Stephanie Brauer Wedding Photography

Redding, CT View map
$15,000 Most Popular Price

$15,000 Most Popular Price

With over a decade of experience photographing joyful couples in some of the most beautiful destinations all over the world, my aim is to capture the essence of your relationship in a natural way that authentically reflects who you are as a couple. The photographs we create together will take you on a journey to relive the magic of your wedding, over and over.

I graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the Rochester Institute of Technology. My work has appeared in Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides, Harper's Bazaar, Style Me Pretty, People, Inside Weddings, Destination I Do, Ruffled, Carats & Cake, Green Wedding Shoes, The Knot, and many more.

I'm based in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and available for weddings in destinations worldwide. I would love to hear about the vision you have for your wedding celebration!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$9600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$15000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Kristin Married on 09/29/2017
    Stephanie was a pleasure to work with from the first email I sent to her more than a year before my wedding. Stephanie answered all of my questions, and did such an amazing job of making me feel at ease with the whole process. She was so patient and really helped me create the perfect wedding timeline. On the day of the wedding, she really did such a great job. She captured every little detail of the day in the most beautiful way. She made both my husband and I feel so comfortable when we were taking pictures. I just got my pictures yesterday and I can't stop looking at them! All of my family and friends are raving about them. Stephanie is truly an artist and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who is looking for amazing and beautiful wedding pictures to cherish forever.
    Anna Married on 06/03/2017
    We are extremely glad that Stephanie Brauer did the photography for our wedding! We opted for her after looking at dozens upon dozens of wedding photography websites, and we are so glad we did! We are so happy with the photos from our wedding -- Stephanie Brauer has a wonderful way with natural light and her photos brought back all the emotions of our wedding day for us. She was also a calm, kind, and professional presence throughout our wedding!
    Breeanne Married on 04/29/2017
    To begin, Stephanie is an absolutely lovely person who makes you feel warm and welcomed the second you meet her. My fiance (at the time) and I had he pleasure of doing our engagement pictures with Stephanie about 10 months before our big day. We were both a little nervous, but Stephanie made us feel SUPER comfortable right away. Fast forward to our wedding day, Stephanie arrived early and got right to work. Throughout the day, Stephanie captured the raw emotion of the day without being intrusive. She also worked wonderfully with our videographer. At the end of the night, we were sad to see Stephanie leave because she had become more of a friend and guest at the wedding. I would recommend Stephanie Brauer Wedding Photographer to 10/10 engaged couples looking for an unforgettable experience!

Avatar Creative Services Avatar Creative Services Wedding Videographers

Great vendor to work with,very professional. Chares Banks Avatar Creative Services www.avatarcreativeservices.com 720-369-9127

Day Planner Events Day Planner Events Wedding Planners

Stephanie Brauer is an absolutely lovely person who puts you instantly at ease. Her photography is pure art, and her ability to truly capture the essence of a couple is a gift. Brides, your photos are one of the only lasting pieces of your special day. Be sure to capture each once-in-a-lifetime moment. Stephanie can do that and will make every one of those moments a forever masterpiece.

128 Gallows Hill Road Redding, CT, 06896
7194645960

Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Location of (Stephanie Brauer Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding