STAK Studios

32 Union Square East 8th Floor, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About STAK Studios

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?

• "I don't want the standard, generic staged wedding photos. I want pictures that are candid, alive, and artistic. "
  • "I want to preserve our memorieswith photos that capture the energyand the emotion of my wedding."
  • "I want my parents and future family to enjoy my wedding pictures just as much as I do"
  • "This is the only tangible item we take with us once the big day is over, so my photography and capturing real moments is the most important thing next to the vows themselves"
  • "This is the only time I'll have so many special people gathered together, so I'm looking for someone to capture all those details and moments that my fiancé and I will miss"

If so, you've come to the right place.

Hi, I'm Steven Young, founder of STAK Studios, and I capture authentic, original wedding photos that get better with age so you can enjoy forever.

After photographing hundreds of weddings, in four different continents and some unforgettable experiences in remote places like Mongolia, Thailand, India, and Belgium, I've learned the secrets of turning weddings into art.

I want you to LOVE your wedding pictures.

I'm here to blow your mind with photos that nobody else could have captured.

I'm here to tell your story, and document the behind the scenes photos. The real story of your wedding. I'm a wedding photojournalist.

Imagine:

• Waking up in 20 years, opening your wedding album, and reliving all the emotion and the joy that you felt that night.
  • Having friends and family see your pictures and talk about how it was the best wedding they ever attended.
  • Never having to regret about whether or not you chose the right photographer.

I'm here to help you enjoy being photographed and have fun while doing so. I'm here to help you look your best. I'm here to keep you calm when things get stressful. And I'm here to allow you to enjoy your day, without worrying about your photography.

Are you ready to make it happen?

Here's what to do next: Contact me to see if I'm available, and if I am, I'll share some information so we can begin this journey together...

Brooklyn NY Wedding

• Videos 2

54 Reviews for STAK Studios

Christine · Getting married on 05/05/2019

Great to work with!!

Steven was very flexible and accommodating. It was pouring down rain, but we couldn't reschedule (we had once already rescheduled, and it was impossible to reschedule again in the next coming weeks), so we moved forward with our engagement shoot. Steven was so positive despite the weather, and guided us through Central Park so that we can quickly take photos and stay out of the rain. The photos came out beautiful, and the rain made it extra special. Really appreciated Steven's time, and his professionalism :)

• Alexander

Alexander · Married on 11/10/2018

So happy we hired Stak Studios!

Steven was the perfect choice for our wedding. He asked the right questions leading up to the day so that that everything went well without our having to think about the photography. His assistant was fantastic and meant that we weren't worried about things being missed when there were multiple things happening. From the moment he arrived while we were getting ready, until the DJ played the last song, Steven managed to have the perfect balance of being everywhere and getting all the shots but not being intrusive at all. What really sealed the deal was when we saw the photos and they were beyond what we could have imagined. So good!

STAK Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Tribeca Rooftop
    Tribeca Rooftop Rooftop Weddings

STAK Studios always produces beautiful pictures, perfect for remembering your big day. Being one of our preferred vendors, STAK's portfolio doesn't disappoint - always able to capture the perfect moment with our beautiful views and clients. In addition, they are easy to work with and always available when needed for questions.

• Studio 450
    Studio 450 Rooftop Weddings

Stak extremely professional and produces a beautiful product. Steven has a nack for capturing the most imitate and fun shots. of the celebration.

• EM Event Management
    EM Event Management Wedding Planners

Steve and Tak with Stak Photography are amazing folks to work with!! As a wedding planner/coordinator I have enough to think about on the wedding day and to not have to worry a bit about the photographer getting all the shots that they need and capturing the day is invaluable! Steve and Tak are there capturing every moment and also creating moments with great ideas for fun photos! They are super professional every step of the way! Their follow up after the wedding was incredibly timely and impressive, too. You can't go wrong with Stak!!

• 32 Union Square East, 8th Floor New York, 10003 See on map