51 John F Kennedy Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078 Map · Phone number

About ESP Entertainment

ESP Entertainment is a Disc Jockey entertainment and full production company all in one, including PHOTO, PHOTOBOOTHS AND VIDEO in NJ & NY. We offer entertainment and production for all venues and all budgets. Being an owner-operated company, for over 18 years, we have increased the level of intimacy between our clients and ourselves. Our experience will ensure that no detail will be left to chance. Whether it be a simple but elegant affair, or an all-out gala, one of the partners will custom design with you the mood and direction you would like to achieve for your affair. Let's set up a meeting at one of our convenient appointment locations throughout the New York & New Jersey area to discuss your affair in greater detail. As a special offer we've put together a Great Demo CD showcasing the various music styles and Masters of Ceremony that can perform at your event. There is also a taste of dinner and cocktail music along with a dance mix of music ranging from 70's through the 90's and beyond. Visit our website or call one of our offices to request a copy. Enjoy the rest of our site and Good Luck with your party plans!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US @ 877-774-2279 and visit our websites

www.espdjentertainment.com and www.candidphotobooths.com and www.njeventrentals.com

Follow ESP Entertainment on

Venetian71308
RidgefieldRegency

120 Reviews for ESP Entertainment

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Frank and his crew. I can honestly say he made our wedding day absolutely perfect! I never realized just how much a DJ did, but Frank went above and beyond the call of duty.

We had an outdoor wedding at a camp in North Jersey. Getting married, you never really know what you’re doing, since it’s not often you have to plan a wedding, but Frank walked us through everything. We walked out of every single meeting with him, knowing we were in good hands.
    Our wedding took place under a tent we rented. We were assured by the camp director that plenty of electrical would be run to the tent for everything we needed. Thank god we had Frank, because he brought his back up generator JUST in case, which of course we ended up needing. He didn’t even stress me with the details. He took the necessary action to fix the problem, and I didn’t know there was even an issue until after it was solved.
    Throughout the night, he communicated with all of my vendors and my husband and I to make sure the entire night went smoothly, and everybody was on the same page. My photographers and caterer expressed their sincere appreciation for his open communication the entire night.
    Besides his professionalism, I wouldn’t be able to finish this review without commenting on his music capabilities. He was AWESOME. Our wedding had half our guests above 35, and the other half below. I was nervous that we would struggle to find a balance, but the entire night was LIT. Never before did I think my grandmother would be jumping up and down all night on the dance floor, along side my friends from high school. The light show he provided in the tent was amazing, and added to the incredible atmosphere. My friends, my parents friends, and even my hard to please British parents all had an amazing time. No one was was in their seat the entire night.
    Bottom line, If you’re looking for a DJ, Frank at ESP entertainment is your man. He made my wedding day perfect!

ESP Entertainment 1
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

AMAZING! Frank was a pleasure to work with and really understood our vision for our wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! He did such a fantastic job and really was a big part in my wedding being such a success. We even did the indoor fireworks, which I initially was on the fence about, but I'm SO glad we did. It really added a whole new element to the wedding. People wouldn't stop talking about it! We are so happy we picked ESP for our big day!!

ESP Entertainment 2
    ESP Entertainment 3

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2018

ESP Entertainment was by far our favorite vendor that we worked with! We knew after our first meeting with Frank that we were going to use him for our wedding, he is so easy to work with! The music, lights, photo montage during dinner, photo booth, sparklers, and everything else was perfect! Frank did an AMAZING job entertaining our friends and family at our wedding. He had everyone dancing all night! We cannot thank him enough for the outstanding job; so many people are still commenting on how great our DJ was. Thank you to Frank and the ESP team - we cannot wait to find an excuse to use you again!!

ESP Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What event items are available? Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photobooth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Macaluso's
    Macaluso's Banquet Halls

ESP entertainment always provides our couples with the most personalized service and attention to detail in the industry. If you are searching for an entertainment company to entertain your guests, look no further. ESP is it.

• Nanina's in the Park
    Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with ESP many times and all I can say is .....What a Party....all your guests wiil be on the dance floor all night!

• Josh Lynn Photography
    Josh Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Recently I had the pleasure of being a guest where Frank was the DJ.. Its one thing to work with another vendor on a regular basis but to see if from a guests POV is totally different. Frank kept the crowd going and the couple had nothing but great things to say about him.

• 51 John F Kennedy Parkway Short Hills, NJ 07078 See on map
    2012405959 (Other Phone Number)
    9734630353 (Fax Number)