51 John F Kennedy Parkway, Short Hills, NJ 07078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About ESP Entertainment

Who we are

With over 25 years in Entertainment & Production we are an award winning boutique style DJ event group that will take your event to the next level. Our team is professional, creative, energetic, and extremely passionate about what we do, ensuring no detail will be left to chance. Incorporating talent and the latest technology we are always looking to innovate while delivering your event with the look, feel and soundtrack of your vision.

Experience is the difference!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US @ 877-774-2279 and visit our websites

ESP Entertainment 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Made My Wedding Amazing!

Frank and ESP entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding. I hired them for the photo booth, snow on the dance floor, firework sparklers and uplighting. He was extremely professional and went above beyond in meeting all my needs and working with me on pricing. All my friends and family could not get over how amazing all the extra details made my wedding g even more special! Would highly recommend!

ESP Entertainment 8
    ESP Entertainment 9
    ESP Entertainment 10

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Frank and his crew. I can honestly say he made our wedding day absolutely perfect! I never realized just how much a DJ did, but Frank went above and beyond the call of duty.

We had an outdoor wedding at a camp in North Jersey. Getting married, you never really know what you’re doing, since it’s not often you have to plan a wedding, but Frank walked us through everything. We walked out of every single meeting with him, knowing we were in good hands.
    Our wedding took place under a tent we rented. We were assured by the camp director that plenty of electrical would be run to the tent for everything we needed. Thank god we had Frank, because he brought his back up generator JUST in case, which of course we ended up needing. He didn’t even stress me with the details. He took the necessary action to fix the problem, and I didn’t know there was even an issue until after it was solved.
    Throughout the night, he communicated with all of my vendors and my husband and I to make sure the entire night went smoothly, and everybody was on the same page. My photographers and caterer expressed their sincere appreciation for his open communication the entire night.
    Besides his professionalism, I wouldn’t be able to finish this review without commenting on his music capabilities. He was AWESOME. Our wedding had half our guests above 35, and the other half below. I was nervous that we would struggle to find a balance, but the entire night was LIT. Never before did I think my grandmother would be jumping up and down all night on the dance floor, along side my friends from high school. The light show he provided in the tent was amazing, and added to the incredible atmosphere. My friends, my parents friends, and even my hard to please British parents all had an amazing time. No one was was in their seat the entire night.
    Bottom line, If you’re looking for a DJ, Frank at ESP entertainment is your man. He made my wedding day perfect!

ESP Entertainment 11
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

AMAZING! Frank was a pleasure to work with and really understood our vision for our wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! He did such a fantastic job and really was a big part in my wedding being such a success. We even did the indoor fireworks, which I initially was on the fence about, but I'm SO glad we did. It really added a whole new element to the wedding. People wouldn't stop talking about it! We are so happy we picked ESP for our big day!!

ESP Entertainment 12
    ESP Entertainment 13

ESP Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What event items are available? Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Macaluso's
    Macaluso's Banquet Halls

ESP entertainment always provides our couples with the most personalized service and attention to detail in the industry. If you are searching for an entertainment company to entertain your guests, look no further. ESP is it.

• Nanina's in the Park
    Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with ESP many times and all I can say is .....What a Party....all your guests wiil be on the dance floor all night!

• Josh Lynn Photography
    Josh Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Recently I had the pleasure of being a guest where Frank was the DJ.. Its one thing to work with another vendor on a regular basis but to see if from a guests POV is totally different. Frank kept the crowd going and the couple had nothing but great things to say about him.

• 51 John F Kennedy Parkway Short Hills, New Jersey, 07078 See on map
    2012405959 (Other Phone Number)
    9734630353 (Fax Number)