day absolutely FLAWLESS! We wish we could go back in time and relive it over and over again!! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher Tereshko · Married on 07/20/2019

Magical venue and staff

Our wedding cocktail hour and reception at Nanina’s in the Park was a once-in-a-lifetime night to remember for us and our guests. We were beyond pleased with Vicky, the entire staff, the booking process, and everything that went on throughout the course of the evening.

We discovered Nanina’s because we had been wowed while attending friends’ weddings and a fundraiser on their beautiful grounds and have friends who have had wonderful experiences there.

From the beginning of the planning process, Vicky considered our priorities. She listened and gave suggestions and advice. She projected confidence and familiarity with receptions such as ours. She continually told us to trust her and her staff’s magic and never gave us any reason to doubt her. She and they did not disappoint.

Vicky was always a phone call away. Our conversations with her in-person in her office or over the phone were always friendly, informative and efficient. She valued our time and knew when we wanted fast, quick answers or a more in-depth conversation. Our questions, no matter how small, were always answered thoroughly. She explained things clearly if we were confused and helped us plan aspects of the reception we had not even considered. Her suggestions were truly the best. Throughout our months of interactions, Vicky would reply to phone messages within minutes.

Vicky made our payments convenient for us. She accommodated us in every way. Our cocktail hour and food station expectations were met and she even secured some of our favorite brands of alcohol.

The food’s quality and presentation are consistent. From our tasting to other events we have attended at Nanina’s, we continually leave stuffed and raving about the selection and taste of the food. Our guests barely ate our delicious Romeo and Juliet chateaubriand and shrimp Nanina’s entrée because they were full from the extravagant cocktail hour.

When we delivered our decorations, place cards, etc. the day prior, Vicky received us with an efficient system and we knew that she would set up everything, decorate, and even decorate our cake with flowers the way we wanted. When we arrived in the ballroom for our reception, our guests and we were blown away.

Martha, our bridal attendant, met our every need. We had drinks in our hand the entire evening. She regularly and unobtrusively asked us what we needed and knew where we needed to be at all times. She knew how to manage Lauren’s long dress to keep it present for photos but out of the way. Even towards the end of the night, Martha brought ice to soothe Lauren’s feet! Both of us wished we had Vicky and Martha in our lives everyday since they truly made us feel like royalty throughout that special day.

Our dance floor was packed the entire evening. Our guests are still raving about how amazing the night was and how much fun they had. Young and old left satisfied.

Choose to have your wedding at the best reception hall in New Jersey, Nanina’s in the Park.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2019

Best decision we made!

Let us first preface this by saying that we had visited nearly 20 wedding venues in North and Central Jersey and were hours away from signing with one that was nearby for a wedding in June. We then saw a picture online of the proposed new ballroom at Nanina's and held off on signing the contract. We made an appointment to tour Nanina's for the following day.

Upon arrival, we were met by Liz who is one of the nicest people that you will ever meet. She led us downstairs to meet with Vinny regarding dates and details. Long story short, Vinny was welcoming, receptive to our needs, and went above and beyond for us, making it difficult to want any other venue than Nanina's. We knew right away that this would be the best place for our wedding reception and signed the same day. We were also excited to be one of the first weddings held in the new ballroom.

Fast forward a few weeks and we were able to attend the food tasting with our immediate families in the "old ballroom" for the last time. The food was second to none and we knew it would be difficult to pick a few dishes since they are all amazing. As our wedding date was within striking distance, we met with Vicki to begin finalizing the specifics of the big day, seating arrangements, final numbers, and other pre-wedding arrangements. While we were there, we saw the finished ballroom and were blown away at how beautiful it looked. The staff at Nanina's worked with us up until and even after the wedding and made sure we had the best day ever, which is a cliche for weddings, but ours was in fact, the best day ever. During the wedding, our maitre'd, Alvaro and bridal assistant, Sally made sure everything went according to plan.

Our guests are still raving about the food, decor, and wedding in general. From cocktail hour to venetian hour and everything in between, there was something for everyone to enjoy (and they did!). We would recommend Nanina's in the highest regard to anyone looking to book a wedding, or any event for that matter. We can't wait to go back for our next event!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Marra · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection at it’s finest!

Nanina’s in the Park is the epitome of class and perfection! I am so excited to hold our wedding reception here in June 2019!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jaclyn Noon · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream come true wedding venue!

Everything about Naninas in the Park is truly phenomenal. When we first went to look at venues in the beginning of our wedding planning process we left Naninas with such huge smiles on our faces. That was the moment we knew we found the perfect venue for our wedding. Naninas was the best decision ever! Throughout our entire wedding planning process Julian was amazing to work with. He answered every call and every email with all of our questions. He was always so pleasant and happy when speaking with us. Julian, Vicky, and Martha truly made our wedding day beyond perfect. It was everything we dreamed of and more. When our party bus arrived Martha and Vicky were there to greet us. Julian then checked in on us and made sure everything was what we wanted. They all did everything to make our evening so much fun. To this day our guests are still talking about our wedding saying it was the best they have ever been to. All of our guests raved about the food, desserts, and the stunning ballroom. THANK YOU so much to the entire Naninas in the Park staff. You are all so amazing and we appreciate everything you did to make our wedding such a fairytale dream come true day! We are filled with such love and happiness when we look back at our wedding day. Naninas in the Park will always hold such a special place in our hearts! We loved everything about our wedding reception and we did not want the night to end! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2019

I loved it

Everyone at Nanina’s was amazing! They were so easy to work with and the day of they were beyond accommodating! Al and Martha were amazing they made sure we had everything we needed through out the reception. Martha made sure my dress was laid right, carried my lipstick and even helped me change my shoes. Al made sure I got on to the party bus without getting drenched(it was pouring when I left for the church) They also provided us with a private cocktail hour time which was great for us to be alone and try to eat a little. And picking everything up was just as easy they had it all ready to go.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Gabrielle Lamarca · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Venue in NJ!!!!

If you are looking for top service than look no further !!! Nanina’s in the Park is just amazing at what they do. The service is the best of the best. My husband and I were treated like royalty all night . Vickie thank you again for all that you did! Our guests can’t stop raving about the cocktail hour! So happy we were one of the first weddings in the beautiful new renovations!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kelly Roma · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Venue in NJ!!

From the day we met with everyone at Nanina's the overall experience was unbelievable. As an event planner myself, I was beyond happy with their attention to detail, responsiveness and flexibility. Our wedding day was flawlessly executed all because of Vicky and her team! Thank you a million times, all of our friends and family are still raving "Best wedding we've ever been to!"

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2018

Best decision ever

There are not enough good things to say about Naninas’s nor will there ever be a post that will do them justice. Everyone at Nanina’s is FABULOUS! We got married on 11/25/18 and literally they helped us have the best day ever. From the moment we stepped in to book the venue, to the morning I arrived to get ready, alll the way to us leaving the venue at night on the shuttle - everything is top notch. The food - is literally the best and that cocktail hour was more than you expect it to be! The venue is so beautiful and our pictures are grand, because of the beautiful backdrops they gave. Julian, and the entire team made our wedding day - a day straight out of a fairytale and there were absolutely no hiccups. We know we made the best decision ever, by choosing Nanina’s in the Park. We will forever be thankful for their attention to detail and for treating us like the king and queen for the day!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding Perfection

I cannot say enough positive things about Nanina's. They absolutely made my wedding day a dream come true. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is kind. The food is incredible and I believe that's one of the most memorable part of my wedding. It was about 42 degrees outside during my November wedding and I really wanted it to be outside. Nanina's made it happen and I ended up having such a beautiful day. My bridal attendant Giselle was AMAZING. She really took care of everything that dealt with me and made sure I was happy and comfortable. My maitre d' Cyrus was excellent in organizing everything to making sure my special day went smoothly. And it did. I am so glad I chose Nanina's. It was everything and more than I could ever expect. Now I will forever have wonderful and beautiful memories. Thank you so much! I appreciate you all!

Sent on 11/29/2018

matthew · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

What else can be said besides everything was perfect and amazing! My now Husband and I got married this past weekend and already our phones are ringing off the hook from guests saying how amazing Nanina's was! The food was incredible and endless; the service was out of this world; and the environment was unbelievable. From the moment we stepped onto the property until the moment we left, our guests and I (us) were treated like royalty! I could go on for hours raving about Nanina's, but I just want to say thank you so much to Vicky and the staff for a perfect night! I would highly recommend Nanina's to anyone, and should be on every newly engaged couples list of venues to research and visit!
    Thank you again for everything!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Tara · Married on 11/17/2018

Pleased beyond words

We chose Nanina's in the Park for our wedding, they were the first and only venue we looked at. We had never heard of them before and after one visit (and experiencing other weddings at other venues) we knew it was the one. We dont regret it for a second. All of the staff was so professional and efficient in everything they did. Giselle, the bridal attendant was always in 3 places at once, consistently 1 step ahead of everyone. Liz was always there to help answer any questions we had along the way and made sure everything kept flowing. Vicki was wonderful helping us coordinate leading up to the wedding as well as keeping everything going day of. And Rich was absolutely amazing as our Maitre'D. He was always right there when we needed him, making sure the entire day went smoothly and stood on course without getting in the way or making us feel rushed. We got ready there and held the ceremony on site. The entire day was amazing and Nanina's staff was perfect the whole way. We never had to worry about a thing. We are still getting compliments on everyone, the bartenders being able to suggest drinks with the food people were eating, the waitstaff keeping everyone's drinks full before they even thought of it themselves, to the valet and coat check keeping things moving swiftly. Cocktail hour was like nothing anyone had experienced before, everyone loved the martini bar and we're pretty sure people will.be talking about the tripe for years to come. The chef is just as amazing as the staff. The Venetian hour topped all others we've seen as well. From the gelato to cream brulee and even the coffee station, nothing but perfection. Oh, and did we mention price? Can not beat it. We can not stress enough how amazing Nanina's is and we can not wait to attend another event there!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Dana · Married on 11/02/2018

Nanina's Review! A 10 out of 10!!

Nanina's in the Park was Incredible! We got married on 11.02.2018 & it couldn't have been more PERFECT! The staff was Amazing! The Ballroom & Grounds are Breathtaking & it was Too Perfect for Words as the Venue for our Fall Themed Wedding! Everyone is still raving about the FOOD!! We couldn't have had a more Amazing Experience. We highly recommend Nanina's to all those looking for an Affordable & Beautiful Venue!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2018

My wedding day was an absolute dream! And it's all thanks to the wonderful crew at Nanina's in The Park. I am so thankful for Cyrus and for my bridal attendants Giselle and Martha. I was able to email Cyrus with questions and heard back from him so promptly. Martha made sure I never needed a thing all night and was always there for anything I needed. The grounds were filled with flowers and the gorgeous pergola that made everything worthwhile.Nanina's was always gorgeous but on my wedding day everything was just 10x nicer. All everyone raves about is the food and they were right! Every single dish was delicious and kept on coming!!! Everyone was so helpful and truly lovely to work with. I definitely recommend Nanina's in The Park for any event you are having!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Geena · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I were so thrilled with our wedding venue and everything they did for us! The food is excellent. The grounds are great for pictures. The staff was always accommodating, before, during and after the wedding. We truly felt that we were treated like royalty on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Melody · Married on 05/27/2018

I absolutely DO NOT regret choosing Nanina's in the Park for my wedding venue. I had so much fun and the people who took their time out to help make my day so special and run so smooth Thank You very much. I would definitely recommend this venue to EVERYONE out there engaged looking for a wedding venue. Please reach out to them and schedule your tours I promise you won't regret it. From the minute you get there and you see the place and sit down to start the planning you are going to love it. By the way usually at weddings the food is the first thing you hear complaints about well at Nanina's the food was awesome all my guest were satisfied and happy and so was I and my husband. Thank you again Nanina's for your great services all around especially on the day of my wedding you guys are awesome. All you people out there go check them out. See you soon :)

Sent on 06/09/2018