Tribeca Rooftop

$26k - $34k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$26k - $34k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Located in New York City, Tribeca Rooftop is a chic, industrial wedding venue. Situated on cobblestone streets in a 1920s printing press building, the property has an expansive glass atrium and large windowed walls. Providing unparalleled views of downtown and uptown Manhattan as well as the Hudson River, the facility is ideally situated to create dream weddings for every couple.

Facilities and Capacity

This property offers a 15,000-square-foot interior that can be customized to fit any event’s needs, along with a 25-foot glass-enclosed atrium. The rooftop is a dedicated terrace of 14,000 square feet, where couples can host their ceremony or reception. Inside the structure is a 1,100-square-foot cherrywood dance floor featuring a 12-foot high ceiling with an in-house pinspot lighting system. On-site get-ready rooms enable the couple to prepare and relax before their celebration. Couples receive a private entrance with dedicated elevator attendants, available valet service, wheelchair access, and the ability to customize branded exterior and interior signage.

Tribeca Rooftop and its sister venue, Tribeca 360°, are managed by Apogee Events, who will coordinate your special day. Before booking, you are welcome to schedule a private tour to ensure that everything meets your needs and expectations. On the wedding day, an on-site events manager will be present to arrange the vendors and provide any additional assistance. Their personable team can set up ahead of your event and clean up afterwards. To amplify the dance floor, audio equipment and lighting are available for rental. You can also request decor items including tables, chairs, drapery, linens, and china for the occasion.

Cuisine

In addition to their coordinating services, Tribeca Rooftop can also provide food and beverage options. Their catering team is able to create delectable hors d’oeuvres, two-course menus, desserts, and a wedding cake. Impressive stations including a Sushi and Sashimi Bar, Martini Bar, or Mediterranean Table can be prepared for the reception. Beverage service includes an open bar serving house wine and liquor, premium liquor, and signature drinks.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Loft
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August

• Sandy
    Sandy Getting married on 07/01/2022

Amazing service & responsiveness!

My partner and I had the most pleasant experience with Tribeca. The team is very professional and easy to communicate with, which is SO necessary during a stressful time like wedding planning! Elaina was absolutely the sweetest and always quick to respond to any questions. Sadly our guest count ended up being too high for the Rooftop space, but we're so glad we discovered it and can't wait to host another event here one day. If you're considering a rooftop venue, we can't think of a better option!
  • Elise
    Elise Getting married on 06/25/2022

Great Experience with Elaina at Tribeca Rooftop

We looked at Tribeca Rooftop and Tribeca 360 for a 2022 wedding, and worked with Elaina. She was very professional, responsive, and friendly and accommodated our initial tour time and graciously rescheduled when we couldn't make it. We got the full tour of both venues and were given a packet to take home to help review and make our decision. The venue pricing is awesome where there aren't additional % charges on top of the per person; it's all baked in, including a cake! I highly recommend considering this venue if you're having a wedding of 200+, you want a Manhattan wedding with a beautiful view, and working with responsive, patient staff is a high priority for you.
  • Cara
    Cara F. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing!

I had never been to a wedding at Tribeca rooftop but always heard amazing things. My husband and I visited A LOT of venues and fell in love with this one as soon as we stepped in (I mean… have you seen the pictures?!?! And the views?!?! Unreal!)

From our very first visit to the wedding night, every single thing about TR exceeded our expectations. We had to postpone our original due to Covid and they were always so responsive and accommodating. We got married a month and a half ago and people are STILL talking about the food. Soooo many guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!!!

Every single person who works there always went above and beyond and the service was TOP NOTCH from start to finish. I cannot say enough positive things about our coordinator, Samantha. Leading up to the wedding, she answered every single question I had (and there were a lot!) and always gave her advice and opinions when I needed it! She honestly did more than our wedding planner. And our bridal attendant, George literally did EVERYTHING to make sure we had the best day and make sure it was FUN and not stressful! He took amazing pics on his phone all day, he seriously waited on us hand and foot and he literally sowed my wedding dress that I ripped when putting my heel through the lace!!!

I could go on and on about how this is the best venue ever. I would not change one single thing. I’m SO happy we got married here and I hope someone I know gets married here soon so we can attend a wedding there!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Melissa & Jonathan
    82 photos · 03/30/2019

Pricing

Dana Siles Photographer Dana Siles Photographer Wedding Photographers

Tribeca Rooftop is one of the greatest places I have photographed a wedding. Amazing location, beautiful views, very practical rain or shine and their staff is very friendly and on top of it all. Awesome venue.

STAK Studios STAK Studios Wedding Photographers

Each time I work at Tribeca Rooftop I am blown away. Located in lower Manhattan, this sexy loft space with industrial flair will dazzle even the pickiest of guests with its unique panoramic views of the majestic Hudson River, Empire State Building and Downtown Manhattan. The trendy surroundings offer everything a couple could ask for on their big day: - Great nearby hotels to get ready (Hugo Hotel and the Trump Soho), located only a few short blocks away - The modern area of Tribeca with its urban feel that makes for a fab portrait backdrop - A spacious white studio for family photos. The abundance of natural light in the day and the magic of the starry night sky will make this downtown loft look even more sophisticated. Elegance and extravagance go hand in hand at the Tribeca Rooftop.

Adam Leffel Productions Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

I love working with Tracey, Oleg and Robert at Tribeca Rooftop and Tribeca 360. Their combined knowledge and expertise coupled with outstanding food and beverage - not to mention the view is above par! I would highly recommend this eclectic NYC space to any client looking for an accommodating staff, amazing service and killer city views!

2 Desbrosses St New York, NY, 10013

Monday - Sunday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Location of (Tribeca Rooftop)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding